Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,421 members, 7,974,724 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:17 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (540069 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ Dis Guy yes o btw long time wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by viee(f): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
muki see, Dis guy agree with me on the socks part at least
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2007
viee:

muki, that jersey is ugly!
especially the socks!
it dosnt need the two colours
white would have been ok
since the short and top has two colours!

kai!

Spot On Viee!   grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2007
razorr i still got that butt pic . .

there's a gunner in here that loves them grin

i will post it here grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2007
Go ahead. I won't stop you. I'm proud of all my assets sweety.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
yeah see her mouth . let me see one of the boobs, then i'll make it complete grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by viee(f): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
MUKINA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so u have caught the boobs bug cry cry cry cry cry cry

anyway still post the pic make i even save a copy sef
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2007
Viee, stop hyperventilating. The pic is nothing special. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2007
the villany she taught i execute cool

i'll post the pic later , her butt is shocked shocked grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by viee(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
Razorr:

Viee, stop hyperventilating. The pic is nothing special. tongue

haba!
make we be the judge  cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2007
viee:

haba!
make we be the judge  cool grin

yeah yeah cheesy post the pic grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ Mukina2

Permission to fall in grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2007
mukina2:

the villany she taught i execute cool

i'll post the pic later , her butt is shocked shocked grin
We cant wait to see that pic cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2007
pls y'all take it away . . . angry

u guys have started again abi?

has this turned to a show ur pix thread? embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2007
Season has ended for it is time to show ur faces cool

those behind the writing,

am really eager to see muki's pix cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2007
@Danniecool

what really is your problem angry

I remember once sending IMs to u once when I complained about some spamming attitude I noticed u were fond of . . .what you told me in response was if the chics should stop I wont mention names then spamming would stop and here u are now trying to pull stunts asking for pictures whereas u know its taken sacrilegious to do such in here embarassed angry

Take it away to the bolaoni's pix thread and do all u want to do there, this is no thread for such cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2007
I'm not a spammer, there is nothing wrong with what i said, i want her reaction not from you.

I' m not the only one that has demanded for such here so don't crucify me please angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2007
You DONT GET IT, DO YOU? undecided

THIS IS NOT A PIX THREAD cool

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MUKI'S PIX,

GO CREATE A THREAD FOR IT IN THE OFFTOPIC SECTION AND STOP DOING THAT HERE
cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ Kit

enough of the bold all caps typing, you're making my eyes hurt sad

mr man go and toast muki elsewhere if you want, this is a sports thread.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2007
It's also a place to meet people.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2007
angry

@ Debo .sorry bruv embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2007
Singing

Love is in the air and everywhere even in "war zone" nairaland. Let's make love not war grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2007
oya come Imani, lets go make our love outside this thread tongue

@ topic Who is your player of the season? I vote Bertie
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
@debosky

get over it, am used it to it cool

thank God Muki had apologized on my behalf, even if unsolicited cool

Gilberto is my player of the season too cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ kit
did i apologise for you?

yeah right bruv . i vote bertie too cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
@MUKINA

someone says he felt hurt at sumtin'

another comes commiserating with him immediately the post after with an embarrassed emoticon, what does that imply?

@debo

do u feel any beta now/ wink cheesy

P.S when I embolden my words, I do it so the person/s referred to would know AM SCREAMING TO MAKE A POINT grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2007
i was saying sorry for an entirely different reason and not for you screaming !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
debosky:

oya come Imani, lets go make our love outside this thread tongue

Knowing you and your intolerable and insatiable sexual desires/lusts for anything in skirt (quoting from a nollywood scene grin), it's not going to happen wink

Player of the season for Arsenal - Gilberto Silva

Player of the season premiership - Didier Drogba/ Christiana Ronaldo . . . . can't decide
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2007
Henry has signalled to Barca that he is prepared to sign a 3 year contract with them.Barca are hoping to unveil him within the next 2 weeks.They are looking at a 25 million Euros deal plus Marquez.Wenger has not agreed yet.He and Henry will have talks on the issue very soon.If he does agree,its expected that he will ask for Etoo as exchange.

Source::My Friends     grin  grin

There was an earlier rebuttal of this info by Henry's agent.The problem is,Henry's agent has actually been sidelined in the negotiations between Henry and Barca.

Relations between Henry and Wenger are not at their best ever since Henry walked out of on Wenger,upon hearing he won't be picked for a game.Henry is also said to heavily dissapointed by the depature of David Dein.He and Dein were best of friends,Dein's son(Darren),was the best man at his wedding.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DisGuy: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2007
hey look at I-man's impeccable source who forgot to beg anonymity I-man crew  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:00am On Jun 14, 2007
I now know.

The return of Mr Lover
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DisGuy: 2:23am On Jun 14, 2007
Na me be that o! you thought u'll see the back of us? we aint going no where! chelski are about to embark on some dry spell; hope you guys wont be team hopping come next season wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.