Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,400 members, 7,950,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (534771 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hey sure u guys are ready to drop points tommorow,
Those new boys are pains in the lipsrsealed
Wont forget them in a hurry shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by egoldman(m): 3:29am On Oct 22, 2006
Grizzly:

Hey sure u guys are ready to drop points tommorow,
Those new boys are pains in the lipsrsealed
Wont forget them in a hurry shocked

dreamer cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2006
@nairaland gunners

wat have i missed?

we will read to reading how to play football, trust me on that,

they're goin down today,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2006
and we did just that,

4 goals, hmmm, it should have been 10
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2006
wat else can i say, gunnerz rulezzz

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by abes(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2006
Whats with this S. Hunt guy and goal keepers, he almost injured lehman the same way he did to Petr Cech. Thank God arsenal didn't loose any player in this encounter.
To my surprise, there was no booking in the game. Clean game!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by shens2006(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed, gunners bawo? come play with chelsea and let us give u some hints on how to play football.

grin grin grin cool

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2006
@shens,

don't make me descend on you, for making that statement, let us play first then we'll see who won, before u start making such claims,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2006
4 unreplied goals! cheesy grin
in the end i had to feel sorry for reading, imagine such thrashing in your very own home.
pity! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by shens2006(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2006
lordimpark!!! hahaha grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2006
@shen

just kidding, i'm quite harmless, ave already gotten myself into a mess with one good guy and now am beggin for forgiveness, shame,

nothing dey sha,

up real madrid, they won, put the pressure up, no big deal

wait till december, then we'll knw who's winning the la liga and d premiership

adios los amigos(i don't really care if i said it correctly, the message is clear)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2006
@Bagoma, good 2 have u back, hurray!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2006
Congrat to Gunners.

Yesterday's team look like 2003/2004 set.

Good display and wonderful football.

I hope they keep on the tempo.

Anybody see Hunt/Lenman in 30th minute of the match?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2006
hey Lordimpaq long time, hope no shaking

Hey Bagoma cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2006
Pure Class  grin

something our southern neighbour  can't buy  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by candylips(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2006
abeg dont go there
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2006
hey im being Objective grin

the commentators always seeem to run out of superlatives when describing Arsenal,now thats classy

unlike the Rugby team from the other side of the river  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by candylips(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2006
hey dont mess with my team o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2006
Hey candylips! Guilty conscience
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2006
LoverBwoy:

something our southern neighbour can't buy tongue

LoverBwoy:

Unlike the Rugby team from the other side of the river grin

Well noted.

The day of reckoning will soon be here.

You will be compelled to rejoice with that Rugby team.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2006
Rugby team = Chelsea? Lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2006
Quick one today guys, as today is a holiday, but just decided to step into the office to clear my mail.

No need for an analysis of yesterdays game, as the players spoke for themselves.

Check these links out

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,1929018,00.html

Beautiful analysis of the game,

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/news/3061566/Touré-Why-would-I-want-to-leave.html

King Kolo says he wants to stay for life cool

http://gunnerrific.com/?p=41

Don't you just love Crazy Jen

Anyway guys, the Lads are playing WBA on wenesdays, so give your support, and our ladies are looking forward to trying to win the Women Euro Cup, so all in all the Grove might see a good year.

We have the Toffees next saturday, and the Chelski 2 (CSKA MOSCOW) on the 1st. We must maintain this form as we are climbing slowly to the top

Other results went for us, apart from the Bolton and Manscum United games (the pool were tongue) Anyway Manscum and the retirement home team could do us a favour and cancel themselves out this coming weekend, all in all, this should be a lovely season.

Barka De Sallah guys (SPECIALSHOUT OUT TO Mr, Kit, Oga Kola, Miss Muki, Oga Lordi, Mr Loverman/Bwoy (in short Shabba Ranks grin) Basically all Nairaland Sports Crew cool)

Later Amigoes

cool GOONER 89

COME ON YOU REDS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2006
Akolawole:

Well noted.

The day of reckoning will soon be here.

You will be compelled to rejoice with that Rugby team.

Rejoice with them? Na mate i'm not a glory hunter like some  tongue
3years ago maybe, now? nah never!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2006
Barka Da Sallah to you too My Brother!!

21 Gun salute grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2006
Loyika meeen! Barka de gunner to you!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2006
@Loyika

Barka de salah to you a Distingushed Gunner.

I dey expect share of the ram but dont rap it with Arsenal colour o grin

Happy Holiday to everyone.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by candylips(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2006
na wa o so today na sallah. kai i don miss ram to chop o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vichel(m): 4:11am On Oct 24, 2006
What chelsea and man u could not do, the gunners did in a heart beat. 4 unreplied goals to a very hard fighting team. Damn no wonder they call us the Gunners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2006
@ Vichel,
Football is not that simple.
It ain't mathematics and the form on the day is the key.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2006
Very surprising, Arsenal cudos to you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2006
hello, loverbwoy(abi na shaba ranks sef) lol, kituan. thanks guys.
cheers to all gunners in the land. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2006
@bagoma

How was your hols? good to hear from you, will chat with you later cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.