Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,379 members, 7,920,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (529777 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2006
Wenger did shhit in his pants today.
I saw Teary Hurry changing Wenger's diapers immediately after the match via satellite cameras. grin
Everton is a strong team and i was too sure they would fight tooth and nail to neutralise Wenger's tip-tap tactics.
Good job, David Moyes.
Thanx for stealing points off Wenger.
Please, complete the misery by knocking 'em out of Carling Cup.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2006
Oga V

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW TO TALK, SO I WILL JUST SAY A FEW WORDS

Positives

RVP cool that boy is pure class, even some folks want him gone, i believe he is one of the few arsenal players that would die for that shirt

Cesc Fab, i mean what more can i say.

Mat flamini, where have you been

TH14 still one of the best, just wait until he hits form.

Negatives

Why does AW still insist on oplaying Theo on the wings

When do Eboue and Lauren get back

Do we need a witch doctor to come and cleanse the Grove

Anyway, on to Wenesday, and the return leg with the moscowvites

COME ON YOU REDS

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2006
@Loyika

Funny enough, am a little bit pissed at Henry's role in the game as he did not appear so commited to the cause of the team and atimes Fabregas too, i feel they need to put more into the game especially when down against spoiler teams like Everton, Kudos sha to Howard, Yobo, Carsley though i doubt if they did more than play negative footie cos they scored early undecided

All is well cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by candylips(m): 1:39am On Oct 29, 2006
. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2006
You guys were lucky.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2006
WHERE IS MUKINA2? cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2006
Mukina2 has been absent from Nland cos she lost her mum some days back, though offtopic maybe we all could use this medium to pass across our condolences to Mukina; praying God should grant her the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss and may her darling Mum rest peacefully in the bossom of the Almighty. Amen
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2006
Wow cry thats really sad, i and spoke to her just two weeks back, damn life is really funny. Anyway muki deserves our condolences. cry cry cry

She is one in a million cool And i pray this makes her grow stronger and not bring her down, as losing a parent is one of the saddest part of anyones life.

Muki where ever you are, keep your chin up and keep the faith.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2006
I also use this medium to console her and pray that Almighty in His unique power be with her all the rest of her life so also grant her mother paradise.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2006
sorry mukina2, stay strong and keep praying
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2006
My condolences. May she rest in peace.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2006
Take heart dear
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2006
i think i must be losing my mind
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2006
so sorry to hear about muki's mum. so sad. muki is really a darlin and i pray for her strenght to bear the loss. so sorry. May her mum's soul rest in peace.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2006
i think i must be losing my mind
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2006
@ Sir Lordi,
I was fucking worried.
What happened?
Did u just find out your 5-yr-old daughter ain't urs? grin
Take it easy man----------------- I cannot afford to lose the only KNIGHT on NL.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2006
@lordimpaq, i think there's a health thread on nairaland, if u had told them ur problem, >>>> kiss
lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2006
Omo i no fit shout o
18 shots and no goal! This is turning 2 an habit. Its crazy!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2006
I cannot believe it.
This is the most bizzare goalless draw u can ever see.
Arsenal played their hearts out but could not score a goal.
That performance had to be the best piece of play that i have seen at this level in a loooooooong time.
Football is shiiiiiiit.

I also think Arsenal played too elaborate throughout the match.
They wanna score that "perfect goal" all the time and they seem to always cock it up.
Fabregas should have passed to Henry instead of trying to dribble the goalie.
Van Persie should have scored the header if he had guided it well.
Rosicky? He should be shot for missing such an opportunity.
He had virtually an empty net to tuck the ball in 5 yards and still missed.
My great great granny could have scored that with her eyes closed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2006
@jackal
for once we agree on an issue.

Arsenal is begining 2 amaze me.wut d Bleep was rosicky doing?
Fabregas got selfish 4 a moment and cost us a goal.

This is just C R A Z Y
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2006
I just tire jare.

which kind football god be this?

I give up jare.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2006
Hey b a patriot G U N N E R S till no wore soccer
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2006
@ Vieira,
Don't despair.
Arsenal would still qualify and can even top the group.

Arsenal faces Hamburg in the next tie which is almost as good as a walk-over.
CSKA Moscow and Porto FC will neutralise each other and play for a draw.
My only concern was how the score board managed to stay at 0-0 after 90 minutes.
5-0 to Arsenal wouldn't still have justified Arsenal's performance tonight.
Twas a game u guys could have won 7-0.
Keep ya head up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 2:01am On Nov 02, 2006
didnt see the arsenal match but saw highlights. from wat i saw, arsenal should have gone like 5 golas up in the first half alone. henry, rosicky, van persie were all culprits. they all missed gapin chances, but anyway, thats football for yaaaa'll
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by candylips(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2006
Everton defended very well and they really deserved that draw
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2006
justkunmi:

so sorry to hear about muki's mum. so sad. muki is really a darlin and i pray for her strenght to bear the loss. so sorry. May her mum's soul rest in peace.

you are now a big woman dear keep your head up (Allah givethand Allah taketh so that you can worship him more)
Jackal link=topic=16992.msg683634#msg683634 date=1162420043:

I cannot believe it.
This is the most bizzare goalless draw u can ever see.
Arsenal played their hearts out but could not score a goal.
That performance had to be the best piece of play that i have seen at this level in a loooooooong time.
Football is shiiiiiiit.

I also think Arsenal played too elaborate throughout the match.
They want to score that "perfect goal" all the time and they seem to always cock it up.
Fabregas should have passed to Henry instead of trying to dribble the goalie.
Van Persie should have scored the header if he had guided it well.
Rosicky? He should be shot for missing such an opportunity.
He had virtually an empty net to tuck the ball in 5 yards and still missed.
My great great granny could have scored that with her eyes closed.
this ISSUE OF PERFECT GOAL AGAIN I wonder when we go realise say goal na goal wether with your hand(maradona) or anyware on the field.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2006
You guys are in a difficult situation.

UEFA Champions League : Group G Table
01 November 2006
                          P W D L F A GD PTS
1 CSKA Moscow 4  2 2 0 2 0   2    8
2 Arsenal           4  2 1 1 4 2   2    7
3 FC Porto         4  2 1 1 7 4   3    7
4 Hamburg        4  0 0 4 3 10 -7  0

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2006
Arsenals for destruction!!!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2006
Oga Amodu cool

I really don't think so, we play Hamburg at home next and hopefully we should win. CSKA and Porto will cancel themselves out as Jackal alluded to, then Porto might need to win when we play them away, And believe me, the worst way to come at Arsenal is to play all out attack, We will rip you to shreds!! cool

Our problem is simple, Put the Ball into the net , that can easily be solved, if our problem were in midfield play or defence, then that would be an issue, but we are ok in those departments, we just need to relax. The goals will come!!

We will still qualify and could actually top the group. Remember CSKA will still find it difficult against Porto.

We have no problems, You all can relax sha and face the Prem squarely now, as Bremen and Barca slug it out for seconds.

Match analysis from me will come later in the day, when i am less busy and have recovered from this bad feeling of disappointment cry cry

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2006
u guys should stop tryin to score the perfect goal, score first, then the way the goal was scored would come later. if u have 3 goal mouth scrambles and score each one, isn't that a win 3 points ain't it?
Quit lookin for the perfect goal, that one is for the media to sort out, .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2006
Loyika

You just forget about us because we have no problem and we are in a good shape therefore concentrate on how you will stop your team from looking for looking for PERFECT GOAL.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2006
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.