Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (529801 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2006
UP GUNNERS

WE ARE POUNDING WBA AT THE MOMENT 2-0

ALIAIDIERRE IS THE WONDER BOY WITH THE BRACE cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by sheedy407(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2006
I really love watchin igwa playin.thanks alot 4 d fixtures.GUNNERS 4 LIFE.407
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2006
Aliadiere is really putting pressure on Wenger with his performances, methinks its a matter of time before he gets a chance to get into the first team set-up again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2006
nice game to you all.

keep the steam smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2006
@ all gunners,

whatever happened to UNDER18 ??
i kinda miss that girl smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Racheed(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2006
Gunners 4 lyf: West Bromnich Albion vs Arsenal Carling Cup
The Gunners second team won by 2 - 0 via goals from Jeremie Alladiere First 4rm a pen and d 2nd a superb goal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by candylips(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2006
make we hear word abeg
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2006
candylips:

make we hear word abeg

which word you wan hear again side from victory chants?

if you wan hear another word aside from all thee - you can got to chelski or manDisunited thread.
[center]i'm i sure you're a gunner?[/center]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2006
otolorin:

which word you wan hear again side from victory chants?

if you wan hear another word aside from all thee - you can got to chelski or manDisunited thread.
[center]i'm i sure you're a gunner?[/center]

GUNNERS!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by candylips(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2006
i aint no gunner and never will angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2006
candylips:

your loss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2006
candylips:

GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2006
God bless the dead you meant
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by candylips(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2006
whatever men. dont worry you will be trashed soon by my team
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2006
Where do you belong?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2006
KGB Army of Nairaland FC is where he belongs FYI
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2006
We have been drawn against EVERTON in the next round of Carling Cup. We are playing on the 8th of Nov
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2006
and thats were the carlin cup dream ends,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2006
Says who?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2006
says one guy that does not know what he is saying
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vichel(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2006
oh what a coincidence we are also playin them in the next premiership round, u wait and watch, the way everton would be uselessed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2006
hehe

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2006
Hey You Nairaland Gooners cool

Good news cool

"Finally for today thanks to everyone who emailed me to tell me that Ashley Cole’s book has only sold 3,500 copies, far less than the biographies of Rio Ferdinand, Steven Gerrard and Arnold Cunthammer who lives in Blackpool and nobody knows who he is. Serves him right.

It was suggested on the forums here yesterday that more people should be made aware of this fine tome. Yes, it’s ‘We all live in a Perry Groves world’ by Perry Groves. Wouldn’t it be fun if Perry Groves’ book sold more than Ashley’s? Yes, indeed it would.

Tell your friends and family that this is what you want for Christmas. Order now. Let’s make Perry Groves officially much, much better than Ashley Cole."

http://www.arseblog.com/WP/index.php

And

"I spotted a bestseller list of footballers' biographies and was pleased to see Ashley Cole wasn't selling nearly as well as his England team-mates’.

The serialisation in the papers hasn't tempted many of us to look any further into the left-back's past which is no surprise - there's only so much empathy you can have for a bloke who's unhappy on 55k a week."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A16688983

Wow it seems Tweedy Cole needs his Mama cry cry cry

Bad News

The Walrus up north has spoken again tongue tongue,

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1933711,00.html

hope he puts his fopotball where his mouth is, when he plays the Scum at his beloved Reebok tongue today. Cause if Manscum beat them, i will really be pissed on the 26th, if we do not thrash them as well (Enough of this Bogey team crap tongue WE SHOULD JUST BEAT THE S@#T OUT OF THEM, NOW MORE THAN EVER, SINCE THEY NOW PARADE THAT EX SON OF A GOONER NICK ANELKA sad)

Anyway peeps have a nice day, and lets wipe the toffees today at the Grove.

COME ON YOU REDS cheesy cheesy

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2006
Pastor loyika, what was that, ?
Anyway, just dropped by to say i was impressed by arsenal last week (reading), and (wba),
i must hand it in to the way u guys played,
At least my mum was impressed by their game, even tho she knows as much in football as i know when i'll die, grin
Good passing game, kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2006
Grizz cool Cheers mate cool

Sorry i was just talking about

1 Cashley Cole
2 Big Sam alladyce (and the game against Bolton W on the 26th of Nov)
3 Our Game against the Toffees (Everton) at 3 pm

Nice game so far for you guys against Sheff grin (can't believe that idiot missed a pen cry tongue grin)

Later cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2006
Arsenal gets it in the butt as i speak,
impressive goal by tim,   kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by naija4life(f): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2006
Where are 'tHE gUNNERS', LMAO.
Anyways, not to worry as match statistics show you guys are leading in every facet of the game except in goal sad
Talk like 65% ball possession against Everton's 35%
BUT hey hang in there guys, you never can tell

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2006
Arsenal Vs Everton what will be the outcome?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2006
Arsenal will surely drop points today.
Whatever what u do, don't let teams like Bolton, Liverpool and Everton score against u first.
They have an uncanny ability of defending their leads with boring formations and defensive/ time-wasting tactics.
Wenger will be shitting in his pants now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2006
God bless my orange boy v persie.what a free kick
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2006
You already drop points
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2006
Jackal:

Arsenal will surely drop points today.
Whatever what u do, don't let teams like Bolton, Liverpool and Everton score against u first.
They have an uncanny ability of defending their leads with boring formations and defensive/ time-wasting tactics.
Wenger will be shitting in his pants now.

angry angry We all know that Wenger does not shit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.