Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (533086 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2007
If only wenger wld change his mind on ade

if only rosicky had scored. If only!
*dissapointed*
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2007
I am so enjoying this. Carry on guys.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Millena(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2007
presido1:

Cos you Gooners where lucky to win in Old trafford last season, Remember you will go to stamford bridge, that will give man u another three point over you. Cmon Everton as Pompy match is over now.

Does that mean U guys wouldnt go 2 stamford bridge? The league aint finished man. I know u guys wish to end the league now. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2007
@ I-man,

Dont be surprised . . . . . .Chelsea will finish above Arsenal.
Its been written . . . . . .we have mentioned this in the past.
Arsenal has no CHARACTER . . . . . .How many times has Ferguson snatched the Prem title from Wenger's weak jaws in the past?
How do u catch a rampant Man Utd team? JS Park just came back from injury. . . . . .Scholesy will be back in Jan and its all goodie at OT.
We have no Arrow going to ACN 2008 so there's stability . . . . .I am proud to be a United fan.
Bleep ARSENAL , . . . .Bleep ARSENE WENGAY.

@ Islander,

Sweetie, i am so sorry . . . . . .
These GAYnners are twats . . . . .I cannot miss dissing them for anything in the world.
They make the loudest noise and they are yet to win anything for 2 seasons.
Wenger should be hungrier than Ferguson but the reverse is the case . . . . . . .
Arsenal fans on this forum are pathetic . . . . . .They are wankers, homos and retards . . . .Including debosky and Kitaun. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2007
I-man:

@OgaV

You have not won your last 3 away games .You have scored just 4 goals in your last 4 league games(United scored as many goals today as you scored in 4)Face it,there is something seriously wrong with the team.
The key is Wenger's resort to playing Adebayor on his own up front .How many chances have you created in your last 5 or 6 games? I hope Wenger keeps playing one up front.By next month,Toure will be off for the ACN and things can only get worse grin

As much as you wish that was true I am more confident about my team.

I say it now, Arsenal will win the league this season.

By the way does anyone have the number of that silly Everton defender? Pls tell him I have some dosh for him if he will dash us a foolish penalty.   angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2007
@Jackal

Cesc has been playing below par for a long time,even before his hamstring.I once saw a physiotherapist say that Cesc's physique means that he can't play at his peak for most of a league season. . . I hope he is correct. Even in the 2 games against Liverpool and Utd,his goals belied a generally poor influence on Arsenal's games.

Never mind Debosky.He is too miserable today to trot out his usual horse hockey of excuses grin Gooners reign at the top was simply down to the fixture list.Play more away games,and things will start changing.

They still have to play 4 of the top 6 away from home-Man City,Chelsea,Everton and Man Utd.Its going to be interesting grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal,

do you remember when we snatched the title from you?

or do you have a sudden memory loss?

or is it the germs that Islander has passed you?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by akinalabi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2007
Wenger says he's surprised Pompey played
defensively. shocked shocked shocked

What does he expect?

Open up and get run over?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal

There is nothing to be surprised about. Chelsea will finish above Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by medube(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2007
nateevs:

Jackal

There is nothing to be surprised about. Chelsea will finish above Arsenal.

That's a definite undisputable known fact  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2007
@ Vieira,

You r a raving lunatic.
The only time u snatched the title from us was when Cantona and Ferdinand were banned for 9 and 8 months respectively.
Tell me . . . . who are y'all going to ban this time? Wazza or Tevez? or Johnny Evans?
Your brains leak . . . . .and they leak oxygen thus making your cordination distorted.

Catch us if u can . . . . . .Arsenal ran out of gas when Wazza-Ronaldo-Rooney and APACHE are on fire.

@ I-man,

Tell me ANDERSON is not better than Fab4 . . . . . grin grin grin

@ medube n nateevs,

Chelsea's CHARACTER will surge em further than Arsenal.
This ARSENAL team has no fibre . . . . .Fab4 was as shambolic as a prostitute begging for a BJ on a kerb.
Is this the same Fab4 some idiots said would fleece GATTUSSO? I am having a laugh.
Bouba Diop had him in his back pockets for 94 mins . . . .He was shitting and weeing on him all the time.
Blimey . . . .Bouba copped a squat on him . . .
I believe Chelsea would buy more quality players in January and they will chase Man Utd all the way.
I fear CHELSEA more than Arsenal . . . .
Everton will take all the 3 points on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone want to bet?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2007
Millena:

Does that mean You guys wouldnt go 2 stamford bridge? The league aint finished man. I know u guys wish to end the league now. grin

We have to go to Stamford Bridge?So have you,you also have to go to Goodison Park,Old Trafford and The City of Manchester Stadium.In contrast,we only have one away game against the top 6 remaining. . . .keep dreaming.Look out for Liverpool and Chelski instead.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2007
did someone win the league? grin

are they handing out medals? grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Arsenal will win the league no two ways about it cool

today was a bad day . but we know our game and we believe in Wenger kiss

Gunner 09 cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by medube(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ I-man,

Tell me ANDERSON s not better than Fab4 . . . . . grin grin grin

I don't really see anything special in fab4 or whatever he's called. I believe hes totally over-rated.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2007
It is going to be interesting. . .but there truly no excuses - we just didn't do enough to win.

Almunia was solid, so was the back 4. . .but too many misplaced passes in the midfield and poor attack-midfield coordination.

@ I-man

I don't see a trend following the following games - the other teams come to play as well and deserve credit when they do their job at neutralizing the opposition.

Talking about 5 points lead and all that is immaterial, the table changes from week to week, you are top now and deservedly so. Lets see how things turn out, if all that the fixture list has helped us with is to be one point off the pace. . .then its not too bad for a team being written off a few short months back.

Like you always accuse us. . .is there a medal for topping the league on boxing day? grin

There are 19 games to go. . .may the best side win. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Islander(f): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2007
@Vagina,

You had to post and made mention of my gloried name?, You gutter rat, where did you attend school? Didn't you drunkard of a science teacher, opps!! I meant Arrow, teach you that the body needs germs to function effectively? You he-goat, don't worry about what I passed onto or didn't pass to Jackal, Trust I would rather pass things onto anyone who is not a follower of Wenger and his band of bullers, like you,

Now let me finish packing, I will be back for your rusty asshole,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by medube(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2007
debosky:

It is going to be interesting. . .but there truly no excuses - we just didn't do enough to win.

Almunia was solid, so was the back 4. . .but too many misplaced passes in the midfield and poor attack-midfield coordination.

@ I-man

I don't see a trend following the following games - the other teams come to play as well and deserve credit when they do their job at neutralizing the opposition.

Talking about 5 points lead and all that is immaterial, the table changes from week to week, you are top now and deservedly so. Lets see how things turn out, if all that the fixture list has helped us with is to be one point off the pace. . .then its not too bad for a team being written off a few short months back.

Like you always accuse us. . .is there a medal for topping the league on boxing day? grin

There are 19 games to go. . .may the best side win. cool

What a load of bull angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2007
more like an egregious lack of understanding or reasoning on your part. . .not that I expected much from a Chelski muppet tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2007
debosky:

There are 19 games to go. . .may the best side win. 8)
I love the above,Best Side=Man U
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2007
I can see the manure idiots are here spewing their stupidity the more! cheesy

Is the season over, why the celebration of this nonsensical talks?

Dont count your eggs before they are hatched.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by medube(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2007
debosky:

more like an egregious lack of understanding or reasoning on your part. . .not that I expected much from a Chelski muppet tongue

If it was left to you and all the Assanal fans on this forum, you had won the league in September and we were relegated. I guess the story hasnt gone the way you fantasised so far. So for now, kindly shut up and pray you stay where you are  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2007
@ Islander,

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
You ripped him . . . . .That nigga is frustrated . . . .his team just surrendered to a team GREATER than them.
Finish packing and lets feast on this soulless preys.

@ Debosky,

Your single digit IQ is ur greatest undoing.
Did we not predict this self-destruct syndrome some months earlier.
I thunk Bendtner is your super-sub  . . . . . .why didnt he conjure his magic tonight?
Buncha twats u call a team . . . . .Did u see how Krancjar turned Sagna inside out for 15 seconds? grin grin grin grin
Without Eboue, Sagna is worse than Wes Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The league table does not lie . . . . .Who's on top of the league?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . .sorry, Arsenal has 5 games in hand.
Bloody ninnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Pataki,

Shut ur bloody trap and check the league table.
Check the points and the GD and tell us who is superior.
Our midfielder is the highest goal scorer in the league . . . .Ronaldo(God bless him).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2007
debosky, why are you giving these vultures any credit?

Jackal, so now you are blaming it on the ban of two players? pathetic.

Islander I don't speak idiotese can you ask jackal to translate please.

Chelsea will not finish in the top 4.

Liverpool at best will get 3rd

Second is between Man U and Man City

There is only one league winner. The Arsenal.

Now quiet everyone I want to watch match of the day and see that joke of a match between Chelsea and Villa.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2007
@Debo

Oh!So you now realise the league isn't won half way through?Congratulations! grin grin It took you this long to see what we have been drumming into your heads for the past few months. . . . .I wonder why you are now spouting that line grin

The League does change from week to week.It wasn't long ago you were bleating about how many points ahead you were.What about the banal,"the league table doesn't lie" mantra. . . .you suddenly realized that there are lot of games remaining

If you don't see a pattern to your team's performances,you must take off the blind fold.4 goals in 4 league games. 6 wins in 11 league games,at a time United won 9 in their past 11.

Its better to have your hopes still high anyway.If Gooners weren't so hopelessly deluded,we won't have someone to laugh at grin I won't mind you guys regaining the top spot just to raise your hopes even more. grin grin We all know the title won't end up at the Emirates this season tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ Islander,

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
You ripped him . . . . .That nigga is frustrated . . . .his team just surrendered to a team GREATER than them.
Finish packing and lets feast on this soulless preys.

@ Debosky,

Your single digit IQ is your greatest undoing.
Did we not predict this self-destruct syndrome some months earlier.
I thunk Bendtner is your super-sub  . . . . . .why didnt he conjure his magic tonight?
Buncha twats u call a team . . . . .Did u see how Krancjar turned Sagna inside out for 15 seconds? grin grin grin grin
Without Eboue, Sagna is worse than Wes Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The league table does not lie . . . . .Who's on top of the league?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . .sorry, Arsenal has 5 games in hand.
Bloody ninnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Pataki,

Shut your bloody trap and check the league table.
Check the points and the GD and tell us who is superior.
Our midfielder is the highest goal scorer in the league . . . .Ronaldo(God bless him).

I no blame you, just yesterday you no fit talk for forum games. Today you dey open your gutters mouth to dey yarn dust.

I will be here to be your worst nightmare at the end of the season. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2007
It's no longer next game. Now it is end of the season. Nawa oooooo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2007
nateevs:

It's no longer next game. Now it is end of the season. Nawa oooooo

Sule. . . . . . .Reason and stop breathing manure to know better. What counts is the end of the season not when we still have over 15 more games to engage.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2007
@ I-man,

I thunk as much . . . . .
The number of GOONERS on this forum will start reducing henceforth.
Less idiots to feast on the forum . . . . .I wish we drop points to raise the GAYnners hope again.

P.S. MATCH OF THE DAY is on . . . . .I want to hear what Linekar will say to Arsenal's dismal performance.

Arsenal is shyte . . . . the fixtures gave em a solid momentum.
9 London games in their first 11 games . . . . .David Dein is a Arrow. At least he left a solid legacy for WenGAY.
Anyways, we are on top and thats the most important kizzack.

@ Pataki,

I will be forced to shut u up maself if u don't shut your foul mouth up.
I have predicted this loss of form many games ago.
Seems u are new to football . . . . . .why should i take u serious?
It was the same Pataki that said Wenger has developed more players than Ferguson.
You will be better off selling smoked fish in Yaba . . . .leave footie alone.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrpataki(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ I-man,

I thunk as much . . . . .
The number of GOONERS on this forum will start reducing henceforth.
Less idiots to feast on the forum . . . . .I wish we can drop points to raise the GAYnners hope again.

Arsenal is shyte . . . . the fixtures gave em a solid momentum.
9 London games in their first 11 games . . . . .David Dein is a Arrow. At least he left a solid legacy for WenGAY.
Anyways, we are on top and thats the most important kizzack.

@ Pataki,

I will be forced to shut u up maself if u don't shut your foul mouth up.
I have predicted this loss of form many games ago.
Seems u are new to football . . . . . .why should i take u serious?
It was the same Pataki that said Wenger has developed more players than Ferguson.
You will be better off selling smoked fish in Yaba . . . .leave footie alone.

Lets see how long you remain on top. You now have the audacity to talk. Swim in what you obtain now. But I tell you, the end of the season is what matters. The Premiership is ours! I always get my predictions right!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2007
There are 19 games to go. . .may the best side win.

@ Debosky!  shocked shocked shocked I can't believe you are conceeding already.  grin grin grin

Is you conceeding bro? Y'alls recent performance was a massive indication you were bound to loose the top spot during the busy yuletide season

You dont have to be a JACKstrademus to know that  grin grin tongue tongue

The problem with you goooners is Y'alls delusion and your constant sleep in La-la land.

As your results and league standing dwindled, your stories began changing and self consolation to urselves is what we've been hearing

Check this out : When you were 5 points clear, you guys were trumpeting like the men who fell the walls of Jericho down. As the 5 points and game in hand began diminishing due to your poor form, Y'all were still saying[b] "reh-reh, Yabba doo doo, Yippi Ka yay bla bla-bla, WE are still on top"[/b]  grin

When the lead was even cut to a single point, Y'all held tight still saying we are still on top, now the tides have changed and the story has also changed too and your newest story is that we have 19 more games to play. Who didnt know that? Prolly the Okada rider Gooners still wearing your SEGA jersey may not have known that, but WE knew that.  grin

Just look for two sticks form a crucifix, go to the nearest Fatima statute and start praying cos United aint leaving that spot as you guys have been going back and forth. Arteta, Cahill & Yakubu are set to nail Y'alls coffin with a sledge hammer and Corrugated nail.

Yo, watch this space! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2007
the 'banal mantra' was a throwback to last season when all Jackie boy could spout daily was the points difference and the space between the sides. . .naturally I was going to seize upon it to rankle you scumtwats this time around tongue cool

Crank boy made a few moves but with no end result, so I'm not impressed, if he likes let him do round house kicks with his willy grin grin. . .as long as he doesn't score it is immaterial tongue

I don't see any patterns to be honest, we did not score in this game - and by and large that was due to Ade's absence and partly due to P'mouth's good organisation. Like I said - give the opposition credit when they do their jobs well. You can do your best and still be neutralized, especially when you lack a little bit of that special 'something'. 'It' was missing today and that hasn't happened very often.

Oh so I should lose hope the instant we drop one point below the top? That would make me a fickle scumtwat like yourself. . .only rejoicing or hoping when the results go well, or a fair weather supporter like the muppet Chavs. I am neither - I remain convinced this team can go as far as winning the title. The next 19 games will show if they will. cool

rikky I haven't conceded anything, my true mantra has been - Lets see how far we can go

go back and check on it, yes I said we were top (was I supposed to act as if we weren't ) that was a statement of fact. We are second now, and I say we are deservedly so tonight! cool

Lets see how it pans out in the end.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2007
@Jackal

If we gave this Arsenal side a 10 point head start,they will still lose it.This is coming a few days after Wenger claimed Gooners were here to stay at the top of the table. Fabregas is Darren Fletcher in disguise.

Adebayor was my best player grin Its clear he doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Can Gooners beat Everton?I don't think so. . . only major refeering decisions could gift Arsenal 3 points .

We were so good today,even the ghost worker,Saha,turned up.We have a thing for 4 goals,even Arsenal will struggle at the Stadium of Light. . . Arsenal are regional champions,they don't win games in the North anymore grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.