Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,775 members, 7,945,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (533837 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2008
@ ritchboy,
take a cue from debo and learn to argue constructively. swear words and heavy language makes u stink from a distance.

classic jackal behaviour.u loose an argument and then instead of answering the question i asked you,you go completely off point and side step the main issue.

[b]so what made u think i could possibly have been talking about a league game when i mentioned in the post that it was a FRIENDLY game LAST SEASON and DIOUF SCORED in the game?[/b]u know the old saying,u tell one lie and you have to tell a million more lies to back the first lie up?

arsenal fans have a reason to boo davids. . remember the game at highbury two seasons ago when a ucl place was at stake?well in that game,arsenal had a player down injured,DAVIDS had possession of the ball and failed to kick it out. . . instead he made a run down the wing,and squared the ball for keane to tap in the opener.perhaps they havent forgiven him for that

answer the question and stop evading it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2008
I-man:

After the accounting gimmicks by Arsenal to spice up their annual report,reality will soon set in.

It's not just ok to make unsubstantiated allegations here.

Why not go into details of how the books were spiced/cooked?

Hmmmn, We may even hire u and your audit team to investigate this alleged anomaly,

What won't mancs say on this thread? :
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2008
Meanwhile, Congrats to Ade,
Many great african players never won this award, so its good for him to be included amongst the best.
Hoping he will improve and become another Arsenal legend!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2008
He's sure going to do exactly that, he scored our 1000th goal in EPL, the last milestone hitters have been legends
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dinozzo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2008
Adebayor!!!

We lead 1-0
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2008
and hes done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2008
2-0,
Adebayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now 15 goals in the PL,
I cant stop loving the Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2008
HNIC:

It's not just ok to make unsubstantiated allegations here.

Why not go into details of how the books were spiced/cooked?

Hmmmn, We may even hire u and your audit team to investigate this alleged anomaly,

What won't mancs say on this thread? :

You have always been a complete schmuck! Arsenal added non-recurrent property sales to beef up the numbers.

Unless Arsenal have £30 m worth of property to sell annually,they have a £30m hole to plug in order to stay ahead of Chelski.Idiot.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2008
@I-man

If you are not attacking the players, its the manager, if not the board, its the name, ,now its the finances!!!
Why not just get a life and quit worrying about us.Do we strike so much fear in u
If u are worried about the addition made by Arsenal to its financials, Stage a one man protest at the Emirates next time we are playing a home match, Viewer, Exactly the way JM said it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2008
I-man:

You have always been a complete schmuck! Arsenal added non-recurrent property sales to beef up the numbers.

Unless Arsenal have £30 m worth of property to sell annually,they have a £30m hole to plug in order to stay ahead of Chelski.Idiot.

Who is this?
Abeg don't come here and sprew fuckeries
Go to your thread pls!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ toba 1909
You mean u don't know I-man,
Yep, he digs for anything negative about Arsenal and comes to gloat here about it,
He claims to be a seer and said that Arsenal will be 3rd in the league this season(An improvement on 4th position of last season),
Well, we can't claim the predictions are false, let's wait till May before he's acclaimed as a prophet
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2008
Are you serious?
Hate Arsenal?
Then who does he like,
the devil i think
Not only 3rd!
i think he's a member of the Premier league officials
A prophet of doom
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2008
3-0. . .cutting MU's GD a bit. cool

Fab4 should've scored that second half chance though angry we missed an opportunity to score as many as possible today.

but all in all, a good result. Thank heavens for Adebayor, who would've thought RVP would be out this long? shocked

He is my player of the season contender right from now.

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ debosky,
ade is your player of the season? why not cesc?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2008
Ade because he has been maligned more than anyone else, but he's kept his head down and done the business.

Cesc has undoubted skill/potential, but Ade has excelled despite the odds.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ debosky,
now u are beginning to earn my respect. ade has been fantastic for arsenal. he kept his head down and he seems to be enjoying his role. whether it is 4-5-1 or 4-4-2, the togolese is not fazed. thats the spirit of a good sportsman. he also seem to be a tad consistent and has a good work rate. i don't know who to choose between him and almunia though. i think almunia has been outstanding as well. i never knew he could be this decent between the posts. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2008
Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!  grin  grin  grin

I maintain ADEBAYOR WILL OUTSCORE RONALDO BY MAY AND WOULD SURELY BE CONTENDER FOR PFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR  . . . . . cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ mcomo,
he cannot. ronaldo has got a better chance finishing above adebayor on the scorer's charts. he is bang in form, takes penalties and free-kicks. when van persie comes back, adebayor will slip in the pecking order of penalty takers. he does not take free-kicks and the goal ratio does not even suit adebayor. ronaldo has scored 17 goals in his last 14 games for man utd. thats more than 100% strike rate. he is simply fantastic.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ cougar

almunia has been good, and he needed to be too. At his age, if he lost this chance, its bye bye.

Gallas/Kolo and Sagna have protected him well, so its been good for him.

His best game for us was the one in which he saved a pen against Spurs grin grin

That makes Almunia a legend too. . .anyone who frustrates the spuds will always be loved by Arsenal.

Ade or Ronaldo? We'll see cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2008
Nice Game cheesy

i was hoping Ade will get an hat trick today but its all good he got 2

way to go cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2008
I am back in Ghana
Arsenal is back to winning ways
Hopefully, super Eagles are back to win Trophies
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2008
3 goals against Fulham,
3 crosses from the flanks(very unarsenal)
Rumours have it that it's 'Golden balls' that's teaching the Arsenal how to swing in the crosses.
Whatever!
The spuds are next on Tuesday!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2008
I knew it, the nations Cup will divert the attention away from here, Gunners!!!! wake up!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2008
If 'Golden becks' is causing that influence on Clichy and Hleb, then I say keep bending 'em wink

I wonder who will play against Spurs on Tuesday. . .I want Dudu to start alongside Bendtner, his scintillating runs and dribbling skills would do us good.

Diaby/Denilson/Bertie will start as well, with Hoyte, Traore coming in too.

We should go all out and beat em if possible, since we have nothing to lose. I trust Ramos to throw everything plus the kitchen sink at us in this game, so It will be a battle. cool

Walcott should also play to break the Spurs' hearts again tongue

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by xsay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
what u will see on tuesday
will be a shockin one. embarassed
just pray the goals will not b
like the one of reading. grin
my boys are ready. we give
una premiership but u can't
take this one from us. wetin
na only una like metals.
" To Dare Is To Do"

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by xsay(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2008
David Bentley reckons it boring to be a player at Arsenal, and says he's enjoying himself much more at Blackburn Rovers,
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=555011
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2008
xsay:

David Bentley reckons it boring to be a player at Arsenal, and says he's enjoying himself much more at Blackburn Rovers,
When you can't match the quality of the players in a team, then the team becomes boring to you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2008
xsay resurrected! cheesy

Don't worry, we'll send you back to the dark beyond when we wipe the floor of White Hart Lane with y'all.

If you're not careful I'll tell Senderos to score the winning goal and disgrace your strikers as well grin grin

Spurs for relegation! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2008
Heard Billy would captain today.Hoyte would most likely pair him,
Wenger should play Ade today or at least have him on the bench.
The Spuds must fall today!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2008
The Spurs are planning big for todays game, do you think the young guns will be able to make it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2008
we shall make it cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2008
Wenger is using the full-squad tonight grin.I am glad he has seen the light he should let the big boys take over from here and get us this Carling cup.I am expecting a ticket to the final as a birthday present from you tonight boys dont let me down you did it last year against the Scum you can do it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.