Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,140 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (528196 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2008
mukina2:

wetin u get with the Malians sef undecided grin tongue
They are my neighbors for at least 5 days
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
The second-half is underway
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pahtahkee: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2008
If possible, we need to increase our goal difference. Adebayor you can do it!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
This match is grown. . . The inclusion of Joey Barton has sparked up attacks from Newcastle but just as I was saying that

What a goal from flamini. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2008
Goal cheesy good one flamster grin

Fola tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
another assist for fab4 grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
Walk over. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
and now a goal for fab4 grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
way to go Cesc kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pahtahkee: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2008
Wenger is a genius!!!!!

Fabregas does it again!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
did anyone see ade brushing flam's boots grin
err. . .the messaiah washing the feet of them disciples
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
I'm actually happy but I'm also crazy; Arsenal is on fire, Fab4 again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2008
Since when was winning at the Emirates Gooners key problem?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2008
sharrap dia tongue you this " grin " grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
Off we go, on top of the Table for at least 24 hours
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
If we win enemies go complain say the goals no dey classy. If we lose them go invade our thread dey run their mouth like dirty tap water, If we win classically, dem go bury them head with shame. Useless enemies. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
No be the same team we thump 6-0? What's the big deal? You guys should be ashamed of yourself grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2008
I man
so cos we beat derby 5-0 and u beat them 4-1(the "1" was the 1st away goal derby scored) yall should be ashamed?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
Yeah it's the same team that lost 5-1 to Tottenham last week, the same team that beat a team called Manchester United home & Away last season after displaying [size=18pt]A[/size]rsenal[size=18pt]I[/size]s  [size=18pt]G[/size]reat on their chest
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
ritchboy:

I man
so because we beat derby 5-0 and u beat them 4-1(the "1" was the 1st away goal derby scored) yall should be ashamed?

Where we jumping up and down over beating Derby? Anybody seeing how you guys are reacting like folks on LSD would think you just beat a top 4 side.

Put things in perspective,its a home game against Newcastle for chrissake!It took you 2 games to match the number of goals we scored in 1 against them.They are a crap club and no need for reacting like you beat Chelski 3-0
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2008
I was a little disappointed, though according to my predictions, Cesc broke his scoring duck cool

We really should've scored more given our dominance, though a couple of dodgy linesman decisions didn't help tongue

Though it was good to give a few players like Flamini and Ade a rest after a while, Bendtner and Walcott should've scored at least one between them. undecided

Good result overall, Ade keeps scoring. cheesy

In hindsight, how many teams can beat the same side 3-0 in the space of 4 days? cool Expecting more may be a case of oliver twist . grin

kudos to the Arsenal, back to the summit where we belong cool

@ I-man

last season, failing to win at home was our greatest albatross, what difference a few months make wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2008
Flamini is the man. what a performance.

Great assist, Great goal and even greater tackling and powering forward.

Mc Omo I beg do you still want to bench Flamini for Gilberto?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mukina3(f): 12:50am On Jan 30, 2008
Hello there
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2008
@MUKINA3

whoever u are. .stay out of this zone ! we know u have come to cause commotion . . . cheesy

@Vieira

ask Loyika, I confessed to him that Flam as earned my respect . . .I WILL RATHER HAVE HIM THAN HAVE BERTI, WENGER DON WASTE GILBERTO FOR ME grin

I told a friend right from the early mins of the game that today would be Flam's day and the guy's jaw dropped knowing fully that Flam aint ma man . . .but the guy himself was surprised at his peformance . . . .BOY, WAS FLAMSTER SO IMPRESSIVE wink cheesy every step of his was aight ! cheesy

congrats y' áll gunners cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mukina3(f): 1:01am On Jan 30, 2008
You know me, am also a Gunner
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 1:06am On Jan 30, 2008
Yeah!! Flamster is player who fought and won himself a starting line-up

Who is Mukina3 now?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by solokay(m): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2008
Adebayor is just too much today. Next African player of the year
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2008
adebayor is just too good, am so sad he wasnt nominated for the AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR AWARD. he has been on fire from the start of the season, the only person in the premiership that can be compared to him is C.RONALDO

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2008
ayusman16:

If we win enemies go complain say the goals no dey classy. If we lose them go invade our thread dey run their mouth like dirty tap water, If we win classically, them go bury them head with shame. Useless enemies. grin

the only person doing the invasion is YOU !
don't you have anything intelligent to say about football

nice game goners tongue what do we expect ?
surprisingly, nobody's crying foul over senderos.
the lad will play good football if u arse fans would just shut up and let him do his job tongue
stop tugging on his tails, will ya ! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2008
@wormedup and i-man
in my own opinion, what's making us gooners happy is the fact that the loss at the lane 8days ago
we still came back to win two in a row
and besides, it's not always easy to see all the boys in full force at once
from clichy to sederos to flam and even theo and bendtner that came in
if u know arsenal well, a loss is usually followed by a draw even at higbury
that's what's making us happy not just the entertaining football
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jayceesh(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2008
McOmo,

I am glad you have finally accepted that Flamini is better than Bertie. We had this discussions a long time ago, you said Bertie was gonna get his place back in the Arsenal XI, I was sure it wasnt gonna happen.

There is nothing left to do for a man that has been pushed to the wall other than to push back. That was Flamini's case, he knows AW believes in but cant understand why he cant get into the XI then. When he got the opportunity to enter the XI, I knew Bertie's days in the Arsenal XI was over no matter what his achievements were last season. And to crown it, AW took the captain's band away from him, that was enough for the Flamster to know the position was his to take if he wants it.

I am so very impressed with Flamini and I also wish Bertie well, but I dont see him getting into the XI ahead of Flamini.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
wormedup:

the only person doing the invasion is YOU !
don't you have anything intelligent to say about football

I do have something to say but only when start making sense in ur posts and constructive in ur criticism. Not just rear ur head when Arsenal is losing or playing badly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.