Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,106 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (528175 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2008
wormedup:

i-man,

knowing the kind of man wenger is, he won't be willing to pay the fees for niether onyekachi apam nor danny shittu.
we all know rigo song will come in with the perfect transfer fee, 0 pounds grin ; [b]plus a cheap weekly pay [/b]and he'll do better than hoyte and senderos put together at CB lipsrsealed

Cheap weekly wetin? Arsenal have an extremely high wage billl.

They will sign him for free and give him a private jet!

Cougar:

@ i-man,
on the streets of uk with cctv footages as evidence, ade will be looking at five years in a jail cell. he will be looking at gbh with the intent to murder(section 18). bendtner might have suffered internal bleeding leading to a massive brain damage. ade should be deported.

Don't you think there is a case to be made that his action constituted terrorism? There were millions of people watching and many people have been seeking counseling having been traumatised by the whole ignominious act.It was clearly an attempt to strike terror into the heart of Bendtner and TV viewers.

He could be looking at a stint in Guantanamo or Belmarsh. I plan to file an official complaint with the Police raising the above issues.My 5 year old niece cannot bear to watch football again because of the whole incident
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2008
HNIC:

Rio and VDS almost traded punches in an EPL game, can't remember now!
Na wa oooh!

This is what you need-http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/members.aspx When you start seeing things that didn't happen,its time to call in the white coats!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
@cougar
Mr Officer go and arrest him if it pains you that much ah ah even Bendtner is not crying now?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2008
I-man:

My 5 year old niece cannot bear to watch football again because of the whole incident
Even my grandson of 7 years. Something must be done to teach other arsenal players that have the intention of doing such a lesson. Infact he will not be banned but any goal he scores from now on will be disallowed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ i-man,
it is horrific. what ade did was appaling. it's an image assault and affray. kids are scared to watch arsenal play now. my six-year-old nephew is scared to see any team in red and white. with the way steam was streaming out of adebayor, he looked like an angry asian dragon. met. police should take a legal action and co19 should be involved in this act of racism/terrorism acts. two black men(togolese) were stabbed in denmark after the incident.
@ hnic,
you need to go to specsavers. rio and vds will never attack each other in a man utd shirt. rio was only urging the dutch wizard to step up his game. it is different from what happened between bendtner and ade. howard webb had to intervene. what a calamity! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
@I-man
very funny,
u know the game am talking about,
Rio scored an own goal and VDs was furious with him, It was against Pompey,
Admit that u were wrong to say you havent seen a game where two team mates squared up against each other that was worse than Ade and Nics, U never fail to seize any opportunity to say thrash about us, At least our youngsters progressed more than yours and didn't lose at home.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by osisi5: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
presido1:

Even my grandson of 7 years. Something must be done to teach other arsenal players that have the intention of doing such a lesson. Infact he will not be banned but any goal he scores from now on will be disallowed.

Chineke meeeeeeeeeeeee
prez
how did it happen?
It's either you had a child as soon as your voice broke or we have methuselah in our midst
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by osisi5: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
wormedup:

i-man,

knowing the kind of man wenger is, he won't be willing to pay the fees for niether onyekachi apam nor danny shittu.
we all know rigo song will come in with the perfect transfer fee, 0 pounds grin ; plus a cheap weekly pay and he'll do better than hoyte and senderos put together at CB lipsrsealed

wormy na here you come hide?
we've missed you on the Igbo kwenu thread
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2008
Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has escaped punishment over his apparent violent altercation with team-mate Nicklas Bendtner, the Football Association has announced.

Bendtner complained of being struck by his Gunners team-mate in the second half of Tuesday night's 5-1 Carling Cup defeat by Tottenham, but no action will be taken by the FA.

An FA spokesman said: "No formal disciplinary action will be taken against Emmanuel Adebayor. "Both players will be written to to remind them of their responsibilities."

[url]http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2246436,00.html[/url]

Imagine if this involved Rooney.The FA will be seeking brownie points by coming down hard against United.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
It was a brief altercation between team mates, the ref did the right thing by calming them down. He exercised reasonable judgment because he understood the circumstances. cool

The FA did the right thing by allowing it to be settled in-house. The club should be allowed to resolve internal issues as it deems fit.

Rio and his crumpet shagging crew on the other hand have caused egregious harm to family values in England due to their excessive whoring. Their footie licenses should be revoked forthwith. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2008
Best comment from the Guardian blog: grin grin

I'm sure after shagging the same bird for 9 and a half years, the average man would have slightly less emotion and less devotion when trying to achieve that shag once more.

We have had our way with you so many times it is becoming a bore. Spurs are a crap shag and they just kept on getting easier and crapper.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2008
I-man:

[Imagine if this involved Rooney.The FA will be seeking brownie points by coming down hard against United.
You are geting that wrong I-man, the English boys are showed favouritism over others.
Anyway good to sese Adebayor not getting punished; hea has apologised
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
I-man:

I'm sure after shagging the same bird for 9 and a half years, the average man would have slightly less emotion and less devotion when trying to achieve that shag once more.

We have had our way with you so many times it is becoming a bore. Spurs are a crap shag and they just kept on getting easier and crapper.

grin grin

what a dispassionately insightful revelation! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2008
wow ! what have I missed ?! shocked

@Nateevs

truth be said, most of u other relatively newer guys dont know me else u would have known that I can shed my blooding fighting for any of the golden oldies' cause be it LOYIKA, JACKAL, AKOLA, RIKKY, DEBOSKY, VIEIRA, WORMY etc . . .its simply cos we have come a far way, so I dont get the fairness angle to it ! Like Loyika told tkb if he had probs with me, then ne has with him, it sure tells u the bond we oldies have for ourselves despite the facade we put up . . .imagine Jackal, Loyika, Razorr and I cyber-brawling and we are chatting away privately unbeknownst to some gbeborun NLERS that feel that[i] ITS MORE THAN CYBER [/i] embarassed . . .or imagine Wormy and Kitaun drinking Henny in one of the cosiest hide-away in town ? wink

well . . .as long as u are a chav . . . U ARE MY EMEMY !!! cool

@I-man

u don talk am say Kitaun na Razorr . . . .we don hear naa ! abi u no dey shame say na the same fake story wey people no buy last year u still det peddle for 2008 tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2008
Ade said to bendneter: I am on because you are shit.

that is hurtful talk o!

imagine, nicklas feeling all cool then Ade just finish am like that. LOL!!

me self go fight o!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2008
It's not Nic's fault, have you guys forgotten how he has been talking about his lack of first team futball?
It's Ade and the rest of the Togolese players that could not qualify for ordinary Nation's Cup
He's mates are in Accra and he's coming to disturb the poor boy cheesy cheesy

The guy has booked January for some time now and the only space he's getting is tha Milk Cup
Now the black ass is coming to put raw egg on his bread grin grin
Abeg I don't blame you jare, Go Nic!!!!

Anti-Spurds 95
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2008
Ade is a fully groomed pillock tongue grin

MC OMO*dirt is good* grin
una still dey find enemy abi ?

meanwhile, the hyena moniker is really interesting; abi make we dey expect something like LIGER lipsrsealed

BABYO kiss nwanne mmadu,
i have missed you guys too.
best compliments to u. how's that end holding up?
no mind me, there are lots of people to beat up here and it's been a while i gave some1 a bashing grin
not to worry though, i'll resume my rightful onodu tongue in the nearest mgba.
cheers.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2008
@McOmo

When I read your post. . . I knew immediately you hadn't read through the history of the brawl. . hence my talk about being fair. . . that being said i don't hold anything against anyone . . . I directed friendly several posts @ loyika and he ignored them. . . that's not the way to prevent another brawl.

You call me names on the forum. . . sharp one pal . . . it's just another day on the forum . . . so be it an oldie or newbie. . . the forum goes on because people are here. . . the forum is more interesting because more new rubbish is said everyday. . . it's nothing to take personal. .

Your first statement was . ."what have you missed?" which means some rubbish has gone down somewhere that you had to reply to. . . this time around it was me . . the newbie. Well if I did not say rubbish that less one of your posts for the day . . . . The forum lives long after we don't have time to make posts again . . and the newbies then, after some time call themslves the oldies. . . so it's a cycle. . it's what the forum is about. . it's what life is about . . let the forum live on . . be it oldie . . newbie . . chav . . arse anal. . manure. . scouser. . bring it on . . matches played on a saturday. . . steam build-up on a sunday. . monday, pour heart out talk dirty. . end the day by saying good night pal. . that's what makes the forum. . that's what the forum is about.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2008
make some sense dude ! tongue cool

whats all this sermon about sef ? u accused me of being unfair and that I had not gone thru the history of the brawl for crying out loud, I GET TIME FOR THAT SHENANIGAN ? and I rightly told u that in all fairness, I TEND TO BE BIASED ON ISSUES THAT CONCERN OLDIES COS OF THE BOND WE HAVE DESPITE CLUB SENTIMENTS, how does that give u migraine ? at least that could be taken against me as a weakness on my side, but TO WHOM AM I RESPONSIBLE TO ON A WEBLOG ? undecided

that said, does it mean that folks dont get along with each other along the line newbie or oldie ? and arent those terms not even relative ? na wao . . . cool

@Wormy

sharrap there before I whoze u . . . IDIOT !!! angry

ur end or my end ? wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2008
@McOmo

I know wan talk again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2008
@Mcomo

Clearly I am not good at these things. . I am beginning to say things I don't mean . . I'll continue this stuff when it's sports related. . .

When Newcastle flog your ass.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2008
go get a life !  cool

who send u whether u be friend or foe  angry

stop wasting ur time haranguing all over the place  tongue

aw u dey sha ? heard from k*m*e*?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2008
Actually if you delayed a little you'd see I edited the post.

Mc Omo:

aw u dey sha ? heard from k*m*e*?

who's that?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2008
nateevs,

take am easy. no be everything u suppose tackle seriously on here.
somethings are directed to a particular person, some are just made to pass on.
be cool bro cool

mc omo,
i see u are spoiling for another thumping. angry angry
i no know say u don recover from the last one wey i give u; i no go entertain any sorts of begging from anybody this time o ! be it lokayi-loyinka or trebosky tongue , i will maim u
continue to dey try me angry

P.S. we don do ur end na? my end now.
but on a precautionary move; u go need someone wey no dey do o ! wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2008
I tot senility was for old folks shocked

wormy, u don become senile at ur young age of 37 ? embarassed

when me and u give ourselves thumping before ? abi u wan make I cyber-paralyze u ? angry

nywayz . . . .aw e go be ? [sub]stevo dey ?[/sub]

@Nateevs

nothing do u jare . . . just easy on the grammar lessons cool

k*m*e and urself served 2geda, geddit ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2008
kit,
lmao, abeg no fall my hand for this landi o ! i never reach 37 shocked shocked
me, senile ? o nlo enu e rough abi grin ma je kin ba nko je o angry

stevo full ground ! e get one crib wey we wan go check out for VGC today. u game ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2008
@McOmo

Ok. . . . I get it. She dey. Hope to see her soon.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2008
enough of this story jare! cool

AW has confirmed Walcott isn't going anywhere - granted he has not been the ball of fire we all wanted, but he is still an excellent young lad, the boss just played him too much on the wing and expected an instant result in the center, not always easy, moreso in a game against a motivated Spurs side.

He has a bright future at the Emirates, but his being English just piles so much pressure on the lad. He will come good. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2008
@ debosky,
kolo toure has suffered a knee ligament damage. for the first time in history of his career, toure was stretchered out today. this injury rules toure out for the rest of the season. what effect will it have on gunner's title challenge? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2008
@my man debo,
wetin happen for white hart lane grin grin

for 90mins i was a tottenham fan grin grin grin only for 90mins o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DualCore1: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2008
NEWS NEWS NEWS
Arsenal has a site, its www.arsenal.com

grin grin
haha, make i run go back phone section before una use bottle re-arrange my fine face.

but on a serious note, ivory coast need lose for arsenal's good o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2008
Toure's injury is going to e a very big blow for us infact it's disastrous. Dats a lesson for Aw for believing his player have magical powers and not making provision for replacements. Hmmm.! No shaking sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.