Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,812 members, 7,945,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (533844 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Loyika,

. . . . . . Like u had the RED and WHITE ARMY against SPURS last week?
The same SPURS went under the HAMMER yesterday . . . .
Bow down to a FORCE greater than u.
Ronaldo will score a hatrick on the day.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2008
Ade loves scoring againt the Spuds, now he has added Newcastle to his list(scoring 3 in 2 games this season),
Please Ade, add the mancs to you list and shut them up at O.T just like you did last season!
OH ADEBAYOR, OH ADEBAYOR(3CE),
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2008
HNIC:

I just knew it was going to be us taking on the mancs,
Men, i would have prefered the Spuds, but ANYHOW, The Gunners would march on

Fear cannot be hidden tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

wan united
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ehie007(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2008
ronaldo will score that day

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2008
Wazza and Ronaldo loves scoring against the Arses . . . . .
My boys are in HOT FORM. . . . .even the most passionate Arsenal fan knows Cristiano Ronaldo is the best on the planet.
All the talks about Cesc Vs Ronaldo has been submerged . . . . .He will let his footie do the talking.

I hope Robin Van Persie is fit for this game . . . .I want no excuses.
Bring your STRONGEST team to OT . . . .U can beg Rijkaard to loan u Henry if u want him.
Man Utd will win this one EASILY.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2008
CHACAL

Stop being a clown, one day you say that; NO TWO GAMES ARE THE SAME, now its you beat Spurs that we lost to grin grin

HOW BLOODY FUNNY!! tongue tongue

The folly of men, thats why they say, God is not a man that he should lie, cause you keep shifting the goal post to suit anything you say grin

Like the mutiple ids[color=#990000][/color] grin grin

Wazza and Divino love scoring against us When was the last time that resulted in a victory Last seasons game at oT, how many goals did Divino score on that day

keep upo the trash talking grin NOBODY HOLD YOU!! grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pahtahkee: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

. . . . .even the most passionate Arsenal fan knows Cristiano Ronaldo is the best on the planet.

C. Ronaldo is the best on the planet when it comes to diving. Abeg we are talking footie not scuba-diving. angry

Gunner Pataki cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Coded guy,
Did u say fear?
I think its logical that u would rather meet some mid-table team in the 5th round of the FA cup than a big 4 team,
Bet when Fergie heard about the draw, the old man had a headache immediately.
We have scored against his side in the last few minutes in the last three matches, grin grin grin, You just need to see him turn red when the camera zooms towards him, Poor Old man grin grin grin.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2008
HNIC:

Please Ade, add the mancs to you list and shut them up at O.T just like you did last season!
OH ADEBAYOR, OH ADEBAYOR(3CE),

I advocate this become the gunner's anthem till RVP becomes fit grin grin

OH ADEBAYOR! tongue

CR is on form, but a deliberate handball in the box is a brainless moment, three defenders against Ronnie, Tevez and Rooney are in trouble.

We shall take you apart, you can count on it! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2008
HNIC:

@ Coded guy,
Did u say fear?
I think its logical that u would rather meet some mid-table team in the 5th round of the FA cup than a big 4 team,
Bet when Fergie heard about the draw, the old man had a headache immediately.
We have scored against his side in the last few minutes in the last three matches, grin grin grin, You just need to see him turn red when the camera zooms towards him, Poor Old man grin grin grin.

Your smileys give u away, that is even you know thats not the case, on the contrary, fegie is actually sommersaulting on one spot grin grin grin cos of the draw.

Read your post just after the revelation of the draws and you wud know that you guys, ass anal fans are not confortable with this one.

Ass Anal have been erratic in the last games they have played, even wengay does not know which team will file out on that day, maybe we might eventually watch royal rumble amongst the ass Anal players grin grin grin grin grin grin when we arewooping your asses 5-0 with a ronaldo hatrick, tevez and rooney doing there bit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Coded guy,
Did u say 5-0?
Don't make me laugh and fall off the chair,
Guess u think that spuds scoreline happens often in a season and u also think Fabianski would be in goal?
Wake up man, and stop dreaming, 5-0 my left , hand grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Gunner Pataki,

Dont make me slam ur rib-cage with a SLEDGEHAMMER.
Ask Debosky . . . .He will tell u Ronaldo is one player that gives him ORGASM( he fessed up to me last night)

@ Loyika,

Only a fool will under-estimate the potentials of the HOLY TRINITY.
48 goals between them so far and still counting.
This is OT not the Emirates where a visually-impaired line assistant waved a goal other players didn't see in the 93rd min.
Gallas' reaction influenced him. There was no way he could have seen the ball crossed the line(he was lucky he was right).
Lets see that happen at OT in February. Its anutha VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE.
The DISINTEGRATION OF ARSENAL's SEASON in one WEEK. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are u aware u are facing AC MILAN after the game at OT? . . . . LIFE is a BITCH grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pahtahkee: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

@ Gunner Pataki,

Dont make me slam your rib-cage with a SLEDGEHAMMER.
Ask Debosky . . . .He will tell u Ronaldo is one player that gives him ORGASM( he fessed up to me last night)

You need to be current. Ask Debosky. . . . He just told me you suck! tongue He said it is now Adebayor.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Coded guy,
Did u say 5-0?
Don't make me laugh and fall off the chair,
Guess u think that spuds scoreline happens often in a season and u also think Fabianski would be in goal?
Wake up man, and stop dreaming, 5-0 my left , hand grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Gaynner Pataki,

Debosky will never say i SUCK.
He must be refering to you . . . . . Seems u are so deluded u cannot even hear properly.
Lie down and soothe your head with an ice pack. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
Man U at OT.

na wa o.

Do we need this war just before the AC milan match?

This could lead to injuries and players missing for the CL match.

anyway I shall be watching this match in naija sha!

I better find a good joint o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2008
Vieira:

Manchester United at OT.

na wa o.

Do we need this war just before the AC milan match?

This could lead to injuries and players missing for the CL match.

anyway I shall be watching this match in naija sha!

I better find a good joint o.

Abeg, look for correct place o. Enemies full ground. Make dem no forgett knife for ur body grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2008
May Godd help Arsenal
That is all i could say
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2008
may God help man. u.

u no get faith 4 bur team
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2008
we shall win them at OT no shaking

Fola have faith tongue they are not like the lipsrsealed " grin "
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2008
mukina2:

Fola have faith tongue they are not like the lipsrsealed " grin "
They are not like who? Don't get into trouble
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2008
wetin? grin

i nor call persin name o tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
err fola, i think what she was trying to muster was the

[size=16pt]SUPER CHICKENS OF NIGERIA[/size] grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2008
All quiet on the gooners front while all hell breaks loose on the SCUM thread! cheesy

Anyways, we do have a game today, I suspect Ade and Dudu to start, maybe Walcott starting wide due to Rozzi's injury.

We should try to win this by as many goals as possible, closing down that GD gap should be the second priority after securing points.

Come on Cesc! You need to get back into scoring form! cool

On naija's case, I want them to stay on, If only to deny Everton and Chelski of their players till we play them again. tongue

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Dawid: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
anyone with a windows media player link for this game? i'm on a work pc, cant download software pls.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by GUNNER(f): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
http://www.lencstream.com/stream.php

there is ur link
enjoy the game!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
Gooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
This is going to be a walk over. Ade is on fire.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Dawid: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
thanks Gunner, i found the link already.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
Mukina were are back on "level" terms.
Sorry for the break in transmittion, i went to see the Malian enter their hotel
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
Flamini have grown to become a player to reckon with, he created for fantastic Adebayor
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
tongue lol @ break in transmission you nor well grin grin grin

wetin u get with the Malians sef undecided grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.