Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (528145 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2008
pahtahkee:

Dude are you ok? Go to your manure site and spit your rubbish there! angry angry
Ignored wink wink wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
Have a nice day Presido1 are you leaving already stay a bit longer now sad

How do you think we can stop this rot in form, which players would you recommend for us to buy, inshort Bleep it! DO YOU HAVE ANY FREE MAN UNITED MEMBERSHIP FORMS!!

The earlier i bail the better cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Loyika

You are so easy to get riled up! grin

@Presido1 carry on my fellow Mancunian.Gayners deserve no mercy grin grin

Why Jackal no want admit his "Cougar" nom de guerre? Its like a phocking ostrich,we can see the miscreant but he thinks burying his head(in this case,denying his real ID) shields him grin Anyway,maybe there is a "cunning plan" behind all this.

Talking of multiple IDs,Kitaun still dey masquerade as Razzorr,bloody transvestite!!!!! One day,your evil deeds will be exposed!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
grin grin grin

Amanayabo Loyiks cheesy

abeg coolu temper!

why you dey let nateevs and presido get at you like this? E be like say you need one fine opeke to 'release' your anger on grin grin

But getting back to reality, as far as Arsenal FC is concerned, we would not be the least satisfied saying we won the CC. That is my own view and opinion. It has never been won by us, neither have we gone all out in competing for it. So why do some peeps think 'the chance of winning a cup' crap is important to us? As far as cups are concerned, I reckon with the FA. CL and EPL. The CC is a nice distraction/warm up tool similar to the Emirates cup to me cool

As for the Nic and Ade schitzo, well crap happens, Nic obviously feels he's the best thing since sliced bread was invented tongue and I like that. Ade has obviously chopped liver from scoring goals as well and feels he's top dog. All well and good. Now channel that into banging in goals and I'll love em both.

Ruud was ruthless, hence his knack for scoring, so is Rooney and even Eto'o cool

Wenger should diffuse the beef in house as well.

I remember clearly that even in the unbeaten season, no one felt we would win it after losing to Chelsea and MU in the cups, so these singsong 'you aren't good enough' tunes are nothing new to me. We proved them wrong then and will do it again this year. cool

Back to the EPL. . .MU may pay for their arrogant Saudi jaunt midweek, It seems they think they have already won the title? Its sure gonna be an interesting couple of weeks and months to come.

Write off Arsenal at your peril. We are hungry and determined to win a trophy this season. Just you watch. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2008
A-40:

Please Wenger never play Hoyte as a CB again especially when it is crunch time and try and buy one or two players it will do you good.A plea from a loyal Arsenal fan
May be it will be a great idea to make a move for Danny Shittu
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ A-40

There's nothing wrong with playing Hoyte at CB. Gallas was the worst defender on show for us after Traore. Hoyte at least made some good interceptions and tackles, Gallas sucked.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2008
folahann:

May be it will be a great idea to make a move for Danny Shittu

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2008
debosky:

@ A-40

There's nothing wrong with playing Hoyte at CB. Gallas was the worst defender on show for us after Traore. Hoyte at least made some good interceptions and tackles, Gallas sucked.

Actually they both suck . . . Gallas is a left overs of chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2008
whatever you say mate wink

the same Gallas that JM fought to keep at SB but lost is now 'a left overs' grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2008
Debo and I-man grin

Its all about the "Ifs" and "whens", If i get riled up, or is that When i get riled up undecided Anyone jo!! grin grin

Basically, it ain't that bad here, go read comments made to Henry Winter by gooners yesterday because of an article he wrote in the Telegraph about the game grin grin grin Gunners were cussing his entire kin shocked (it was so funny, that i had to save the Comment pages on my laptop to read later after work, so i wouldn't get into trouble laughing out loud).

Leave Jackal alone oh!! Soon he will call himself Hyena grin as for you and Kit, I-man i no put mouth lipsrsealed (Kit i turn away from any bloodshed btw you and I-man grin).

Debo, do you think Nic will soon constitute a problem in the squad? i see it as an accident waiting to happen.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2008
@folahann
Danny Shitu will do a better job than hoyte at least but seriously we need a good CB

@loyika
I dont know why these people are on our case? The way those scumtwats and chavs are going you would think they have won the treble already.If all the twats like let them come back i can always wander off to the music and forum games thread when i am bored with battling them.We are still The Arsenal

@debosky
Hoyte as a CB i dont think so he gets dribbled way too easily and lacks the physical presence to shrug off attackers and his aerial ability is nil if he wont cut it at RB i dont think there is anywhere else he can fit in
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2008
debosky:

whatever you say mate wink

the same Gallas that JM fought to keep at SB but lost is now 'a left overs' grin grin

Ermmmm. . . . . That was one and a half seasons ago. . . and yes left over. . . since he started playing with kids.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2008
I hear say Arsenal send out feelers to other clubs about the possibility of Walcott going out on loan.Anybody hear anything in that regard?

Also,Bendtner's beef with Ade predates this match.They say he is extremely arrogant and that even Henry complained about him before he left.If that is true,then he should be sold.Dressing room harmony is vital.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
Debo

follow the sequences here;

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article3241381.ece

If/When the FA get their grumy hands on this, Ade could/would be in trouble, thats all we need angry Ade to get banned/punished will not go down well with the squad, and poor old Nic will get the treatment (i doubt the boy would give a toss though grin grin).

A-40

i feel ya on that one bro cool

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Debo you were right grin My Iyawo is going to hear it tonight grin (funny thing, she won't know where all the aggression is coming from grin grin)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2008
I-man:

I hear say Arsenal send out feelers to other clubs about the possibility of Walcott going out on loan.Anybody hear anything in that regard?
Arsenal denied the report, its on sky sports news this afternoon.
loyika:

P.S. Debo you were right grin My Iyawo is going to hear it tonight grin (funny thing, she won't know where all the aggression is coming from grin grin)
Take am easy for the for your iyawo remember say na person pikin she be. One love

Just watching Gui and Mor, Gui is one goal up at the moment with less than 3 mins to go for the first half
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
FA won't take any action against ADE,
Now, hope all the haterz will shut it!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nick will be sorted out soon enough. . .he needs to respect his seniors grin grin

Ade can give birth to Nicklas and he is contesting with this small boy. tongue

Wenger will manage these boys and channel the aggression wisely. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
HNIC:

FA won't take any action against ADE,
Now, hope all the haterz will shut it!

ok!!

@Loyika

If/when Newcastle beat you on saturday I will/would be back for you/ya . . Whatever!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2008
I think the FA should throw the book at Ade.It was a premeditated, shameless and obscene act of thuggery!Bendtner could have been killed in the incident.What if he sustained internal injuries and died from the headbutt?

The FA should set an example.This is the second time Ade is acting like a hooligan on the pitch in the League Cup.Nothing short of a 5 game ban will do.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
loyika:

Leave Jackal alone oh!! Soon he will call himself Hyena grin
lmao ! cheesy i almost fell off the floor laughing cheesy cheesy

i-man,
I-man:

Talking of multiple IDs,Kitaun still dey masquerade as Razzorr,bloody transvestite!!!!! One day,your evil deeds will be exposed!
ol boy u don kolo finish grin shocked shocked

wenger should buy rigobert song. the man's still good - playing 5 aside grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2008
Ade will not be banned just cautioned i think this incident will be swept under the carpet
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
Ade will be warned to behave himself thats all cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
five game ban is a light punishment. adebayor should be slammed for eight months for bringing the game to disrepute. young kids look at these games and they see what their supposed "role models" are doing and they follow suit. adebayor can score thirty goals this season if he shuns petty violence and aggression and channels 60% of his testosterone-filled energy into goal scoring. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
Lets wait and see but i feel he will be fined as they are claiming that the video is in conclusive otherwise it will be three match slam on the guy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2008
wormedup:

wenger should buy rigobert song. the man's still good - playing 5 aside grin

You no see the Gooner wey recommend Danny Shittu? grin grin

What about Onyekachi Apam? grin grin Is he any worse than Pascal "Baresi" Cygan or Phillipe "Sammer" Senderos?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
It beats me why enemies would crucify a team based on just one defeat. It shows how myopic some minds could be. Arsenal would shrug off this painful defeat and bounce back strong to whoop Newscastle.

I believe Ade was provoked by Bendtner angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hate it or love it he wont be banned
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2008
Cougar:

five game ban is a light punishment. adebayor should be slammed for eight months for bringing the game to disrepute. young kids look at these games and they see what their supposed "role models" are doing and they follow suit.

If that was in the street,Ade will be nailed for battery and attempt to cause GBH.He will be looking at 3 years incarceration.

The man has a history of this so the FA should set an example with him.I was being kind with the 5 game ban but that is the least decent sanction I would expect. The incident was outrageous,I have never seen anything worse on a football pitch.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2008
what is the history you are going on about?

Stop crying more than the bereaved I-man grin

This is simply an issue of respect, Nic was deceived by the '23' on Ade's passport, when the guy is in his late 30's grin grin grin

Ade's kid would be Nic's age, so how dare he not pass to his senior? cheesy

The FA has spoken on Skysports, nothing is happening to Ade. Its good for there to be rivalry, now Nic will try his best to show he's better, which means more goals for the Arsenal! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2008
i-man,

knowing the kind of man wenger is, he won't be willing to pay the fees for niether onyekachi apam nor danny shittu.
we all know rigo song will come in with the perfect transfer fee, 0 pounds grin ; plus a cheap weekly pay and he'll do better than hoyte and senderos put together at CB lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ i-man,
on the streets of uk with cctv footages as evidence, ade will be looking at five years in a jail cell. he will be looking at gbh with the intent to murder(section 18). bendtner might have suffered internal bleeding leading to a massive brain damage. ade should be deported.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ I-man,
You've never seen anything worse in football
Why do you guys just hate the Arsenal so much?
Didn't u see Dyer and Bowyer square up on the pitch?
Rio and VDS almost traded punches in an EPL game, can't remember now!
Na wa oooh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.