Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,432 members, 7,911,072 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (528146 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
@nateevs
In my own opinion, he used the word IF only because he has not being able to convert wormedup to his own line of reasoning.

He can't come to you and say 'What will you do when. . .' because it's so obvious that u'll contest the word 'when' and leave the question begging for an answer.

So bros with due respect, if you'll really love to joint thier dicussion on 'Arsenal matters', answer the question and fix whichever adverb you want to choose IF or WHEN

Besides Arsenal is 12-5 in Skybet odds to win the league so I'll still say it's not just highly possible but a definite hell yeah!!!! from me.

All this story for one simple question, hmmn. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2008
Mc Omo:

@LOYIKA

now u know cool

the issue is some folks just love to piss u off at any little instance ! lipsrsealed

McOmo  

I know he is your friend. . . . but it will wrong for you to come and standing where he is . . . you need to read thru and see what happened and aw it started. . . Fairness is nice.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2008
You are waiting for me

Are you such a waste of Sperm that you are still going to argue this

Ok lets start it like this,

Firstly (and most importantly) i wasn't talking to you in the first place for you to quote me.

Secondly, you quoted me not in the context of the discussion i was having with Wormy. (and please don't try and act as if this wasn't the case)

Thirdly, If you had said that, i should have added the letter "s" to the word "manage" to make it "manages", and remove the comma after the word "league". To make the question;

"One quick question, if Arsenal manages to win the league and Chelsea win only the Carling Cup, who would have been said to have had a better season?"

I would have been ok with that, but to come here and argue rubbish, is what pisses me off.

I REPEAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY AN slowpoke!! YOU ARE A FULL GROWN MONGREL!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2008
LOL cheesy grin

eldee,
do u have ur money on arsenal ?
abeg reserve some for aftermath o ! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
Fairness is nice

What is going on in this forum FFS

Anyway, i don't blame you, its NL i blame for association tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2008
You see i have a fair sense of grammar . . . when you don't put an "s" behind the manage it could mean that you have used Arsenal in terms of plurality.

If they manage
If Arsenal manage. . . . . . So you see you could have replaced "THEY" with "ARSENAL" and that was why I did not question that. Actually I do not question people's ability to put things together . . . we are different.

The word in discussion is the word IF

You use the "IF" I tell you it means uncertainty you tell me to go do my english again. . . wormy to explain to me what words to use when asking a question. . . . and I replied you saying bros . . . IF cannot form a sentence se!!!!

loyika:

AND THE slowpoke STILL ARGUES?

Statement made by Loyika to Wormy;

"One quick question, if Arsenal manage to win the league, and Chelsea win only the Carling Cup, who would have been said to have had a better season?

I await your "Honest" answer."

This is what you said and I am telling the first statement is he condition for the question . . . . not the question. . and so IF does not partake in the questioning.

The second statement does. . . becos of the WHO

You don't need to cal me an slowpoke. . . attack the point

I am waiting.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2008
wormedup:

LOL cheesy grin

eldee,
do u have your money on arsenal ?
abeg reserve some for aftermath o ! tongue

my own case is different, i put money on being EPL winners and a lil on runners up ever since our odds were lower than Liverpool. . . i'm so damn sure that we're winning grin grin

@loyika
it's obvious this dude is out to get u talking, just leave him
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2008
JESUS H CHRIST!!!!!!

WORMY!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Loyika

You and I are not going to get anywhere with this . . . so let's drop it and talk some sports. . . . It's just another day on the sports forum. . . . . so don't take anything personal. . . . . Drop it pal. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ eldee,
i really admire your courage putting ur money on arsenal. arsenal is 12-5 to win, man utd is 4-7 to clinch it. what does that tell u? let me make it more intriguing. do u know chelsea and man utd will finish above arsenal by may? cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ nateevs/loyika,
can u guys put a stop to this? lets discuss football and skip the ifs, why, when, how, therefore, wherefore, henceforth and thus. this is no english class.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2008
He said just yesterday that Arsenal will win the league.  So he should not use "if" but "when" since he has not fallen short in confidence,  . . but the truth is he has and that is why he is using "IF"

so,what could have possilbly changed between now and yesterday that made him fall "short in confidence"?

although judging from what i've read u seem to be right on the "if" issue  lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2008
Cougar:

@ nateevs/loyika,
can u guys put a stop to this? lets discuss football and skip the ifs, why, when, how, therefore, wherefore, henceforth and thus. this is no english class.

I already said so. . . I don't do stuff like this. . .

@Eldee

I just wanted him talking . . . you got that right!!!!!!

@Loyika

Where are you? come out and say it is over. . . . . you are my arsenal pal. . eh sorry I meant enemy. . . . let's talk sports. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2008
loyika,
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it looks interesting though lipsrsealed tongue

abeg, u guys are making me feel handicapped with my english already; enough !!!!!!! angry angry angry grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2008
I leave this rubbish alone tongue

This is what happens when folks butt into stuff that doesn't concern them, if it  was a general statement concerning Arsenal, i wouldn't have been bothered (or cared less) over what anyone replied to it.

Guess thats why its called a "Public Forum" silly me!!

Cougar/Jackal

Seems you have finally chosen to go the "Monk" path, and there i was thinking miracles were extinct happenings.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2008
ritchboy:

so,what could have possilbly changed between now and yesterday that made him fall "short in confidence"?

although judging from what i've read u seem to be right on the "if" issue  lipsrsealed

Well the answer to the question will start another series of stuff I don't want to go into. .  . . . . Loyika will look for my address to come and chop off my head.

@Loyika

grin  grin I am stretching out the hand of friendship . . . enemy"SHIP" . . and you are ignoring. . . cut it pal. .

@Wormedup

Relax. . nobody sabi pass!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
Wormy tongue

I blame you tongue If not for Jaunde Ramos, can you talk to me What concerns Chelsea and Arsenal Its like Good and Evil (guess who the Evil one is grin).

Inshort, this your new year promotion is really affecting you oh!! IMAGINE THE CONFIDENCE YOU NOW HAVE TO COME INTO THIS THREAD ANYHOW YOU WANT!? shocked grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
I dont blame the muppets here i can only blame Wenger for not buying a few more players and making dumb ass selections.We have moved on to the next game though.Lets leave the Carling cup for chelsea what else could they possibly win if not that?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2008
A-40:

I don't blame the muppets here i can only blame Wenger for not buying a few more players and making dumb ass selections.We have moved on to the next game though.Lets leave the Carling cup for chelsea what else could they possibly win if not that?

Na for your eye e go happen. . . you go see.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2008
nateevs:

Na for your eye e go happen. . . you go see.
I wonder why those "fan" who followed Mourinho to chelsea had not left with him, are they waiting for a disgrace before they finally accept inpotency.
Anyway, that's none of gunners' problem
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2008
A-40:

I don't blame the muppets here i can only blame Wenger for not buying a few more players and making dumb ass selections.We have moved on to the next game though.Lets leave the Carling cup for chelsea what else could they possibly win if not that?

How do you know the carling cup is not Assnals only hope of preventing another barren and trophyless season?  grin grin

You dreaming of the CL? You and i know The old guards at Milan would always do anything to get to the UCL finals, thats their only hope for a major trophy this season, infact going to the UCL finals twice in 3 years is what keeps Ancellotti on that job, he ought to have been fired since. So you think AC would just lie down for Y'all?  grin

FA cup is anyones rubbish! Benitez's ass is about to be toasted, expect him to salvage the remnant of his fallen star just to prove a point to the Yanks, what about United? You think we are done?

EPL? Thats a No brainer, Assnal aint winning shyte with this current squad!!! Chelsea & United are also in it!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Nateevs
From all i have read from loyika or whatever he seems to lack maturity although i don't know his age. Thats typical of Ass-nal fans and their players(Ade& Bar-tender). Clearly he(loyika) lost on the IF and When argument and to potray his stupidity the more he refused to accept your hand of friendship, dude that not the spirit of sportmanship. Grow Up.
He can never post a reply without using a derogatory word on fellow forumites irrespective of all the sensible nonsense he writes, i feel he lacks proper up bringing or someffin. Nateevs just ignore him and carry on with your discussion you came out victorious in the argument and i believed he learned but will not be proud enoff to accept.

WAN UNITED
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
@rikkyjen
It is not my place to say who will win what or who wont win what who says chelsea cannot be beaten in the final? how do you know we can win the fa cup? what makes you think milan wont fall? my point here is football is not a running your mouth thing you get o the pitch and get the job done.Utd have not been crowned champions neither have chelsea lets wait til lthat happens
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
@rikkyjen
It is not my place to say who will win what or who wont win what who says chelsea cannot be beaten in the final? how do you know we cant win the fa cup? what makes you think milan wont fall? my point here is football is not a running your mouth thing you get o the pitch and get the job done.Utd have not been crowned champions neither have chelsea lets wait til lthat happens
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
Rikkyjen steps in and the other Mancs decide to come along, what a day we are having on the Arsenal thread tongue

Wenger see what your selection against Spurs has caused.

Presido1, i call you names, CAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO REFER TO YOU!! Is that hard to understand

cool GOONER 89

Statement from Presido1

"i believed he learned but will not be proud enoff to accept." what more can i say to that, YOU'VE SAID IT ALL MATE!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2008
God let this cup pass me by, i promised not to get into any agro with NL members this year, seems the Devil (And Arsene's selection policy) wants to get the better of me cry cry

Please saturday should come quickly, lets play Newcastle, so we can have our thread back.

cry GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
loyika:

Statement from Presido1
"i believed he learned but will not be proud enoff to accept." what more can i say to that, YOU'VE SAID IT ALL MATE!!
Do you need to say anything? Moreover you have nuffin to say other than to call names which shows how backwarsd your lyf is.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2008
BUT PRESIDO1

Seriously, Who sent you Did i do anything to you in another life You have been bugging me since yesterday.

Ok for peace to reign, I AM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID TO YOU or anyone you know cry I didn't do it on purpose (jeez i didn't even know i was doing it).

Please forgive me sad ARE WE COOL NOW

Hope that settles that cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2008
Please Wenger never play Hoyte as a CB again especially when it is crunch time and try and buy one or two players it will do you good.A plea from a loyal Arsenal fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
Dude learn to be polite and this world will be a nice place for us all to live. Its that simple.
Have a nice day and stay out of Bad words.
cool cool cool cool

Wan United
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pahtahkee: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
presido1:

Dude learn to be polite and this world will be a nice place for us all to live. Its that simple.
Have a nice day and stay out of Bad words.
cool cool cool cool

Wan United

Dude are you ok? Go to your manure site and spit your rubbish there! angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
The crazy aspect of this is that Gunners don't need all this arguments b4 being able to get a win over Newcastle          (FA Cup)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2008
A-40

Are you telling the Man, imagine what stick Arsenal fans have been getting since the 22nd (If you think its bad here, just step into 606 or read the statements left by other supporters for Gunners in all the British online dailies).

This is a cakewalk compared to the insults/comments that have been coming our way due to the Spuds.

Anyway, we are just lucky that Razorr is busy,

Jackal has decided to worship Buhddah and adopted the name Cougar,

I-man really doesn't give a toss how Arsenal fare anymore,

Manscum4life is busy recording his hit single.

Somze/kola have both gone AWOL

If those guys were bothered, Life would have been hell for us in here, till we win the next game.

At least, i thank God for his little mercies cool

cool GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.