Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,430 members, 7,911,071 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (528144 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2008
Let me start with this Sub human animal Presido1, Now mate, either Glaxo Smithkline have started making Lucozade "Dumbo" Boost for creatures like you, or you are just plain stupid by nature.

Let this be the last time i hear my name come out of you stinking mouth (Or hands as the case may be with the typing).

If your babalawo told you that you are immuned from insults, and that you can go ahead and test me, i would ask you to kindly go back and ask for immunity from being a Mongrel.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE (In your case, wisdom is lost).

Moving on to Wormy.

What is this obsession you have, Chelsea won last night, FAIR PLAY TO THE TEAM AND JOE COLE cool We don't hate success here (unless that success comes to the Spuds and ManScum grin), Its just that, we have our own way of achieving it, which might be different to all clubs. When it works, one is hailed as a genius, when it doesn't one is taunted as a failure. Comes with the territory. cool

Its like Benitez has his own way of doing things at Liverpool, when his tinkering leads him to Euro glory, he is hailed as a Brilliant tactitian, when it leads him to a loss in the 2nd final, he is seen as being clueless, same can be said with his approach in the league.

When Arsne Wenger took over at Arsenal, he had his way of doing things, which became club policy, now that has brought with it some measure of success, which everyone loves, but now that something when wrong in the Semis against Spurs, ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE

This same team dispatched newcastle and Blacburn (With 9 men) to get to this stage, last season we got to the final with this same team, so wherein lies the problem

Now the issue will be that no trophy was won, but thats the thing Wormy, as a fan you have those that want to win trophies not caring how it is won, then you have fans who appreciate the growth of the team and have faith that it will come good, and enjoy it when it does, knowing that you have been part of a process.

For example, look at the difference between Maureen and Grant, now granted that Maureen was successful, however his success was never appreciated by the folks that made decisions and general followers, apart from the Chelsea fans. Now if Grant who wasn't given any chnace by all (as he lacked the charisma of Maureen) wins stuff, even if its with the players that Maureen left, you can see him getting what Jose craved the most and never got, which is respect.

Chelsea players are more relaxed than when Jose was there, cause the coach doesn't put pressure on them, which is the way Arsene operates.

Now is it folly for Arsene to have so much faith in his players, well to a minimum extent yes!! As some players are not up to the task, but Wormy, that is Arsene Wenger for you. LOVE IT OR HATE IT!! He has always been like that, and won't change. The same way, Alladkye couldn't change his approach at Newcastle, which gave him the boot. You can't have it both ways.

When was coach of Arsenal, we who have been Arsenal supporters for that long, knew what it was like, the team had a measure of success, but boy was it a drab watching Arsenal play rubbish football and win games embarassed (usually by the odd goal, scored by Wrighty, Kev Campbell, Smugders and co). We had flair players like David Rocastle, but that was few and far between.

Basically, i support my team no matter what happens, and i believe Arsene for all his stubborness, still has much to deliver this season and the ones to come. I believe in my team, and i don't see a problem in that

Afterall, Pre Jose, the Chelsea faithful had to wait 50 years before another league success, Tottenham have had to wait 18-19 years for a crack at a trophy, the Mancs are grateful to Fergie for making them the club they are.

To follow your logic, Fulham supporters should all bail, since their team might be relegated, or Liverpool fans should turn on Benitez, since they might still have to wait another year for the " Holy Grail" of the prem trophy.

Like i said, WE HAVE OUR OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS AT ARSENAL!! When it works (a'la going a league season unbeaten) everyone is happy and take the accolades, when it doesn't (a'la coming 4th in the league on 2 occasions), everyone is sad, but we supporters that have been on this ship way before the "Wenger baby boomers" came onboard, appreciate what the man has done, cause we know where we are coming from. Imagine fans that had to support Arsenal under Don Howe and Terry Neill.

Do you think Wenger wanted to lose to Spurs Bro, pre the game, Arsene had only lost to Spurs once in 22 outings against them, he has outlived like 7 Spurs managers, he has taken Arsenal FC to places Spurs FC can only dream about, yet 1 game is now the measurement on Arsene How crazy is that.

No Arsenal supporter loved losing in that manner, but we move on, as far as i am coincerned, i was more devestated losing bravely to Barca in the CL final, than losing 5-1 to Spurs in the Milk Cup semis (Do you know how many times we have embarrashed the Spuds in cup comps Like i said before, "Man bites dog" scenario).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2008
@ loyika,
great write-up. arsenal itself is the cause of this ruckus. it is known world-wide that arsenal have an irritating way of over-estimating it's team potentials. this youth policy is not working for arsenal. lets look back to when arsene wenger started bringing in youths to arsenal: he has not won anything with them unless u want to count the amsterdam/emirates cup. he should blood this team with 3-4 experienced players and carry on with it. there's strength in the core of that team so is naiveity. if something is not done quickly, arsenal might finish trophyless this season again. the chances seem to be fading away. when arsenal lost 6-1 to man utd, i did not see henry nutting ljunberg or vice versa. this is what u get when u play too many teenagers. adebayor must be punished. tongue
p.s. heard through the grapevine that walcott is going out on loan to burnley. can u confirm that? cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2008
@Loyika

Hey chief chief!! How you dey?

I've been itching to say ma piece about your game on Tuesday but unfortunately, I've been too busy. grin

That defeat to Spurs was a long time coming. You can't keep pushing a tiger to the wall and expect it not to bite back one day. grin
But what da hell, 5-1? shocked See vexing of the highest order. grin

I keep telling peeps that the biggest problem with le arse is that prof. Wengay over-indulges his players. He did that to Henry and now its Fabregas. The boy has got skill but he needs to put his head down and develop some maturity. He should learn from the big boys or he'd remain a kid in footie terms.

Forgive me for this, but I've just g'otta compare your game to mine yesterday. Both our teams faced a tough battle. Everton pushed ma boys to the wall, but skill, team work, experience and a strong team character gave us the day. cool tongue

Everton played their hearts out, but just weren't good enough. Ma boys never lost focus for a second.

But it wasn't the same with Le'arse. grin Your boys cracked up like dry indomie noodles under the pressure mounted on you by the Spurs. You guys lacked character in that game and I wouldn't blame it on inexperience because you had your big boys in the match. grin
It got so bad that your boys started beating each other up. grin grin Talk about madness on a footie pitch. grin Shit would have been so hilarious if not for the timely intervention of monsieur Gallas. grin

Ma Verdict? - Le'arse's boys should be sent back to school for some lessons in keeping cool under pressure. Or better still, borrow some character from a superior Chelsea side. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2008
WORMY

U are a fool . . . angry

why u dey always use panadol for our headache ?  undecided

Wenger is stubborn . . . yes we know ! cool why rub it in ?  sad

@Loyika

as per tkb 419, thanks for the unbridled solidarity . . .atimes I wonder how I have become so soft, I REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN ALONGSIDE JACKAL, FYNEWAKA AND A FEW OTHERS WE USED TO GO DOWN THAT LANE  shocked

really I am not pressing the panic button, and yes I know WENGER IS ARSENAL, but that in itself is fast becoming an issue  embarassed WE NEED TO WIN SOMETHING HOWEVER SMALL , where has the lead we had on the table evaporated to ?  undecided

yet, I see the positives in this as this will ginger the boys and make them more passionate, who would have tot Bendtner would have the temerity to look Ade in the year, abi hin think say Ade na butty ?  grin

@Jackal

shut it already . . . . angry

just go back to using ur handle, how can that be difficult ?  tongue

Razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! shocked cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2008
@Cougar

It's true!!
Monsieur Wengay has been pleading in tears to other Premiership clubs, including Chelsea, to take Walcott on loan. grin

But how can you blame the man after that humiliation by the Spurs? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2008
@ razorr,
great piece of write-up. like someone said somewhere on this forum, arsenal only have talent in depth not strength in depth. man utd spent 60 million on a squad that were already crowned champions, chelsea have a second team that could grace any pitch and have a chance of winning. the chelsea team that played yesterday had nine quality players missing and they still won. that is strength in depth and this is where wenger should improve his squad if he wants to win anything this season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jids(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2008
Cougar, you must be out of your mind to talk about Mr Wengar just like that. This guy deserve all respect that is available. He is the most educated and talented manager recently in the world.

Please withdraw that statement and apologise to all niralanders
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2008
Cougar

Let me start with the Ade vs Nic stuff, here is a low down on what might have happened, as Nic's father (who happens to be his agent) has decided to weigh in on the issue tongue

http://www./cluster/sport/video/x4517l_bagarre-adebayor-vs-bendtner_sport

Sorry lets start with the Video, look closely at Ade, it seems he was pissed off that Nic did not send a pass to him, pre that move, and when the free kick was awarded, he went to challenge Nic, maybe Nic told him to Bleep off shocked and Ade lost it grin. Either way, i have already alluded to th fact that Nic is like Slatan Ibrahimovic clone, He believes he is the next best thing to God on the footie pitch grin Which might be good for the lad, but creates enemity within the team. the same way Jens blanks the other keepers.

Some players are just like that i guess grin

Its really nothing to worry about, teammates get into it some times, Do you think Rio doesn't want to slap Wes Brown most times when he goes AWOL up the pitch grin grin

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/article-23433820-details/article.do?ito=newsnow&

As for Theo, well i have always blamed Wenger for playing the guy on the wings, thus ruining his natural strikers instinct (although things might turn good and make him a far more established player).

But i doubt Arsene will send him on loan, cause RVP is injured cry and we are short on strikers, so unless arsene decides to take Saha off your hands grin, (or piss off Spurs by offering berb a chance to play against AC Milan grin) Theo stays.

But truth be told, i am as lost as anyone on what to do with Theo, the boy has potential, but he needs to calm down and deliver.

As for the Youth Policy cool Lets see how the season ends shall we cool (Losing to Spurs in the Milk Cup semis doesn't mean we won't win anything).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2008
@Cougar

Spot on!! Strength in depth - true true. . .

He should also teach his boys this vital lesson in football - 'Never head-butt your fellow team-mate'.

Hahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2008
@Razorr

o tun ti de abi ? angry

@Loyika

youth policy ? kiss kiss but not at the expense of winning trophies cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2008
Jids:

Cougar, you must be out of your mind to talk about Mr Wengar just like that. This guy deserve all respect that is available. He is the most educated and talented manager recently in the world.
Please withdraw that statement and apologise to all niralanders
and yet another cyber-gangster wannabe! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ loyika,
true. roy keane never liked cristiano ronaldo. he believes ronaldo can be frustrating at times but that animosity should be kept in the dressing room and not under the gaze of 40,000 tottenham fans. ade/bendtner should be fined by wenger for bringing the club to disrespute. end of. theo walcott should be sent back to southampton for the rest of the season. i will gladly give u saha. he is a waste of black flesh. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2008
Cougar

Like Roy Keane's views on certain players was not aired on MUTV Or like his calling United supporters "Prawn Cocktail Sandwich" supporters was kept indoors Like Cantona's kung fu kick into the stands was kept indoors Guy, Rio and a certain United player had a serious arguement during a game live on TV (when i remember the game i will let you know).

Players sometimes do stupid things, no biggy, Kierion D and Lee B went head on live, Bellamy nearly broke Riise's leg in private, Ruud signed his death warrant by making Divino cry in private, Keano always slammed Becks IN PRIVATE.

Like i said, players have issues all the time, I remember Henry stepping in to seperate 2 Fulham players during a league game, and Ashley and Sol have been known to scream at each other during games, so whats the big deal

This is a none issue that will be handled internally by the club, and thats where it will end.

Razorr tongue

I have nothing to say to you tongue, seeing that Jackal?Cougar has let you out to play a little grin I know you will be going back to resuming the normal position later wink grin grin

Will give you a shout later baby girl, (will try and check you out on the telly as well grin, HOPE YOU SHOW OFF YOUR LEGS OH!! grin ).

Kit cool

No biggie bro, as Gallas said, We live together, we die together on the forum grin grin

Heres an analysis on the Youth stuff from Ian Grant of ANR;

http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=877&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ loyika,
get this straight: cougar is not jackal.
besides, i think arsenal is lucky most of your players are not hi-profiled. imagine if this had happened in a united game with ronaldo nutting rooney! cheesy cheesy
i know the media would have turned the incident into a circus. arsenal gets away with murder. cesc's double-barelled tackle still lingers on my mind. arsene wenger's project is finished already. the mistake he makes is not blooding the core of his youth squad with enough experienced players. money is no issue these days so why is he shying away from buying world class midfielder and maybe a striker. are we sure wenger is not using this youth policy to carve out a ready made excuse?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2008
Ready made excuse for what

Does he use that in league games, does he use that in the Champ league, will he use it for the FA Cup, if we get beat in those comps, it will be as a result of our players not playing well on the day, not youth policy or whatever.

Like i said before, I believe in my teams ability to get something at the end of the season, lets all wait and see how it pans out.

cool GOONER 89

p.s YOU ARE JACKAL!! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
kit,

did i hurt you ? tongue
no cry too much.
apparently the looming possibility of another "trophyless" trophy is really getting to you. grin

loyika,
you still dey play defense ? no yawa grin
when the time comes we'll all . . . . lipsrsealed

jackal, quit fooling around !

razorr,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u r not being very nice angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cougar: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ loyika,
what do i need to do to clear this air of doubt? i may have to beat these doubts out of you, i guess. moving on, i mean ready made excuses for failure. no matter what arsene puts out to play, fans and pundits always regard them as kids. if it's not age issues then its money. how many times have i heard gunners saying man utd/chelsea bought the titles. how many times have wenger said his boys are naive and are still maturing and fans should keep their chins up. it is always one excuse or another and lets face it, wenger cannot win anything with these lads. he needs 3-5 world class experienced players to put the icing on the cake.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
Cougar

Like i said, till the end of the season oh!! I am tired of this arguement tongue

Wormy

One quick question, if Arsenal manage to win the league, and Chelsea win only the Carling Cup, who would have been said to have had a better season?

I await your "Honest" answer.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Loyika

Why bother arguing with those that would never see anything good with the way we play. Let discuss our issues ignoring the invaders. Arsenal's matter has taken over their various threads. It goes to show how scared they are of us. Gunner I still remain.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2008
I saw this on BBC today
Thomas Bendtner, father and agent to Arsenal striker Nicklas, has hit out at Emmanuel Adebayor following the Togo striker's clash with his son against Spurs on Tuesday, saying: "It's sad that he doesn't take his head with him onto the field." cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jids(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2008
what you saw or read on bbc is on the gossip column, grow up and talk sense about my beloved club
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
loyika,

the point is, arsenal cannot "manage" to win the league !
it's not going to happen grin

ayusman,
at a point i thought u were going to raise a subject to discuss with loyiks here but well, . . . . what do we expect
till u start any sorts of discussion with loyika, or any other arse fan - for that matter- we still going be here arguing !

folahann,
"It's sad that he doesn't take his head with him onto the field."
the statement is meant for adebayor gross !

typically why ade would hit nicklas; now jids is probably planning a smashing for folahann shocked

jids,
do us all a favor and crawl back to were u egressed from .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
Wormy

And you accuse others of sidestepping stuff

I ask again, If Arsenal win the prem and Chelsea win the CC, who would have been said to have had a successful season. IT AIN'T THAT HARD OF A QUESTION!?

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2008
loyika,

i can't even place the origin of the question !
and the answer is pretty obvious;

If Arsenal win the prem and Chelsea win the CC, who would have been said to have had a successful season?
arsenal.

i'd have asked u a question but i have an idea of what ur response will be so,' i'll let it be.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2008
loyika:

Cougar

Like i said, till the end of the season oh!! I am tired of this arguement tongue

Wormy

One quick question, if Arsenal manage to win the league, and Chelsea win only the Carling Cup, who would have been said to have had a better season?

I await your "Honest" answer.

cool GOONER 89

Now Arsenal has to MANAGE to win the league. Not just that but "IF Arsenal"

Are those the new terms on this thread? Confidence is fast running out ooooo!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nateevs
dont be sily mate.There has to be an "if".Or wat do you expect him to say, "when"?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nateevs tongue

Go back to school and ask your GST teacher to teach you on what words to use to ask a question, as English seems to be a problem for you

"IF" you don't still understand, then ask me, "IF" that still doesn't work for you, then ask a friend, "IF" that still doesn't work, then you can't be helped.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO ALSO UNDERSTAND SARCASM, as i used the word "Manage" to taunt Wormy, since he feels we won't win anything.

Basically, i really don't know how a discussion between i and Wormy actually concerns you

Wormy ask your question, you know i never shy away from any thing (even "if" my answer will not be what you want to hear grin grin

As "if" i can't guess what you want to ask grin

cool GOONER 89

P.s. "If" you have the time, please help me and explain to a member of your Chav Muppet squadron the meaning of the word "IF"!! Hope you can "MANAGE" that assignment. Thanks mate cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
ritchboy:

Nateevs
don't be sily mate.There has to be an "if".Or what do you expect him to say, "when"?

Mr. Oga!!!

He said just yesterday that Arsenal will win the league.  So he should not use "if" but "when" since he has not fallen short in confidence,  . . but the truth is he has and that is why he is using "IF"

Except he wants to change his earlier statement and then say something like. . . . . . I HOPE Arsenal wins the league. . . . or just maybe he doesn't know where to use "IF"

@Loyika

Please review the above and tell us where you stand. . .

Arsenal will win the league. . . . which renders your "IF" inappropriate
"IF" Arsenal wins the league which renders "Arsenal will win the league" inappropriate
Or just maybe you don't know where to use IF
It has to be one of the three. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nateevs tongue

You have finally proven to all and sundry that you are a first class clown embarassed.

Wormy please explain to this lad, "what words to use when one is asking a question". before the boy hurts himself on the forum with this stupidity. embarassed

embarassed GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Loyika

You see, I never attack your personality when we discuss. You sure have a big problem with personality rather than the point I am raising. I think that is the level you are at . . so I am going to single you out and take you on.

You see your level of understanding of English grammar is low. . . . . .

Example:    IF ARSENAL WINS THE LEAGUE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?   You see the question is not the "IF" but the "WHAT". Only words like when, where, what, how, can be used with questions. IF is an adverb of condition expressing that conditions might not be right and so will make the word "IF" inappropriate.

IF ARSENAL WINS THE LEAGUE, WHERE WILL YOU GO?  Similarly, only the statement with "WHERE" holds a question.

Assignment:

IF ARSENAL WINS THE LEAGUE ?

Now look at this statement standing alone. . . . I put a question mark behind it which should make it a question . . . read it out and see if it makes sense. This is what you were implying. . . . If you still think this is wrong . . then you are a complete idiot and your going to school has been a sheer waste of resources.!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have given yourself some self respect by saying "YOU HOPE ARSENAL WILL WIN THE LEAGUE" You know I told you it had to be one of the three options . . . now you've proven to the world that it's the third option.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO USE IF . Bloody Plonker telling me nonsense.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
AND THE slowpoke STILL ARGUES?

Statement made by Loyika to Wormy;

"One quick question, if Arsenal manage to win the league, and Chelsea win only the Carling Cup, who would have been said to have had a better season?

I await your "Honest" answer."

Wormy i leave this stupid slowpoke for you to handle (since he is a fellow Chelsea supporter and choose to put his nose in something that doesn't concern him).

Its one thing to talk to someone all in the name of sports, its another to indulge a first class fool tongue

Now i understand why Kit and Jackal get pissed off when interacting with some folks on this forum.

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
loyika:

AND THE slowpoke STILL ARGUES?

Statement made by Loyika to Wormy;

"One quick question, if Arsenal manage to win the league, and Chelsea win only the Carling Cup, who would have been said to have had a better season?

I await your "Honest" answer."

Wormy i leave this stupid slowpoke for you to handle (since he is a fellow Chelsea supporter and choose to put his nose in something that doesn't concern him).

Its one thing to talk to someone all in the name of sports, its another to indulge a first class fool tongue

Now i understand why Kit and Jackal get pissed off when interacting with some folks on this forum.

tongue GOONER 89

if Arsenal manage to win the league. . . . that's the condition. . . . . becos of the word "IF"

who would have been said to have had a better season?  . . . that's the question. because of the word "WHO"

it's so simple mate. Not because the two statements are compressed. they have their different functions. What is wrong with you? You are messing up your pedigree.

loyika:

Nateevs tongue
Wormy please explain to this lad, "what words to use when one is asking a question". before the boy hurts himself on the forum with this stupidity. embarassed

The words are How, when who, where, what. . . . . not "IF" It's an adverb of condition. 

You have not talked about your blunders because you are completely overwhelmed by the gross inadequacies of your supposed "GRAMMAR".  And you still saying I am arguing . . . . Are you still telling me the word to use when asking a question is "IF"?  If you are . . . then you r a complete idiot and your going to school has been a complete waste of useable resources.

I told you I will take you on and you will fall flat on your face. . . . I am talking to you about sports . . . you call me different names. . . thinling you don't have flaws. . . . now you are wondering why someone else does not talk to someone else. . . . I don't do this but if you push me . . . I de kanpe

I am waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
@LOYIKA

now u know cool

the issue is some folks just love to piss u off at any little instance ! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.