Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (534252 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
nateevs:

whole league how to play Arsenal. . so now it is going to be harder than ever. . With ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool, Birmingham, Middlesborough coming up . . . you can drop 2 points in each and that is like 10 points behind where you are now . . and stop trying to console yourselves over that disgraceful loss.

@ latest Viewer on the block,what's the difference bw 2 and 4?like I said,we care less for whatever anybody days.The result would be different under NORMAL circumstan6(I have no time to explain NORMAL circumstan6 2 u,cos u're not even a man u scummy).Our priority this season is the EPLand champions league.WATCH OUT

For ur info,when we write about Arsenal on this thread,the only other scum/voyeurs we MAY entertain their views are the ones from clubs that have been making history in the EPL OVER THE LONG YEARS,not just flash in the pan 2 -season wonders(mark my word-WITHOUT MOURINHO,chelsea is DEAD)

We have 12 EPL games to play and we'll win the EPL trophy before the last game @ the stadium of light.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
@ nateevs,

GAYnners have to be the most idiotic and moronic set of fans in the world.
They dont get tired of their foolish excuses. . . . They were outplayed n outfoxed. PURE PLAIN and SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have a problem with a team losing 4-0 or whatever. . . . It was the manner by which they lost that bovvers me.
No single corner-kick in 90 mins. . . . No shot on goal for 90 mins. . . . Van Der Sar didn't make a single save for 90 mins. grin grin grin grin grin

Everton lost 4-1 to Arsenal at Goodison Park the other day but they competed throughout the whole game.
Watching yesterday's game, u have to feel sorry for Arsene Wenger. . . . Arsenal will not win anything this season.
5 points gap in the league is nuthing. . .  , United have surmounted a bigger gap in the past and with what happened last night, Its over for Arsenal.

When Tottenham hammered em 5-1 at White Hart Lane. . . Gaynners said they don't care about the Carling Cup but the other 3 titles.
United bludgeoned em 4-0 last night and all of a sudden, they don't care about the FA Cup.
Lets see what happens when Milan slaughters em in the UCL. . .Buncha retarded set of goons!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot fathom out how a team that had Lehmann, Gallas, Toure, Fabregas, Hleb, Gilberto, Eboue and Eduardo got thrashed by 4-0.
If Wazza wasn't wasteful, the scoreline should have been 8-0 without any complain at all.
The title race is far from over. Arsenal's STRENGTH IN DEPTH will be their greatest undoing.

P.S. What happened to Fab4? Anderson trained him again for the 3rd consecutive time. grin grin grin Anutha coincidence? tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2008
Chacal:

@ nateevs,

GAYnners have to be the most idiotic and moronic set of fans in the world.
They don't get tired of their foolish excuses. . . . They were outplayed n outfoxed. PURE PLAIN and SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have a problem with a team losing 4-0 or whatever. . . . It was the manner by which they lost that bovvers me.
No single corner-kick in 90 mins. . . . No shot on goal for 90 mins. . . . Van Der Sar didn't make a single save for 90 mins. grin grin grin grin grin

Everton lost 4-1 to Arsenal at Goodison Park the other day but they competed throughout the whole game.
Watching yesterday's game, u have to feel sorry for Arsene Wenger. . . . Arsenal will not win anything this season.
5 points gap in the league is nuthing. . .  , United have surmounted a bigger gap in the past and with what happened last night, Its over for Arsenal.

When Tottenham hammered em 5-1 at White Hart Lane. . . Gaynners said they don't care about the Carling Cup but the other 3 titles.
United bludgeoned em 4-0 last night and all of a sudden, they don't care about the FA Cup.
Lets see what happens when Milan slaughters em in the UCL. . .Buncha retarded set of goons!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot fathom out how a team that had Lehmann, Gallas, Toure, Fabregas, Hleb, Gilberto, Eboue and Eduardo got thrashed by 4-0.
If Wazza wasn't wasteful, the scoreline should have been 8-0 without any complain at all.
The title race is far from over. Arsenal's STRENGTH IN DEPTH will be their greatest undoing.

P.S. What happened to Fab4? Anderson trained him again for the 3rd consecutive time. grin grin grin Anutha coincidence? tongue tongue

Hey hey,temper temper,hey no gutter speak on this thread.We (GOONERS)observe strict adherence to etiquette(from the tone of your post,something you're quite bereft of).
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.We made you look.What are you doing here on this thread?Why live a lie,I'd rather support Accra heart of oaks than waste my time with a sinking team such as chelsea.Face reality man,chelsea is DEAD without Mourinho,@ least you all now know that Roman's billions WILL NEVER win you the CL.You should even pray to play in Europe next year cos Liverpool,Everton,Tottenham and Blackburn are aiming to dislodge you from d number four spot that u are struggling to occupy at the end of the season.
4-0, 8-0,20-0,@ the end of the season MAN You will be smelling our EPL trophy-winning  butt.Sorry,Chelsea is not yet qualified to smell our butt as you guys hav to worry about the other teams in your category such as Everton,Portsmouth,Tottenham etc
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2008
@ Rasputinn,

Who is this moronic bastard spewing crap without remorse?
Are u such a knob? Le Chacal, a Chelsea fan? U should stop at a nearby medical centre and get lobotomised.
Man Utd will be smelling whose butt? What a loada of drivel from a serial self-servicer.
You are a spastic camel. . . . The distance between u and a germ of intelligence is 6,000,000 astronomical miles.
Pls make ur nursery school teacher proud by making some sense when typing.
U asswipe!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kenosky: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2008
jeez, theres so much venom on this thread! Gunners y'all want to c this from the point of view of the scheme master- Wenger! Dont trade words with peeps, its just May (around the corner). MAke una just take am easy, unu hear?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2008
@Rasputinn

I don't quite understand you. . you talk like a rugby fan. . . 2 - 0, 4 - 0 what is the difference?  Aw dare yuo say such a thing? Are you telling me that if you are a coach and your team is losing 2-0 you will tell them "oh it's over boys . . . let them pound you 6 - 0 ther's no difference. Imagine what this chap is saying.  . . . So you mean if ManU had scrubbed your ass 11- 0 yesterday. . . it still would have made no difference. . I'm amazed. . undecided A commetator made a comment yesterday saying the match looked somewhat like the leaders in the league and the relegation contenders. . . and you are saying it makes no difference.

EPL and C-League your priority uhm ? I remember an Arsenal fan FAcup, EPL and C-League are our priority. .now it's EPL and C-League. .  next you know "EPL is our priority. . we knew we could not win the C-League". I know ManU lost when they shouldn't . . and now you top the league with 5pts. . you and I know that after what we saw yesterday. . it's looking gloomy. .

Chelsea a flash in the pan. . Chelsea dead without Muorinho?  You don't have a clue. . So you think only Muorinho wins in the world?. . when Muorinho left he took victories away? Guess what we are strong contenders for four trophies. . . whether you like it or not. . . and Muorinho is not our Manager.
When you say Chelsea has no history. . . are you talking about no history of winning trophies. . no history of winning the league. . . or Chelsea just poped up in 2002 and there bore a football club?. . . . did you try to search for history and you did not find? What history exactly are you talking about?  Make it clear. . . most of you hear things and just report them without doing researches yourself.

What's the diference between 2-0 and 4-0 I can't believe a football fan utters that.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2008
Let the truth prevail.

I took the journey to Manchester yesterday. Unlike my previous visits, this time I got a space from another member who pulled out - I don't have enough travelling member points to "win" a seat in such a high profile match. As a result, instead of my usual "luxury" trip in my friend's BMW (he didn't go because he doesn't have the away points either) I went on the coach. The geezer besude me drank himself to a stupor and puked all over my boots (Timberlands). That was just the beginning. We got to Traffy, and the coach was INSTANTLY surrounded by the usual idiots, yelling and singing obscene songs, and looking like the scum they are (I was particularly interested in one fella, black guy, he looked Nigerian. If he had tribal marks, I'd have known it was I-man, and would have lamped him instantly). The police came and restored order. Manchester was deathly cold, and windy as well. Within minutes, people were shivering in a mixture of anticipation and the rather unfriendly weather. This apparently was the high point of the entire venture.

We were totally out-played and out-gunned for 90 minutes (plus extra time). I didn't see a single player that played properly. Manchester United deserved to win, definitely; but 4-nil is a nightmare. I watched in absolute disbeleif as the guys on the feild showed a total lack of disrespect to me, and my season's ticket. Towards the end of the match, the Manchester United guys in the row next to us stopped making fun of us, and started offering to buy us drinks. We couldn't leave the stadium because we came with the fecking coach, and had to leave together. After the match, we the travelling fans dragged ourselves into a pub nearby that apparently was usually an Arsenal stonghold. It was full of mancs. They were hugging us and consoling us. Even the crooked bloke I'd seen earlier, turned out to be some jamaican guy. He offered to buy me a drink.

This, my friends was a horror show, a nightmare. ManU fans have every right to jubiliate, though I must say - Manchester United didn't play very well yesterday. Birmingham and Derby would have beaten us the way we played yesterday. We deserved to have conceded at least 8 goals. It was a total show of shame. On match of the day this morning, I saw Fabregas dispossessed by Carrick/fletcher (I always mix those two up), and not chase him down. Good heavens!

No true supporter of Arsenal should dare try and take a positive from this performance - there was NONE. Nothing positive, nothing good. We were awful yesterday.

Okay, mebbe there was one - after Nani did his showboating, the next time he got the ball, Flamini went after him. Why, oh why did the boy pass the ball quickly?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
Word!!!!

True Arsenal fan. . has a season ticket. . .goes to watch the match in the blistering cold. . .expects a good match. . gets disappointed. . . .says it as it is. . nothing positive!!

I respect you man.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2008
Nice game by Man. U. They really played like a determined team who know what is at stake. Too bad we've not learnt our lesson after the humiliating defeat by the Toths. Wenger still knows i think? No excuse for the defeat cos Man U were simply fantastic. Anderson, Nani and Rooney really played their hearts out. No shaking, hope AW has learnt valuable lesson this season. Now, guess we have to contend with winning the league and Champions League! No shaking, Gunner i still remain.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2008
Men, I won't quite call that game a true measure of Man U's ability. If they think they are that good, they'll be disappointed soon enough. Sunderland would have held man U to a 2 goal difference in that match. Man U was good, but they were not great. Arsenal didn't show. That game in my opinion isn't an indication of ManU's excellence, it's an indication of Arsenal's total capitulation on the day.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by seunspice(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2008
Honestly, i dont see that defeat as an end to Arsenal's season (i strongly wish it was but it is not), from that the Arsenal team i know, it seems it is the bigger game against Milan that clouded their minds and id Diaby's comments on thursday is anything to go by, they felt satuday's match would be a walk in the park.
Except something terrible happens i still see the Arsenal team coming out as victors after 180 minutes of football against AC milan. Milan is having a nightmarish season and if Arsenal makes good use of their EPL form, they should have little problems. I want them to go beyond milan but not win the UCL nor the League, Afterall my one and only United is also alive and kicking in the 2 competitions.
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2008
This is highly laughable.
With Ronaldo and Apache not even kicking a ball. . . . It couldn't have been Man Utd's true measure of ability.
May i remind everyone that Ronaldo and Apache have the best partnership in the EPL.
The United team that played yesterday was without 2 players that have scored 41 goals this season so far. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by teemoe(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2008
Banderas:

Men, I won't quite call that game a true measure of Manchester United's ability. If they think they are that good, they'll be disappointed soon enough. Sunderland would have held man You to a 2 goal difference in that match. Manchester United was good, but they were not great. Arsenal didn't show. That game in my opinion isn't an indication of ManU's excellence, it's an indication of Arsenal's total capitulation on the day.

UTTERANCES OF A FRUSTRATED AND DELUSIONAL GUNNERS FAN

ayusman16:

Nice game by Man. You. They really played like a determined team who know what is at stake. Too bad we've not learnt our lesson after the humiliating defeat by the Toths. Wenger still knows i think? No excuse for the defeat because Manchester United were simply fantastic. Anderson, Nani and Rooney really played their hearts out. No shaking, hope AW has learnt valuable lesson this season.

UTTERANCES OF A SENSIBLE AND TRUTHFUL GUNNERS FAN
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dapsycool(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2008
assssssssssssssss anaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by texazzpete(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2008
At the end Banderas HAD to show his true colours by trying to make out that man Utd didnt play well yesterday.

Well, i'm sure your view was obscured in the stadium. Everyone else came away extremely impressed with United's play.

And just for the record, Arsenal looked ordinary because they were stifled by a superior team. Saying Derby county would have beaten the Arsenal of yesterday is just a desperate act by deluded arse-anal fans.

Banderas:

That game in my opinion isn't an indication of ManU's excellence, it's an indication of Arsenal's total capitulation on the day.

And what makes a team capitulate? booze? Were you sleeping when Anderson, Nani and Evra were running your defenders ragged?

@rasputinn
You fail to make a simple logical deduction here. if the league table and the league title are that important to you, aren't you guys supposed to show United max respect now? after all, WE are the english champions. The league is still wide open at the moment. . .

Good luck with AC Milan. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2008
You guys are just being bitter jare. How can an entire strong, tight team lose 4 - 0? You people have beat us 2-1, 1-0, 2-0 but 4-0?, when we are not sleeping!
lol! Where is debosky and mukina? - Eyaaaaa, I think i'll console them on IM - lmao!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2008
Hahaha. Okay, I see. Well, let the season roll on. At the end, when all competetions have been played, then we'll take stock again.

At least arsenal weren't beaten at home in our local Derby. tongue

Texas, come on man! I have said in EVERY post I made - MAN U WAS GOOD! When did I say they didn't play well? I will however say that the 4-0 margin is as much due to our horrible play as it is due to Man U's good game. Take from that whatever you like.

Arsenal looked ordinary because they were ordinary. Look at the game at the emirates and the desire that Arsenal showed. Look at how intense it was, how strongly they battled. Now compare it to yesterday's game, and tell me it was the same amount of desire you saw.

As an Arsenal fan, I would say this - if yesterday's team had played to their full potential, Man U would still have won. Fact. But they wouldn't have won by four goals.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2008
Arsenal was woeful. . .no question about it - little creativity, drive or passion.

Bringing on Flamini and Ade in the second half was pointless for me - at 3-0 the other players were already down and out and there is nothing that pair would've done to achieve victory under the circumstances.

It just goes to show how crucial Sagna, Clichy, Flamini and Ade are to this Arsenal team's game plan.

Man Utd was vastly superior, more creative, more ideas, better movement, just name it. It shows that their weakened side is much stronger than ours, especially when we have more energetic players like Anderson on the other side.

I gracefully concede they were light years ahead on the night.

But this is NO indication of how we'll play against AC Milan, Obviously Ade, Flamini and Sagna will start that game, and it is far more important to AW's season than progression in the FA cup - not that the FA isn't important, but obviously third in the pecking order.

In addition, we'll be at the Emirates - I expect a completely different performance/attitude. Its not all bad. . .getting knocked out of the FA cup means one or two fewer games to play, which may just make the difference in the league in the latter stages.

a 4-0 defeat is definitely painful, but better in the FA cup than in the league/CL cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2008
@ texazzpete,

The highpoint of the game was when Arsenal started cheating and kicking United's players.
For instance, look at Gallas' challenge on Nani . . .  .Gallas kicked Nani on his blindside with the ball about 30 yards away from Nani.
As if that wasn't enough. . . . . . .Adebayor dived like he was shot down by a 12 gauge shotgun!! A dolphin couldn't have done better than Ade!!
Does Wenger run a training camp of criminals, miscreants and urchins?
GAYnners are cheating bastards. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2008
Debo, help me tell them o. And where is this "Respect Man U" coming from? Even now, a good number of pundits are still tipping Man U for the title. EVERY TEAM IN EUROPE RESPECTS MANU. Stop begging for respect.

Those dives man, those dives. I wished I could leave the stadium when Adebayor Dived.

But then again, Rooney used to dive, Ronaldo, Scholes still kicks. Welcome to the real world.

Actually The high point of the game was when Benjani pointed at the manchester faithful and gave them his three gun salute. One was amused. The Man U fans weren't
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2008
Ade's dive was a not really a dive but an act of surrender.Watch how he put his two hands up.

Heard Wenger was complaining about the state of the pitch grin He said it was "terrible". . . . . .this is better than blaming the coach driver for your loss grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2008
4play. With all due respect, it was a blatant and shameful dive. He realised just as he was going down that he wasn't going to pull it off, so he raised his hand to "pretend" that he wasn't really diving.

Ade's not a real diver, he couldn't pull that sort of thing off. If it were a skilled diver (Ronnie/Roonie), he may have made it look more convincing.

By the way, do you remember Ferguson complaining about our fans abusing him? You should have heard the unspeakable songs that Man U fans were singing yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2008
Ade is not really a diver?Just because he made a hash of his diving doesn't mean he doesn't try often.

Talking about skilled divers,what about Cesc,Hleb and Rosick.Those guys are the proprietors of the Emirates School of Synchronised Diving
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2008
Christiano Ronaldo. End of story.

We used to have a proper diver in times past who could compare (in diving). Alas he's now left. His name is Bobby Pires.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2008
grin grin grin

ESSD cheesy

Ade's dive was hilarious, but that's not too important. cool

AW will always make some contrary comments anyways, we should be used to that already. The players will get the bollocking behind closed doors, but he will deflect criticism away from his boys.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2008
At last. . . . . .  .DEBOSKY re-appears!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What happened to your 2-1 prediction and that OT is no longer a fortress. grin grin grin
Your lads were completely outclassed and outthunk. . . . No excuses.
I like Wenger . . . . He said Nani deserved to be kicked for showboating!
Thats the mark of a great manager. . . . . he musta been pissed with the songs coming outta the terraces that he is a paedo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2008
Debo, if you were sitting there in the cold, wearing an oversize coat, and losing feeling in your more tender regions, you would not think that dive was funny. I think we booed louder from the fans area than the mancs did. They clapped for us after the dive.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2008
4 Play:

Ade is not really a diver?Just because he made a hash of his diving doesn't mean he doesn't try often.

Talking about skilled divers,what about Cesc,Hleb and Rosick.Those guys are the proprietors of the Emirates School of Synchronised Diving

who does it better than him? grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2008
@ Jackal

once I saw a defence line with Traore and Hoyte, I knew we were in for defeat. I didn't even wake up till it was 2-0 already, so no hard feelings. wink

Arsenal was outclassed, Man Utd rebounded, its all good! 12 games to go in the premiership cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2008
@ Debosky,

Are u sure? That defence still had Gallas/Toure(world class defenders) grin grin
Arsenal fans keep blaming the young full-backs. . . . I think Toure and Gallas had a shocker. Rooney made em look like pub team defenders.
Besides that. . . . I think Arsene Wenger should carry some blame as well.
Why go 4-4-2 against Man Utd at OT. . . . .What about a decent 4-5-1 to win the midfield battle.
He must be cussing himself for letting Lassana Diarra move to Pompey. . . .He would have done better than Gilberto on the night.
P.S. I think Eduardo should be returned to Croatia. . . . . . He is not ready for the English game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by randa(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
we were outclassed by united, congrats to the man u fans, we were so bad we made united look good, even nani was showboating, we have no one to blame, we didnt approach the game with the same passion united did, its their bragging rights, so what tantrums they throw i will agree with them even though most united fans are not civilised in their analyses but for once i will take sides with em, we need to get our acts together for the champions league tie against milan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2008
@ Jackal

Truth be told Toure and Gallas were poor as well, but I think the presence of those two just reduces overall confidence and tactical discipline in the back line.
I guess AW was being adventurous with the 4-4-2 and got burnt badly. tongue

Diarra was a pansy who wanted to leave at all costs. . .We'll be fine once Denilson/Diaby are fit. cool

Eduardo is good, but maybe not perfectly suited for this kind of game, he was good enough against Blackburn.

This match is over and done with. . .the focus is now on Milan on Wednesday and that game will be a different kettle of fish.

One good side of this loss - 2 fewer games to play cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.