Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,848 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (539611 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2008
True words HNIC, i won't lie i almost gave up the ghost when i saw the half time scores, the way they fought back to grab all 3 points should have been adopted some weeks back but nothing has been won yet, we're still in with an outside chance.

Chelsea just keep riding that Russian lucky charm, how they didn't end up with a point or nothing at ll baffles me, stupid Aliadiere could finish anything to save his silly life (Unless of course its Arsenal in front of him).

As for the Yids, what can i say, how can u ever take them seriously

Game on, now its 2-man (Gerrard and Torres) Liverpool, 3 games in one week, well at least we don't have to travel that far, our RB situation bothers me cos whoever is going to replace Sagna has to deal with Babel who has started coming into his own, not a bad player at all, i hope he doesn't decide to turn in a 5 star performance against us.
In all i'm quite confident we can do Liverpool in and progress to the semis, the enemy u know is much better than the one u don't know Jack about
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2008
ajadrage:

up newcastle grin

sharrap grin grin

@ kitaun
i deleted your post . now . stick to the topic. any off topic post by you henceforth i will delete.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Vieira
Sometimes i think Wenger is confused because how do you explain his playing Diaby 'I am slower than a sloth' on the left wings he would definitely slow down our attacks and even find it difficult to track back when he loses the ball and then he ends up tackling late as far as am concerned that guy has no business in Arsenal.He needs a left winger ASAP have you heard anything about the Carlos Vela dude?

@chuckdee
Those yids are just clowns

I am ok with Chelsea winning as it keeps things tight 1 point is nothing and they have to go to Man.City,Everton and a resurgent Newcastle not forgetting that they host a rampaging Man.Utd with that being said looking at our last four games,Reading,Derby,Everton,Sunderland these games are very winnable its our results in the next two games that matter wins against Liverpool and Utd will be priceless and Boro's display at the bridge gives me hope that they can be a potential banana slip for Utd next week i mean lets face it if Utd dont slip up then we cant catch them
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hey Muki and all my beloved Gunners,been quite a while now.I been go far far up not,I mean North East and North North to inspect the base stations my people are building.My starcomms EVDO does not work over there and my celtel internet card was just of and on.Good to be back though.
Hope those our guests (gatecrashers?)have not been too naughty
J unit how body.Oh Cassiel,hope you're good
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2008
rasputinn:

Hey Muki and all my beloved Gunners,been quite a while now.I been go far far up not,I mean North East and North North to inspect the base stations my people are building.My starcomms EVDO does not work over there and my celtel internet card was just of and on.Good to be back though.
Hope those our guests (gatecrashers?)have not been too naughty
J unit how body.Oh Cassiel,hope you're good
Are u sure? grin grin grin saw your post on stock thread tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2008
@rasputinn

I'm good,thanks for asking gaynner shocked

What's the point of a good party without us party-crashers? Anyway, the best party's over @ the United camp
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2008
Cassiel:

@rasputinn

I'm good,thanks for asking gaynner shocked

What's the point of a good party without us party-crashers? Anyway, [s][b]the best party's over @ the United camp[/b [/s] grin grin grin grin grin

Yea right.Just as Kabul is the capital of New York.
Discrete invitation acknowledged,but no thanx
Nothin compares to the camaraderie @ the Emirates
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2008
Welcome back Raspun wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2008
presido1:

Are u sure? grin grin grin saw your post on stock thread tongue tongue tongue

Who be this one?
Like I owe you somn,,,,,,,
I said I was outta town for a spell n my EVDO couldnt be used where I went,while the celtel net card was giving me hiccup service(I DIDNT SAY NO SERVICE,blockhead)
Since you've been monitoring my movement(posts)you shoulda realised that my posts were scanty from midweek last week,till I couldnt connect by Friday evening.
Anyway,I'm going straight to the library to take out that little book you've been reading,I mean the one titled "HOW TO BE A SCUM WANABE AND PISS PEOPLE OFF"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by texazzpete(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2008
mukina2:

@ kitaun
i deleted your post . now . stick to the topic. any off topic post by you henceforth i will delete.

emmasweet:

HITV COMPLETE SYSTEM(DISH,DECODER,SMARTCARD,1 MONTH SUBSCRIBTION) WITHOUT INSTALLATION FOR ONLY N13,999.
AVAILABLE ALL OVER NIGERIA.(LIVE PREMEIRSHIP MATCHES)

CALL-08052260060

Didn't see that one, huh?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2008
texazzpete:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

Abi o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2008
texazzpete:

lol grin .I am human too wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2008
mukina2:

Welcome back Raspun wink

Thanx Muki
I missed the Reebok miracle
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2008
yeah its more than a miracle grin first half almost killed me sad

thank God we won grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2008
rasputinn:

Yea right.Just as Kabul is the capital of New York.
Discrete invitation acknowledged,but no thanx
Nothin compares to the camaraderie @ the Emirates

Camaraderie? Oh yeah,i get it. You mean the general disillusionment and disappointment on the faces of your fans when you had 1 loss and 4 straight draws.Your win on saturday was barely managed,as your team performed quite poorly(talking about top-class standards here). If not that Bolton is a big piece of horse shyte,they should've whooped y'all Arses silly.

United have had 6 straight wins. We picked 18 points. Y'all picked 7.You do the math dearie wink. The party is definitely right on @ OT. grin grin grin Get used to it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrFerlie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2008
mukina2:

lol grin .I am human too wink

but when it comes to your avowed antagonists, you are eagle-eyed and alert. double standard. sad angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

but when it comes to your avowed antagonists, you are eagle-eyed and alert. double standard. sad angry angry angry

Keeps gettin' better and better wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrFerlie(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2008
Cassiel:

Keeps gettin' better and better wink

getting better or bitter tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Dr Ferlie
Everybody can do the math dearie wink

Now stick to sports issues before we get 'moderated' to the bin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2008
You guys give Mukina a break!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrFerlie(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2008
Imani:

we wouldn't until she resigns tongue tongue tongue  grin

uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. cool cool we have to be sure she can take the heat grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

we wouldn't until she resigns tongue tongue tongue  grin

uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. cool cool we have to be sure she can take the heat grin grin grin grin

She has even spent a month on the job and you are already calling for her head. Aren't you nice?

BTW which of your many "duplicates" are you?. . .Pervert9/His-grace/aduran-gba/olunifemi/felia/felie and others unidentified usernames. Anytime i see your name, i have to try to figure out which of the "clones" i am responding too.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

The Sports kitchen is quite hot,y'know. People have been known to develop brain melt-downs.We just want to be sure shez up to par. Strictly good wishes,i assure you wink grin grin grin

@Dr Ferlie

Did you call for her head?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrFerlie(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2008
Imani:

She has even spent a month on the job and you are already calling for her head. Aren't you nice?

BTW which of your many "duplicates" are you?. . .Pervert9/His-grace/aduran-gba/olunifemi/felia/felie and others unidentified usernames. Anytime i see your name, i have to try to figure out which of the "clones" i am responding too.

The more you ponder the less you understand cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dr Ferlie is Dr Ferlie.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DrFerlie(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2008
Cassiel:

The Sports kitchen is quite hot,y'know. People have been known to develop brain melt-downs.We just want to be sure shez up to par. Strictly good wishes,i assure you wink grin grin grin

@Dr Ferlie

Did you call for her head? grin grin grin grin grin

Not her head but her job tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2008
Imani:

wink let them continue when they are tired they will stop

Dr Ferlie/Cassiel

Now that , that don't kill me can only just make me stronger wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2008
SysUser.:

Mukinatu, someone just deleted my thread on the religion section again, ABA !!!

grin grin grin grin

Far from it, I do not fear Seun or Mukina2, certainly not.

As a matter of fact , I am close frieds with Seun! (Odd isnt it, for him to have banned me!)

I am just too mentally exhausted that it would be difficult for to coherently offer any challenge to your questions and arguments.

in fact , i just want to while away the time , until i feel sleepy.

Oh God! grin
must you stalk me? sad

you have started again sad

Ur thread is the recycle bin cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2008
mukina2:

Dr Ferlie/Cassiel

Now that , that don't kill me can only just make me stronger

Uh,not sure that sentence construction is accurate girl grin But its ok,i understand it all the same wink

Whoz trying to kill you? Abeg o. grin grin If you like develop biceps,i no send. I'm just here to talk Sports.Abi isn't that what you want,'moderator'? Keep moderating honey.Good job kiss Just remember,what goes around comes around.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2008
SysUser.:

Which God!!!

I think you are supposed to say, Oh Alllah

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@ cassiel
thats part of a song wink
lol grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2008
That name is forbidden in here o angry
good riddance to him
because of him i hate Barca embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2008
lol grin

The site is Genial's site he was once a NLander.

we have gone offtopic too much jo . i would answer you on religion . i was born one yeah smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2008
mukina2:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@ cassiel
thats part of a song wink
lol grin cheesy

Sweetheart,that's the point.Its ok for Kanye West to have used a sentence like that because twaz meant for a rap song.But you using it as a normal sentence is just horrible,ok? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.