Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504759 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
You all are making me laugh cheesy

This Tevez deal stunk from the get go. You all should know that KJ is a "Gooner" with his own private box at the Emirates. and besides he is also chummy with RA, but do you see Chelsea or Arsenal take any major interest in these players NO!! In Arsenal's case you could say we would NEVER spend that amount of money to get a player, but Chelsea do have the money so that ends that arguement.

The reason neither clubs went for these players, is because of the "Ownership" issues that EVERYONE KNOWS WAS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM! It was known when these 2 stars came to West Ham, so United acting as if they didn't know this would be a problem is just rich and shows a lack of understanding or niavity by those that handle transfers at United.

Masc transfer to the Pool was uneventful, cause at that time the Sheff United case was not on, as the season had just reached the middle part, and there was no real pointer as to who would go down (even then most folks felt the Hammers were a sure bet for relegation, the way the results were stacking up against them. but as i said, "no real pointers", seeing that the Hammers avoided the drop eventually).

Now if West H had been relegated, this deal would not have generated that much aggro, but the thought that United were niave to think that this deal would happen smoothly is just a big bleeping JOKE!! Even a blind man could smell the shit from this deal a mile away tongue You say you will pay 30 Mil, to KJ, but WHO WOULD OWNS THE PLAYER! UNITED OR MSI!!

Now Fifa has decided to side step the issue by handing it over to the Sports Court of Arbitration, and good ole KJ has put his own 2 cents in;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/6912571.stm

I ask once more; IS THIS ALL NECESSARY TO SIGN ONE PLAYER I mentioned a trend in messy transfer dealings for United, JK went on about how none of those dealings were faults of United, now you all are towing the same line. (How unsurprising).

Why don't yoy guys call a spade a spade. Has nothing to do with club loyalty, This deal stinks, and a few United supporters i know are of the opinion that this will eventually not be worth all the aggro court cases and all. WE ALL WAIT AND WATCH!!

As for the Heinze deal, Jackal you say United will never sell to a Rival But Fergie was ready to Take Vieira off us if we were ready to sell him, so in your case whats good for the Goose is not good for the Gander. All this won't sell to Rival stuff is just thrash (as long as the player is ready to deal with the aggro that comes with moving over to a rival club, so be it, Figo dealt with moving to Real, Sol dealt with moving to Arsenal and there are other cases of players moving to rival clubs, so what is Fergie's problem, does he think Heinze is thick, and doesn't know that the Pool are your rivals ).

Its a bit rich you guys turning the screw on the Hammers, yet you are clearly depriving another player of his desire to move to the Club HE WANTS tongue Are you guys going to now force him to play for you, when he is clearly not happy, or will you adopt Maureen tactics of putting him on the bench until his contract runs out

AND YET YOU ARE SURPRISED THAT FOLKS HATE THE SCUM tongue (leave all the, they hate us because we are Champs sh@t, most times the attitude of a club, also affect the way the club is percieved, Arsenal and Arsene are seen as Proud and Aloof, thats why some hate them, Chelsea are seen as Silly, Arrogant and Brutish, while United are seen as Arrogant and Proud!! and this has clearly been shown in all its splendour with the Tevez saga, Imagine court cases to just sign one player You would think it was a player in the mode of KAKA or MESSI )

Court case for Mikel, now court case for Tevez, UNITED WE HAIL THEE!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
why are these guys still dreaming of Tevez? undecided grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abdblues(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2007
The scummies should be ashamed of themselves!fighting tooth and nail to get Tevez (which on its own i can't fault) but denying GH a move to liverpool!!!
I tot they were too big a club to do that but i guess i was wrong!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Loyika,

United wanting to sign Patrick Vieira was just a rumour.
Players are usually linked to big clubs like United but that is where the buck stops.
I cannot begin to mention the number of wierd names that have been linked to Man United in the past.
As for Gabriel Heinze, the player himself is yet to speak that he wants to join Liverpool. The agent is the slowpoke making the moves and Heinze has spoken he will only leave UNITED if Ferguson tells him to leave.

What is necessary to sign a player is not the issue here.
A player is available in the market and a club wants to buy . . . . . What's the fuss about that?
If Mikel's Obi(relatively unknown player) case was necessary for Chelsea to pursue then i think United should pursue Teves to the end.
If Ashley Cole was so necessary Chelsea had to tap him up in a London Hotel then Man Utd should persevere and land Tevez.
Any United supporter saying the deal won't be worth the aggro is a HUMAN MUTT because no one knew the deal was this complicated.
Ferguson was offered Tevez last summer and he declined because of the 3rd party issues as at then. He decided to pursue the deal now because Mascherano left in January without a fuss so why can't Tevez leave now?

The reason Chelsea is not bidding is because Roman has already stated he wont be splashing on any player for the moment. Majority of Chelski's signings are free transfer. Liverpool already bought Torres and they wouldn't need a player like Tevez.
Arsenal? Wenger will need to sell The Emirates to afford a player like Tevez which leaves Man Utd as the only party interested.
Why is everyone(non-man utd fans) getting itchy about this Tevez deal? Is it because u guys realise the threat United might be?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Le Chacal can smell raw fear in the enemy camps.
Y'all aint seen nothing yet. Messi is the next target sometime next summer.
Tevez . . . . . . . . . . Your Jersey is waiting for u at OT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin ;DLe Chacal can smell raw fear in the enemy camps.
Y'all aint seen nothing yet. Messi is the next target sometime next summer.
Tevez . . . . . . . . . . Your Jersey is waiting for u at OT!!!!!!!!!!

Messi in ur dreams grin cheesy

Raw fear on someone you r yet to have? undecided grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2007
@Chacal

u are one double-mouthed aboki tongue  tongue

I remember u saying once that Tevez coming to UTD smelt like some huge drug money was involved tongue  grin, especially as u preferred an Huntelaar, but all of a sudden u are all for Tevez, is it just cos of club loyalty? cool

fear in the rivals' camp? U dey make me laff sha  shocked  grin  grin

Carlos who?   embarassed

even when some people said Tevez was being touted as Henry's replacement, also Torres I remember posting here that those guys aint worth all the hype they get, including our own Obafemi Martins who I personally believe is not even as good as Obinna Nsofor Loyiks abeg no vex tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2007
@loyika,

Mascherano 2 Liverpool wasn't messy c'os he didn't play 4 West Ham against Sheffield or did he

@ Razorr,

so u don 4get the Private Investigator wey our bros 4 yankee been hire to dey pursue u about. . .   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
Yes, we are yet to land him.  
However, it doesn't stop Zealots like u to imagine the threat United will pose to ya title chase if we sign Tevez.
I love the publicity, the raw fear and the controversy. This is what makes MAN UNITED thick.
Imagine the income in merchandise Tevez will generate if he eventually signs. grin grin grin grin grin
The whole world will watch the press conference and this is what makes my club thick. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Messi is in line but dont say i didnt warn u.
I am revealing a top secret right from the director's office @ OT.
Ferguson has been given massive amounts of millions by the Glazers to get anyone obtainable and he is going for broke.
If he signs Tevez . . . . .He wlda spent close to 90 million pounds this summer.
What does that tell ya?

@ Kitaun,
I have told u time and time again that i wld rather have Tevez than have no one and let SAHA continue to deceive us.
Huntelaar was ma 1st choice and we can't have him yet so i am supporting the gaffer for bringing TEVEZ.
United fans have experimented with TEVEZ on game consoles and boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, the outcome was devastating to the other clubs.
Save Barcelona's fantastic four, United's attack is the most potent, ugliest and most feared in the whole wide world.
The prospects is mouth-watering and i can begin to understand why people like u are against the move.

People are quick to query the move as being an overkill. Why wasn't Barcelona criticised for landing Henry.
Check this out, Eto'o, Henry, Messi and Ronaldinho(fantastic four) plus Gudjohnsen, Ezquerro and Maxi Lopez waiting in the wings.
Yaya Toure, Eric Abidal and Gabriel Milito were also signed and people aint opening their mouths to that.
United has money available to spend . . . . . Let em spend it.
The aim is to retain the title and i am confident United will clinch it again much easier than last season's chase.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Jackal

Its still 11 vs 11, Barca with all their stars ended up with ZILCH last season, So with or without Henry, or which ever "Super Hero" they decide to buy, they still have to perform on the pitch.

LET ME SAY THIS, NO one is scared of United, only folks like Fulham and Sunderland will be quiffering in their boots, bring your so called "Dream Team" to the Emirates or take them to the Russian "Sweat shop" at West London and see how they will be made to look like a "Wet dream". SCARED MY A@@. tongue

What every team needs is just a combination of Luck, consistency and an injury free season and they become title contenders.

SAVE THE SCARE TACTICS FOR THE 2ND TIER TEAMS!! Cause we ain't scared of you (We are actually vexed that we didn't get you as our first game, either at your ground or at the Home of Football!! Let RVP show you how scared we are of your so called front line cheesy cheesy What a JOKE!!).

@ Ruudie

So as far as you are concerned, Liverpool's purchase of Masc was smooth just because the hammers hadn't played Sheff United before he left in Jan IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
@Jackal

lol @ ur national deception - - - Saha  shocked  shocked

but u never cease to amaze me sha  cheesy

must u guys go thru the pre-season all enmeshed in one trasfer brouhaha or the other  tongue

and the whole world watched Mikel's conference after the moneybags beat u to it, am not sure it had much merchandise effect cool

what has Owen Hargreaves' addition added in terms of merchandise or u have forgotten what it took u to get the guy u coveted for so long

who and who fears TEVEZ? Definitely not me!!! angry

he is just receiving all this attention cos of the protractedness of this deal, who cares if he wears a tattoo on his privates?  tongue  grin

Like I say, he is just being over-rated, even Robinho performed better than he did at the last COPA America and Riquelme was all I heard u rant all competition long undecided

and for heaven's sake what makes u feel Barca's attack is all that? having Etoo and Henry is all bla bla bla!!! it still dont mean that they wont be having their probs, ego problems, individual drought periods, fatigue et al  tongue  cheesy

and b4 I forget who dey dash monkey banana?  where did u get that cliche from?  shocked

most potent attacking force after Barca ma foot  angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2007
@loyika,

what do you think is Sheffield's interest in the issue ?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2007
Did u say combination of luck, consistency and injury free-season?

Well. . . . . . . . .United did have an injury-ful season and didn't particularly had consistency but STILL won the title.
Loyika, whats your point?
Do u know what it means to see a team list and u start shivering? That is what Barcelona are now.

Barcelona ended with Zilch last season to a stupid scheme called head to head in their league system.
They scored more goals than Real Madrid and had more goals difference but lost the title to head to head.
In England, Barca would have won the title with grace so i cannot really say they lost the title.
Even if they did, that is how Champions are expected to go down not the way Mourinho went down and telling his fans to put their chins up.
Put their chins up after being charged exorbitant ticket fees and splashing massive amounts on liabilities like Shevchenko and Ballack?
Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Man Utd's got a massive pit-bullish kinda team now.
United's best 11 is the best in the land and i once told ya its 11 against 11 but it is not really 11 against 11 sometimes.
Arsenal pulverised Everton 7-0 and is this supposed to be 11 against 11?
Sometimes the quality of a team makes em 33 against 11 as was evident in United's last match in Asia.
So u think the gooners are capable of beating United again? I will be looking forward to that but lets save it till the time comes.

@ Kitaun,

Its not like that. Everyone gets dodgy as soon as Man United joins any party.
Imagine one law applying to Liverpool and another applying to Man United.
Meanwhile, On Obi's case . . . . .Chelsea didn't beat Man United to it. The deal was resolved by Alex Ferguson himself as he agreed to let the poor boy go to Chelsea. If Ferguson had remained stubborn to the last, Mikel would still be neither there nor here. Intelligent Chelski fans will confirm this statement.

U cannot compare Hargreaves profile to Tevez. We are talking about the 1st player to win South American player of the year THRICE in succession and u are talking Hargreaves.
Tevez has always been a controversial player. His move to Corinthians in Brazil generated more controversy than this present deal.
On the day he was to be presented as a player of the Brazilian club, Tevez turned up in a MAN UTD JERSEY. How contorversial is that?  wink

Comparing Robinho to Tevez? C'mon.
Robinho was in South America when Tevez was clinching all the awards winnable. Who the Bleep is Robinho?
Robinho appears kool because he plays around Zizou, and other Galacticos. Wait till Tevez join forces with Rooney and Scholes. embarassed
Tevez will blaze the league. . . . . . The controversy around him will put him on the spot like Ronaldo last season and this is what this hispanics need to fire 'em up.
Lets see what pans out but i know u envy me as a United fan now.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2007
Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Middlesbrough are keen on signing striker Alan Smith.

Smith is thought to be mulling over his options at Manchester United as he goes in search of regular first-team football next season.

With competition for places at Old Trafford likely to be fierce, Smith could find himself well down the pecking order.

Gareth Southgate has stepped up his bid to sign the former Leeds man and is offering him the chance of playing regularly in the Premier League.

Ferguson hinted recently that Smith may be allowed to leave United if a club comes in for him and that has reignited Boro's interest.

Southgate has requested permission to speak to Smith with a view of thrashing out a deal for the England international.

Meanwhile, United youngsters Giuseppe Rossi and Gerard Pique will not be leaving United this summer, according to Ferguson.

Rossi and Pique had spells on loan at Parma and Real Zaragoza respectively and both clubs wanted to sign the players permanently.

"The lads going away proved themselves," Ferguson told the club's official website. "Giuseppe scored nine goals in 16 matches for Parma and the consensus is that he kept them up. Everyone says that.

"Gerard played 24 games for Zaragoza and did exceptionally well. We got all the videos of the players and watched what they did in training. They will certainly come back.

"Hopefully now we have a strong enough pool of players. That's one of the reasons I was keen to get the young lads who were away on loan last year back at the club.

"They will develop better with us. They may play more regularly away on loan, but training with us and being part of the squad brings them on immeasurably."

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=478598&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=4161&title=Ferguson:+Boro+want+Smith
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Jackal

You are making no point WHY HAVE YOU SUDDENLY started to suck Tevez's Di@k!! Whats all this Tevez this and that Will he do more than what he has done in his previous teams both at the National and Club level. Jackal just accept it, you are on your usual Club Loyalty Trip again.

You talk of head to head, did it just start this season , so Barca didn't know that that rule applied in Spain. Please NO one is scared of shit, Beating . We beat Blackburn by a huge scoreline, yet its the same Blackburn that kicked us out of the FA Cup, THATS FOOTBALL!! Everyone was swooning about the Argie team, yet both at the World Cup and Copa, they were beaten by Pragmatic teams.

I wish you guys get this Tevez guy soonest and the season starts immediately, so we can see which teams are scared of United SCARED OUR A@@ES!!

@ Ruudie

Are you still insisting that Masc did not play in the Hammers team that beat Sheff United 1- nil, 25th November 2006. IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Ruudie

"On January 16, 2007, Liverpool requested clearance from FIFA to take Mascherano on loan from West Ham. FIFA's rules state that no player can play for more than two different clubs between 1 July and 30 June the following year, but Mascherano had already played for both Corinthians and West Ham during this time.

FIFA approved the deal on January 31, 2007. However, although Liverpool submitted his registration details before the midnight transfer deadline England's Premier League did not immediately announce whether it would allow Mascherano to play for Liverpool, saying that it wanted to "take time to satisfy itself with the proposed arrangements"

In a further twist it was announced on March 2 that the Premier League were charging West Ham with breaking rule B13, concerning acting in good faith, and rule U18, which concerns the influence of third-party ownership. On April 27 the Premier League issued West Ham a world-record fine of £5.5 million."

Thats why the Pool deal went smoothly.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2007
@loyika,

i didn't ask u why Mascherano deal went smoothly. . . but thanx for the effort anyways.

Do you know the penalty 4 fielding a playa who's ineligible to play in any match? if you do. . . . then you will understand Sheffield Utd's interest in the whole saga and why the FA is so keen on West Ham receiving the dough 4 any transfer.

bottomline, UTD ain't fighting nobody 4 nothing; its between KJ, the EFA and an imminent crisis!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2007
@Jackal

envy u as a Man Utd fan?

I will rather envy Orji Uzor Kalu tongue grin

what are u on 'bout sef?

which MAN uTD 11 are u talking about sef?

that which looks similar or same as that which Milan devoured 3-0?

brikididididididi!!!

Like Loyika said, no one gives a f@ck if u guys get 11 Tevezes to prosecute ur campaign, when u get on the green field let the men play on the day not ur kind of mouth-games tongue

am sure u have not noticed that Barca has been finding it hard to defeat/ eliminate English teams in the UECL shocked, maybe in ur world that translates to teams shivering when they see Barca's line-up undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Kit

No mind them jare!! All this der talk, if we were moved by their mouth, we would have given United the Trophy by January, and probably taken the game at the Emirates as a walk over tongue.

@ All Scummies

No one is scared of you guys re calling Pele from retirement to pursue your campaign. Thats your flipping business. All one asks is for some bleeping DECORUM IN YOUR TRANSFER DEALINGS!! embarassed Blaming the FA is just a bloody "COP OUT!!" Pray tell didn't David Flipping Gills take over from David Dein in the FA, representing the Prem teams, so why can't he sort it out for you.

Deal stunk before it even started tongue, even someone with a broken nose, could have still smelt the stench from that deal a mile away, but as they say, "SH@T MONEY DOESN'T SMELL!!" Guess that applies to you scummies.

Every Club has had deals that didn't go well or had some form of under table stuff going on, Arsenal included, but United seem to be making it a normal summer exercise to get involved in one messy deal or the other, AND WHY I ASK? Just to show that they can.

Basically, the FA should just let you guys have the guy, so we can all see this so called "Fearsome Attack" Jackal keeps talking about cheesy cheesy

@ Ruudie

So you forgot you made this statement;

"Mascherano 2 Liverpool wasn't messy c'os he didn't play 4 West Ham against Sheffield or did he"

Hmmmm!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
@loyika,

i never denied saying that. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2007
@loyika,

what i meant was after. . . he wasn't a West Ham or KJ player anymore.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Kitaun,
I am talking about the team that pulverised Roma 7-1 not the injury-ravaged team that lost to Milan in the Champions league S-finals.
If u add Tevez to that team list then we will be talking about a dozen goals.
Stop hating on us. United spends money and everyone is trippin? What tha Bleep?

All i am saying is there are few players in the Premier league that has got Tevez's CV.
No single individual can match his records at Arsenal or even Chelsea.
Tevez is a diamond in the dirt waiting to be polished to reveal hues of shine.
Fergie is the craftsman in wait who will launch Carlos Tevez like NITRO.
Y'all haters should take cover.

@ LOYIKA,

United is not what u think.
Fergie had this deal offered to him last season and he declined because the deal was a bit shady.
We don't do anything dodgy in our clubs like Chelsea and others.
The FA inquiries about agents and tapping-ups did not say anything about United so lets be objective.

I'm not sucking Tevez's balls at all.
A lot of people don't know about Tevez's escapades and track records.
This is an opportunity to let em know that Tevez playing for West ham is like Henry playing for Derby County and u cannot base his performance on it.
As shitty as the Hammers were, Tevez was still voted their player of the year and this is becoming a tradition with the young lad.
Ferguson is already drooling about Tevez's partnership with Wazza.
SHREK and Lou Ferigno(Incredible HULK) will destroy any defence in the world
I want u to close your eyes and imagine the duo running at Chelsea defenders. Have ya? What can u see?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The feeling is orgasmic, innit?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
I don't know y I have to keep schooling ppl on this Dracula git.

The Brother aint worth 30 mil.

That makes him more expensive than Rooney in a buyer's market.

He is not very quick, and I know ppl say he is strong, problem his he thinks so as well too. Makes him lose the ball more than he should.

At Corinthians he used to do one ridiculous move where he would put his foot on the ball and start some stupid drag back. A poor version of D'allesandro's signature move. But he always ended up passing the ball anyway.

And he was not the saviour of West Ham last season.

West Ham were saved when they realised that they needed midfielders who could hold the ball and Curbishley started playing Mark Noble and Benayyoun(who I think was particularly key to their survival)

The guy has been lucky and he has hardly improved(I think he has gone worse actually) since he was being named South American player of the year.

I ain't hating but brother's wack
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
Congratulations to you Bolaoni kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

wish you many more birthdays to come, Gid's richest blessings and al lthat you wish for urself cheesy wink

[size=4pt]no worry no more war[/size] cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:24am On Jul 26, 2007
hey Bola, na wa for u o shocked shocked

na only u and wifey celebrate ur ojo ibi ni? embarassed

happy buffday jare, long life and prosperity pin pin sule!!! cheesy

@Doyin13

well said jare . . . cool

@Jackal

why do u choose to refer to the team that pulverized Roma 7-1 and not the ones that got humilated home and away by a very youthful Arsenal team, one of those without TH14, U CHOSE NOT TO REFER TO THAT TEAM THAT LOST TO SOUTHEND ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL THAT CLUB AGAIN SEF tongue

Son, u dont just get it, do u? its not by stature, not by height, might or by the ugliness or wowociousness of the scummy players, its about what goes down on the day and who poves his grit and win the laurel tongue cool like we yorubas would say; firigbon o si ile'kun, eni to ba ni kokoro lo ma si . . .meaning Might never opens doors, he who has the keys surely would end up opening it cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 26, 2007
West Ham got the precious key.
That was the reason they escaped religation after trashing
Gooners and Manure Home & Away
grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2007
Rossi and Pique to stay on.

Good news for d club.

Which levels with Tevez stuff sef?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2007
are u guys contradicting urselves over Tevez

doyin13:

And he was not the saviour of West Ham last season.

West Ham were saved when they realised that they needed midfielders who could hold the ball and Curbishley started playing Mark Noble and Benayyoun(who I think was particularly key to their survival)

The guy has been lucky and he has hardly improved(I think he has gone worse actually) since he was being named South American player of the year.
I ain't hating but brother's wack

loyika:

His partnership
Ruudie, WESTHAM saved going down on the last day What partnership Tevez singlehandedly kept that team up, folks like Zamora were among those guilty of not pulling their weight all through out the season tongue

If it was the Zamora of the season before, i would say cool, but not the "Baby" of this season tongue

cool GOONER 89

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-59149.0.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2007
Sir Alex Ferguson admits he already considers Carlos Tevez to be a Manchester United player.

The Premier League champions are waiting to conclude a deal to sign the Argentine striker from West Ham United.

Fifa has recommended the Court of Arbitration for Sport rule on the matter, while Tevez's agent Kia Joorabchian has issued a High Court writ against The Hammers.

Ferguson concedes there is no 'going back' for his club and expects Tevez to finish up at Old Trafford.

"We've done all the work, (United lawyer) Maurice Watkins has been working overtime on it for the last two months now," Ferguson told Sky Sports News.

"We've gone so far it's pointless thinking of going back now, we're where we want to be.

"We feel he's our player, and we hope that's the case and it's going to be proven in the next few days."

The United manager also revealed that he has been encouraged by the fact that Joorabchian has taken the matter to the High Court.

He added: "I feel more confident about getting him now because the agent is confident enough to take it to the High Court.

"You can be embarrassed there if it is not right and lose everything. He must be very confident regarding the situation with West Ham.

"I would imagine it will be done before the deadline, and we will wait for him anyway if we have to.

"Last summer we didn't go for him because we weren't sure of the arrangement."

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=478763&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=2&title=Ferguson:+Tevez+is+our+player&channel=football_home&
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2007
loyika:

His partnership

Ruudie, WESTHAM saved going down on the last day What partnership Tevez singlehandedly kept that team up, folks like Zamora were among those guilty of not pulling their weight all through out the season tongue

If it was the Zamora of the season before, i would say cool, but not the "Baby" of this season tongue

But its your team cool

cool GOONER 89

loyika:

@ Hugo

I feel you bro, but one can't be too greedy grin cry

I have Tevez to scare defenders with his looks (and skills) Benni to give me the " I am Black GADDAMIT" attitude of his, and just incase that fails Andy J to get me cheap pens grin

If i had to enter the transfer market, definately Berbetov and "Le Sulk" would be my buys cool

cool GOONER 89

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-59149.0.html . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .LOYIKA'S DREAM TEAM.

These were LOYIKA's views on CARLOS TEVEZ in June 2007.
Is this guy contradicting himself over the same player in the space of 1 month?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2007
@jackal,

lets not bury a man b'4 he dies. . . . lets hear his own side of it all first grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2007
@JACKAL

am I dissapointed at u and Ruudie? Hell No!!!

what Loyika said is very simple even for the muppets that abound to understand tongue

Tevez singlehandedly kept West Ham up especially with his goal on the last day of the EPL, does that make him the best player in the world?

Loyika feels Tevez is good enough to make it in the PFA 11, why castigate him on that? shocked

how many good players abound in other teams save for the big 6/7 Spurs, Reading and Bolton?
no one has said Tevez is a bad player, so why sweat it? undecided

what Loyika and I are saying is even with a A ZILLION TEVEZES, THEY CAN GET BEAT BY A VERY YOUNG ARSENAL TEAM CAPTAINED BY ER ERM DENILSON
tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2007
@kitaun

don't forget though that that young arsenal team was beaten by a west ham with Tevez in it.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.