Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (505697 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2007
Spot the hypocrisy.

Sir Alex says he now considers Carlos Tevez to be a ManYoo player despite the fact that West Ham are still claiming ownership. But on the other hand, he's having a pop at Liverpool about Gabriel Heinze for "them going on like he's their player".

You couldn't make it up, could you?

http://www.football365.com/
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2007
@ Somze,

Spot the difference!!!!!!!!!!!
Tevez, West Ham and KJ are all willing to make a deal with Man Utd.
The only snag here is who picks up the transfer fee so Ferguson is RIGHT to say Tevez is now a Man Utd player.

Gabriel Heinze hasn't even spoken yet he wants to join Liverpool. His agent is the Public Address System that is acting like ur own Mikel Obi's agent- Daniel Shittu.
Ferguson is not interested in the deal and WILL NEVER sell any Man Utd player to Liverpool. The rivalry between the 2 clubs is incomparable.
Heinze's agents and Rafa Benitez needs a bit of English Football History.
Son, that is the difference. Heinze shall remain a Man Utd player until his contracts run out in 2009.

@ Dr. Kit,

If Loyika feels Tevez is good enough to be in the PFA team then he shouldn't come here to condemn him.
There's no Arsenal/Chelski player today better than Carlos Tevez in what he does/what he has done.
He is a handful and u cannot just dismiss the skills and grit he will add to Man United's attack.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2007
@JACKAL

Fabregas might not have much under his belt, but I will go for him before I even think of Tevez tongue

what are u saying guy? no one is condemning him, what we are saying is; WHY THE HYPE?

Like I once asked u; what happened to Ortega and Aimar, touted FUTURE MARADONAS, way back then? tongue

what happened to Veron? undecided

he was South American footie player for three years abi? where was he on the FIFA player of the year awards for the three years? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2007
since when did kitaun b'come loyika's mouthpiece  
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2007
@jackal
SAF knows Heinze wants to leave, no need for heinze speaking out, he's more loyal than tevez in that respect
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=447812&cc=3888

Tevez issue - simple
Pay KJ (who by the way is a wanted criminal in brazil), Pay West Ham (the club that claims to own him) and pay the Premier League for being the silly idiots they are ( so they would in turn pay sheffield).

At this rate he'd be bought for 50 million pounds, but again you seem to think that he's the best in the world so the money should not bother you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ KIT,

You never cease to amaze me.
Fabregas compared to Carlos Tevez? You are having a laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fabregas that cannot even hold a shirt for his country. Fabregas ma ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A player with the most woeful goal ratio as a midfielder?
Vidic as a defender has a better goal scoring ability than Cesc Fabregas. grin

Tevez won't be mentioned on FIFA's list because he plies his trade in South America which is not popular.
We all know Europe is where the cake dwells and that is why APACHE wants to join Man Utd and play in the Champions league and gets recognised by all and sundry.
Tevez's records speak for itself and watch how he blows up like NITRO when he becomes a RED DEVIL.

@ Somze,
Fergie needs Tevez very badly and United would pay any amount to land the player. The end shall justify the means by May 2008.
Man Utd will wait for the High Courts ruling and pay accordingly to whoever wins the ownership of the player so that is simple enough.

Heinze wants to leave? I need to see where he gave such interview that he is leaving.
His Agents has been hammering for his transfer in the last 18 months so Man Utd can't be bovvered by his rants. Its a barking dog . . . . .we have gotten used to it. Why this became big was the fact that he wants to do a deal with Liverpool. Man Utd selling a player to the Scousers? Its unheard of in Football circles in England. I can tell u here that IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Arsene Wenger and Mourinho has a better chance than Rafa.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2007
Jackal:

@ Somze,
Fergie needs Tevez very badly and United would pay any amount to land the player. The end shall justify the means by May 2008.
Man Utd will wait for the High Courts ruling and pay accordingly to whoever wins the ownership of the player so that is simple enough.

Someone thinks they've joined the billionaires at west london grin
Tevez would be a good addition to the squad if not immediately then with time. Everyone knows he's a ManU player its just a matter of time.

Whether he would ever be a world class player is another issue all together, I've seen him in international games - referring to World cup and copa america - and he was not all that, but again some folks do better for their club than for their country - Now we all know who i'm referring to.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Somze,

United have always been a big money spending club wth or without the Glazers.
Should Tevez join United, Ferguson would have splashed about 90 million pounds this summer and that is HUGE.
I have no doubts in my mind Tevez is world-class. Let him settle down well at United and u will see why Ferguson is so adamant in signing him.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2007
is world class or would be world class?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Somze,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_T%C3%A9vez

Maybe this link will give u an idea of who Carlos Tevez is.
If his records aint WORLD CLASS then i wonder why what BEING WORLD CLASS is all about.
Europe is the only place where Tevez hasn't really established himself and that should start as soon as he joins Man Utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2007
I did not see any accolades that make him anything close to a world class player. Even his goal scoring is poor. He has only managed 20 goals once (2005).

Are these what make you a world class player

* 2007 – West Ham United Hammer of the Year
* 2007 – Hammers News Player of the Year
* 2005 – Campeonato Brasileiro's Best Player by CBF (Brazilian Soccer Confederation)
* 2005 – Campeonato Brasileiro's Best Player (Brazilian Placar magazine)
* 2004 – Olimpia de Oro award for Argentine most important Sportperson of the year (Shared with Basketball player Manu Ginobili) (Clarín newspaper)
* 2004 – Olympic Golden Boot (8 goals in 6 matches)
* 2003, 2004 and 2005 – South American Player of the Year (Uruguayan newspaper El País)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2007
Its obvious u are not looking in the right places.

Tevez was the world's 2nd top goal scorer of 2004 in international games. He was just 20 years then.
Carlos is not an out n out striker so u dont really expect him to score as many as RUUD or Samuel Etoo.
Tevez is just 23 so there's room for improvement as he still has about 6-7 years to prove himself.

A lot of players are regarded as world class in the Premiership and they have not won half od what Tevez has won?
Joe Cole, Drogba, Lampard, Robben are classic examples and there's nuthing to show for it apart from what they won as a group in their respective teams.
Lets stop beating a dead horse . . . . .Carlos Tevez is world class.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2007
Oga u r funny o

Lamps has european and world honors - coming only second to Ronaldinho.
Drogba has been highlighted by his continent.

and i can go on and on but i've got to roll.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2007
Tevez has been highlighted 3 times in a row by his continent at the age of 19.
In 2003, Drogba was still leaving butt prints on the bench and unrecognised by football world.
Lampard? I have my reservations on him.
If he wasn't an English player i very much doubt he wld have won those accolades.
Lampard is the most over-rated player in the planet and thats why he get the boos these days whenever he plays for his country.
He's a global deception.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ RuuDie and Jackal

Either you guys have decided to forget how to read english, (making me hurry up my spanish classes), or you both just want to be silly tongue

What BLOODY CONTRADICTIONS tongue CONTRADITIONS MY BUTT!! tongue

Did i say Tevez was a rubbish player My issues have been about the way and manner you guys are going on about getting him, i only got pissed when Jackal started this "We should all hide away in fear over United's percieved FEARSOME ATTACK cheesy".

Thats why i asked whether it ain't 11 vs 11 players again, and said that all Jackal was doing was making mouth over an attack that hadn't yet played.

Neither Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool are Sunderland or Fulham, who might be looking at the fixture date with United with fear grin

Also Ruudie, for someone who chose Bobby "BLOODY" Zamora, as one of your strikers, you have some bloody nerves grin grin

When i and Kit (and someone else) tried to draw you out on this, you were the one that said he was cool, and you picked him over Tevez, so what is your flipping point.

If you all like, Call Seun to let you go back to the Archives and dig up what ever Loyika said, I remember Jackal saying how good Saha was (or was going to be) GUESS THAT NOTION HAS CHANGED. (The same Jackal that didn't really dig Tevez, is now riding on his jock well If Nas could decide to go under Jigga at Def Jam, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE cheesy cheesy After all Henry told us last year that he "Would Never" Play in Spain, so Jackal can decide to love and hate someone in the space of minutes).

I still stand on my point, UNITED'S TRANSFER DEALINGS STILL LEAVES MUCH TO BE DESIRED!! Especially taking into account the Hypocracy of the Heinze move. But then again, scummies will never see anything wrong in what they do innit!!

Jackal, get your Carlos Tevez and let the season start, this whole sh@t is getting boring. (You forget that the same Tevez was offered to both Arsenal and Chelsea). I repeat, is he going to do more than he has already done, or to follow Ruudie's thoughts in quoting me, WILL HE SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVE UNITED FROM RELEGATION grin grin (Like he did West Ham grin Ruudie, don't you think you also need Bobby Zamora to help grin grin)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Loyika,

@ nuggard,
Saha is strong and very mobile but he lacks the most important character of a striker-goal sense.
He scuffed an absolute sitter yesterday and i was disappointed in him.
Overall, United had a brilliant performance especially the combo of Rooney n Ronaldo.
The enfantz terrible surprised all critics in the EPL.
United still needs a striker and a strong midfielder to challenge the moneybags(Chelski).
. . . . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17491.96.html

These were ma words on the 21st of AUGUST 2006. If u go back and read the 1st few pages of this thread . . . . . .You will know i have never rated Louis Saha. I remember we always argue about RUUD and HENRY in em days so don't u ever say i rated SAHA.
Can u please support your comments with facts where i have said SAHA is/was a potent striker?
SAHA ma ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to earth . . . .

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know what the combo of Wazza + Carlitos + Ronaldo will do to any defence.
Try an transfer Carlitos to Man Utd on your FIFA games on PS and see what damage they are doing.
My initial suggestion was Huntelaar because he is DUTCH(they have a rich tradition with strikers) but Tevez wont be a bad idea at all.

Forget Nas and Jigga collaboration, this is football and i'll always stick to my words.
Saha has never been rated in my books because he is dud.
RUUD is ma favourite in the world and its still is. I am still waiting for us to discuss his escapades at REAL MADRID after u and KIT said he was finished as a striker. He went to Madrid and proved why he is better than erm, erm Henry. grin grin grin

Can't wait for Tevez to sign up and lets start kicking asses from the Emirates to the Stamford Bridge.
United will be playing with swagger  . . ,  More quality players. more skills in the team, extra strength in depth and all the shebang.
Mr Loyika, i can smell envy n jealousy in your camp.
You wont be saying this if Tevez was signing for gooners, innit?
If some Gooners can say Walcott is better than Wazza when he signed for Arsenal then what more can i say?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ jackal

Not to worry, i will do like Ruudie and grin and go back into the archives to get all your Saha related quotes grin

I repeat once again; NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOU SCUMMIES! Never have been and never will be. WE ARE NOT SUNDERLAND OH!!

I have no problem with Tevez as a players, i have always rated him, What i have been complaining about is the way and manner you all are going about the transfer dealings, (thats why, if you remember JK and you, later went on to state that the other transfer dealings were not United's fault, esp the Obi and Owen H cases).

Like i said, if this was over a player like Kaka or Messi, who are far and wide, better players than Tevez, then i would understand what all thefuss was about, but i still insist, YOU ALL WON'T DIE IF YOU DON'T GET HIM!!

If that translates to Loyika saying that Tevez is crap, in your eyes, then i can't say or do much about that. No one is jealous about you scummies cheesy cheesy. Were we jealous over the Hammers when Tevez and Masc went over there

Anyway, all this is talk, When the season starts, we will know who is scared of whom grin.

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Still checking for your Saha quotes, will get back to you soonest.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2007
@Ruudie

Loyika's mouthpiece? shocked shocked

reminds me of Agbado/Maize tongue try harder grin grin

@JACKAL

ol boy, na wa 4 u o shocked shocked

na by force? I said I will choose Fab4 over Tevez u come dey rant sh@t about that fine boy, na me talk say make Tevez fugly? tongue grin grin

why do u keep deluding urself? RVN was never as much a star as Henry made himself out to be, at least in our own world, ur own scummie world is quite anoda sorry tale where u would rant Tevez is excellent but would prefer some other player cos he is Dutch tongue cheesy

BTW, its no news that u are a confused dude!!!

Initially u said Saha was a wonderful player, later he became a NATIONAL DECEPTION . . .

WHATS ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT GAME CONSOLES? U WAN MAKE WE KNOW SAY U JUST BUY THE LATEST VERSION OF PES PSP?
tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ KIT,

You are a twisted GOONER.
We was here last year when y'all gooners were saying Nistelrooy is finished as a striker and reh reh reh reh reh.
Nistelrooy went to Spanish La Liga and clinched the pichichi in his debut season, i repeat, his debut season.
You knw what that means? It means RUUD has won golden boots in 3 different European leagues while your TT has just been dominant in one single league.
TT is in Barca now and i am very much interested in his progress at Barca. grin grin grin grin

I have asked u to show me where i praised SAHA as a United striker on this forum.
Saha has never been ma choice . . . . . .I'd rather have Guisseppe Rossi partner Wazza instead of Mr. National Deception.
You must have me confused with other geezers u gist with. Jackal and Saha is a no-no.
Being ugly has nuthing to do with footie. You must be gay to even notice who is good-looking or not. I doubt your sexuality.
Are you gay or Bi because u are definitely not straight. grin

About the Game Console issue? I have always been a gamer.
Just bought the PES version of PSP? You are having anutha laugh.
What u understand is less than what u don't so i ma leave u in your own crazy world.
Anyways, how many goals did Fabregas score as a midfielder for ARSENAL last season?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2007
Twisted gooner?

ol boy I tire for u o angry

You r way too clueless!!! tongue

why shift the bar just to accomodate your erections on RVN? shocked

WHEN HE WAS IN ENGLAND, WASNT HE OUTSHONE BY HENRY?

and why are u trying to turn this into a Henry Vs RVN DEBATE?
undecided

Henry would still outshine him, if he goes injury free season long, want to bet our wifey [/b]on that? wink grin

am begin to worry about how it seems u read upside down these days, I said " [b]latest
version of PES PSP, so why u dey laff at yourself? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Dr Kit,

Our wifey? I dont know what the Bleep u are on about?
Do u have a wifey? U never disproved the fact that u are gay so where did u get a wife from?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Geezer, go and dig out the archives and show me where i hyped Louis Saha.
While u are busy doing that. . . . .Give some respect to RVN.
He is an ace.

The latest version of PES on PS2 became one of ma collections around october last year.
Where u got ur information from makes ma kidneys shift.
Kitty Kitaun, read between the lines . . . . .Do some math . . . . . . .Get a wife. wink wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2007
Jackal:

Kitty Kitaun, read between the lines . . . . .Do some math . . . . . . .Get a wife. wink wink wink wink

Jackie jackal

I see you've become evry ones maths teacher.

Since i adviced you to take maths class yesterday, maths has become your new lingua-franca. Its all good though.

Keep it up grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Somze,

What are u doing on this honourable thread?
U are a blue-blooded animal so stay on the BLUES thread.
Doing the math aint mathematics, a geezer like u should know better.
Anyways, run away from this thread before we capture ya and send u to the Devil's torture room.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2007
kituan must be the red devil
*i'm so scared* embarassed embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2007
Arsenal wears RED so they got RED BLOOD.
Liverpool wears RED so they r free to roam.
Even Boro, Charlton and Blackburn fans are free to roam on this thread . . . . . . .

Chelsea? Its a no-no.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2007
ok i'm out
meanwhile if i leave there's only u left, u talk to urself i guess?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2007
Nah. . . . . . .
Loads of geezers are on the thread but we having a private chat on YIM.
Could have invited u but the colour of ur blood will disqualify u.
I feel ur pain . . . .It can be frustrating sometimes when y'all lonely.
Can help u call the GRANDMASTER of Chelsea fans on NL(AKOLA).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2007
his phone aint going thru dude embarassed embarassed

gimme ur IM bitch
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2007
U are having a laff!!!!!!!!!!!
Give a BLUE my IM?
Try harder, gay mate
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2007
@Jackal

am gay and u are my gay partner tongue

when I say wifey, u sure know what I mean cool

ur kidneys always shifting is stale news, hope u dont have Liver Cirrorhsis  grin

@Somze

wetin be ur own? Red devil ko blue paraga ni tongue  grin

u want Jackal's IM?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! shocked shocked grin

OK, WAIT FOR A FEW HRS AND I WILL POST HIS IM ADDY, HOUSE ADDY, EMAIL ADDY, CREDIT CARD NOS, EVEN HIS WIFEY'S ADDIES, WHAT ELSE WOULD U NEED? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2007
Osama Ben Laiden's number

He'll do the honors grin

Goodbye jackie
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Kitaun,

Go and modify ur post please.
Me wife will throw a FIT if she reads the blasphemous comments u wrote up there.
Are u feeling aiiight at all?

U and who gay what?
Lemme simply tell u here that i am EXTREMELY homophobic so the word GAY repulses me.
This is not funny . . . .go back and modify ur post b4 peops like Razorr and her goons join the party.
Lest i forget . . . . .U are a cunt for writing that shit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.