Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504758 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2007
kitaun:

@Jackal

am gay and u are my gay partner tongue

when I say wifey, u sure know what I mean cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2007
@Jackal

ok, am the cunt and u are the d#ck, cool now?

ur wife will throw a fit? which of them undecided

ok, u meant to say Heterosexual? tongue u are forgiven then cool

@Somze

wetin dey make ur eyes pop?

when Jackal and Kitaun dey yarn, u beta commot eye for them matter, else . . . tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2007
kitaun:

@Jackal

ok, am the cunt and u are the d#ck, cool no[/b]w?

your wife will throw a fit? which of them undecided

ok, u meant to say [b]Heterosexual
? tongue u are forgiven then cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked
eh jackal is really a gay?
pity embarassed embarassed undecided undecided

kitaun:

@Somze

wetin dey make your eyes pop?

when Jackal and Kitaun dey yarn, u beta commot eye for them matter, else . . . tongue grin

Ok oga, carry go, i don comot hand grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Kit,

This shit aint funny.
U are really taking the piss with those stuffs u wrote there.
Dont destroy ma political ambitions with ur cheeky comments.

@ Somze,
Take ur snout out of this issue.
It does not concern u at all.
Run back to ur blue thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2007
@Jackal

which sh@t?

NA LIE i LIE?

U got political ambitions? Lolllllllllllllllllllllllll grin

u wan become Presido of 'em Wolfmen? tongue grin

@Somze

u no dey hear word? embarassed

@ALL

forgive us for offtopic, once in a while bobos no dey get anything [i]sporty [/i]to say grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2007
ah ah

I don comot now, why una still dey call my name?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2007
Jose ON THE OPPOSITION

José Mourinho has been speaking further on the season ahead, and how he sees our opponents for the title measuring up.
Here is a full transcript of the interview.

On Manchester United spending money, he said:

'Man United keep the same team basically - they play one game in Asia, I think it embarassed

was exactly the same team that played against us at Wembley. So their team is "there" - I think they have two good talents in Nani and Anderson, gives them more options.

'If Tevez goes there, he is one more good player for them to face the season. I think sometimes last season, when Henrik Larsson was gone, when Louis Saha was injured, they were also in a situation where they were always playing with a lone striker. So I think they did their work well.

'They have money to spend, they spend their money. I know when Chelsea were spending lots of money everybody was jumping - I don't jump because other people spend, they can do what they want with their money. They are contenders for the title of course.'
grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2007
Mumurinho don start.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2007
i go flog u angry

truth hurts
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 6:41am On Jul 27, 2007
Kolo dey worri u
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2007
:p :p :p
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2007
kitaun:

@Jackal

am gay and u are my gay partner tongue

when I say wifey, u sure know what I mean cool

your kidneys always shifting is stale news, hope u don't have Liver Cirrorhsis   grin

shocked shocked angry angry embarassed shocked shocked angry angry embarassed

*faints*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2007
WELL, THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND HERE, AREN'T THEY? grin grin
We don't think we've ever heard anything quite like this. Gabriel Heinze, says The Guardian, 'has defied Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United by taking the extraordinary step of employing Liverpool's legal advisers to secure what would be a controversial and highly acrimonious move to Anfield.'

'His action is on the grounds that United had allegedly agreed in writing to sell him to any club that matched their valuation of £6m.'

ManYoo have indicated that they will fight the legal action, and have brought in their own solicitors. But is there really any point, other than to secure as much money as possible?

After all, ManYoo's fans are unlikely to think kindly of someone trying every trick in the book to get a move to their most hated rivals. Nor is Sir Fergie, whose own feelings about Liverpool are public knowledge.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8671_2622637,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2007
somze:

WELL, THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND HERE, AREN'T THEY? grin grin
After all, ManYoo's fans are unlikely to think kindly of someone trying every trick in the book to get a move to their most hated rivals. Nor is Sir Fergie, whose own feelings about Liverpool are public knowledge. grin grin
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8671_2622637,00.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2007
I already see ManU in two legal rows grin

Always having transfer issues dont they? wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2007
well. . .  thought JM said he was g'onna stop running his mouth this season; he's made more pre-season remarks than he made the whole of last season!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2007
What does JM have to do with your transfer issues?

Meanwhile, did he say anything that was mean, castigating, offensive, demeaning, false or wrong? Abi u no want am to talk at all again?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2007
somze:

I already see ManU in two legal rows  grin
Always having transfer issues don't they?  wink

Point of correction man. . .  NONE; Heinze's g'onna go at the end of the day - no doubts about that albeit 4 a higher fee but the lawyers ain't g'onna be needed, its all 4 show!

Tevez saga. . . . ain't our fight; its KJ and the FA, with West Ham as stooges. . . . we're just waiting 2 see who to drop the dough 4!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2007
somze:

What does JM have to do with your transfer issues?

Meanwhile, did he say anything that was mean, castigating, offensive, demeaning, false or wrong? Abi u no want am to talk at all again?

Am i entitled to my own opinions or not
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2007
sorry sir, carry on grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2007
The secret is finally out. Jackal's wifey! shocked grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-68828.0.html
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2007
@Topic

Pre-season friendly
Guangdong Olympic Stadium

GUANGZHOU PHARMACEUTICAL 0

MANCHESTER UNITED 3
Rooney, Nani, Martin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hey man u fans.

Una no go tell Richardson may he run far. The boy jus dey worse the more he old.

Maybe e suppose go join im cousin for Big Brother grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2007
U watch im game?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2007
Yes now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2007
The boy dey lose pace seriously
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2007
@ Doyin13,

That was funny.
I pray Charley(Richardson's couz) get kicked out of Big Bruv house tonight.
She's a disgrace to all the Black people in the whole wide world.
Her attitude just SUCKZ.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2007
@Doyin13

Na im sabi oh we don sell am sef
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2007
Heinze is threatning to go to court if Fergie does not allow him join Liverpool. shocked

Is this guy alright? Even if you'll leave United that stood by you during your injury, why leave for Liverpool? And with a court threat?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by CrazyMan(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
Our present squad doesn't need Henize Fergusen should let him go if he want's to go.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2007
Fergie is making too much mouth, afterall they bought carrick from spuds, and rooney from everton, who are also competitors in the prem, why all the fuss about Heinze, they wanted to sell, wrote a letter saying as much, now they want to go back on their word. That is lack of integrity, just because you don't want to let him go to the 'pool.

Heinze will most likely never play for united again, Fergie should grow up and cut his losses, at most they should ask for more dough, instead of crying 'we aren't selling to the top 4'
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2007
Its not like man u hasn't tried to pinch from other top clubs b4. Andy Cole anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.