Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,998 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (511644 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2008
@ Eldee,

Replying meself?
Are u drunk?
Have u seen your team list? Why is Grant doing 4-3-3.
I thunk he would be starting the dynamic duo(DROGNELKA).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2008
Nice game from Pool. .
at least, one of the favourites will be sent packing in 2 weeks.
Good for the EPL, good for Manchester United!!!

Lets go and devour Lyon!!
ONE UNITED!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2008
@tkb
did u just call arsenal favourites?
haba abeg ohh, pls we don't want trouble, we are underdogs ooh grin grin
hmmn, they should even stop seeding us self, it's getting annoying

@chacal
smart one there, thanks to seun for the quote tool grin grin tongue

nah, the chelski i saw yesterday cannot win the champions league
they can't win nuffin, besides i don't see why drognelka cannot play together
afterall, they both speak french. . .
who knows, if they form a good bond, maybe drogba will stay
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dapsycool(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
blue is the colour, football is the game, we all together and winning is our aim, come cheer us up through the SUN and Rain cos CHELSEA, CHELSEA is our Name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
Not a bad first half. I was expecting a tougher scene. United is playin well but no goal yet.

Rooney should be shot for missing that one on one chance. Very idiotic of him. .

We'll surely score goals in the second half. United is winning this game.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by odada(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hmnnnnnnnnn,I hope so too but not after BENZIMA's early goal in the middle of 3 united defenders undecided undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by odada(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2008
1-1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we equalized through carlos Tevez 87th minute. . . kiss kiss kiss UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2008
Most importantly, we got the away goal.
But wat exactly is Rooney's problem? Playin like a retard. He keeps missing unforgivable chances. He missed like a dozen chances on saturday but nobody talked cos we won. He needs alot of spanking.

Newayz, waiting for Lyon at the FORTRESS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2008
@ J-K,

I am worried about Rooney but i am sorry, we cannot afford not to play him.
He adds energy, he hustles defenders and he draws attention to himself to free up players like Ronaldo and Tevez.

The major problem is the pensioners Ferguson keeps starting.
Scholesy and Giggsy should be starting from the bench. . . . The energy required to play these days is humungous and these guys can't cope.
This was a match United should have won if we wanted to. . . . .Fergie gives too much respect to teams when we play AWAY and thats criminal.

Hopefully, we should do them at Old Trafford.
HOLY TRINITY must start the game. . . . . .hit these bastards like bang-bang-bang.
Score 3 goals and bring on the pensioners to slow the game down.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2008
chacal nice wording at least he can see it from the match against ass-nal and the one of today.
Giggs should be starting from the bench, 10,15 minutes game is ok for him, his passes are no longer accurate.
Anyway we will finish the stuff in OT and hope SAF learn from todays game.
ONE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by odada(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2008
I couldnt agree more?but really Wayne has been loosing chances clear cut chances lately,thats unforgiveable.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
I think Rooney's problem is that he knows he is "untouchable". He plays well, no doubt, but he takes the game for granted sometimes. He believes he'll get another chance even if he misses one. . .
Thank God for Tevez's goal. A priceless away goal.
Fergie must learn to be daring. He should start Anderson and Nani on the return leg and run at the porous Lyon defence.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2008
I think Wazza's problem is he tries TOO HARD TO SCORE.
He is everywhere on the pitch unlike Ruud Van Nistelrooy who doesn't lie too deep to score.
Wazza will come good with time. . . . He is an important player and he combines well with El-Apache and Ronaldo.

United's problem is Giggsy/Scholesy. . . . . .Let Nani/Anderson start always. . . .Giggs is undermining Nani's confidence.
I wish J-K can go to Manchester before the weekend and break Giggsy's leg.
He might have picked an injury just before he was substituted. . . . .I just hope so. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
Lol. . Jackal. . Tell Vidic to do that for you. .
But is Fergie blind? Doesn't he see wat we see? Its obvious there players are no longer 90 minute footballers but he keeps using them. Tryin to squeeze out every last bit of usefulness from them.
He should play Nani and Tevez against Newcastle for the whole of the 90 and see wat happens. And I reckon he should play Tevez and Saha. .and bring in Rooney later. See wat that does to his approach towards scoring goals. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2008
Chacal:

Fergie gives too much respect to teams when we play AWAY and thats criminal.

Exactly what my friend said during the game. This
was a team we should have blown apart if we were
a bit calm and if we put a few passes together.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Its ridiculous!!!
Scholesy didn't cross the halfway line. . . . .Wassup with that?
We invited Lyon to score us. . . . .that was unforgivable.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2008
Well I guess it's part of giving too much respect.

1-1 is not too bad sha. Better than 0-0. Maybe if
they hadn't scored, it would have ended 0-0.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2008
1-1 is a very good result.
We should just turn up the heat at OT and win 3-0.

If they hadn't scored, Fergie would have removed Rooney for Tevez and play him as a lone striker.
The goal got Fergie agitated and he decided to use 2 upfront with Nani and Ronaldo on the flanks.
Compare Nani's crosses to Giggsy. . . . . .Look at the quality of the delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We missed Nani in the 1st half. . . . .we had about half a dozen corner-kicks and we didnt make any of em count.
Its pathetic.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2008
I think Rooney needs to be told to stay in the opposition's Box 18 for 90 minutes. He expends too much energy chasing the ball which later tells on his goal scoring ability.

An additional striker like Benzema will make Rooney sit up. We really cant afford to be blewing away scoring opportunities like those we had. For real, Rooney is a very beautiful footballer, but his inability to put these balls in the net is giving me worries.

We also need someone to inject fear into RIO. He surely needs competition in that area of the team. he nearly scored an own goal with his awkwardness. He's just damn too lazy for my liking. . .

Bosingwa, Arfa,Benzema will make United a killer team.

I think Lyon will be shredded to pieces when all hell are let loose at OT.
They are in for a shocker
3-0 my prediction

Nice game from the gunners
but, how will you explain a flurry of missed chances just like we saw yesterday?
thats unacceptable for a team that wants to conquer europe.
a 1-0 victory would have been a decider for the clash. but now, it seems a daunting task for the Gaynners.
Nice try sha
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2008
Tkb,
must y'all always talk about arsenal?
Buncha vouyeurs.
Its "unacceptable" for arsenal to miss chances but i'm sure its "acceptable" for rooney n co to do so.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2008
we played well, but someone just need to talk sense into rooney's head,
he can not afford to be missing such vital chances at the stage of the game
we could have paid dearl for his profligacy.

Lyon is in for a roasting at OT,
i just pray fergie will start the younger playas for us to have more pace in our game,
he can bring on the old legs when we are leading so that they can use the experince to
stabilize the game for us then.

i just had to respect that stupid boy called benzema. i give it to him he is good

@ all arsenal fans,
nice match, good ball possession, i still strongly believe they can pick an away draw at San siro, say 1-1
those dude should just go and learn how to be taking shots outside the box, they were trying to walk into
Milans net at this stage of the competition. even, there pattern of play is so predictable nowadays,
they will take the ball to the wings and keep crossing to Adebayor to nod the ball coz of his height,
u can't kip doing that with an italian team. u need to be more decisive in fron t of the goal if u really want to progress.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2008
@tkb
don't mind ritchboy jare cheesy
and i second that opinion of rooney staying alone upfront
i bet fergie saw him doing it for fabio capello and tot of trying it
he needs to be trained to know he's a striker and his first job is to score, and he's pretty good at fighting for long balls u know
even till today, henry has not learnt how to stay in the box-18, rooney is still young so it's easier for him

and about AC, hmmn i think we need to play a defensive 4-5-1 next match, then turn to 4-4-2 and mount pressure at the end of the first half
like how reyes was on the wings in real before joining upfront to score before retiring back to the wing position

@superstar
it's obvious that the only thing that saved AC yesterday is experience, if we can keep forcing in those crosses, one time kaladze or nesta will give in
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abium: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2008
never mind, Rooney is not in his real formate ever since the beginning of the season. What i think is that the new signings will gear him up. BIG ups for My united fellows. Up Red Devils. 1-1 draw is better than 1-0 or 0-0
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2008
THESE DSTV bOIS SHA shocked

recently all of u were ranting AC would devour Arsenal . . . . tongue

Manure would devour Lyon . . . . tongue

now all u can all say is Manure would win 3-0 reh reh at Old Thrashford undecided Arsenal cant win at San siro bla bla . . .u guys no get job at all tongue cool

only dumbasses reason the way some of u scummies reason . . . .why would anyone think Lyon is not in this race cos they conceded a goal at home ? what happened to ur CR ? ur Rooney ? he lost a million and 1 chances and all u do here is come rant why should Arsenal lose so many chances ? why not talk of ur club and the fact that SCHOLES AND GIGGS ARE YOUR BEST PLAYERS ON FORM RIGHT NOW grin

we had a nice game against Milan and even the most ardent critic of ARSENAL would agree that Arsenal upped the ante and outfoxed AC thats arguably the best club in the world with the most complete team in footie cool

the question should be . . .what would have happened if Lyon had gone ahead to win 1-0, would u be here mouth-making on how u will devour them 3-0 ? undecided

Buncha muguns !!! tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
Football is not mathematics and is not played with mouth rather Football is about preparation, readiness, physical , mental fitness & all types of fitness and is been played on the field of play. cool cool smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

THESE DSTV bOIS SHA shocked

recently all of u were ranting AC would devour Arsenal . . . . tongue

Manure would devour Lyon . . . . tongue

now all u can all say is Manure would win 3-0 reh reh at Old Thrashford undecided Arsenal can't win at San siro bla bla . . .u guys no get job at all tongue cool

only dumbasses reason the way some of u scummies reason . . . .why would anyone think Lyon is not in this race because they conceded a goal at home ? what happened to your CR ? your Rooney ? he lost a million and 1 chances and all u do here is come rant why should Arsenal lose so many chances ? why not talk of your club and the fact that SCHOLES AND GIGGS ARE YOUR BEST PLAYERS ON FORM RIGHT NOW grin

we had a nice game against Milan and even the most ardent critic of ARSENAL would agree that Arsenal upped the ante and outfoxed AC thats arguably the best club in the world with the most complete team in footie cool

the question should be . . .what would have happened if Lyon had gone ahead to win 1-0, would u be here mouth-making on how u will devour them 3-0 ? undecided

Buncha muguns !!! tongue grin

It is pathetic that your thinking is skewed towards , STUPIDITY.

You are ranting bout Man U who managed to get a SCORE DRAW, AWAY with an inform lyon while the supposedly premiership leaders Ass Anal could only manage a goaless draw at HOME.

when you play at home , u have an advantage and are expected to win, Ass Anal drew on the night and you are here praising the way they played, outfoxed and upped the ante ma ass, If you did not watch the match, let me tell u a secret, IT ENDED GOALLESS AND YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO TO THE SAN SIRO, ADVANTAGE MILAN. You shud be worried bout that, instead of openning your Ass to spew fuckeries bout IF Lyon had won 1-0.

FYI Lyon did not win, and even if they did. That wud not have been a surprise cos they were playing at HOME.

One really has to wonder how you Ass Anal fans Think.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2008
coded guy:

It is pathetic that your thinking is skewed towards , STUPIDITY.

You are ranting bout Manchester United who managed to get a SCORE DRAW, AWAY with an inform lyon while the supposedly premiership leaders Ass Anal could only manage a goaless draw at HOME.

when you play at home , u have an advantage and are expected to win, Ass Anal drew on the night and you are here praising the way they played, outfoxed and upped the ante ma ass, If you did not watch the match, let me tell u a secret, IT ENDED GOALLESS AND YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO TO THE SAN SIRO, ADVANTAGE MILAN. You should be worried bout that, instead of openning your Ass to spew fuckeries bout IF Lyon had won 1-0.

FYI Lyon did not win, and even if they did. That would not have been a surprise because they were playing at HOME.

One really has to wonder how you Ass Anal fans Think.

who is this ? undecided

@Jackal and Justkunmi

where do u guys recruit these your scummy compatriots ? from under the bridge or where ?  undecided  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

who is this ? undecided

@Jackal and Justkunmi

where do u guys recruit these your scummy compatriots ? from under the bridge or where ? undecided grin grin

Is that the reply your retarded brain can muster? grin angry grin angry grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2008
what it means is; I dont talk to nonenties like u cool

I roll with the people matter in the scum land like Chacal, Bolaoni, J-K, Manu4laif not some obscure piece of sh@t like u . . . . aboki ! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
@coded_guy

u are as retarded as a monkey tongue

now. . . run back to ur rat hole before I-mishandle u cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

@coded_guy

u are as retarded as a monkey tongue

now. . . run back to your rat hole before I-mishandle u cool

This statement above only confirms that the little liquid in your brain has sipped down to your scrotum and has rendered you a doofus.

Go get a life, Alausa tout.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
only dumbasses reason the way some of u scummies reason . . . .why would anyone think Lyon is not in this race because they conceded a goal at home ?
We cant see where anyone has said Lyon is not in the race. . .
what happened to your CR ? your Rooney ? he lost a million and 1 chances and all u do here is come rant why should Arsenal lose so many chances ? why not talk of your club and the fact that SCHOLES AND GIGGS ARE YOUR BEST PLAYERS ON FORM RIGHT NOW

im sure you were right in front of ur TV watching Arsenal. How on earth you saw Rooney missed a million chances is beyond me. Nice try sha, Rooney only missed a clear chance, not two, not three. Even Tevez blew a sitter before he got the goal. Its a norm in soccer. We only feel, it will do Rooney a lot of good if hes sitted in the oppositions box

we had a nice game against Milan and even the most ardent critic of ARSENAL would agree that Arsenal upped the ante and outfoxed AC thats arguably the best club in the world with the most complete team in footie

Thats the problem with Gaynners. . .nice game?? without a scoring a goal at home. who cares about the chances created? we all wanna see the goals converted. Goals converted will only guarantee qualification not the amount of chances created

the question should be . . .what would have happened if Lyon had gone ahead to win 1-0, would u be here mouth-making on how u will devour them 3-0 ?
Buncha muguns !!!
The diffrence between United and Arsenal is that we have a better chance of qualifying. We played a more difficult game taking into consideration where the games were played and we scored a goal. Their is nothing like had it been in soccer, base ur arguements on what happened. We drew 1-1 in Lyon, u guys drew at the emirates. can u spot the difference?
must you always celebrate mediocrity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.