Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,032 members, 7,915,985 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (511642 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
Jackal should see this.

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=593469

Which is easier getting a goalles draw at home or getting a scored draw away playing the defending champions?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2008
@CO_DENSE MUGUN

u are nothing but a waste of what would have been productive sperm  cool

and am I to blame for your distorted upbringing ?  undecided

at least u should ask your momma who was responsible for the You is that is fast becoming the most retarded asiwere that Nland has ever produced  grin  grin bloody nuisance  tongue  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
We upped the ante, we had a nice game,outfoxed, outplayed and all that load of rubbish we continue to hear from these morons. DID YOU SCORE? at home for that matter.

You guys seem to be obsessed with our players, claiming rooney missed a million chances, did you not see your Adebayor missing chances yesterday, coupled with the feeble shots attempts at goal your sorry ass player took yesterday.

@
tbk

These guys have a moronic view of soccer. its so pathetic.

@
MC OBO

If it started raining brains, i dont think you would/could get wet, even if you tried to.

its not your fault at all, your existense is as a result of the baboon you mother raped. so i woud expect any better from you.

Prick. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
in the family of bastards . . . SURE U CALLED CO_DENSE MUST BE THE 1ST BORN !!! cool

and in the school of retards which u surely belong . . . U ARE THE SENIOR PREFECT ! grin grin

its pathetic that someone like u will have Seun's permission to post ? shocked

WHEN WILL NLAND BE DEVOID OF IDIOTIC BASTARDS LIKE U ? embarassed

retarded cretins like u will always come to post . . .just cos the Internet is becoming freer by the day or what explains ur ilk with an IQ of less than 1 posting bunkum here ? MUMU tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
It obvious whose upbringing has been distorted. tongue tongue

Because of the party your mother had with a baboon and your father, basket cases like you can now post on nairaland.

your utterances only confirm the type of noise your mother was making while she in the thick of the action tongue tongue tongue tongue

why dont you go self-service until you pass out, i dont see any famale baboons around that you can get with or rape.

Pussy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2008
Lmao . . . . . grin grin grin

another shameless ninny on the prowl shocked

wow ! how do these scummies just produce 'em like they are running out of fashion ? shocked grin

@Codense

aw many years has it taken you to realise that u have stunted MENTAL growth ? tongue

ur mental halitosis is worrying ! shocked

dont worry . . . . I GOT VACCINES FOR U TO USE grin

such a shame . . .u couldnt pass NECO but rather u come here acting all macho undecided

GO GET A LIFE DUDE !
UR MOM MAMA MUST BE WORRIED STIFF AT UR WASTEFUL NATURE grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Coded
its enough. . .
back to footie

someone said Nani and Tevez made a lot of difference even more than those that played 90mins.
I think the days of the old warhorse are getting numbered. especially Giggsy.

What actually happened that SAF had to take out Hargo? i had the feeling that sub. would cost us the game. but, thanks to Carlito.

So much noise at the Tyneside. . .how can a team we devour 6-0 think they can overcome our superior firepower that made Assnal bite the dust grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
Ass anal did not win yesterday because they did not field Abou Diaby, Justin Hoyte, Traore and Rosicky

also because Lehmann was chewing gum
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
Ass anal did not win yesterday because they did not field Abou Diaby, Justin Hoyte, Traore and Rosicky

also because Lehmann was chewing gum

idiot, u don start ur own
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
You never know with Gaynners excuses it could be because Wenger was not interested in winning
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
In todays tabloid AW has started complaining about the San Siro Pitch. I think he has conceded defeat already.
Another excuse maybe cos he was not wearing his official arsenal under-pant grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Wenger is a Arrow.
He will complain about anything. . . . .
Imagine what GAYnners will be saying now if Adebayor didn't play last night. . . .
Many will say he would have scored a hatrick. . . . . . They will be the first english team to be eliminated in the UCL.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
i was aghast when he said he wish he could carry the pitch to Italy
what the f;cuk?
did he win yesterday with his pitch?
hes a luna for real
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ tkb417,

Arsene knows the game is over.
No English club has ever beaten AC MILAN at San Siro. . . . . .
Dont be surprised if GAYnners get beaten by 4-0.
They have been losing by that margin in all the cup competitions this season.
5-1 to Tottenham, 4-0 to Man Utd and maybe 6-2 to AC MILAN. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Jackal
grin grin That will send them straight into the hall of Shame
The game is still open. . .
with Kolo out, they really need to step up d game or else, they are out
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2008
San Siro is hell !!! Its hot I've been burnt several time there and I know it. This is the red side of Milan not the blue side. Assanal would be consumed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ tkb417,

Hall of shame? Now thats a food for thunk.

Kolo Toure has not full recovered from his injury in Africa.
However some school of thunks believe Zaki and Rooney are responsible for the latest injury of his.
The way Wazza turned him last weekend must have dislocated Toure's patella. grin grin grin grin
Wazza is dangerous.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
@dayokanu
you can say that again. .San Siro is hell
But i think United are more prepared to visit the hell unscatched this year.
We shall avenge the defeat of Assnal. I can bet on that

@Jackal
yeah, Wazza is dangerous. Kolo will never forget this year 2008 in his lifetime
hes still suffering from the Zakyyism and the wazzism dribbles grin grin grin
Hall of shame beckons. They need to take der pitch to Italy
hehehehe
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ tkb417,

Aberdeen is slugging it out with Bayern tonight.
Dayokanu's palms must be sweaty now. . . . . . . . .
I wish they crash out tonight or wait for SPURS or EVERTON to thump em. grin grin grin grin

Arsene Wenger wants to build another Emirates stadium in Milan.
That man is a pathetic gay.
He is still going to blame Adebayor's height as the reason why he doesn't score.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Jackal
Bayern are mumus. . .imagine palying 2-2 with Aberdeen in the first leg.
Those guys are lame. heard United and Barca are slugging it out to get Lahm to replace Gary and Zambrotta as the case may be.
That wont be a bad buy, the guy is hot.

Arsenal are doomed.
let Birmingham deal compound der woes this weekend and u'll hear a whole load of sad tales by moonlight grin grin
I hope Senderos will live up to the billing or else,
they will go trophyless this season. 5 points a gap to me considering the fact that they are coming to OT for the refined version of der initial bashing.

Arsenal is shyte, hehehehe
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Chacal, you wish.

My boys are having multiples on Aberdeen right now its 3-0 already UEFA cup aint no issue.

I am just praying Milan does not come for UCL next season after eliminating all the English sides they should fall to one Spanish side in the final.

Milan is my only achilles heel if not for Milan I for don hammer many titles
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2008
4-1 now Aberdeen go die oh!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2008
mistake 5-1
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2008
Aberdeen is just like Wigan
Gerrout
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2008
heard United and Barca are slugging it out to get Lahm to replace Gary and Zambrotta as the case may be.
That wont be a bad buy, the guy is hot.

No problem If you wanna get Lahm You guys should just bring Ronaldo or Messi plus 30million Pounds and I would personally drive Lahm to Old Trafford or Nou Camp as the case may be. Why dont you come and buy Allianz Arena? sapheads
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2008
No problem If you want to get Lahm You guys should just bring Ronaldo or Messi plus 30million Pounds and I would personally drive Lahm to Old Trafford or Nou Camp as the case may be. Why don't you come and buy Allianz Arena? sapheads
Fool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2008
@ dayokanu

So you now want Ronaldo? cheesy

The same Ronaldo you love to hate?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:30am On Feb 22, 2008
Lahm wont be bad at all. . .
and while Fergie is at it, he should get help for Evra on the left and an accomplished finisher to replace Saha and put Rooney on his toes. .
My heart is really drawn to Hunterlaar. If we cant get Hunterlaar, Benzema or Podolski would do. .

Is Manucho returning from loan next season?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2008
@JK
Hunter, Berba and Benzema are good options and you know Manucho will be back next season.

Podolski is shyte. . he doesnt have a shirt with bayern and you want him to play for us.
he should try Aberdeen. heard Boro are interested.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2008
i believe bayern fans should create their own thread and be posting on it,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2008
@ Lordi,

Where are u?
It took u 7 days to come outta shell after receiving a hiding from Man Utd team B. grin cheesy cheesy
How was the hangover?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2008
Lordi long time. Been a while. . You back now?

Jackal,
Playing Kevin Keegan's boys tomorrow. Should be a good match.
I want to see Saha start. .Cos he needs games to return to fitness if he ever will. Ofcourse Nani should start with Anderson then our generals can come in late in the game to stretch out their muscles. . Or wat ya think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.