Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504780 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2008
Birmingham 2 - Arsenal 2, Clichy giving away a needless penalty in the 93rd minute!

But i don't know why am not too happy about this, i guess it's as a result of Eduardo's horrific injury!!! cry cry (even the TVs couldn't show the horrific injury cry cry cry )

Well it's up to us to narrow down the lead to 3 points this evening . . . . . . . undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ tboy81,

I cannot blame Gael Clichy . . . . . .He has been fantastic for em this season.
Thats human error . . . . Gallas could have made the same error so why was he having a go at his team-mate?
Gallas should be banned . . . . He is a disgrace to all professional footballers in England. grin cheesy

Ferguson should rather make this advantage count.
I dont wanna see Giggsy in that line up today.
We need to batter Newcastle to a pulp and reduce the lead to 3 points.

Can't wait to have the barcodes.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2008
Who gives a Bleep about Dudu's injury? Its bloody football!

Worse would have happened if Flamini connected with Nani last week at OT.That is what I call nemesis.

When Arsenal players were flying into Nani last week,they didn't know they would get a taste of their own medicine.

Let them find another excuse. grin Hopefully Dudu will be about for a year. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2008
4 Play:

Who gives a Bleep about Dudu's injury? Its bloody football!

Worse would have happened if Flamini connected with Nani last week at OT.That is what I call nemesis.

When Arsenal players were flying into Nani last week,they didn't know they would get a taste of their own medicine.

Let them find another excuse. grin Hopefully Dudu will be about for a year. grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

i wish Ronaldo injury, Tevez and rooney will have one too angry

you shall lose today Amen angry
you shall have more than 6 yellows and one red Amen angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2008
DUDU's injury should be 3 years.
SKYSPORTS won't show a REPLAY of the damage in this modern age of press freedom. Pathetic!!!!!
Walcott's 1st goal shouldn't have counted . . . . .Adebayor clearly elbowed Taylor's face(i don't know how the Ref missed that).

Arsenal should use this injury as an excuse.
They played 90 mins against 10 men. They could have wrapped up the game much earlier than that.
It seems Arsenal are not ready yet to win the leage title.
They have not won their last 3 games . . . .Is FATIGUE creeping in?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2008
mukina2:

Have you heard of Karma?That is what boomeranged against Arsenal today grin

Wenger has said Dudu's season is over grin grin The funny thing is,he was complaining that there is a calculated policy to kick Arsenal players cry grin grin Football is a contact sport,if he doesn't like it he should try golf. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2008

Mukina take am easy now.

You should know by now that without Ronaldo some are out to shine.

Whenever he is on field he usually over shadows every other player.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2008
The Manchester United website predicted that the Sir Alex could the same team that drew against Lyon.

And Ryan Giggs can still play.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2008
We can do better today.

We have to take advantage of today's opportunity.

Arsenal is just 6 point ahead now. Should win today's match, we will be 3 points up.

Our player's must not expect an easy game this time around.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ nazzyon,

Speculations. . . . . . .em websites can only make guesses . . .they cannot be accurate with Fergie's selection.
No one knows what Ferguson would do until 4.30pm.
All i can say is United is at full strength with only Gazza and Silvestre out.
I will be pained if Giggsy start against Newcastle . . . . .He slows Man Utd down alot.

We should go 4-4-2 against Newcastle.
Nani and Ronaldo on the flanks . . . . Tevez and Rooney in attack.
Anderson and Owen in the middle of the pack with the same back 4 that started against Lyon.
4-0 result will be a perfect day for me.

Come on United!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2008
We must cut the lead down to 3 points this evening.

Anything other than that means we are not ready to
win this league.

I feel bad about Dudu's injury. It reminds me of Smudge's
injury against Liverpool at Anfield in the FA cup a few
seasons ago.

But that's football. Things happen.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2008
Chacal:

@ nazzyon,

Speculations. . . . . . .em websites can only make guesses . . .they cannot be accurate with Fergie's selection.
No one knows what Ferguson would do until 4.30pm.
All i can say is United is at full strength with only Gazza and Silvestre out.
I will be pained if Giggsy start against Newcastle . . . . .He slows Man Utd down alot.

We should go 4-4-2 against Newcastle.
Nani and Ronaldo on the flanks . . . . Tevez and Rooney in attack.
Anderson and Owen in the middle of the pack with the same back 4 that started against Lyon.
4-0 result will be a perfect day for me.

Come on United!!!!!

Good selection, but whatever Sir Alex does, I expect Hargreaves to play in the second half to improve our midfield all the way back to the defense.

I am confident Patrice Evra, Ferdinand and Vidic
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

I can't wait to face the toon army.
Ferguson must hit these twats where it hurts and lets reduce the gap to 3 points.
Arsenal is not yet ready to win the title.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2008

Ferguson must hit these twats where it hurts and lets reduce the gap to 3 points.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN

If we no reduce the point na yawa be that.

Oyinbo say, Opportunity come but once.

Na thrice we want

No be once.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kesyboy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2008
Arsenal drew the match with birmingham out of a slight mistake,mistakes do happen you know,

so I don't

see this case as an exception ,though it's painful.Man utd,chelsea and liverpool should not see this as

set back to arsenal but as a stepping stone to play harder in consecutive matches ahead.I see arsenal winning

ac -milan at the san siro.Cheers to all Arsenal fans despite defeat, It's better for a team to concentrate and win

matches rather than watch the defeat of thir opponents team

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kesyboy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2008
Is this not man utd super striker?

which can never be compared to

a lovely lad like fabregas

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2008
Squad to play for Manchester United today

1 E Van der Sar
6 W Brown
15 N Vidic
5 R Ferdinand
3 P Evra
7 C Ronaldo
16 M Carrick
24 D Fletcher
17 L Nani
10 W Rooney
32 C Tevez

29 T Kuszczak
8 O Anderson
9 L Saha
18 P Scholes
22 J O'Shea
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2008
gaoooooooooooooooooool, Rooney
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2008
Check again I think Ronaldo just pulled it off again
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by stanech: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2008
Newcastle U. [0 - 3] Manchester U.

25' [0 - 1] W. Rooney

45' [0 - 2] C. Ronaldo

56' [0 - 3] C. Ronaldo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2008
ARSENAL here we come.

Be scared, Be afraid.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2008
It ended 1-5!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Roooney (2), Ronaldo (2), and Saha (1)

Arsenal, better watch your back! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2008
Thank God

At least Newcastle United were able to score 1 goal tonight.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ nazzyon,

What else can we say about the prodigious talents in Man Utd?
Rooney's 2nd goal today was a text-book goal . . . . Fucking Hell.
Ronaldo? Tevez? Saha?
Arsene Wenger must be quaking in his boots as we speak.
Newcastle scored a goal but the aggregate this season is 11-1.

UP UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Tattooboy: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2008
Wetin be una own? abeg barca they run things jo

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2008
I almost feel sorry 4 keegan.
3 points.The race is heating up!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2008
I am happy for Kevin because his side succeeded in scoring a goal.

This did not happen the last time in FA

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It shows that they have a good future but it will take sometime before they bounce back
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

What do u have to say now?
It was 5 points yesterday . . . . Now it's 3 points.
Are u still sure it will be a stroll in the park for Arsenal? grin grin cheesy cheesy
English Premiership is full of twists and turns. . . . . . More points are still gonna be dropped as the season goes on.

Don't feel sorry for Keegan. . . . .
U didn't feel sorry when u battered em home and away some weeks ago.
Anyways, the chase is on . . . . Eduardo is out for the season . . .It's getting even more interesting.
In other words, all u have upfront is Ade and Bendtner(they dont like each other) and Van Persie(if he stays fit).

I AM LOVING IT.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by stanech: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2008
I think this ass anal squad is an over rated one. Well Lets see how things unfolds. smiley

Manutd all the way

Up United kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2008
Jackal,
remember a few days ago when I said 2 bad games for Arsenal is all United needs to top the table at the end of the season. .and the game at Birm'ham is def'ly one of them.
Just 3 points now. . and they still travel to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford. .
This season's title race is anything but over. .

Anutha beautiful game from United. Looks like Rooney has gotten his mojo back.
Ronaldo has beaten Fergie by scoring 2 goals today. Guess we wont see him bald afterall.
Happy Saha also got a goal to boost his already shattered morale.

Go United, go. 3 more points.

PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ J-K,

Trust Ferguson to always be a step ahead of his players.
He called the bets off since Ronaldo scored his 15th league goal last year.
We are not gonna see Ferguson's bald head for a long while . . . grin grin grin grin grin

The game was breath-taking.
HOLY TRINITY was on show and didn't they give an account of emselves?
Gosh. . . . . RO-TE-RO battered the BARCODES back to the stone ages. . . relentless waves of attack and we shoulda scored 10.
The main feature was Wazza's bender from 20 yards. . . . he curled the ball round Newcastle defenders and goalie at the same time.

WITHOUT A DOUBT . . . . . . . . This is Fergie's best squad in his 21 years at Man Utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2008
Chacal,
i never said it will be a "stroll in the park" for arsenal.That would be absurd given the number of games left.
Eduardo is out.We need rvp now more than ever b4.Bendtner is not arsenal material,walcott is too inconsistent, and ade is slowly but surely returning to his old shitty self.
4-5-1 is our only solution until rvp returns.

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.