Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (506791 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2008
@tkb and jackal
I think I'm going with Fergie on this one
Brown should not be here fighting for a larger pay package, rather he should be thinking of how to get more years on the contract
He should chase a five year contract and settle with the low pay instead.
For a player like that to have won everything winnable in English football, he really owes Man Utd
For goodness sake, that dude can't hold anything down in a club that doesn't have Ferdinand-class defender
And everyone knows that the major reason for him making the National team is because he plays for a Big-four team

Now it's obvious what happens when a Big Four team has a Jew that doesn't have 'GCSE Football-Gaffering' grin grin
The big players of the team are asking him why he went ahead to make the team selection himself
they said he should have told their ghost-manager Ten-Cate to make the team selection as he used to do it ever since grin grin tongue tongue

And now on a truely lighter note

Can y'all believe that Joe Cole comes from a family of gatecrashers grin grin
Imagine the chelski winger's cousin running into the pitch to take a picture with Spurds winning team
the worst part of all these was that 'he did it for his father' grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2008
Debosky
Lets remove every form of sentiments in watever we say. . . Football has gone way past that. . . You get paid by what you bring to the table, not by the number of years you've spent in a team. . . So if I spend 20 years in a team and I still play shite, my pay remains shite!! smiley grin

No doubt, Wes has been of great to use to United, but he is still a fringe player no matter how hard you look at it. . He is one of the players that are called up when no one else is available. Fletcher, O'Shea, . . .and even Park to an extent are also in that category.

But you should ask yourself this question, after 16 years, why is his pay still at 40K a week?? When his oldie mates like Giggsy and Scholes have upped theirs. . .
Was it a delibetarte form of injustice? Is Fergie picking on him deliberately. .? Obviously not.

Face it, Wes is the least improved oldie in the team. . .After 16 years at United, his abilities are still questionable. . .
Like Jackal said, He is the weakest link at United,

I understand why Fergie doesnt want him to leave. . In every team, no matter how unfair it might sound, You need fringe players. Players who wont play plenty games but would come on when starters are injured. . .
Every team has that. . .and they come in handy at crucial times. .
Fergie doesnt want to lose that in Wes. . .and at the same time, he doesnt want to pay him more than he is worth. .

Wes is safer and secure at United than anywhere else in the world. No matter how much they pay him. . .

No grade A team can buy him and pay him much, and a lower grade team wont do him well because it means no more trophies.

Best thing, Fergie and however handling the papers should seat Wes down and talk. Come out with a decision that favours everybody. . . And the only thing that would favour Wes is staying at United. . . cool even if it means 40K a week.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2008
@ J-K,

Stop flogging a dead horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debosky will find it hard to understand all these. . . . Eduardo's horrific injury has undone something in Debosky's white matter. grin grin
How can anyone in 2008 say United's mean defence should be credited to Wes Brown? What a heap of applesauce from a GAYnner!!!

@ Rikkyjen,

U keep missing the point. . . .
Ferdinand started with 90k a week for Man Utd in 2002 . . .There's no way his wages will dip when he still performs week in week out.
Rooney started with 50k a week in 2004. . . . He has improved tremendously. Even the most passionate GAYnner will agree Wazza is class.
Cristiano started with 12k a week in 2003 and now earns 110k because of his contribution last season and Real Madrid is lurking around.

Wes Brown has deteriorated . . . . He was a better player in 1999. His injury is the only factor but why pay more to a donkey?
Shoot!!! Patrice Evra earns 36k a week. . . . . . . . Is Wes Brown better than Patrice Evra? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Blimey. . . . Wes should be contented playing for Man Utd. Any other thing he gets should be regarded as a bonus.
There are better players in lower teams who would kill to play for Man Utd without wages(Sagna/Belletti/Chimbonda). cheesy wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2008
@JK47,
Howdy?Loooooonnnnngggg time grin Good 2 see we are still very much on track. Am happy that our injury problems had been dealt with earlier and we don't have any really worrisome ones presently.

On Wes, I think both parties need to strike a balance and give 'n' take. If he wants a little more lets give him. Wes is dodgy but definitely better at defending now than Monsieur (Yes I will shoot no I will pass, ehmn.   . grin)Silvestre(I think grin) His game no doubt has improved but not near enough. Anderson in Scholes absence has stamped his name on the shirt ,. . arguably ditto for Nani.

We cannot say Wes is truly our first choice RB but we still need him. He however also needs to be seen to make a compromise so it doesn't look as if he left solely cos of cash. There are players in the Prem who'd never win jack with their clubs but are arguably better than Wes. Compromise is the key word here.

WAN UNITED grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2008
Manu4laif
Where in God's name have you been? You left the land in search of greener pastures?? grin cheesy grin
Wats good my friend. . . Good to see you. .
And don't go AWOL again. . .Let's torment these GAYners together. . grin cheesy

Jackal
Debo is really fried. I think the injury got to him more than Eduardo. , He even called Wes a gentleman. . grin
He his now a secret lover of United. . . grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2008
grin grin

You scumtwats are all high on some cheap manchester weed tongue

All I am saying is- don't paint the lad bad for wanting a pay rise - he's 28 and probably will not have a chance to renegotiate for big money after this point.

Of what use is claiming to win more titles if you retire broke, busted and disgusted? undecided

He has won everything winnable - now its time to talk hard cash and if Fergie won't pay he'll go elsewhere and since he'll be going on a free transfer, then he will likely get the higher wages he desires wink

How can you compare Patrice's few seasons to 16 years of service? Patrice is a natural LB, so where is the comparison?

As long as Wes was part of the defence, then he should take some of the credit for the clean sheets/lack of goals conceded. . .unless he was just sitting on the pitch trying to dye his hair black all the time grin grin

@ manu

when are your new titles coming out?

the bookstands have been empty for a couple of weeks now. . .we need new material wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2008
@ JK

Torment the Gunners Keep tormenting us from the back.

As for Wes Brown. Well you scummies can treat the guy anyhow you want, doesn't really bother us gunners.

But its hella funny that when we moan about players at Arsenal, JK goes on some charade about us not respecting our players. Now all of a sudden, Wes Brown should get lost shocked shocked because he is asking for a pay raise shocked shocked WOW!! WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE!!

Guess Fela Kuti was right, "Situations do bring out the beast in us" grin grin

Torment us indeed!! SILLY SCUMTWATS!! grin grin grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ J-K,

Debosky is now a secret United lover? Who wouldn't?
The same United made Arsenal look like a pub team and they bludgeoned Loyika's Keeganish Newcastle to death.
Debosky is also in love with Wes Brown because no defender has been able to cage Hleb like Wes Brown does. grin grin grin
Agbonlahor/Ashley Young will add to Wenger's misery this weekend. . . . . Anutha draw at the Emirates. cheesy cheesy

@ Debosky,

Wes Brown is shyte as a CB and is shyte as RB. . . . . .
No one is painting Wes Brown black. . . . maybe his technical ability is painting him black.
Ronaldo didn't ask for a payrise when Fergie upped the ante for him. . . Wazza also got double-pay. . . .
When u play well for United. . . You will be rewarded before even asking. . . . . Brown should let his ability do the talking.

No footballer can be broke n busted in England. . . .  .Doctors make 50k a year and are living very comfortable.
Footballers are making 40k a week. . . . . How in the name of Zeus will they be broke with that kind of money?
Is Debosky on shroomz? Wes Brown and Silvestre are the most weak-minded Man Utd players i know.
They are both low in confidence and they get confused everytime while in possession.

@ Loyika,

Go and put your house in order.
Ade wants to punch Bendtner. . . . . .  Gallas wants to kick Clichy(Is this a team or buncha POWs?) cheesy wink
Aston Villa is next in line to rub salt on Wenger's injury. . . . watch out for Reo-Coker. . . . He might bruise Fab4 or Flamster this weekend.

Don't compare your slave-players at Arsenal to the cream players at Man Utd.
Apart from Billy the Bitch. . . .No Arsenal defender earns as much as Brown. . . . not even Senderos who was a 2k per week man as at 2006.
Tell me. . . .u make 3 milla every matchday and u cannot pay your players?? Where is this money going to? Wenger's butt?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
Loyika. . .

Yeah. , I mean torment. , and that exactly is what we would do. So u still think your safe? Think again friend. . . from 5 points to 3 points. . . Slow and steady. . .we'll overtake.
Remember I said once that all United needs is 2 bad games for Arsenal. . .and the game at Birm'ham my friend, was def'ly one of them. . .One more. . .
And don't forget your still travelling to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford. . . grin cheesy
I'm so loving the EPL. . .So much drama. . . smiley

About Wes, I meant every single word I said. . .
And if you've been following my view on the issue, I've been insistent on him staying, being the best possible outcome for both parties, but if he doesn't want to play ball, he can go replace Eduardo. . . cool

Jackal. . .
Every GAYnner is a secret United fan. . They can't admit it in a public forum. But look closely at their comments, you'll see it.
Debo has been exposed. , He has admitted his love for United. . .grin cheesy

@Debosky
The bandwagon is full, please catch another. . .!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
@JK,
Been rather tied up but my cameo appearances    grin will soon be over  grin . Meanwhile I notice I am not alone in these cameo roles grin grin
Note however that offline I DO torment those guys.   .  trust me grin

It's so funny . I told a Chelsea fan(they don't seem to be a lot of them these days) grin that Sunday was their best chance for a trophy this season. He blew his top . As it is it's now one down and still counting. grin

The Gayns? oh well 11 games and it's back in our hands. All we need do is beat Arsenal and like Debo says if other results cancel out(he said it then  oh) we win the League. Still a long way to go but am enjoying it cos this is when we are usually strongest. cool

@Debo,
Howdy bro. Now it's still in our hands right? grin
Really didn't want to rub it in but there was a[b] Gollywood [/b] 3rd rate low budget comedy  2 weeks ago by the Emmanuel Brothers titled Flying Kick and Diving Mutant Turtle .  . a tale of 2 brothers   cool grin

Still busy at the studios on some adaptation of the christmas song that goes on about the 12 days to Christmas . Starts something like "then it was 4 , baby now it's 3 , oh it's 2 , oh  .  . dejavu" grin  Catch my drift cool grin grin grin

WAN UNITED grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
manu4laif:

The Gayns? oh well 11 games and it's back in our hands. All we need do is beat Arsenal and like Debo says if other results cancel out(he said it then oh) we win the League. Still a long way to go but am enjoying it because this is when we are usually strongest. cool

Really didn't want to rub it in but there was a[b] Gollywood 3rd rate low budget comedy 2 weeks ago by the Emmanuel Brothers titled Flying Kick and Diving Mutant Turtle . . a tale of 2 brothers cool grin[/b]
Still busy at the studios on some adaptation of the christmas song that goes on about the 12 days to Christmas . Starts something like "then it was 4 , baby now it's 3 , oh it's 2 , oh . . dejavu" grin Catch my drift cool grin grin grin

WAN UNITED grin

grin grin

Nice one mate wink

I don't deny my words - things can swing either way, but I believe ARSENAL will WIN the LEAGUE cool

I appreciate players' skills and attitudes when needed , but I HATE the players and the team UTTERLY tongue

Fan of MU? Yeah. . .the Fan with sharp tiger razors all along its edge used for cutting wide gashes in the chests of the scumtwat crew angry tongue

Technically its still in OUR hands, y'all have 2 head to head games as well, its not like you've overcome that lot. . .as well as relegation battles to come as well. The league is still wide open.

Oh I remember the title I wanted to send for publishing a few weeks ago

One is a cookbook - The Rio Nutmeg Sandwich by Darius 'da chef' Vassel cheesy and

Diving in the Sea of Spurs - by Wayne 'Jacques Cousteau' Rooney grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
manu4laif
grin grin cheesy grin. . .lmao. . .
the Emmanuel Brothers. . . grin cheesy grin
there's another one in the studios now. . . Gallas the Ogre. . .. .
It starrs Mr Gallas and a nu kid actor, Nani. . . The movie showed him juggling the ball and the Ogre got angry. . . grin cheesy. . . Go see the movie to find out wat happened to the poor kid. . . cheesy grin grin grin

Talking about Chelsea fans. . .
Where are they truely? Where's Razorr, JACKmodu. .and the others. ,
Gone with the wind? Glory hunters. . .all of them. .
No Mourinho, No Trophies, No fans. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2008
well said JK - Apart from Akola, there are very few chelsea fans around here.

I remember one irritant called nateevs - he was more interested in Arsenal losing than Chelsea's games - as Voyeuristic as his former manager.

AG is just as dull as doorknob, he can't win squat with Chelsea - this is after resting JT and FL midweek for this cheesy grin

A new track by Petr 'DJ Czech' Cech

Oops I missed it again - from the album 'Penalties' grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
Look at these silly Scumbots cheesy cheesy

It was 5 now its 3, soon it will be 0 cheesy cheesy YOU ALL ARE CLOWNS!! grin How is that any different than what we have been hearing all season; CHANGE THE FLIPPING RECORD!! tongue

Before boxig day, ya''ll took the lead and i distinctively remember some Scummies telling me that; "thats the end of Arsenal's challenge"!!

2 months down the line and we are still on the same boat. ARSENAL WILL CRUMBLE, IT WAS 5 NOW ITS 3, UNITED ARE ON THE RISE!!

Nigga pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Get back to us when you are actually ahead (by even 1 point), till then, keep deluding yourselves.

We go to Stamford Bridge and OT Don't ya'll go to SB as well , have you also forgotten you also get to play your husband penultimate game (West Ham).

Points will still be dropped by all.

Torment Arsenal my goat's balls!! The only people that are tormented are you scumtwats, what with your team not having the balls to top the table. All your 10-nil performances will soon be followed by some 1-nil loss, because Rooney was suspended!? OR IS THAT NOT THE PATHETIC SING SONG YOU ALL USE!!

If ya'll are the champs, LEAD THE FLIPPING TABLE AS CHAMPS!!, not wait for other teams to do your work for you

KEEP TORMENTING US FROM BEHIND!! We don't mind grin grin grin

Come end of season, ARSENAL WILL BE PREM CHAMPIONS (Ya'll can suck a Scum lollipop for all we care grin).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Debo,

Must u spew like a little LovePeddler?
Tell us what's up with Gallas? Sheer PASSION or a COMPLETE IDIOT?

A captain showing disgust with his team on the pitch, kicking the hoardings, refusing to acknowledge his team-mates after the match, staging a sit-down protest for the footballing world to see and crying on pitch isn't what I call captain-like behaviour.

He has shown his petulance for two consecutive weekends now - he's letting himself, the club and the Arsenal fans down.
Don't u think Gallas should apologise to GAYnners for that show of shame?

I thunk a captain is a leader, someone who stands firm in adverstity and sticks by his troops no matter what.
Lil wonder Alan Hansen called him a plonker. tongue tongue tongue

@ Loyika,

I have just one word for u: DE JAVU.

First all, it was quadruple. . . .
Spurs broke that dream and u were shouting TREBLE.
United broke that dream again and now its DOUBLE.
Milan is about to do anutha damage and now its the PREMIERSHIP which Arsenal can never win.

Arsenal rarely recovers from a Man Utd hiding. . . . Has that not come to pass?
It is now 3 games without a single victory. . . .your buncha featherweights couldn't even beat a 10-man Birmingham for 93 minutes!! shocked shocked shocked
Lets see how u cope with a rampant Villa on saturday. . . Anutha draw beckons at the Emirates. Lets hope Gallas won't kick Almunia on saturday.
Gallas wasn't crying ONLY because Clichy goofed. . . He cried because the last wall of resilence was broken down when Birmingham got that penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2008
Chacal:

@ Debo,

Must u spew like a little LovePeddler?
Tell us what's up with Gallas? Sheer PASSION or a COMPLETE IDIOT?

A captain showing disgust with his team on the pitch, kicking the hoardings, refusing to acknowledge his team-mates after the match, staging a sit-down protest for the footballing world to see and crying on pitch isn't what I call captain-like behaviour.

He has shown his petulance for two consecutive weekends now - he's letting himself, the club and the Arsenal fans down.
Don't u think Gallas should apologise to GAYnners for that show of shame?

I thunk a captain is a leader, someone who stands firm in adverstity and sticks by his troops no matter what.
Lil wonder Alan Hansen called him a plonker. tongue tongue tongue

Arsenal rarely recovers from a Man Utd hiding. . . . Has that not come to pass?
It is now 3 games without a single victory. . . .your buncha featherweights couldn't even beat a 10-man Birmingham for 93 minutes!! shocked shocked shocked
Lets see how u cope with a rampant Villa on saturday. . . Anutha draw beckons at the Emirates. Lets hope Gallas won't kick Almunia on saturday.
Gallas wasn't crying ONLY because Clichy goofed. . . He cried because the last wall of resilence was broken down when Birmingham got that penalty.

Unless the 'last wall of resilence' is the wall of zinc roofing sheets dividing your crib from the whorehouse next door that got demolished by the police., I don't know what crap you're going on about grin grin

Gallas lost the plot temporarily, but he'll be back - from losing Omar Sagna+Dudu's injury+daylight robbery by the ref, it all boiled over. Now that it is out, what remains is a cool calculated distillate focused on WINNING. cool

We didn't recover? Hardly - 0-0 to Milan was an ok result, not a hangover from anything. 2-2 to B'ham was a referee caused result. Stop hanging on to false threads hound boy, we are kicking Villa behind this weekend and moving on to either beat or score draw milan at the san siro. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
loyika:

Look at these silly Scumbots cheesy cheesy

It was 5 now its 3, soon it will be 0 cheesy cheesy YOU ALL ARE CLOWNS!! grin How is that any different than what we have been hearing all season; CHANGE THE FLIPPING RECORD!! tongue

Before boxig day, ya''ll took the lead and i distinctively remember some Scummies telling me that; "thats the end of Arsenal's challenge"!!

2 months down the line and we are still on the same boat. ARSENAL WILL CRUMBLE, IT WAS 5 NOW ITS 3, UNITED ARE ON THE RISE!!

Nigga pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Get back to us when you are actually ahead (by even 1 point), till then, keep deluding yourselves.

We go to Stamford Bridge and OT Don't ya'll go to SB as well , have you also forgotten you also get to play your husband penultimate game (West Ham).

Points will still be dropped by all.

Torment Arsenal my goat's balls!! The only people that are tormented are you scumtwats, what with your team not having the balls to top the table. All your 10-nil performances will soon be followed by some 1-nil loss, because Rooney was suspended!? OR IS THAT NOT THE PATHETIC SING SONG YOU ALL USE!!

If ya'll are the champs, LEAD THE FLIPPING TABLE AS CHAMPS!!, not wait for other teams to do your work for you

KEEP TORMENTING US FROM BEHIND!! We don't mind grin grin grin

Come end of season, ARSENAL WILL BE PREM CHAMPIONS (Ya'll can suck a Scum lollipop for all we care grin).

cool GOONER 89

@Loyika,
This sounds so much like one William Gallas? grin

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2008
Loyika. . .
It would be soooo very funny, when United lifts the trophy this season. . . and trust me, I wont spare you.!!
Yes you currently lead the table with 3 points. , but you of all people know that it can easily change. Its as unstable as fuel prices in Nigeria (maybe till recently). ,

And like a friend sid to me yesterday. , It is better to be behind Arsenal than behind Chelsea, .cos rsenal would surely falter somewhere, somehow. . .

I'll remind you when that happens, Loyiks. . cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2008
Chacal grin grin

Even if thats true, WE STILL WILL BE AHEAD OF YOU MATE!!

Thats my point, instead of wishing Arsenal do this or don't do that, ya'll should just leap frog us and maintain the tempo.

Don't come crying like little girls about, it was 5 now its 3 embarassed Is it Arsenal's fault that United are as inconsistent in the league as a Woman with "irregular menses" tongue

You all are meant to be champs, LEAD LIKE CHAMPS FFS!!

Its sickening that the Prem Champs are jumping up and down with; they were 8 points clear now they are 1 point clear.  

Until you all lead the table, Keep Admiring our butts!! tongue tongue

Now you are on some Anti-Gallas charade, you Mancs will never change. Can't you wait till the game against A Villa to see if any recriminations or fall outs will come from the "Gallas game show".

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Debosky,

Gallas lost the plot temporarily?
Blimey. . . . Gallas has lost the plot since the bashing at OT!!!!
Please tell me. . . . .where should Gallas have been when McFadden was taking the penalty?
What if Almunia had parried the ball/rebound. . . .Shouldn't Gallas have been around the penalty box to do the cleaning up?

0-0 at the Emirates is an okay result?
At this junction, i think u should be sectioned under the mental health act. . . .
Say hi to Paul Gascoigne when u see him and goodluck when u join the association of window-lickers. tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ Loyika,

You sound like a broken record . . . .
Look at u talking about consistency. . . . what is consistent in losing out in 3 of the 4 club competitons in a season?
Am i missing something here?  Can u honestly beat your chest and say u will beat AC MILAN next week?
Anyways, i'm sure y'all gays will come back here and say UCL was never our priority. grin cheesy grin
What is to say u will win any TROPHY this season with these injury plague hitting your pathetic team?

P.S. There's nuthing to ADMIRE in a BUTT that took FOUR COCKS AT OLD TRAFFORD WITHOUT CONDOMS. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2008
meaning MU was not consistent because they lost out in 3 competitions out of 4 last season?

and chelski was because they won 2 out of the 4?

typically stupid hound dog reasoning grin

we are consistent because we are 3 points ahead, simple. That is where the paint lies today, lets see what happens subsequently.

Forget about Gallas - that incident is gone - I'm looking forward to the look on your faces when he scores at OT. cool

0-0 is an ok result but not fantastic, we need a score draw to advance. cool There are no guarantees on anything, but even with our depleted squad we have what it takes to move to the next round.

In order not to get it twisted, the competitions in order of decreasing priority are EPL, CL, FA, and CC. cool

I repeat - WE WILL WIN THE PREMIERSHIP! cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
CHACAL angry

Read my lips for the last time; LOYIKA ONLY CARES ABOUT THE EPL!! How many times will i say it for you to get it I have been saying it since the season started, i have been saying it inbtw the season, and i am saying it again.

Keep telling me about Carling Cups and FA Cups and Champ leagues, all i know is that, by the End of May, Gallas will be the Captain smiling the most with a medal round his neck, stating that he is the Champion of Old Blighty!!

SIT BACK AND ADMIRE OUR BEHINDS!! tongue tongue

JK

You know Loyika will never hide, If United win the Prem, i will be here, if United do not win it, I WILL DEFINATELY BE HERE!! grin grin

I DON'T RUN like the Chavs grin grin grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Loyika,
We await grin

WAN UNITED grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2008
Loyika
U only interested in the EPL?? Sounds like an excuse in advance grin cheesy. .
So we wont talk when Milan mutilates Arsenal. . . smiley
Nice move dude

Hope you wont suffer a heart attack when the only cup you desire is rudely taken away from you by United. . .

Dont worry, I'll be around to comfort you. . .Trust me. . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
Manscum4life grin grin

Question to ya'll, if Arsenal do win the Prem, WHAT WILL YOU ALL DO Will you throw us a special party

You all act as if, we will get "special Scummy presents" if Arsenal win the prem

I say it again, I WON'T RUN, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!! (Won't give any excuses either) Lets see how many of you are here if United lose out grin

JK grin

No excuses, i have been saying it all season long, but as usual, you all have selective amnesia, oh if Arsenal beat Milan, do we get a special "We vbeat Milan" trophy Does beating Milan make us favorites for the UCL We beat Real M and Juve on the way to the final, still lost out to Barca.

Thats why its a Cup Competition, Anything can happen.

The presure is more on Milan to deliver, we are the underdogs here, Milan are the defending Champs, and have to act as such, us beating Milan doesn't mean we will end up lifting the Trophy or getting to the Final, afterall Chelsea got to a final and lost grin grin Thought they said they never lost when they see a cup.

How many posts have you seen me give on Milan vs Arsenal EPL IS WHAT I WANT THIS SEASON!! Anything else is a bonus. HOPE THAT IS CLEAR!! wink

grin GOONER 89

Where Bolani dey sef
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Loyika & Deboksy,

I am sick and tired of talking to y'all window-lickers.

How many times have United wrestled titles away from Arsenal in the last 11 seasons?
Arsenal always seem to start well and goof in the final lap. . . . .It's their habit.
Lemme say it once more. . . . ARSENAL WILL NOT WIN THE PREMIERSHIP.

@ Justkunmi,

Leave these twats alone for now. . . . .the story will change in 28 days.
Dont be surprised when GAYnners turn around and say. . . .Reh, reh, reh. . . ALL we wanted was to qualify for UCL this season.
Some other gays will say . . . . .WE LOST THE TITLE BECAUSE EDUARDO GOT INJURED.

Ferguson will beat WenGAY to it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by NeoBlack(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2008
UNITED FOREVER MA MAN. UNITED WE ALL STAND
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
Chacal

For someone that changes the goal post every now and then, we ain't worried about your rantings.

1, Game week 10, then it became game week 11
2, By winter, guess winter is coming to an end.
3, United can lose 3 to 4 games and still be Champs, slowly it became 4 to 5 games (soon it will be 5 to 6 games).

Basically, you all are defending Champs, when Chelsea defended their titles, they did it from the front, the year they lost it, they were chasing United for most of the season.

You Scumtwats should let everyone chase you as champions, not be here screaming, IT WAS 5 NOW ITS 3 Like a fake Faze record Is that what Champions are meant to be talking about

You led us once or twice, why didn't ya'll keep up the momentum and give everyone a gap like TRUE CHAMPIONS

Inter are going for their 3rd Sculletto on the bounce, and they are doing it from the front (even if Roma are hot on their tail). Madrid are going for their second La liga on the bounce, and they are doing it from the front, (even if Barca are on their tail).

United are going for their 2nd title on the bounce and they are doing it from the back SEE THE BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Now its about wrestling titles away from Wenger You are the one defending your title mate, not us, so you ain't wrestling anything from anyone. YOU ARE DEFENDING YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP!! Got it!!

Anyways, lets see how it all comes down by May. cool

KEEP SITTING AND KEEP ADMIRING!! (Keep wrestling as well) grin grin

Wrestling the title away from Wenger cheesy cheesy cheesy Chacal, you could take a part-time job as a stand up comic on Def Jam Comedy Central you know grin

Best quote so far, beats the "Where your Guns @" and "Holy Trinty" quotes hands down grin grin

Like your gaffer likes proclaming, that is the best quote ever seen in the Prem.

I thought nothing will beat the[i] "No excuses"[/i] quote, but "Wrestle the title" beats that hands down grin

Can we get more please (Like Pepsi). grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Loyika

What difference does it make if United Bleep you up missionary style or doggy style?What's with the Inter are doing it from the front. . . . . .Inter that has a 9 point lead over Roma

I have never seen anyone go into a frenzy over a 3 point lead this way since Keegan's meltdown over his 10 point lead.

So its only the EPL that is your priority?Well,given that its the only competition you now have a chance,I expected that grin While Gayners are talking tosh,Spurs are going to be the only club in N.London to win a trophy. grin

Nitwits,this was a man talking about going 8 points clear on Saturday,now he is talking of leading from the front grin grin When you can beat a 10 man Birmingham,playing 90 mins with a man down,you can get back to us about winning the title. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2008
D'oh

We were down 1- nil against the Brummies and it ended a draw, even if it was against 10 men (We beat Blackburn in the Milk cup with 10 men).

You were leading 1- nil against the Hammers and still got bleeped (For a third time). Lets see if they can make it 4 in a row.

Season will soon end, so the bragging will be stalled till then.

I WILL BE HERE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!

cool GOONER 89

4play

Stand firm now!! Clinton or Obama grin grin

My choice is: A DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2008
loyika:

You Scumtwats should let everyone chase you as champions, not be here screaming, IT WAS 5 NOW ITS 3 Like a fake Faze record Is that what Champions are meant to be talking about

grin grin grin

dem be 2 later become 3 they run things together live in peace and harmony  grin grin

JK and Chacal's remix of Faze Alone - dem be 5 later become 3 cheesy

that was classic Loyiks  cheesy

There is no frenzy here - MU keep saying they will overtake us, changing the story by the minute/week. Why on earth should we change our own lines? We believe we will win the premiership, NOT because of 3 points, but come May we would have been the MOST CONSISTENT side over the entire campaign  cool

this isn't a number of how many times - how many times have MU beaten City at OT? Did they do it this season?

Leave all that story behind, consistency over the 38 games will decide this title race, the history lessons can come later.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Loyika

Did you start the game with a 1-0 deficit? grin You went 1-0 behind after the Brummies went a man down so what are you talking about?

Are we supposed to congratulate you for the "monumental" effort of coming from behind against the 10 men of Mighty Birmingham?

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.