Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (517376 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Loyika,

You are a Arrow.

Every Arsenal fan believes they have their 2 hands on the title, innit?
GAYnners everywhere assumed because they led the table on New Year's day, they are the champions elect, innit?
With that stupid thunks revolving round your heads. . . . I said Ferguson will wrestle the title out of your 2 hands.

United have successfully defended titles in the past. . . . .something your foolish manager has never done in the Premiership.
Every season has a different vibe to it, u ninny!!!!! grin grin grin grin
In 2002/03. . . . . Arsenal led the table from August till April before United wrestled the title away from them.
Let it be known u guys were 8 points clear in January 2003 and Wenger boasted he would win the title without losing a game. grin grin

Can history repeat itself again? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Debosky

When you were talking of going 8 points clear,what ever happened to that?Now you story is that you are the most consistent team so far grin Maybe you might win The So Far League! grin

Has Arse-anal ever maintained a 3 point led over Utd at this point,or junction as The Hyena will call it? grin

You claimed you will knock out Utd from the FA Cup. . . . . . . .you ended with your biggest thumping from Utd since 2001 grin

You claimed you will give Spurs some game. . . . . .what can one call a 5-1 thumping?

You are really looking like potential EPL chumps. . . . . .9 goals in two important games against your major rivals.Is that what champs are made of?

Now you are hyperventilating over a 3 point lead like an asthmatic kid who desperately needs his inhaler.Shows your abject ignorance of EPL history. . . . . what do you expect from gayners anyway?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
can we move on ?

we drew with B'ham or did we lose ?  undecided

am sure we never said WE WERE GONNA WIN ALL 38 GAMES OR DID WE ?

who expected Chacal to be here still ranting that Arsenal will drop points even when its just a few more matches to go ?  tongue

or cant I just be sure Justkunmi would soon go back into his fave hibernation spot  tongue or even Manu4laif's titles dry up  grin grin

I pray I-man and 4play should post together if one[i] OF THE TWO [/i] is not banned or maybe we will have[b] COUGAR [/b] back by then  grin  grin

AND I MEAN BY MAY WHEN WE WILL BE EPL CHAMPS  cool

Loyiks

I swear I miss Bolaoni . . .na only when we draw na hin the guy dey send text msgs to me . . .or maybe NEPA don permanently disconnect am  tongue  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
@MCKIT,
What's up?May is around the corner so don't fret .  .   .we'll be right there to rub it in where you like it most  grin

Meanwhile, those titles will soon be coming to a theatre near you. In the studios working on something with 'angel' Gabriel  and apostle John for this weekend . Watch out grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
@loyika
Who cares if Man U is being chased or chases?All that won't count when the silverware is lifted and champagne splashes,trust me grin.Doesn't matter how u do it,just do it.Any true gunner fan knows dem gunners lack consistency.Up today,wobbly tomorrow,down the next!Their game is ok sometimes,but,enough with the excessive short quick passes already.Just crowd arsenal during play,give 'em no space and they become helpless.No good finishers in front.The ones who are managing to try ain't gettin no results cos selfish players like Adebayor forget the meaning of teamwork once they see cheering fans.With the exception of Cesc Fabregas,who u guys got in the midfield?Cesc can't do it alone.And your defence is another story.Thank God for people like Toure and Eboue,but with my man Phillipe Senderos among your back four,scary.Jens Lehmann is another freaky story.He sucks,every gunner knows it,yet he'z still there.And y'all seriously expect a trophy?Note here that Man U didn't start the season with the strongest of teams,hence the slow start.And personally,i think starting slow and gaining momentum is heck of a lot better than starting at full tilt and then slacking at the end and letting others feed you the dust from their heels.So any gunner up in here,clean up your act and keep it clean,else quit causing chaos,spare us your lousy eruptions and show some respect.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
How many goals did you concede in your 'important games' against AC Milan last year? Did that stop you from winning the premiership?

So I made two wrong predictions so what? Its FAR better than Game 10, Game 11, After the Christmas fixtures, after they play Chelski and the numerous other dumb predictions y'all have made.

Did any team win the Premier League unbeaten before we did it? Your fascination with history has blinded you to reality- Before Chelski won the league with the highest number of points, had it happened before? Before CR scored all the goals he has as a midfielder in the premiership, had it happened before?

Liverpool lost to Chelsea in the league disastrously over the last two years, but keep beating them in the cups, what else do you need to show that these events are not connected?

So what if we lost by large margins to our opponents? We have lost only once in the league and are top by three points. . .with all due respect Mr 4play, that IS the stuff of champions. We will win because we will be the most consistent over the 38 games.

Gunner 1915  cool grin

@ MANU

I'm also working on some titles too - Van der sar celebrates too Healy

My travails in Hangeland by Carlitos 'don't cry for me Argentina' Tevez  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
manu4laif:

Meanwhile, those titles will soon be coming to a theatre near you. In the studios working on something with 'angel' Gabriel and apostle John for this weekend . Watch out grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin

Best un-released movie,Leg Breaker by Martin Taylor,its an action movie to be released by Orthopedics Pictures.

Also watch out for Dudu:The Man With The Opposite-Facing Foot! released by Okpukpu Movies.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Try and post intelligently once in a while.

Who expected Chacal to be here still ranting that Arsenal will drop points even when its just a few more matches to go ?

Can u tell us the meaning of this your moronic statement?

@ Debosky,

Arsenal had 2 choices before the FA Cup clash against Man Utd . . . . Implode or Explode.
Wenger being a Arrow chose to IMPLODE and this is why results haven't been going your way.
3 matches without a victory is not what CHAMPIONS are made of.
Try anutha trick, sod!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

@ Cassiel,

Are your guns drawn?  cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Debosky

If historical precedence is irrelevant here,then we are really in uncharted territory.If we are in uncharted territory then you all need to shut up.In such a situation,anyone can still win the title including Chelski

Who cares how many games you have lost?The league is ultimately determined by your points total not who loses the least.Seasons have occurred where the eventual champions lost more games than the runners up.Heck,that happened last season with Utd and Chelski.

If this was last season,Arsenal will be in 2nd place with their points total.Anyway,their are still far many more games to play and the season isn't over by a long shot.Maybe you might win the trophy for "Least Games Lost" but the EPL is a different proposition. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
This Cassiel na correct woman!

Cassiel:

No good finishers in front.The ones who are managing to try ain't gettin no results because selfish players like Adebayor forget the meaning of teamwork once they see cheering fans.

How them go get finishers when their most natural finisher is a freak show? His foot faces North when he is facing South!Which kain freakazoid be that? grin

The Dutch Rapist a.k.a Van Perv is a hypochondriac.

Their captain,Billy The Goat,is a complete nutter! Yet,they want to win the League.bleeping Chumps! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
If we are in uncharted territory, we can make predictions that we want to

not the nauseating references to 'MU did it before', 'MU never lost to Arsenal with a 3 point margin', 'MU never loses when CR shits pink shite' grin grin and all the other crap I've been hearing here.

I did not say historical precedence is completely unimportant, but enough differences have occurred within this season for certain preconceived notions to be thrown out. Of course its going to be tight, MU, Chelski and Arsenal have experience winning the league and it will count. But will it follow the exact trends of yesteryears? Don't count on it.

No one cares how many games we've lost alright, I simply used it to bolster my argument on consistency. The lack of losses has kept us at the points total we currently have, and come end of the season, It may be the deciding factor in the final points tally. cool

@ Jackal

to take the path of historical meandering for a moment. . .we lost to MU in the FA in 2004 and went on to win the title, losing to Chelski in the CL as well. . .we went on to draw our next league game after those losses, so we didn't win in three games then but still won the league.

It can happen, I'm not banking on that, but those trends/assertions by you mean little to this current race.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2008
@chacal
i usually don't do guns,but this loyika dude really got me in the mood cheesy
@debosky
i just read what u posted in d arsenal zone.how self-righteous of u to go there and accept all your foul-ups then come here and play 'we r perfect' tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Chacal

the issue is this; no one expects you to accept the race is over until IT REALLY IS ! but like Loyika said; KEEP ADMIRING THE CHAMPS TO BE . . .MAY IS NOT TOO FAR AWAY, OR IS IT ?  tongue  grin

IMPLOSION . . .EXPLOSION, all that one na grammar  tongue  grin

na maximum points from the rest of the games be our target, not that ur usual bunkum-spewing will deter us  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Debosky,

Stop spewing like a complete pillock. . . . .

Arsenal were 12 points clear of Man Utd in 2004 when the 2 sides met in the S/finals of the FA Cup.
Besides, that was in APRIL in week 33 of the Premier league. . . . It is by no means comparable to this season with just 3 points difference.
Dont even bring that logic near me because ma canine will rip off your jugular veins. tongue tongue

I have told u over and over that the number of losses DOES NOT COUNT. .What counts is the number of VICTORIES.
Jose Mourinho lost a league game and finished with 95 points. Wenger went UNBEATEN in one season and finished with 90 points.
What does that tell your knuckle-head? Jose won 29 games. . . .Wengay won 26 games(unbeaten season). . . Fergie won 28 games(last season).

Go and sort out your team. . . . .Things are starting to crumble for the GAYnners.
Adebayor has no vision/awareness to save his momma. . . . .
I was checking OPTA STATS the other day and i found out the Arrow has been caught offside 60 times (a record) this season in the Premiership. grin
If only he can time his runs better, he wont be playing 2nd fiddle to Cristiano Ronaldo. cheesy cheesy

@ MC Omo,

You are not making any sense but i will assume i overstand your heap of applesauce.
Maximum points from the rest of the games? Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd(remember the OT baptism of fire) are still on the way for u Gaynners.
Kit, what are u on? drugs? Please, pass the blunt to the next gay.

@ Cassiel,

You better strap your guns because its about to get real UGLY.
Do it like Lara Croft though. shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2008
debosky:

If we are in uncharted territory, we can make predictions that we want to

not the nauseating references to 'MU did it before', 'MU never lost to Arsenal with a 3 point margin', 'MU never loses when CR shits pink shite' grin grin and all the other crap I've been hearing here.

I did not say historical precedence is completely unimportant, but enough differences have occurred within this season for certain preconceived notions to be thrown out. Of course its going to be tight, MU, Chelski and Arsenal have experience winning the league and it will count. But will it follow the exact trends of yesteryears? Don't count on it.

No one cares how many games we've lost alright, I simply used it to bolster my argument on consistency. The lack of losses has kept us at the points total we currently have, and come end of the season, It may be the deciding factor in the final points tally. cool

@ Jackal

to take the path of historical meandering for a moment. . .we lost to MU in the FA in 2004 and went on to win the title, losing to Chelski in the CL as well. . .we went on to draw our next league game after those losses, so we didn't win in three games then but still won the league.

It can happen, I'm not banking on that, but those trends/assertions by you mean little to this current race.

dude,even your sentences are inconsistent,just like your club.All i'm seeing from you is,''maybe it will,but it might not.maybe it did,but it may not''.Could u kindly stick with something?Or stay silent.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2008
na maximum points from the rest of the games be our target, not that your usual bunkum-spewing will deter us  

@ Dr Kit cheesy grin wink

Maximum points? starting with Villa abi? and you think Martin O Neil would open his yansh for you free of charge? Infact, you think United and Chelsea would be coachless the day Y'all come to SB and OT?

You know what am doing right now? Have been quoting abd bookmarking Loyikas posts's. Yes i would launch a thread pasting all his assertions and fake beliefs. It would be titled "Rantings of the Gooner Looser's" grin grin grin.

Have said it dozens of times, that if ur sankwa squad sniffs the title, thats a travesty and a shame on the gods of football!! tongue tongue tongue. Assnal winning the title would give an uncommon impetus to Derby that their squad is good enough to win the Treble grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
Cassiel

I got you in the mood shocked Wow are you like your name sake Cassie the singer wink Of  "Me and you" fame kiss

Baby girl, lets leave this[i] "Stupid excuse of a thread"[/i] and go somewhere private where we can have mental stimulation grin grin let me get you in the mood some more kiss kiss

Lets practice, "Inter - club" relations.

Don't discriminate!! Procreate!! wink

Debo cool and Kit cool,

abeg lets leave these Scumtwats to focus on saving money from Wes Brown's salary. May will decides who brags.

We can wait till then. cool

cool GOONER 89

Kit; Bola don stop dey torment me when arsenal get bad result, maybe he is waiting for United to overtake us before he calls  cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2008
Chacal and Cassiel

Strange , Chacal where is Razorr

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2008
Cassiel:

dude,even your sentences are inconsistent,just like your club.All i'm seeing from you is,''maybe it will,but it might not.maybe it did,but it may not''.Could u kindly stick with something?Or stay silent.

Stick with something? sure -ARSENAL WILL WIN THE PREMIERSHIP cool

I know your mental alertness has been severely diminished by hanging out with people like Jackal who's level of mental vacuousness and degradation is appalling, not to talk of the hemp depleted neurones present in 4play's head. sad

I simply gave a slew of various prognostications/variations that can occur but cannot be relied upon - CONSISTENCY in THIS SEASON will determine the destination of the EPL crown.

@ loyiks you might just have made another serendipitous discovery. . .this new female presence all of a sudden is suspicious. undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Loyika,

Everything about a GAYnner is lame.
Your lyrics are lame. . . . Your team is lame. . . . Your manager is also lame.
Try anutha line. . . . .those watery chat-up lines makes u sound like a gay. . . .
Tha last time i heard stuffs like that was in a TV show(sleeper cell) where a Serb was nearly jumped in a GAY CLUB.

P.S. Razorr is locked in ma basement. grin grin

@ Rikkyjen,

You are a meanie!!!!!
Villa will claw points at the Emirates.
The GAYnners can't shoot straight.

@ Debosky,

Did u catch a glimpse of Paul Gascoigne?
How many more days do u have to spend in the mental home. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
@loyika
come get a piece of me if you dare,you wimp.so now its discrimination of the sexes right?if you've got issues with your love life(which i am so sure you do),go on over to the romance section and post 'em there,and pray some poor sod wastes his time answering you.girls like me are way too good for dciks like you,so look way lower down the ladder for scum of your kind.we're talking sport here,and if you're too childish to take some of the bullshit you've been dishing out to others here,then go find a huge lock for your zipper and stay outta my hair,and outta this zone while you're at it cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Loyika

Why not leave our female fan alone? It seems Mr Petroleum "Loyika" Jelly wants to confuse members about his orientation,this artificial flirtation won't cover up.

Go stick it in Kit's Sh*t canal instead,you know that's what you folks do when you think nobody is looking.

@Cassiel

No mind these dudes.We have your back!Lord Jackal and I have been bashing these knuckle heads since Seun opened this joint

Now they are saying Cassiel is Chacal,maybe they are still mentally traumatised by Taylor doing a dudu.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
Cassiel:

@loyika
come get a piece of me if you dare,you wimp.so now its discrimination of the sexes right?if you've got issues with your love life(which i am so sure you do),go on over to the romance section and post 'em there,and pray some poor sod wastes his time answering you.girls like me are way too good for dciks like you,so look way lower down the ladder for scum of your kind.we're talking sport here,and if you're too childish to take some of the bullshit you've been dishing out to others here,then go find a huge lock for your zipper and stay out of my hair,and out of this zone while you're at it cool

Now am convinced ! Welcome back, Razorr!  sad sad sad tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Cassiel,

I am impressed.

You have just done it in a Lara Croft stylee. . . .
Errrrrrrrrr, Can u take it 2 notches higher and spill blood like Sarah Connor? grin grin grin grin
However, if u feel Miss Connor is aggressive. . . . Take it to Bonnie Parker's level. tongue tongue tongue

@ Loyika,

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
I warned your gay-ass, didn't i?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
Rikky cool

As Jay-Z would say; YOU HIT THE MONEY MY NIGGA!!

Now if only I-man could find his brain, then we would be all good.

Razorr grin

Welcome back grin grin

Chacal tongue

Go shag your dog, you promised your neighbour some puppies, you better deliver.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
rikkyjen:

Now am convinced ! Welcome back, Razorr! sad sad sad tongue tongue

You think Razorr came back as a Manc? grin grin If Cassiel is Razorr than Cassiel is Kit,you know Kit is Razorr, which might explain Loyika getting worked up.

I don't think the above is the case.Kit can't pull off supporting 3 clubs at a time,even he is not that smart.

Cassiel is a bonafide Manc.There is only One Cassiel! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Loyika,

Negative!!!!!!
Cassiel is a Man Utd fan . . . .Razorr will NEVER come back as a United fan.
I thunk u were smart until your last 3 comments. . . . . . .
Eduardo's injury is messing y'all heads up.

@ Cassiel,

Don't mind these buncha sexual deviants.
This is what happens to sods who are trying to appear straight.
They are so sexually deprived they will do anything to get off.
Lemme introduce u to Lord Loyika(The SERIAL self-servicer-IN-CHIEF) cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2008
debosky:

Stick with something? sure -ARSENAL WILL WIN THE PREMIERSHIP cool

I know your mental alertness has been severely diminished by hanging out with people like Jackal who's level of mental vacuousness and degradation is appalling, not to talk of the hemp depleted neurones present in 4play's head. sad

I simply gave a slew of various prognostications/variations that can occur but cannot be relied upon - CONSISTENCY in THIS SEASON will determine the destination of the EPL crown.

@ loyiks you might just have made another serendipitous discovery. . .this new female presence all of a sudden is suspicious. undecided
Suspicious? grin Come on,don't tell me you're worried about my 'new female presence'.But then,i guess hanging out with world class scummy wimps like loyika has no doubt given you a mental meltdown that's making you unnecessarily phobic.And u can keep your prognostications/variations.We don't ned you to teach us probability.Thx anyway grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2008
Really!? grin

Anyways, time will tell, i remember a certain Valykire also suddenly came along from God knows where grin grin WHERE IS SHE NOW grin

Besides whats up with your; Razorr is kit stuff

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2008
Cassiel:

Suspicious? grin Come on,don't tell me you're worried about my 'new female presence'.But then,i guess hanging out with world class scummy wimps like loyika has no doubt given you a mental meltdown that's making you unnecessarily phobic.And u can keep your prognostications/variations.We don't ned you to teach us probability.Thx anyway grin

It seems English language will be a more appropriate subject wink

threatened by your female presence, mental meltdown, phobic puhleeze. I only responded to you because you referred to my post. Female presence is like air to me, its everywhere grin.

enjoy your time on the land, if you choose to spar with me I won't pull any punches, keeping in line with my belief in gender equality. enjoy wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2008
Cassiel:

Damn!!!!You keep it coming. . . . .that my Yoruba nephew with face like a yeast infection sure shouldn't mess with you.We have been trying to salvage him but the deleterious effects of Gaynerism has been messing with his head.

Another person to watch out for is Dr Kit(nobody knows why he is a Dr).

Welcome to NL where bashing Gayners is the most enjoyable sport. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2008
Na dem know who be Razorr. These are the worst gunner fans i'v ever come across.Jeez! They smell a female and the contaminated blood in their veins are surging.loyika and debosky,sex-starved animals,i know you think with your winkies,but for the love of whatever works for you,act your ages and spare me the 'hey,its a girl,lets have her for breakfast' routine!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.