Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,998 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (511644 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2008
@chacal
glory-hunters?i would've thought u were one grin.but since u claim to be on the lookout for 'em,let's hope you are not one of 'em.And,just curious,what will u do with them glory-hunters when u find them?Unleash your overly passionate agression on them?And yep,i am having a laugh grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2008
@ Cassiel,

Glory-hunters are the plastic fans who only cheer Man Utd when the going is good. . . .

When the season started and United's performance was dismal . . . there were few fans in this zone.
Many ran away cos they couldn't stick to the club they claim to love.
Well . . . . Chacal and just a handful of members were here defending the fort . . . .

These days, with the glory within a touching distance, the zone is crawling with so many fans that weren't here when it was tough.
Ma intention is to name and shame these hypocrites. grin grin grin grin
So don't get too sensitive if i call u a PLASTIC FAN.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 1:28am On Feb 25, 2008
@chacal
oh,those glory-hunters.if u noticed,i only recently started posting in any zone @ all,so the glory-hunter category doesn't apply to me grin .but then again,no need to overdo the 'red devils rule!' thingy.i thot only arsenal fans do that.and really,i think the glory-hunters are over @ the blue room grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2008
Arse anal should have a minute silence for Eduardo in their next fixture. They can even make it 10 minutes silence and inactivity so that Villa can pump 'em
Gaynners
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2008
@Jackal
when you are around, lets argue objectively about Brown and SAF
i'm gonna take you on this for real grin grin grin

How was your weekend?

@Red Devils
we are the champs!!!!!
United are scoring freely! we are the real thing
bring on Lyon and let us do some footie anatomy

@Dayokanu
May Dudu's soul rest in peace
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2008
whats happening to the Chavs?
Nice one coming from Ramos. . .his first trophy in few months?
i hope he beats Bayern to the UEFA.
I'll be so so happy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2008
Wes Brown is holding out for £80,000 per week after turning down a £55,000 offer from Man Utd. (News of the World)

who the heck does this guy think he is. A GARY NEVILLE?? shocked shocked shocked
Players won't stop amazing me. He's good though but HELLOO E80k is damn ridiculous.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2008
I was really relishing the thought of taking over from these gaynners. I feel for Eduardo but hey, that guy is still young and would really do well getting back on time. Gabby Heinze, Ronaldo, G. Neville and the likes of baby Faced Assasin OGS, that were forced into retirement because of Injury have not all died. Its that bad but you Gaynners should be wishing him quick recovery rather than coming and putting it as a reason for drwing a match that Otubayor should have won for you guys.

I was really thinking Kelechi was against Assana tongue tongue tongue. You can't help laugh at how he concedded that penalty. I guess someone saw Gallas ranting like a Ajegunle Football Club captain.

Assanal Watch your back?? thats my only warning if not,

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2008
i hope he beats Bayern to the UEFA.
I'll be so so happy

Beat Fire? See what Slavia did to him last wednesday.
Juande would be detached mind from spirit, body from Soul. He should try getting past PSV first. Bayern would come later
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2008
How do you justify the amount paid to Ferdinand for the rubbish he does on the field 110k I guess you mean Brown is not worth 2/3 of ferdinand?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2008
@ DayoKano
Tell me how many goals has brown scored for Utd!! Whats the precision of his crosses when on attack?? How does he down his own part of the defence and also his influence on his game. I really wonder if you watch football at all? Am even supposed to be talking to you. Go and goad with your BM? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2008
Wes brown might not be the best defender in the world but heis an effective one.yeah his overlapping and crossing leaves a lot to be desired but at defending which is what he's there to do he's good at it.now asking for that amount is just ridiculous,he sholud be happy he's even playing right nw and tho ferdinand smokes pot b4 coming onto the pitch sometimes i think his salary is too much and fergie didnt have a go at him when he refused to sign a new contract.anyway if brown leaves where does he go to and who in the world would pay him such an amount.hw do u xplain that he's won almost evrything(epl,chamiopns league,fa cup,carling cup et) while so called worldclass defenders only dream of it, food for thot ppl
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ tkb417,

What is it u wanna discuss about Brown and SAF?
I think Wes Brown is taking the piss. . . .He should take what he's being offered and get on with it.

Ma weekend was great.
Arsenal dropping 2 points @ Birmingham was quite unusual.
The lead has been chopped down to 3 points now which is manageable.

Lets see how it goes.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2008
i always knew gaynners were gong to drop points, but to do it against was the height of it, and in that manner. Birmingham are a difficult/stubborn team but i thot Ass Anal would triumph.

The lead has been cut to just three points at the moment and i think Ass Anal are feeling the heat.

Think this title is MAN U's to throw away. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2008
@Jackal
sup hommie

yeah Jackal, Brown isnt the best we can find around but i tell you, Brown has been as efficient as anybody in our defence line.
weakest link you might say considering his past performances but eversince hes slotted in for Gary, hes been awesome. I cant forget in a hurry his games with Arsenal right at the emirates and even at OT.

His demand might be ridiculous but i think SAF can strike a balance and make him stay. We all heard what Evra demanded when he wanted to negotiate, although we never can compare Brown and Evra. My take is, SAF can make him stay and he should let him stay.

He's the kind of guy that wont complain to be a fringe and we need more of players like that when injury beckons. Fletcher and Park are in the same category, we cant get Lahm and big names like that to sit on the bench for us, we need people like Brown to help when things go crunchy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ tkb417,

It works both ways.
Wes Brown has filled in for Gary Neville and he seems to have improved in his confidence while in possession and also ball distribution.
He hasn't been great going forward to hurt opposition but he has been solid defensively.
All these positives is not lost on me but Brown shouldn't also forget the fact that Man Utd didn't let him down when he was crocked.

Most managers would have sold him off with the number of times he has been crocked in the past.
Ferguson stuck by him through thick and thin . . . .Fergie once named him the most natural defender in England in 2003/04 season.
Wes Brown has only made 187 appearances for United in 10 years due to various knocks in his career.
This is the time he should pay back his dues and take whatever Ferguson offers him. . .
He has won medals that most players are still dreaming to clinch just because he plays for MAN UTD . . He should RESPECT that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2008
its ok. . .i hope he backs down if SAF isnt gonna move an inch. .
i prefer him to o'shea and i hope he stays for good.

Money aint everthing
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2008
Exactly ma point!!!

Wearing that RED SHIRT should be enough incentive for Wes Brown.
This is a lad that has won 5 PREM titles, 2 FA cups and 1 UCL title.
Arsene self-servicer cannot even boast of such achievements as a manager. grin cheesy grin
Brown should sit up and take what's on the table.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2008
Howdy guys?
It's always so good when the boys do the talking on our behalf.
Anytime MU plays there are 100 reasons why we must lose . But we shut them up with our play. Even when we lose we learn and simply move on. We're not afraid or ashamed to lose. When it does happen we become stronger for it

The good thing about the Newcastle bludgeon is the scary message it sends to some of these teams.  .  .almost like 30% of the work done.

11 games to go and it's looking like the trophy ain't going anywhere.  cool

@Reds,
The lesson of the post Scholes return is instructive . Compare those games to the last 2 . Don't even bother.The last 2 games Arsenal and Newcastle point to the easing out albeit slightly and respectfully of the old guard . There is a change of guard and guys are ready(hungry) to step in.Baba is seeing (or at least trying out what many Reds have been advocating) .   ,    .and we'd be better for it . cool
@Jackal,
I agree with you . Brown has been loyal but also needs to pay back Baba's loyalty. Methinks it's in his best interest to stay. He can win even more stuff staying. Wish he makes the best choice for himself.  cool

WAN UNITED   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ Chacal,

congrats to all man u guys as we, the true champions march on to snatch back our coveted crown from the pretenders.

my heartfelt condolence to all assnal fans for losing eduardo and the cup at the same time. that is what u get when ur focus is buying playas for 50,000 pounds to be sold at 5m pounds, because it will definately affect ur strength in depth. one man's loss is another man;s gain, its just that it is hapeening to you guys at the wrongest time of the season.

sincerely if that dumb head called wes brown wants to go , i beg make im go i can assure him that he will never play in champions league again, and i am not sure he will ever win any silverware in  his life again.

Wenger watch ur back coz we are breathing fire down your neck. the race is not won by who took off first but by who finished ahead well.

The Glory is beckoning on us again.

i can't wait to see my machine keep hammering everyone that dares come there way.
Who's next-- Fulham, i pity u, someone is gonna cry.

we are operating on cloud 7, can't wait till May.

Bring 'em  on

GLORY GLORY UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2008
Still on Wes?

The big question is. . .WHY NOW? Why is he asking for more money now? Why didnt he ask when his broke ass was on the bench. Why didnt he ask for a pay rise when Neville was on form. . .
Neville got injured, Wes started playing regularly, he now feels he is indidpensable. . .

If he goes. . .good riddance. .

Infact, why is Fergie still playin. .
we have Simpson in that position and the guy has been on point in every game he has played. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2008
JK

I'm highly disappointed in your last post. Wes didn't ask for more money because as a gentleman, he respected the agreement he had signed up to that moment and did not try to renegotiate. Now when the contract is expiring, he is making legitimate demands in the evening of his career.

Lampard did the same thing when he turned 28, Henry got an improved deal at 29. . .so why should Wes be made to settle for less? He has 5-6 years left at the highest level, this is the time to make a good deal to secure his future. To deny him that would be wrong - if he has been loyal for 16 years, what more can you ask for?

Now don't go making injuries the issue now - Dyer was injured yet switched to Villa (or is it W/ham?) Woodie switched from Leeds to Madrid to Boro and then to T'ham despite his recurrent injuries, so Brown's loyalty should be respected

Face it - Fergie values his experience and familiarity with tactics/squad, its very rare that you get players like Vidic or Sagna who will fit into your back 4 and have instant understanding. He tried to get the boy on the cheap and failed, now he's using press blackmail. I didn't hear anything like this when Smith or Neville left. Give the man his due.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2008
Still can't believe we're still talking about Wes Brown.

Strange and crazy this will sound. . . I will feel more comfortable
with United playing with 10 men (without Brown) than with
11 with him.

And this is not a reaction to this contract wahala. I've always
felt like that.

I'll hate Fergie if he offers him a pound more than he's been
offered.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2008
Fergie doesn't have to offer him one dime more - just let him go honourably without painting him as greedy - if you think 40k after 16 years of service is sufficient, good for y'all. I'd advise Wes to move elsewhere - he may never win any other trophy, but he'll be recognised for what he's worth.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2008
akinalabi:

Still can't believe we're still talking about Wes Brown.

Strange and crazy this will sound. . . I will feel more comfortable
with United playing with 10 men (without Brown) than with
11 with him.

And this is not a reaction to this contract wahala. I've always
felt like that.

I'll hate Fergie if he offers him a pound more than he's been
offered.

Thank u my Brother.  u sound like someone that understand football.

1. Brown is not a valuable player for us. He can easily be replaced
2. Fergie stuck with this guy couple of years ago when he suffered with injuries upon injuries.
3. Wes has been given an IMPROVED offer of £45,000 per week but he wants £55,000 a week

I mean even £45,000 for a player who is just a temporary first choice is a fantastic offer.
Which other club will offer him the same type of offer - none. and b4 people start saying Chelsea, they will not even consider him.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2008
@ Akinalabi,

Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Man Utd fan feels comfortable with Wes Brown playing for United. . . . He is a necessary evil
Will Wes Brown play if Gary Neville was fit? No way.
Lets compare Evra's penetration to Brown's contributions and u will see the difference. . . .
Lemme make it more glaring. . . . Can we compare Neville's pin-point crosses to Brown's? grin grin grin

@ Debosky,

Why don't y'all concentrate on the disintegration of your season and when did u become Brown's fan?
How can u compare Lampard to Wes Brown? We all know how important Lampard is to Chelsea. . . stop making dud comparisons.
Fergie values experience? I am having a laugh. . . . Quinton Fortune? Nikky Butt? Phil Neville? grin grin grin grin
How many goalkeepers were in United when Roy Carroll stalled on his contracts? Didn't Fergie ship Carrroll out ??
Brown is playing with his career. . . . .Simpson, O'Shea and Hargreaves can fill that role perfectly, and that is IF Fergie refuses to buy Bosingwa. grin

Lets talk abot Arsenal a bit. . . . .
Don't u think your gaffer is the most hypocritical gay in the game?
I feel sorry for Eduardo. I honestly hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

However, after last week's shenanigans, and some eleven and a half years of ill-discipline and petulance since he assumed the reins at Arsenal, Wenger is in no position to be talking about discipline and bad challenges.
Wenger is a bad example to his players. . . . .his fisticuff with Alan Pardew still lingers in ma memory. grin

The reaction of your players at the end of the game was ominous if you're a Gooner, particularly Gallas, who looked like a broken man!
Who woulda thunk the same Gallas that went to the media to say Man Utd players are arrogant will kick an ad board?
Captain Gallas cried. . . . and all at the hands of one of Fergie's old boys, Alex MCLeish, priceless!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2008
on Carroll: Did Fergie come out to lambast him and say agents run his life? NO

Brown is not a natural RB you nitwit, he has deputised as well as anyone could have imagined, if not O'shea or simpson would've have replaced him by now. No excuses - whatever clean sheets y'all were claiming were due in large part to Brown.

How many players have been injured from crunching Arsenal tackles? Even the Terry injury was not even a tackle, Eboue jumped for a ball and landed on his foot, he was not even facing Terry so that doesn't count cool

We got red cards alright, but not for attempting to end player's careers.

If AW is violent, what about Fergie who used a boot to nearly decapitate one of HIS OWN PLAYERS Beckham? grin grin The old geezer taught Keano every dirty trick he knew. tongue

Gallas blew his top on Saturday, but no matter - that passion will be duly channeled. No one expected anything from Arsenal in that game seeing the way the first half went, yet we came back and would've won if not for a dodgy ref decision. You'll be really silly to think Gallas won't overcome his angst.

I remember him being so pissed at losing that goal to Rooney that he scored the equaliser. Just you wait. . .the Gallas show is far from over. He can cry and kick ads all he wants as long as he lifts the cup in May cool

what does arrogance have to do with kicking an ad board? that is pure PASSION and nothing else - get that into your hound brain. tongue

A new spirit has been forged from that game. . .underrate it at your peril.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2008
@ Debosky,

What a way to console yourself!!!! New spirit forged? I thunk it was originally printed after the demolition at Old Trafford. grin grin grin
No one gave Arsenal a chance after 1st half? Are u this deluded?
Arsenal 11 versus Birmingham 11 was always going to be difficult for the Brummies. . .
After Eduardo's horrific injury, Birmingham was reduced to 10 men. . . That was a fat chance for Arsenal to win the game and they blew it!!!!!

The match officials/FA look at the intent . . . . .Your street urchins u called players don't have to break legs till they are shown RED CARDS.
Petrov was sent off today for the same thing Gallas did to Nani. . . .It makes u wonder how Gallas got away with his show of shame. tongue tongue tongue
I wont be surprised if Gallas is shagging Brian Barwick . . .Afterall, he is a gay especially with his hair-style.

Gallas has surrendered the title to Man Utd with the way he cried, screamed and threw tantrums on saturday.
His resilent spirit has been broken. . .Only an idiot will ignore what happened after the game. . .Arsenal's 3rd game without a victory? Coincidence?
Oooooops, i got it. . . .Gallas' excuse for kicking the ad board is because of his passion? What won't i hear from these Gaynners?
What happened to that passion when Rooney turned his guts inside out at OT? Y'all sods are pathetic.

Fergie has always maintained his stand on the roles of agents as being dodgy. . . .He said the same thing when Heinze was going beserk.
Wes Brown does not worth more than 45K a week . . . .He should concentrate on his footie and forget about Wes Brown.
Patrice Evra(arguably the best left back in England) earns 36K a week. . . . .Wes Brown should be taking half of that at most.

United's clean sheets should be credited to Wes Brown?  Debosky, it seems Eduardo's injury has undone something in your brain.
Call your SHRINK because it seems u are fast losing it. Wes Brown is the weakest link in Man Utd. A kid of 2 knows that. cheesy wink smiley
If he is that priceless. . . . . .give us Sagna and we will gladly offer u Wes Brown with a Bugatti Veyron sports car.

ARE You AWARE ARSENAL WILL FINISH THIS SEASON TROPHYLESS?? grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:03am On Feb 26, 2008
Personally, have always insisted that the management of United are unfair to Wes.
Wes has been loyal and content over the years, but paying Wazza,CRon and Rio a balloning 100,00 quids and offering Wes peanut is not only criminal of David Gill but unfair of SAF himself.
This is not a matter of agents or third parties in football, but its Wes's service of 16 years to United!.

True, Wes is shy of over 200 caps for united due to injuries. but was his injuries not as a result of his services to United? Sincerely the whole wage structure needs to be demolished!!! because whats the rationale behind the club paying veterans like Giggsy and Ginger-man Scholesy about 70,000 and 65,000 respectively while a Journeyman Rio Ferdinand stalls over a new contract and gets his ass paid 110,000 a week?. That same ass Vidic covers week in week out due to some Yobo-like lapses Rio suffers from?

Yet even Vida is underpaid!!! getting 50,000 a week!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. The wholse shyte is ridiculos. Yes, we all know CRon paid his dues. Infact, prior to Crons' last season renogotioation, the Geezer was on a measely 12,000 quids a week. Yes, we all know that there was a time Henry was earning 13,500 quids a week while Kanu was banking about 45,000!!! a week. Stuff changes, right?

But Offering a  Wes who is on his last lap about 45,000 is not only a slap to Browns face but an insult to 16yrs of service. I see no reason why United can't pay Wes a 55-60,000 quid a week. Afterall, United is way below the Glazers salary cap. We are about 15-17% below the Glazer cutoff, so why loose loyal foot soldiers while massaging and overpaying players that Real Madrid could snap at the dangle of a bigger Carrot?

No offence, this aint Assnal which underpays its players,  Was it not last season or 2 that Wenger gave RVP a sweatshop enslaved contract? Imagine giving your star or franchise player a 40,000 week for an 8year contract? Even kanu during his benched up days earned more than that at Arsenal!!

SAF give Wes a Freaking contract that befits his loyalty and patience with United!!! But wait, wasn't it SAF that labelled Wes the most natural defender in England in the early 2000's?. People here screaming that Wes is greedy are yelling Jackshyte!!!. Was it not Jaap Stam and Young Wes that marshalled United's defense during the 1999 treble winning campaign undecided undecided? Where waz Rio then? Learning how to smoke pot or pherhaps playing in the lower levels of West Ham united
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 5:47am On Feb 26, 2008
debosky:

No excuses - whatever clean sheets y'all were claiming were due in large part to Brown.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

debosky:

Even the Terry injury was not even a tackle, Eboue jumped for a ball and landed on his foot, he was not even facing Terry so that doesn't count cool

Ha. shocked shocked shocked

debosky:

We got red cards alright, but not for attempting to end player's careers.

Eboue's tackle on Evra was worse and Hleb on Nani was as bad.

If was unfortunate for Eduardo that the connection had that
effect.

One thing about that incident was that if Eduardo's injury wasn't
that bad, no one would have seen Taylor's tackle as over the top.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2008
rikkyjen:

SAF give Wes a Freaking contract that befits his loyalty and patience with United!!!

Patience with United? Or United's patience with him?

rikkyjen:

This is not a matter of agents or third parties in football, but its Wes's service of 16 years to United!.

That is the reason why he should take what is on offer.

If Sir Alex had not stuck with him when a lot of us were
screaming for his head, he would probably be with
Crystal Palace today.

He won't be negotiating for 55k. He would be talking about
5k with Neil Warnock at Selhurst Park.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2008
Still on Wes?

The big question is. . .WHY NOW? Why is he asking for more money now? Why didnt he ask when his broke ass was on the bench. Why didnt he ask for a pay rise when Neville was on form. . .
Neville got injured, Wes started playing regularly, he now feels he is indidpensable. . .

If he goes. . .good riddance. .

Infact, why is Fergie still playin. .
we have Simpson in that position and the guy has been on point in every game he has played. . .

this is a joke from you i believe. . .
in as much as i'll like to go the way of Jackal and Akin Alabi on how 'untrustworthy' Brown is as a defender, then no qualms

First off, the reasons why der is an issue of increase in pay is cos, hes running out of contract this summer. No better time to ask for it than now that hes playing regularly

Simpson? grin grin i know thats a joke sha.
Even Capello prefered Brown to Micha Richards, Glen Johnson and co NOT SIMPSON
I wouldnt want to overflog this thing
my take is, if Brown's wage will not be increased, he should take it as his lot and stay with United.

hes berra off being a fringe in the colors of United than a first team player at Doomscastle grin grin grin

On a lighter note
any report on our African goal merchant? Manucho
is he banging in the goals or hes not started playing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.