Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:58 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (525393 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2008
Wonder point 3 Goals 3 point.

Carlos Tevez

So Ronaldo may have a Hatrick today.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2008
No wonder wey United wan buy Dean Ashton
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2008
WTF is up wit brown? too much weed b4 d match or what?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2008
now dats XTREMELY STUPID from nani.no doubj he'll be getting the hair-dryer treatment from fergie after d match,and if we drop points, well he's a dead man!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mavtrevor(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2008
Its half-time and 3-1, i hope united has a better plan cos WestHam is definitely going to come stronger now united is a man down.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2008
4-3-2 will be good for the second half.

[center]PARK                 TEVEZ [/center]

[center]CARRICK         SCHOLES      RONALDO[/center]

[center]EVRA     FERDINAND     HARGREAVES     BROWN[/center]

[center]VANDERSAR[/center]

Anderson needs to come in @ 70 min into the match.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2008
It could bt ill prefer fergie pulls scholes out now and drop anderson into that midfield,let him run allover d place with park and tevez.we need 2 get a hold of d middle
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2008
Na wa o.

There must be celebration galore here
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2008
GOAL!!!!!!!!!4-1 carrick
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2008
whats up with all the long range goals today tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2008
well that settles it. all thats left is if CR7 gets a hat-trick,anderson on for scholes PLEASE!!!!! grin

giggs on for park angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2008
pein:

whats up with all the long range goals today tongue

It has to be like that if we want to score more goals.

Remember we are a man down
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2008
yay! sad o'shea is on for scholes.wonder why this guy still plays
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bgees(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2008
1st, i mean no harm. but do man utd have beef with goal.com?

i found this pic on the website:

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2008
Carlos Tevez is the man of todays' match
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2008
@bgees
no, it's goal.com that has beef with united.practically all soccer sites do!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 2:49pm On May 03, 2008
Good game, glad we won, everybody were excellent today smiley, now the pressure is on chelsea as they've to visit an inform Newcastle and  if there's something i know about St James Park,it's that all the Big 4 teams have dropped points there since last year. Hopefully King Kev pulls a stunner on Chelsea,then we can be prepare for the Champions League final. Great to be ahead once again. Hopefully it stays that way grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2008
all thats needed now is wait put the drinks on ice for another week and another performance like this agaisnt wigan and champagnes will be popped all over manchester!! grin great win but nani is an idiot.doesn't he understand thats the way the EPL is?they taunt and provoke you into doing shit.Fergie is going to have a field day with him.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 3:04pm On May 03, 2008
I think it is a shame when teams like West Ham just go to Man U to "roll over". Alan Curbishly must be very pleased with himself undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2008
@ Pein,

It was a professional performance. . . .

Kudos to Tevez, Park, Ronaldo and Evra.
They all gave a stellar performance apart from when Wes Brown decided to head backwards instead of forward. . . .
Great goal by Ashton as well. . . .

Wigan will face the full wrath next weekend. . . . I don't see this United team going to JJB stadium without scoring at least 4 goals.
They can smell the title already. . . .I don't even care what Chelski does on Monday. . . They cannot match this United side.
Errrrrm, today's victory finally killed off Gaynners' title hopes. grin grin grin

@ Imani,

Shussssssssh!!!!

They came to OT to roll-over? Roll-over ma foot.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

I think it is a shame when teams like West Ham just go to Manchester United to "roll over". Alan Curbishly must be very pleased with himself undecided

What do you mean? Are you just being sarcastic or ignorant of the fact that West Ham did a double on United last season? and have infact copped 3points from us at their home this season?

So what do you expect from United today? Vacate the field and let the Hammers play against themselves?

You people have forgotten that West Ham have whooped us in the last 3 outings, the onus was on United to Kill 'em off at this crucial stage when a single point can't be dropped!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2008
@imani
why the beef?! united have been the best team on the day and all season.so you expect united not to win on home turf with the title in thier grasp?!

@jackal
expecting about six goals next week grin,hope ando gets a full match.havn't seen him play in a while.it must be itching him as well.or maybe fergie wants to unleash hima agaisnt chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 3:16pm On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Pein,

It was a professional performance. . . .

Kudos to Tevez, Park, Ronaldo and Evra.
They all gave a stellar performance apart from when Wes Brown decided to head backwards instead of forward. . . .
Great goal by Ashton as well. . . .

Wigan will face the full wrath next weekend. . . . I don't see this United team going to JJB stadium without scoring at least 4 goals.
They can smell the title already. . . .I don't even care what Chelski does on Monday. . . They cannot match this United side.
Errrrrm, today's victory finally killed off Gaynners' title hopes. grin grin grin

@ Imani,

Shussssssssh!!!!

They came to OT to roll-over? Roll-over ma foot.

@Jackal,
Men why're you so wicked, leave them gayners alone, it's ok, if you continue you wouldn't have anything for them next season grin.i hope chelsea loses at St james park, that way we can rest the boys for May 21st.all in all a great performance as many picked westham to mess up our bestlaid plans.Guess they didn't see us scoring four 8 grin.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2008
@vinisky
chelsea dnt need to lose at newcastle,it doesnt matter what they do its our title.except they score like 19 goals in thier last two matches,then its just playing for nothing.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2008
@ Vinisky,

Matter of fact, i want Chelsea to win their game.
If they DRAW, Fergie might begin to tinker again and field a nonsense team that will disappoint on the day.
Should they win. . . . It sets next weekend's games as a world cup final. . . . . .

If we had drawn Chelsea last week, we might have struggled today.
United play better with their backs on the wall which is what i like.
Wigan will feel the DEVIL's wrath next week with Rooney, Vidic and Anderson back in the team.

@ Pein,

I think Fergie has a plan for Ando. . . . .He has a role to play against Chelsea in the UCL final.
He was all over the place today playing pranks on Rooney. . . .He nicked Wazza's cap and threw it into the crowd. . . .
The belief in the team after eliminating Barca is sky high.

@ Rikkyjen,

Ronaldo smashed his 40th goal today.
Is there any limit to the boy's talents?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by donjasi: 3:29pm On May 03, 2008
[color=#770077][/color]Manchester united do it once again,now chelski flop on mon nd we concentrate on da 21st,ando 4 final.beautiful perfomance 4rm errbodi apart 4rm nani,stupid moved dere,he wil hve it wit fergie newais as 4 u gayners and their fabre, his "mathematical" posssibility has been killed.bunch of fools.UNITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 4 LYF.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Vinisky,

yeah but he looked a bit miffed when pulled off,he really wants to beat or at least match the record for highest goals scored in 38 matches
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 3:33pm On May 03, 2008
pein:

@vinisky
chelsea dnt need to lose at newcastle,it doesnt matter what they do its our title.except they score like 19 goals in their last two matches,then its just playing for nothing.
@ pein
true,true smiley

Jackal.:

@ Vinisky,

Matter of fact, i want Chelsea to win their game.
If they DRAW, Fergie might begin to tinker again and field a nonsense team that will disappoint on the day.
Should they win. . . . It sets next weekend's games as a world cup final. . . . . .

If we had drawn Chelsea last week, we might have struggled today.
United play better with their backs on the wall which is what i like.
Wigan will feel the DEVIL's wrath next week with Rooney, Vidic and Anderson back in the team.

@ Pein,

I think Fergie has a plan for Ando. . . . .He has a role to play against Chelsea in the UCL final.
He was all over the place today playing pranks on Rooney. . . .He nicked Wazza's cap and threw it into the crowd. . . .
The belief in the team after eliminating Barca is sky high.

@ Rikkyjen,

@ Jackal,
then it ain't going to be Wigan week then. i just hope they're Safe as Steve Bruce is on of our old boys. HE NICKED A POINT OFF CHELSEA YOU KNOW wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2008
All CR7 has to do now is hit 1 more to match shearer's record of most goals scored in a season.hope he does and surpasses it
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2008
Jackal et al, abeg you guys free me jo. I[b] am surprised 4play has not been on his usual anti-Arsenal rants lately[/b]

You guys made my point exactly. West Ham CAN play better than that and have taken points off united in recent times. Why is today any different? lipsrsealed

We gunners are very gracious though, and you guys deserve to win it and Chelsea deserve to win the Champions league. That way, everyone is served. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 3:43pm On May 03, 2008
Does anyone know who would be playing as the home team in Champions League F inal Man United and Chelsea? I sure hope we get to wear our Red Jersey as i want Chelsea to see Red on that day. Wan United!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2008
@imani
how does chelsea deserve to win the UCL,united havnt lost in the UCL all season,have drawn just 2 matches and also have the record for most games without losing,while chelsea have.so why dnt we deserve to win it,cause cheslea beat pool?we beat pool week in and out!!

@vinisky
i think united willl be the home team on the day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.