Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,894 members, 7,980,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:24 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (525372 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2008
@ Vinisky,

The thang about United is their sheer HUNGER.
United lads know all they need to do is 3 points to win the PREM TITLE. . . . .
I dont any team in the Premiership that can stop em from achieving that, not even CHELSKI.

Wigan has nothing to play for. . . .
They are above the relegation waters so a win, loss or draw does not damage anything.
The only worry about the game is the state of their pitch. . . .JJB stadium is worse than Enyimba stadium in Aba.

It's Man Utd Vs Chelsea. . . . . .so United is virtually the HOME TEAM.

@ Pein,

Fergie had to explain to CR7 the reasons for the change. . .
I suspect it was the foolish yellow card he copped . . . .He can break his record at the JJB stadium.
Afterall, CR7 is a winger. . . . he aint a goal-poacher like Shearer or Henry so he deserves some credits.

@ Imani,

United won because they anything less than 3 points will blow their title hopes into bits.
West Ham won last season because United had already won the title. . . . . It's no rocket science.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 3:49pm On May 03, 2008
pein:

@imani
how does chelsea deserve to win the UCL,united havnt lost in the UCL all season,have drawn just 2 matches and also have the record for most games without losing,while chelsea have.so why dnt we deserve to win it,cause cheslea beat pool?we beat pool week in and out!!

Exactly my point!!! You don't beat Chelsea week in week out.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2008
@imani
but we beat them dnt we?!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 3:54pm On May 03, 2008
pein:

@imani
but we beat them dnt we?!!

But they also beat just recently, didnt they? grin, You are just going round in circles my friend. cheesy

If it makes you any happy, may the best team win on the day!!! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2008
@ Pein,

I am confident United coulda beaten Chelsea last weekend if Ferguson really needed the game.
He played a Carling cup team in me opinion. . . . . No Ronaldo and Tevez starting in a game of that magnitude?
Ronaldo + Tevez have scored almost 60 goals this season alone. . . .U can always tell Fergie didn't want to get the lads knackered for Barca.
Chelsea's strength shall be tested in Moscow when all the big guns would be playing.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 3:55pm On May 03, 2008
Seriously, I'm beginning to wonder where all the gayners are, after every game whether we win or lose, you see them on our board as if say na them House. After giving them a good old schlacking in April, they started disappearing, today they're nowhere to be found tongue.I guess if we had drawn or lost and Chelsea in every Gayner'S WILDEST DREAMS bleeps up on Monday, you would see them here giving everybody a lesson in Mathematics especially probability (and i loved that topic). anyway as Jackal pointed out earlier on,There's no need for that grin. School's out. See you next year.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2008
So by your logic because a team beat you recently they deserve to beat you again?!! in a FINAL?!! u serious?!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2008
@vinisky
that the way it is with them,they really wish they were united supporters but most dnt know how to go about changing teams grin bet you if we had drawn today the likes of mc omo will be here rambling on and on and that must have been dayokanu's prayer this morning as well,Arrow would be finding something stupid to post
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

But they also beat just recently, didnt they? grin, You are just going round in circles my friend. cheesy

All this "bad belle" because your team ended up trophyless for the 3rd successive season. grin

Chelsea only beat us because we didn't field our strongest available side.We have played the better football of the 2 in both competitions and got to the final playing tough teams like Roma,Lyon and Barcelona and conceding only one goal in the process.We are far more deserving.

The champions league is for champions.Utd as English champions is more deserving
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2008
@ Pein,

The funniest bit was i predicted this league finish as far back as September/October last year.
As at then, every Gaynner fan felt the league woulda been won by Arsenal as early as january. . . . .
They kept ranting about how their team is the best in the land and reh reh reh. . . . .

Comaprisons were made. . . . .It's either Cesc versus Ronaldo or Gallas versus Ferdinand.
Most of their moronic lots even tried to compare Ferguson with ARSEne self-servicer. . . . .It was ridiculous.
If care is not taken again next season, the GAYnners will finish next season TROPHYLESS.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 4:05pm On May 03, 2008
4 Play:

All this "bad belle" because your team ended up trophyless for the 3rd successive season. grin

Chelsea only beat us because we didn't field our strongest available side.We have played the better football of the 2 in both competitions and got to the final playing tough teams like Roma,Lyon and Barcelona and conceding only one goal in the process.We are far more deserving.

The champions league is for champions.Utd as English champions is more deserving

Mr Fokplay, We gunners have no bad belle. grin Our season has crumbled before us, BUT we shall rise again grin

All these excuse about fielding weak teams, whose problem is that? I still think Chelsea deserve to win, even if just to kick Morinho in the teeth grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2008
@imani
we'll just have to wait for bout three weeks wnt we?

@jackal
its the way of the ARSE,when they are winning they claim sexy football when they lose its wenger didnt buy enough,injury this and injury that.no one actually realizes that chelsae had more injury problems than most,nearly all thier players were out and yet they are second and in thier minds battling for the title.at least they made an attempt
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 4:16pm On May 03, 2008
@ pain or is it pein grin

We will all have to wait and see, innit?

I wish you guys all the luck. . . .and like i said earlier may the best team win.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2008
@ Imani,

Too late. . . .

The best team already won the title.
United have been the best team, playing expansive football, scored more goals, conceded less goals, won more league matches.
Ferguson's team have played the most eye-catching and the most audacious footie in Europe.
Add all that to the might and power of the HOLY TRINITY and United's are champions elect!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2008
Imani:

I wish you guys all the luck. . . .and like i said earlier may the best team win.

You said Chelsea are deserved winners,as if they are the best team. Its a shame Gaynners have been reduced to sniping at the sides. embarassed Whatever happened to all your dreams and aspirations for this season?

Heard Wenger was even claiming that there is still hope of winning the title. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2008
Na Cesc dey kolo for title o.

Wenger wants a strong finish.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 4:34pm On May 03, 2008
4play, Jackal et al,

Glad you guys have come out in full force against the Arsenal.

Fokplay, stop exposing your "ignorance". Wenger never said, we could win the title. One of the players did. Too much London metro is not good for you tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2008
@Imani
forgive us bt i do remember whn the season kicked off and we were down in 17th place and no win in 3 matches,gayners were all over d place bout hw we cud gt relegated!!
fact is united are a better team,have a better manager and will have 2 trophies adorning our cabinet.oh, and 2 players were actually still dreaming of the EPL:cesc and adebayor
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2008
Glad we came against Arsenal?

I have always been against Arsenal. . . . It's the most over-rated team in the world.
Shitty players, crooked manager, appaling philosophy.
This team is so far behind i cannot see them winning the Premiership in the next 4-5 seasons. . . .
Arsenal needs a huge turnaround. . . . . SACKING Wenger might be the KEY.

@ Pein,

Wigan is whupping Aston Villa!!!!!
This simply means Wigan will be well over the relegation waters to worry about Man Utd next weekend.
Nothing to play for and Bruce is Fergie's lad. . .

Whereas, Chelsea need to beat the BARCODES who are still trying to prove a point.
Grant will also slug it out with Bolton @ SB. . . . Bolton is scraping points everywhere they can get one.
Chelski wont find it easy against em.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Imani(f): 4:48pm On May 03, 2008
Alrite i am off this thread for today. . .

borrowing nwadolina's words. . ."i am a lover, not a fighter"

Therefore pein, jackal and 4play, you guys have fun and knock yourselves out, in a nice way of course grin

Let the champaign start flowing wink Chelsea cant stop you winning the league
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2008
@imani
at least u are gracious in defeat
@jackal
been watching d match as well.seems like they knw they'll lose come sunday and are determined to win this one to be really safe
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2008
Chelsea v bolton will be a cracker! bolton dnt give a Bleep rite nw who they meet,they jst wnt 2 be safe.cnt 4gt last season! wish they were up against 'em gaynners jst 2 show 'em its nt bout pretty football
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2008
Well its more of the same i guess last season it was the F.A cup final now its the UCL final at this rate i think there is no big 4 anymore its now the Big 2 and sadly the Gunners are not in it.And Wenger still doesnt feel something is going wrong undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2008
@ A-40,

Sorry about it!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:34pm On May 03, 2008
Comrades, their is a film about Man United triumph in 1999.
its being aired early morning morrow by 1:10am for 80 minutes
if you can keep awake try and tune in to BBC1.
its captioned Manchester United: Beyond the, .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by amodu(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2008
Wayne Rooney could miss the trip to Moscow.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=681687
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by pein(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2008
make no mistake this happens all the time when united are about to play a big game.Fergie has said he'll be fit for moscow,that's who i believe and all i need to hear.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2008
king jackal predicted in December that Man U was going to lose 5matches but they are still going to win the league.
events are unfolding the way the sooth sayer predicted.

prophet jackal, what can u see on the 21st again.

i m awaiting your prediction once more.

one united all the way!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2008
@ Superstar1,

Just saw ur comment. . . .
I was watching the Arsenal ladies take the piss on Leeds in WOMEN'S FA CUP.
Blimey. . . . if Arsenal ladies replace their men, they could win the PREM title.

Anyways, Man Utd will win the UCL.
Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea. . . . . . .
Letz hope Fergie turns out the right team.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2008
His predictions are almost perfect
just one or two misgivings which i condone cos he's only human

I can remember telling him the Barca match will end in a single goal
But he thought we would go gung-ho
Anyway, Chelsea's game is a bit scary to me but United will triumph
Not with the result we had at SB with such a squad and a freaky Penalty to them
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2008
@Jackal
How was ya wknd
Lovely victory against the hammers
U predicted right, no less than four goals and it came as such

I think Fergie should start his work on Nani
That guy will get six strokes if i were the Manager
What was he thinking of?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2008
@ Emperoh,

Trust Fergie to punish his players unlike WENGER who wraps his players in duvet.
Nani has been fined 60,000 pounds for his petulance and irresponsibility.
He could have stopped United from copping 3 points easily. . . .Thank God it wasn't UCL final against Chelsea.

Me weekend is great. . . . .It's a bank holiday in England today. . . .no work, no school, no stress!!!!
I am about watching the BARCODES tackle the Chavs. . . .
Martins to score a brace with Owen scoring the other.
I want to win the PREM today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.