Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,792 members, 7,893,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (507963 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2008
UNITED FOR LIFE. . . .we taking the trophy home. . . and no one can stop us from doing just that. . .
. . .this is definitely the best team to support. .
UNITED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2008
This the team sheet:
van der sar
brown fedinand vidic evra

ronaldo carrick schooles park

rooney tevez
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2008
This is the team sheet:
van der sar
brown fedinand vidic evra

ronaldo carrick schooles park

rooney tevez
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2008
We are under way at d jjb stadium.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 4:32pm On May 11, 2008
we're almost there, we will keep on pushing, United 4 Life!!!,God !!! my hands are trembling lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2008
We're home and dry. . .

United for life. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 4:49pm On May 11, 2008
giiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggs!!!,Champions,Champions,Champions!!!!UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED 4 life!!!.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 4:52pm On May 11, 2008
Jackal,where you dey?nazzyon, wetin happen?where una dey we don win ooooo.United for UCL2007/2008.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2008
We are the championnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 5:04pm On May 11, 2008
CAMPEONES,CAMPEONES,CAMPEONES OLE,OLE,OLE,CAMPEONES,CAMPEONES, OLE,OLE,OLE!!! what a campaign from drawing our first two and losing the third and to think we didn't finish level on points with Chelski,1 down 1 more to go. We're going to Moscow grin grin grin.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 5:09pm On May 11, 2008
the great giggsy loyal and humble servant of United, always ready to the job, i've always loved the man and to think we booed this man when he has given so much,Yes he needs to start from the bench as he is not as strong as his yesteryears or brillant as last year but thank God Almighty that SAF is not the kind of man to dump you when you're old and tired or pay you chicken feed on your last days as a footballer(Arsene Wenger comes to mind).SAF Stood by his man and so should we especially to our legends.Champions 4 life.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dangermous: 5:11pm On May 11, 2008
Abegi. Na today Ferguson dey win league. The bloody bully.

Na for league e get mouth.

Make we see wetin e go do for Champions league.

With all the league wey una win for house, na only one champions league una don win in 16 years of CL dominance

GO BLUES
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 5:12pm On May 11, 2008
is it just me or the forum is empty to day ? i expected people to be going crazy on this place or is the party elsewhere cry? damn why i no get invite now?una no fair oooo cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mavtrevor(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2008
[size=36pt]
CONGRATULATIONS MANCHESTER UNITED FOR BEING CHAMPIONS AGAIN.
[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2008
@United

Congratulations to all of ya in the house.

Jackal, 4play,Rikky,Justkunmi,Bolaoni, Manu4life and others

No doubt, Your team is the best.

enjoy the day wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 5:22pm On May 11, 2008
dangermous:

Abegi. Na today Ferguson dey win league. The bloody bully.

Na for league e get mouth.

Make we see wetin e go do for Champions league.

With all the league wey una win for house, na only one champions league una don win in 16 years of CL dominance

GO BLUES

dangermous welcome to THE THREAD OF THE CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER UNITED where we do not need to bully or belittle people to win, we win on merit. i do not see how you can so hypocritically claim we're bullies when 4 yrs back you bloody russians gangsters bullied your way to 2 EPL titles, i guess that's when people like you hopped on the bandwagon and started claiming chelsea as their father's club but guess what? that wheel has fallen off the wagon, you've weighed measured and found wanting, come moscow we will show the whole world that we're champions any day,anytime,any where even if the UCL final is moved to hell itself we go win why, we're the RED DEVILS. excuse me while i go watch my boys lift trophy # 10 while they're planning on how to win next week and get trophy # 11 next year.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dangermous: 5:24pm On May 11, 2008
vinisky:

dangermous welcome to THE THREAD OF THE CHAMPIONS MANCHESTER UNITED where we do not need to bully or belittle people to win, we win on merit. i do not see how you can so hypocritically claim we're bullies when 4 years back you bloody russians gangsters bullied your way to 2 EPL titles, i guess that's when people like you hopped on the bandwagon and started claiming chelsea as their father's club but guess what? that wheel has fallen off the wagon, you've weighed measured and found wanting, come moscow we will show the whole world that we're champions any day,anytime,any where even if the UCL final is moved to hell itself we go win why, we're the RED DEVILS. excuse me while i go watch my boys lift trophy # 10 while they're planning on how to win next week and get trophy # 11 next year.

I nor blame you na. You people be the Lyons of England. All bark in England, no bite in Europe.

It will jus be liike last season. Collect league title as usual, but lose to the Blues on a one on one.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by medube(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2008
Congratulations to all the Manchester United fans.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2008
It is the best of seasons.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 5:33pm On May 11, 2008
dangermous:

I nor blame you na. You people be the Lyons of England. All bark in England, no bite in Europe.

It will jus be liike last season. Collect league title as usual, but lose to the Blues on a one on one.

And dangermous pls tell me what chelsea has done in Eurpe itself? . As chelsea ever won any UCL itself?No!!! even with your so-called Special one and the best team money can buy, you could still not win it and you will never win as long as United's in it. your lot (club) can never be like United, we've players who can step on any give day time or night ,players like oshea and darren fletcher that if given the chance will give us that goal/ win when the whole team is looking for answers. we've 2 UCL, you have none so sharap your mouth, when you win one come yan with me.mutha F.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by javaprince(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2008
Man United fans celebrate while it lasts. But Know that Arsenal F.C will be fully ready for you next season
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dangermous: 5:45pm On May 11, 2008
vinisky:

And dangermous please tell me what chelsea has done in Eurpe itself? . As chelsea ever won any UCL itself?No!!! even with your so-called Special one and the best team money can buy, you could still not win it and you will never win as long as United's in it. your lot (club) can never be like United, we've players who can step on any give day time or night ,players like oshea and darren fletcher that if given the chance will give us that goal/ win when the whole team is looking for answers. we've 2 UCL, you have none so sharap your mouth, when you win one come yan with me.mutha F.

Nkapi like you. Like I said, if Mourinho had the opportunities like Fergie to stay in a comfy chair without any hassle from management,
he would rule Europe.

At least he wouldn't get turned over by the likes of Lille or Benfica.

Akpa Amu
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mystikal(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2008
congrats, Man Utd. u guys deserved the trophy! I'm a gunner by the way[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mystikal(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2008
dangermous:

Nkapi like you. Like I said, if Mourinho had the opportunities like Fergie to stay in a comfy chair without any hassle from management,
he would rule Europe.

Akpa Amu

Thats exactly the point, people like Mourinho cant stay long on coaching jobs, his arrogant larger than life attitude would be his undoing!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2008
Where is Le Chac?

Congratulations to all Man United fans this season, we deserved to be where we were today cos the boys had worked their socks off all season.
Sir Alex got away with murder but it doesn't matter any more.
Lets drink to this and look forward to Moscow.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mavtrevor(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2008
steve bennert has proved he is not worth being a ref.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2008
MANCHESTER UNITED-THE BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND HAVE DONE IT YET AGAIN. . . .
. . . 10 PREMIER LEAGUE TITLES . . .KO EASY. . .WE TOTALLY DESERVE THIS VICTORY. . .
                      ONE UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dangermous: 5:58pm On May 11, 2008
mavtrevor:

steve bennert has proved he is not worth being a ref.

For real. United are simply bullies. That is why a useless player like Keane could excel in their setup.

If he wasn't a player, he would be killing poor bystanders in Belfast or hacking the head of a Rangers fan.

They concede a penalty, they will cry from here to eternity, but take it in their stride when given dubious ones.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 5:59pm On May 11, 2008
dangermous:

he would rule Europe.

Akpa Amu

you're talking to your self with your4 nkapi and your akpa amu bullshit

mystikal link=topic=17491.msg2248791#msg2248791 date=1210524528:

Thats exactly the point, people like Mourinho can't stay long on coaching jobs, his arrogant larger than life attitude would be his undoing!

please mystikal, help me tell this bloodly self-servicer pride was murinho downfall and no some so called hassling from management, these chavs are fuckin delusional, is it too much for a club owner after sinking millions into a club to ask you to deliver a trophy.it's his money and his club and he has every right to do whatever he wants with it.
Manchester United FC 4 LIFE!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hucarson(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2008
@ dangermous,

Are u stupid? If u don't have anything to say why don't u just zip it and let us breathe. U keep talking about Steve Bennett and popping drivel out of your mouth. Bloody schmuk!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2008
@HUCARSON

Jackal just got jailed for drink-driving . . . . tongue

@Mancs

Congrats y'all !!!  cool

that can be to hard to do knowing fully well that Arsenal were in it mathematically till the 36th game  cheesy well . . .I had already predicted long time ago like Fergie did that it would be down to the wire  . . . .BUT KUDOS TO CHELSEA FOR GIVING U A RUN FOR UR MONEY !  tongue

once again Congrats . . . .TILL WE MEET NEXT SEASON !  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 6:08pm On May 11, 2008
Stand Up! Stand up! for the champions for the championnsssssssssssssss!

I wonder why some people won't just let us be.We are the champions of England again. If it hurts u so much, u know where the lagoon is.

Our victory is worth celebrating considering how we started the season. The ultimate trophy will be the UCL in 10 days time.

Proudly United.

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.