Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,602 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (506767 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2008
Its the high altitude air of the Alps getting to him - too little oxygen. By the time he gets back to sea level in London, all the hatred will come back wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2008
It just confirms that Wenger is a Viewer. You will never see SAF or Rafa poking their snout into other club's business.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2008
Rafa is the greatest Viewer of all - his every complaint about Liverpool's woeful league performance is 'other clubs here spend big money' - that is the mantra he repeats to himself daily to excuse his failure to challenge for the league title.

SAF? Well he does comment about other clubs, I remember him saying we would be better after Henry left last season, or is that not voyeurism?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2008
4play

The same SAF that spoke about Henry last season Are you still on medication

LIKE DO'H!?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/11/03/sfnman103.xml

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/feb/16/newsstory.arsenal1

Rafa that spends half the time saying Liverpool don't have money like so and so club

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!! undecided

GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2008
Its one thing commenting about the strengths and weaknesses of your rivals,its another yapping about another club's transfer saga. Did SAF say anything when Henry was angling for a move? The link you produced was from Feb 2008.

Wenger should shut his face and concentrate on stopping the stampede of key players away from his club-Hleb,Flamini and Adebayor all at one go.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2008
4play

Keep quiet and go back and ask your doctor for a refund for the drugs he has been administering to you.

The Telegraph link is what date mate

Let me put it up again, incase you didn't see it the first time;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/11/03/sfnman103.xml

And your Gaffer has spoken.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article4238078.ece

GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2008
Loyika
the Telegraph link says Fergie would try to keep Ronnie at United. . .
so wats the news?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2008
JK

Are you Mancs registered at the same hospital or what

The Telegraph article talks about Fergie's views on Henry leaving Arsenal.

The link on Ronaldo is from Times Online.

I only put it up, cause nothing else new is coming out of your camp grin grin

How lag. Have you guys started your "Building on water" fantasy project Una wan vex Bar Beach again, i sorry for V.I. residents grin grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2008
oh. . dont mind me jare
TimesOnline, Telegraph, . , wats the difference?

Lag's good. .
Working on a skyscraper to be built on the lagoon. . . grin

. . .How far with the Crouch replacing Ade story?
talking about Boli and Plantain Chips grin cheesy
wats the difference?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
Boli pass Boli oh!! shocked

Boli for lag no be the same as Boli for PH grin grin

Skyscrapers on the Lagoon You Lag bois must really be "Passing the dutchie on the left hand side" grin grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by omowhyou(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2008
IS IT POSSIBLE?
Madrid Include Ronaldo In Pre-Season Plans
Real Madrid are including Cristiano Ronaldo in their pre-season plans and are convinced that he will be with them for their trip to Austria on July 21, according to Marca.

Madrid Include Ronaldo In Pre-Season Plans
galleria zoom
Bernd Schuster knows that given the price and the emphasis placed on prising the Portuguese star away from Old Trafford, that he is likely to be the only signing of the summer.

That pressure has meant that Madrid cannot now afford to miss out on him because it would require a rapid redrawing of the plans and would sees calls for president Ramón Calderón to go.

A date of July 7 was stated by Marca, who have been accused of being the public voice box of the club by pundits, as the date when a deal could be announced, but that has now changed.

Ronaldo is in the middle of a month's holiday, that he began after Portugal's exit from Euro 2008, but he is predicted to return to Manchester next week and finalise a move to Madrid.

Schuster is confident that he will have the player in his ranks in time for the trip to Irdning for the start of pre-season training and has made accommodation plans for him.

The limited transfer movement at the Bernabéu has so far only seen Javier Balboa go to Benfica, although, Roberto Soldado and Julio Baptista are expected to sold soon.

Robinho could also go even if Ronaldo does not arrive because he is reportedly becoming upset at being tipped to made a makeweight in a deal for the United star.

While Ronaldo remains away from the media spotlight, the saga will continue to drag on with the latest predictions turning full circle as many people believe that he could not stay at Old Trafford.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
Loyika
We are like blazing the trail. . .
Very soon, you'ld be driving on 3rd Mainland Bridge, and a 70 storey hotel would be staring you in the face. . You look down and you see it rising out of the water, .!! wink Very soon dude, very soon. . grin

Ade's Boli is the typical village type. .
I wonder what Milan is seeing. . .
Even Chelsea is interested!!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by macty: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
Everyone is talking i mean nobody should b bad mouthin man.u here that mr toshmann that is shoutin that he hates man.u can create is own thread and be hollerin there is it paining him that we won the priemiership and the champoins league? abeg leave our club alone oooo cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by omowhyou(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
They just want to be like Man United but, they can not. We are the best that was and the best that is
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
The Chavs have succeded in getting Deco
Good buy i must say going by his outing at the Euro finals
Me thinks that the season will fully determine whether he is a good buy
I also feel that the Chavs have succeded in keeping a tight pay cheque

Whatever the case, nxt seasons determine.
E8M for him is a fair price to me. Given that he's injury prone.

Berbatov should pls run over to Old Trafford for his pre season. Guys whatchu think.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
United are reported to be chasing Berbatov, Pavlyuchenko and Huntelaar. .with Berbatov as the favourite and the other 2 as alternatives if the deal doesnt go thru. .

To me, Fergie should forget bout Berba and sign Huntelaar. He is younger, cheaper, better in the air and he seems to be a natural goal scorer.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by omowhyou(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
the way they are going now i pray they should fail in getting ETO and Ronadinho. call it bad belle
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ruudcruise(m): 3:14am On Jul 02, 2008
jan klass hunterlar will be cuming to the theaters of dreamz
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2008
I don't know why some people think Huntelaar is better then Berbatov
He couldn't even get a starting shirt at Euros for the Dutchs

As far as am concerned, the difference between Berba and Klass is very wide
And he has acclamatised to the Premier league.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by JUNIT1(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2008
withouth ronaldo you gays will be strugling for a uefa cup spot. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2008
Klass is 2 years younger than Berbatov and will be a lot easier to handle than the Bulgarian captain
hes scored close to 170goals in 220 appearances!!!
thats phenomenal.

we dont need personalities in our camp but a proven goal-scorer.
Klass playing for United will pave way for him at the national side.

tho, i'll agree Berba is a better all round footballer. any of them will be just fine
they are bth 25 and 27 respectively.

@J-unit
who do u think ure talking to?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by omowhyou(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2008
let klass come and for ronaldo, just show him the door.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2008
tkb417:

Klass is 2 years younger than Berbatov and will be a lot easier to handle than the Bulgarian captain
hes scored close to 170goals in 220 appearances!!!
thats phenomenal.

we don't need personalities in our camp but a proven goal-scorer.
Klass playing for United will pave way for him at the national side.

tho, i'll agree Berba is a better all round footballer. any of them will be just fine
they are bth 25 and 27 respectively.

Huntelaar is better than Berbatov and Benzema.
How many goals would Berba score for Man Utd?? He cannot score 20 league goals!!!!

Klass is a proven leader and goal-scorer in Ajax.
United's style of play suits him very well. . . .Quick counter attacks, crosses from Nani/Ronaldo and scoring headers from dead-balls.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2008
Pretty obvious Fergie doesn't want to let Ronny go cos the boi's still got a lot to bring to the team.Hez still young and his already amazing talents could increase yet.Besides,he fits in,blends well with the rest of the players.

Still i think Fergie should let the boi go realize his Madrid dream.Everyone's entitled to that,right? He should be released so when he gets there he can compare both teams.See how well he'll fit in with their team compared to United.See whether he'll be frequently benched and frustrated or not.See how well he'll perform with the Spanish style of things compared to what hez used to at OT.

Then again,i would prefer he remain at OT cos Fergie actually cares about his players and their development.Real Madrid is all about acquiring stars,then benching/testing them till they find what they're looking for,and if they don't find it in that particular star,he becomes a sub.Technically.Yet another great talent not good enough for Madrid.Methinks this their hot love for Ronaldo isn't one that'll last too long.

Yes Huntelaar, no Benzema.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Cristalz

I hope Jackal has told you I have switched sides.

I am now a bonafide United supporter.

I even love Westerhof now.

Oya gimme positive response abeg wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2008
@doyin13
Switched sides? shocked Then Yar'adua must be physically fit.

Jackal hasn't told me anything o.So i'm shaking hands with my gloves on grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2008
Cristalz:

@doyin13
Switched sides? shocked Then Yar'adua must be physically fit.

Jackal hasn't told me anything o.So i'm shaking hands with my gloves on grin

Hubba Hubba now. . . .

The gloves can stay on, . . . . . .Its all about the Knickers. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
Cristalz:

Pretty obvious Fergie doesn't want to let Ronny go because the boi's still got a lot to bring to the team.Hez still young and his already amazing talents could increase yet.Besides,he fits in,blends well with the rest of the players.

Still i think Fergie should let the boi go realize his Madrid dream.Everyone's entitled to that,right? He should be released so when he gets there he can compare both teams.See how well he'll fit in with their team compared to United.See whether he'll be frequently benched and frustrated or not.See how well he'll perform with the Spanish style of things compared to what hez used to at OT.

Then again,i would prefer he remain at OT because Fergie actually cares about his players and their development.Real Madrid is all about acquiring stars,then benching/testing them till they find what they're looking for,and if they don't find it in that particular star,he becomes a sub.Technically.Yet another great talent not good enough for Madrid.Methinks this their hot love for Ronaldo isn't one that'll last too long.

Yes Huntelaar, no Benzema.

Ferguson cannot let Ronaldo go. . . . Letting Ronnie go will send wrong signals to youngsters like Nani and Anderson. . . .
Someone has to stop Madrid from raiding budding talents anywhere their leprotic hands can pinch players.

The most annoying thang is they don't even have the money to afford Ronaldo. . . . .How much do they make??
Trust me, the only thing that makes Madrid look rich is their TV Broadcast rights which they do independently unlike English clubs.
Madrid signed 770 million pounds in a 10-year deal to broadcast their matches unlike PREM where all the league games r handled by SKYSPORTS.

If they want Ronaldo, let em come and get him for 80 million.
They should PAY up or shut their spanish traps.
Bloody twitz.

@ Doyin13,

I won't tolerate any form of sexual harrassment in this place.
Leave our footballfemale alone.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Doyin13,

I won't tolerate any form of sexual harrassment in this place.
Leave our footballfemale alone.

See ooo. . . . . .Was that meant to embellish.

FootballFemale. . . . . . .Orisirisi

I recommend Soccerlita instead grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

@Cristalz

I hope Jackal has told you I have switched sides.

I am now a bonafide United supporter.

I even love Westerhof now.

Oya gimme positive response abeg wink

ashewo ! angry

because of woman u dey deny ur home club shocked undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2008
Doyin13 na original ashewo
shebi babes dey for una side too?
leave our babes alone o
LOL!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2008
tkb417:

Doyin13 na original ashewo
shebi babes dey for una side too?
leave our babes alone o
LOL!

Babes in Pompey?? ?? ??
Try whores n hi-klass hookers. grin cheesy

Have u guys heard Carlos Queiroz might be on his way to Portugal?? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.