Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,717 members, 7,938,183 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (515247 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2007
And manure fans are what? Blighted in reasoning!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 12:40am On Feb 20, 2007
Arsenals fans haven't suffered, as we get to watch young bright things playing the beautiful game the way its meant to.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2007
Y'al get a grip! this is strictly for man u right?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2007
@ cabali - thank you. Some people just refused to read the title
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2007
I guess they are cleared on that now grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 1:07am On Feb 20, 2007
yes i agree with u too calibre, leave man unite fans to stick their heads up their bingo and thing all is well. please every other fans mind your business ooooooooo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2007
U can now get back to business
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2007
when i'm good and ready, you sef you no get business?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2007
Lailai; i no get grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 3:21am On Feb 20, 2007
@Cabali, when did u become a devil, a red one at that! Abi na devils' advocate u be?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 4:47am On Feb 20, 2007
Am not a devil but that dont mean I have to be wayward about their business on their thread; just a little respect thats all. Am still colour blue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 5:22am On Feb 20, 2007
cold blue you mean ?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 5:28am On Feb 20, 2007
not cold, sweetheart, cool blue cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 5:30am On Feb 20, 2007
cabali:

not cold, sweetheart, cool blue cool

over here we call them cold blue as they are boring as hell. Even their own fans say so too, even you know it too
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2007
Lmao
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 5:40am On Feb 20, 2007
Lets talk man u pls!

If am to go off for while, i'll say the post by nne, whatever is as witless as the username of the 'poster' tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 5:49am On Feb 20, 2007
cabali:

Lets talk man u please!

If am to go off for while, i'll say the post by nne, whatever is as witless as the username of the 'poster' tongue

what's username got to do with the price of fish eh. everyone's username including yours young lady looks funny hehehehe
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2007
cabali:

Y'al get a grip! this is strictly for man u right?

I honestly cnt understand y people dnt take deir timee to read.This is STRICTLY MAN UTD u know.Emm y Assna dey talk sef.Reading anyday is stronger dn blackburn now so make una use shame cover una face.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2007
it could be attributed to a stint of down syndrome

Reading is actually a good side and arsenal wont forget that!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2007
cabali:

it could be attributed to a stint of down syndrome

Reading is actually a good side and arsenal wont forget that!
[/quote

its man u that won't forget lol. the drew with them and we beat the 4-0
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by cabali(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2007
thats right, in any case, reading will be remembered for sure lol grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED is the team.Henry will jump @ d opportunity of playing for us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2007
Ha!! Ha!! Manu4laif cool That was a nice one, Will print it out and put at my desks. Can't stop laughing. Man you have a nice sense of humour cool, hope we see more of this.

4play grin, you on the other hand are the joke. You make us all laugh (at you) even your scum mates can't hold back the tears. Listening to you is like watching "Video bloppers of American Idol".

Hmmm will not comment any more on who will win or not win stuff, as it stands;

League: Manscum leading with 6 points with double digit games to go.
Verdict: Nothing is settled till May, Trophy ain't handed out to top of the table team in February.

FA Cup: 5th round replays and Quarters still to be played.
Verdict: Not sure who will be at Wembley, this is not the lotto. Teams who deserve to be there, will be there. No trophy won.

UEFA CL: 2nd round for all teams.
Verdict: Same thing as with FA Cup. Teams to make athens will deserve toi be there.

Carling Cup: Final on Sunday, Arsenal vs Chelsea
Verdict: By Monday someone will actually have a trophy to boast about.

So guys, all the Gangsta stance should chill. No trophy has been won yet, till Monday. Manscum haven't won anything, Chelsea and Arsenal have an equal chance of being the first (not counting Charity shield) team to lift up Silverware this years. So whats all the noise about

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2007
I agree. Henry would be lucky to even be there but we don't want Henry. He's Arsenal's motivation for everything they do.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2007
@ J-girl,

Abi oh.We wldnt want to be held responsible for anything.Besides we gat to give them some hope.

@ Loyika.

Suprised
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2007
@loyika,
I hope you have a strong heart cos more will come.

@ all.
The action is getting hotter.The heat is on.

We are in the months referred to as fast and furious.This is where the strength in depth begins to play out.Just one slip can define your campaign .
The Reading hiccup must be put aside.Another unneeded 90+ minutes will be played to address that issue but hopefully we should come out tops.Football is beautiful .If Ronaldo had scored 2 of his 3 gilt-edged chances Reading would have been buried alive but give it to them,they are fighters.We could not beat them at home last year so they can be tough.But I think the game will be less close this time around.I think.

UCL

Lille:
1.Have absolutely nothing to lose.
2.Very big ambitions.
3.Resolute.
4.Beat us last term.We could not score H/A
5.Poor current league form.No win in 4.
6.Decent players,Makoun,Osaze,Bodmer,Silva
7.Bad 'home' pitch

MU:
1.Full strength squad
2.Experienced UCL hands and  legs, Edwin,Gary,Scholsy,Baba Henrik,2Ole.
3.Good current league form
4.Confidence

I think it will be fast and furious in the first few minutes and it is a winnable game.Whatever the result we must score a goal(s).

The tie is over 2 legs but we must do a lot of work now to make OT less of a bother.

Very winnable and why shouldn't we.

Keep scoring,keep winning

WAN UNITED!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2007
Manu4laif, you're funny but you ain't that funny grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ehie007(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2007
i feel u guys. MAN uTD for life
i believe wwe will run over lille God willing.
for the premieship i see us winning with 3points margin. it will be more painful to chelsea for us  to win the league with three points ahead of them than 9,11 points.
J-Girl didnt know u are a MANUTD fan. no offence on the other thread. grin
1 united.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2007
@ ehie, we might have our differences on our views of gender but as you said one united.
*singing - We will, we will, rock ya rock ya!*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by deejay1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2007
united 4life but lille dey do well 4 french league ooo i remember last season that every1 was saying united will knock benefica down but we all know wat happened thou united!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 4 life!!!1111
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2007
Looks like we pressing them anyway.Hope we get one goal

UNITED FOR LIFE
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2007
We have won grin

See how you do it in Europe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.