Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,838 members, 7,889,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

No Harmony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Harmony (909 Views)

How To Live In Peace And Harmony With Your Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Harmony by DeepZone: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
Is it possible to love someone and[b] just not be able to get along with that person? [/b]If so, how does one get over the loss of that relationship, especially when [b]neither [/b]person wants to let go, yet it seems to be a necessity.
Re: No Harmony by rampagain: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2008
being inlove is a diff thing

trusting,understanding that person is another thing entirely,which leads one to compatibility

wen u understand d person so well,u will be able to get along wt dat person
Re: No Harmony by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2008
deepzone is now in deepsh*t. grin
Re: No Harmony by onyinye2(f): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2008
It depends. . . .

I remember this one guy that all we did was clash all the time, but didn't mean that I didn't love him. Just that we didn't get along.
Of course that relationship didn't last that long. . . . but we remain some what of friends. I mean we civil towards eachother.
Re: No Harmony by idupaul: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
this deepzone poster has been starting up strange threads all day. he seem to have changed kinda
Re: No Harmony by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
idupaul:

this deepzone poster has been starting up strange threads all day. he seem to have changed kind of
she
Re: No Harmony by DeepZone: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2008
deepzone is now in deepsh*t
Never! I always find my way out, trust me.
Re: No Harmony by DeepZone: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2008
this deepzone poster has been starting up strange threads all day. he seem to have changed kind of
Imagine what Jesus can do to you. grin grin
Re: No Harmony by chika98: 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
It won't work if they aren't compatible. There is nothing you can do about that.
Re: No Harmony by opsydudu(m): 12:19am On Sep 24, 2008
boring

Love is getting along with some1 you love
Re: No Harmony by Pataki: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2008
DeepZone:

Is it possible to love someone and[b] just not be able to get along with that person? [/b]If so, how does one get over the loss of that relationship, especially when [b]neither [/b]person wants to let go, yet it seems to be a necessity.

Can two walk together except they be agreed? wink

Girl the answer to your posse is obvious.
Re: No Harmony by iice(f): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2008
DeepZone:

shocked shocked Not possible in my case.
Re: No Harmony by Tatase(f): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2008
I think if you're not getting along with someone (all the time), you can't really be in love with them.

Reason: Not getting along means that each of you think your opinion is the right one and you're not willing to back down because of pride or whatever and when you really love someone then it doesn't really matter who's wrong or right, you're willing to back down from arguments sometimes even when you're right. It usually means your personalities are so similar that they clash.

Bottom Line: So it may be that you admire the person, like them, respect them even but if you guys can't EVER agree and you NEVER get along then you don't really LOVE "love" them, because love is humble (at least sometimes) and doesn't need to always be right.

How to get over it: I mean it depends. Some people thrive on drama so they cling to relationships that aren't really peaceful or healthy. I mean if you never get along one day it's going to escalate to like a big break up fight where you'll both lose whatever respect or liking for each other you might have. I think you both should just agree that you like each other, but aren't good for each other. No one is at fault, its one of those things that just didn't work out. So I think you guys should just have a good chat about it and just break up.

(1) (Reply)

Confused / What Do You Think about online dating? / Could She Have Been Influenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.