Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

Could She Have Been Influenced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Have Been Influenced (909 Views)

Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... / Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Have Been Influenced by enigmatik: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2009
fellaz,could you please air you sincere opinion on this: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GIRL TO MINGLE WITH GIRLS OF UNSCRUPULOUS MANNERS LIKE SMOKING, DRINKING,FUCKING AROUND AND ALL SORTS FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS IN A HIGHER INSTITUTION AND NOT GET INFLUENCED, COS THIS BABE HAS CONTINUALLY DENIED HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY MAN THRU OUT THESE YEARS EXCEPT ME, THOUGH SHE CONFESSED DEVELOPING DRINKING HABIT AND NITE CLUBBING AT A TIME, HER DRESS CODE SUCKS FROM THE PIX SHE TOOK IN SKOOL, IS THIS POSSIBLE COS I KNOW SOME OF HER RUGGED FRIENDZ,
, SO WAT DO YOU THINK

I THINK I'D PREFER MORE OPINIONS FROM THE LADIES FOLKS.PLEASE LADIES KINDLY THINK BACK ABOUT SOME EXPERIENCES MAYB FRM U OR FROM OTHERS THAT MAY B GERMANE TO THIS SCENERIO BEFORE POSTING MORE REPLIES.LISTEN I HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS BABE BUT MY HEART TELLS ME SHE HAS BEEN LYING TO ME.I HVE NOT CAUGHT IN ANY BAD ACT BUT SHE DEFINITELY LIVED A RUGGED LIFE IN SKOOL WITH THOSE FRIENDS, SHE STILL CALLS THEM TILL DATE
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by Sissy3(f): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2009
well i think it is possible that she didn't however, very hard to believe IMHO. cox peer pressure is a powerful force that not everyone can resist.

so since you cant confirm this from any other source, you might as well believe her cox she might be telling the truth.
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by iice(f): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2009
Very possible. But like Sissy said, it's not everyone that can withstand peer pressure.
Unless you find otherwise, believe undecided
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by Hollysmile: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2009
@Poster, 'yes, could she'!
I have absolutely nothin to say here. But come oh, did u say her dress code now sucks? She's now in2 drinking alcoholic substance? Havin 'bitches' as her closest and dearest pals? Clubbing and stil not know any man?!!
She may not only have been misled into all these little things, but also into being a lesbian. Guy, watch her closely.
By her words, u will find out! PEER GROUP STRONG OH!
I rest my case!
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by charminme(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2009
There is this adage that says 'show me ur friends and i will tell u who u are'

Friends have a way of influencing

Watch her closely before u make ur decisions
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by iice(f): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2009
charminme:

There is this adage that says 'show me ur friends and i will tell u who u are'

Friends have a way of influencing

Watch her closely before u make ur decisions

Not necessarily true
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by charminme(f): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2009
iice:

Not necessarily true

U rite!
That was y i said he sud watch her closely

Wise sayings are like 85% true just like "if u walk with a dog u will chop shit"
Trully they are not always correct
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by Dvampire(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2009
ur girl has become one of them. all those denials are just mere facade. drop her while u still have ur heart in ur chest
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by spikedcylinder: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
Silly thread. undecided
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by yme1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2009
Not every body can be infleuced by friends, if she says she wasnt part of it then do not doubt her except she begins to prove some bad habits
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by sistawoman: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2009
Really what is the point of this thread. Have you not already made up your mind.

You will do one of two things:

1. Believe her
2. Not believe her

What you pick above will determine if you:

1. stay with her
2. leave her

If you dont have trust what do you have. You have to say now is my girl a lier or is she truthful.

Unless you have video tape, which you dont, you can only trust or distrust. It is that simple.

Can you be totally honest and say that you have been the perfect bf while she was away? No need to answer that on the forum but just to yourself. Now judge her the way you want to be judged.

The truth is some can be influenced and some can not, unless you were there all you have is her word to go on and she says she was not.
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by oluwafemi113(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
no be small thing oooo
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by IFELEKE(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
In The game of Pretence,I give some ladies Big Ups.
I used to date a lady way back and her appearance,mode of dressing and friends she rolls with leaves no other name to qualify her.
We got closer and she started rebuffing my ''Advances'' overtime I became angry and I confronted her coz I was wondering why she won't give me a piece of the action with her kind of reputation,There and then she gave the shocker that she was a virgin.At first I laughed it off but later I confirmed.
So in this case[b],Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are [/b] adage won't work.
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by Czarskit(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2009
~ Giv her d benefit of the doubt, the truth can't be hidden 4 long. ~
By the way, do u mean that u neva had sex during ur days in skool? ~
~ Remember that pigs don't wear boots ~
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by olasboy: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2009
If you can't live without the thought, honestly you cant leave with her. So forget it!

This is what I do: paint the worst scenario and think it thru if its acceptable to you, if its is not? Forget it.

I no talk say she do or no do oh. But the Bible says evil communication corrupts good manner.

Its also talk say "Love covers multitude of sin"

Abeg, pick 1
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by iice(f): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
IFELEKE:

In The game of Pretence,I give some ladies Big Ups.
I used to date a lady way back and her appearance,mode of dressing and friends she rolls with leaves no other name to qualify her.
We got closer and she started rebuffing my ''Advances'' overtime I became angry and I confronted her coz I was wondering why she won't give me a piece of the action with her kind of reputation,There and then she gave the shocker that she was a virgin.At first I laughed it off but later I confirmed.
So in this case[b],Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are [/b] adage won't work.

Ahahahahaha i have friends like that.  I enjoy the shock they give people cheesy
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by xavier3(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
y me:

Not every body can be infleuced by friends, if she says she wasnt part of it then do not doubt her except she begins to prove some bad habits

word!
not evry1 is influenced by friends
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by enigmatik: 9:52am On May 29, 2009
c'mon
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by na2day2(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2009
~Sissy~:

well i think it is possible that she didn't however, very hard to believe IMHO. cox peer pressure is a powerful force that not everyone can resist.

so since you cant confirm this from any other source, you might as well believe her cox she might be telling the truth.

so are u saying all this while i left u to attend a biz meeting ur friends influenced u to do stuff? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by pyr8te: 10:02am On May 29, 2009
@Enigmatik, sorry this is a bit off the topic? are u an Enigma boy (or ex)?
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by truphie(f): 10:03am On May 29, 2009
she may have but it all depends on her character.
Even the Bible says "Do not be deceived, bad company corrupts good behaviour"
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by pringles1(f): 10:06am On May 29, 2009
Its either u like her whicheva way she is or u don't like her at all.what attracted u to her in d first place.
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by Sissy3(f): 11:27pm On May 29, 2009
na2day?:

so are u saying all this while i left u to attend a biz meeting ur friends influenced u to do stuff?  undecided undecided undecided undecided

worri me less oo angry angry angry

u think i didnt knw wot u were doing at ur so called biz meeting 
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by na2day2(m): 12:00am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

worri me less oo angry angry angry

u think i didnt knw wot u were doing at ur so called biz meeting 

business? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by Sissy3(f): 12:11am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

business? undecided undecided undecided

yes business angry angry

wen u wan to get out of ur games u start acting confused angry angry
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by na2day2(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

yes business angry angry

wen u wan to get out of ur games u start acting confused angry angry

me confused? don't think so honey, just so that i can understand u, when i go for a biz meeting i do business in the meeting grin grin
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by Sissy3(f): 12:26am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

me confused? don't think so honey, just so that i can understand u, when i go for a biz meeting i do business in the meeting  grin grin

dnt let me spill our dirty laundry here oo angry angry

cuz it will nt be pretty embarassed embarassed

so u berra stop lying, b4 i lose ma cool
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by C2H5OH(f): 12:30am On May 30, 2009
i think it is possible that she didn't however, very hard to believe IMHO. cox peer pressure is a powerful force that not everyone can resist.
that
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by na2day2(m): 1:10am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

dnt let me spill our dirty laundry here oo angry angry

cuz it will nt be pretty embarassed embarassed

so u berra stop lying, b4 i lose ma cool

what did i buy the washer and dryer for? angry angry angry angry
Re: Could She Have Been Influenced by blackgucci(m): 4:45am On May 30, 2009
sistawoman:

Really what is the point of this thread. Have you not already made up your mind.

You will do one of two things:

1. Believe her
2. Not believe her

What you pick above will determine if you:

1. stay with her
2. leave her

If you dont have trust what do you have. You have to say now is my girl a lier or is she truthful.

Unless you have video tape, which you dont, you can only trust or distrust. It is that simple.

Can you be totally honest and say that you have been the perfect bf while she was away? No need to answer that on the forum but just to yourself. Now judge her the way you want to be judged.

The truth is some can be influenced and some can not, unless you were there all you have is her word to go on and she says she was not.

such logic! you make socrates proud.

(1) (Reply)

Fall In Luv Wif Sum1 Who Raped U? / Two Eligible Bachelor / Why Do Some Guys Give Up Easily 4 Stubborn Gals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.