Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,671 members, 7,882,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Wife Midnight Call - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Midnight Call (14487 Views)

Who Is Up For A Midnight Call? Ladies Only / Midnight Call. Who Cares? / Midnight Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2008
I just kepe wondering when some set of people here say that she cant control what comes in to her phone, i quite agree with that. But what the heck will she keep that kind of a message on her phone. Messages like this should be deleted immediately. Or maybe she wants her husband to feel jealous, what will be her gain in that?

It seems the man himself cannot control his house, not even my so-called girlfriend will be receiving midnit calls from a F*****G guy at nite and she's lieing down right next to me, let alone my wifey. TO HELL WITH THAT
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2008
Ellyptical

were you with her in the same room when she gets those calls[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

yes were both on the same bed

Again did your wife read the love sms? did you confront her with it?[/col[color=#990000]

yes i do confront her but she said the text was strainge to her

Ellyptical what is your advice for me
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by jennykadri: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2008
poster wat kind of question r u asking?

wat is a married woman doing talking to a man at night always,which kain friend be dat one?

tell her to call the man b4 ur own presence,the fone must be on speaker fone,then tell her to ask him why he sent that msg to her fone(since she said its strange to her)she should not let him know u r there,then tell her to warn him seriousl not to call her again

and make sure u buy credit for her b4 her calling,take her by surprise and tell her to try and convince u,if she says she doe not have credit on her fone,give her the one u bought,dont give her any breathing space atall,infact dont even let her go anywhere,until shes made the call b4 ur own eyes

in conclusion--------sorry sir,but it looks as if ur wife is cheating on u

im not trying to cause confusion in ur marriage,but since u r asking for advise i will give u mine----there is a 99 and half% probability dat shes cheating on u
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by cleric(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2008
I thot it was women only that had chicken brain (apologies to all sistas in the house, na personal opinion).
My friend, you no get brain at all, woman dey deceive you with tears. She is most likely crying from the pains which resulted from the bangings she had during the day. Give me her number make i try my luck too, ODE.  angry
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2008
cleric

thax for your comment it really nice
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by brownbonno(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2008
[quote author=kaaz link=topic=175826.msg2865211#msg2865211 date=1222610948

thax for your comment it really nice
[quote][/quote]

Kaaz,

You don;t need an advice at the moment(he that wear the shoes knows, ).You have to act fast.You are only protecting your marriage and not your wife.These are two distinct entities,think about it and make your choice otherwise you will lose both.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2008
While you've probably recieved all the advice you need, I feel that your wife either already has or is under serious temptation to do something wrong. The unspoken rules of marriage:

1. Nobody you don't know should call your wife, AT ALL!! If for any reason she works (say with a bank), the call should be only a few times and heavily spaced out. Think of it this way; who will call your mum and she will start explaining who it is to your dad?

2. The rule "Its not the texts a girl recieves but the ones she sends that she should be judged" is for boyfriend and girlfriend only. No man will send a married woman those sort of texts unless he feels they can be actualized. Or that he feels she is that 'sort' of woman.

3. The guy no just get respect for you (and that brazenness must have been encouraged by your wife via "you can call me anytime, my husband won't mind"wink by disturbing your sleep to call your wife when only lovers talk (MTN statistics show 99% of midnigt calls na unto toasting- i just dey speculate oh!!)

4.You need to see how easily women can turn on the waterworks. To start crying for them is as easy as to breathe. The one she dey cry no mean natttin!! Actually, the only reason you cry is because you are guilty. If you know say nothing, you will just apologize, arrange yourself and clear the toaster not to call again. All this crying is so that you will not disturb her again.

Then finally, check your marriage; either you married the wrong girl or you ain't givin her that thing she's looking for outside,
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by albridge(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2008
a friend indeed that is sending love messages to your wife. men it looks like this civilization thing as promoted by women has turned men into mumu.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by lawry: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2008
at first y should ur wife make midnite call wit a man and the txt is an evidence dont send her away jst wait (everyday for the thief one day for the owner) she must stop midnite call and i blame u for allowing her and put a spy on her
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2008
thax to all of you in nairaland i have be inspire by all your comment and i will not hesitate to share whatever am facing via from my marriage or anything else.

and thank you og2711 [b][/b]
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Akinagirl(f): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2008
So what is your conclusion?
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by zheroes(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2008
@ kaaz,

if you are still confused then do this
jennykadri:

poster what kind of question r u asking?

what is a married woman doing talking to a man at night always,which kain friend be that one?

[b]tell her to call the man before ur own presence,the phone must be on speaker phone,then tell her to ask him why he sent that msg to her phone(since she said its strange to her)she should not let him know u r there,then tell her to warn him seriousl not to call her again

and make sure u buy credit for her before her calling,take her by surprise and tell her to try and convince u,if she says she doe not have credit on her phone,give her the one u bought,don't give her any breathing space atall,infact don't even let her go anywhere,until shes made the call before ur own eyes[/b]in conclusion--------sorry sir,but it looks as if ur wife is cheating on u

I'm not trying to cause confusion in ur marriage,but since u r asking for advise i will give u mine----there is a 99 and half% probability that shes cheating on u
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by magentam(f): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2008
Ehn! Which kind story your wife dey put so? Initially he was calling her now he has added love messages so that she can linger on them.

Oh boy, question that your wife well,well. If possible the next time the guy calls pick it up and try to determine the emotions in his voice.

Why the crocodile tears? I am not saying that she is cheating on you but as a grown woman,she can control activities related to her.

If the guy is really pestering her and it has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt, I'd suggest you take matters into your hands to send the stupid wife-screwer away and save you marriage. You hear me sooooo? (pulling at my ears). Make who get ear, hear word!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2008
Akinagirl:

So what is your conclusion?

i'v spoken to her that i don't want the guy friend of her to call her anymore if she still want the relastionship to continue and she really need to be honest with herself and i have gave her last chance if it repeat then that is the end our relationship.

and i as well told her that she may be doing it secretly but one day it will burst out and that is it that the end
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by dyabman(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2008
its all rubbish , making night calls , wife for that matter.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by spizzlenik(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2008
women! women!! women!!! their wonders shall never end tongue
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Akinagirl(f): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2008
Listen kaaz, you said, you will break your relationship if she does it again. What you need to understand is that is not just any old relationship, you all are married. It is high time that you start to wear the pants and reclaim your home. This is your WIFE, not your girlfriend. I believe that you had many good advices on what to do on this forum. Its time that you put your foot down, because you are right, she will continue the relationship because she does not believe that you are serious about what you are saying. She is pushing your buttons, when are you going to react? I hate to say this, but if she wants to act like a child, then treat her like one, monitor her like a baby. Sooner or later she is either going to stop what she is doing, or leave. But what you need to do, is to sit her down and have her explain everything to you, that is going on between her and this man. I take it that you do not know him, know him! This is your wife, not a girlfirend. She cant be all secretive like that and expect you to believe her. And i for one say that her behavior is completely unacceptable. But you kaaz have to see it as unacceptable too, or else she will continue.
Good luck.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2008
collect her sim and buy her new one and
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by ikd: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2008
let her pack her laods if she is not ready to stop talking her foolish friend
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by webman(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2008
When l said that all gals are whores, these NLgals will come with Armor Tank, Bazoka, machine guns of tonuges  and  other weapons of  war to kill me, That's why they killed my thread titled "  Prove Me Wrong,if All Gals Are Not Whores!", Wrt, even the blind will know  that  the gal in question  needs to be sent packing, and the deaf will kill such gal, Ok, challange me  again that gals are  not,
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by iykedee: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
If you really want to put an end to the whole midnight calling thingy, as an African man, you gotta bring this to the notice of her family and yours with the fore-said sms as an exhibit and let them come to a conclusion, you can just sit pretty and I guarantee you that no one ( her family and yours) will take this lightly. If she knows everybody now knows, she'll prolly stop this silly act.

I ain't trying to be a prophet of doom but if it looks like a pig, grunts like a pig, smells like a pig, then it's prolly a pig. I think they already went all the way (just my humble, logical thoughts).
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Mystery11(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2008
Missy B:

Personally this is what I think:
Firstly. . . She's a married woman and should therefore
have nuttin to do with regular night calls.
Secondly:A love text from the same midnite 'friend'?
Mehn it's not by cryin' and swearin' O.She has to CONVINCE me beyond every doubt
that there's norrin goin' on.

She could be innocent but I doubt.(I'm nt tryin' to cause kasala in ur marriage O.)
Ask her to call the dude in front of you and tell him NEVER to cal her at night again
cause you aren't okay with it.
Watch closely. . . I think there's more to it than jst 'friendship'. tongue

You said it all Missy B. I will never never allow my wife to talk in the night or get any close with any guy no matter how they were before.

speaking from experience.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Mystery11(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
playah P:

u know what comes into ur wifes phone is not her fault but is what she sends that should really bother u, any idiot might want to cause trouble in ur marriage or maybe a wrong number, just b matured and gently ask ur wife to cut all ties with the person since that person is a form of temptation that might eventually lead to infidelity if nat checked,

I dont believe that shit. talking a guy alone in the night has a lot of meanings or did you forget that she talks with the same guy most nights. Abeg something is wrong somewhere. Whether she responded or not, she should not talk on the phone with a guy esp when married. It is a even a no- go area for a girlfriend let alone a wife.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by dceo: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
dude ur wife is so sleeping around!!!!!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by saintneo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2008
@poster
o boy! sorry O man!
if this is no Nollywood future production, I will advice you to become active!
What kind thrash do you permit in your marital life, there can't be any excuses o! U've got to take some action, better improve on your activities with your wifey(sex, communication, intimacy, etc, etc) or else,

[size=28pt]BYE BYE[/size]

that's there way!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by NaijaWifey(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
No married person not male or female should be recieving calls from anyone at midnight unless it is an emergency, God Forbid! So with that have someone start calling you at midnight and she if she doesn't go mad, the madness has got to stop!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by ericok(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2008
There is nothing wrong with midnight calls if it's done once in a while. Receiving calls from the same guy on a number of occasion and the text message leaves more to be desired. Since you have discussed with your wife and she claimed that the person is a 'friend'; kindly take her word. Trust is paramount in a relationship. However, please don't trust blindly.

You can have a heart to heart discussion with your wife and tell her how much you dislike such calls and I believe if she is sensible and doesn't truly have anything to do with the guy, she will desist from making/receiving mid night calls.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ topic

midnight calls
love messages
crocodile tears

grin grin grin

Some men can be real mugus.

Play on my sister!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by ikd: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

midnight calls
love messages
crocodile tears

grin grin grin

Some men can be real mugus.

Play on my sister!

so you will do thesame thing calling someone else husband in midnight
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
ikd:

so you will do thesame thing calling someone else husband in midnight

Na for where this one come from?
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by smooooooth: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
michelin89:

Na for where this one come from?

1st time i go support u.the guy na real otele. i am sure he is reading upside down.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2008
smooooooth:

1st time i go support u.the guy na real otele. i am sure he is reading upside down.

I nor ask for your support! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends / Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.