Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,693 members, 7,882,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Wife Midnight Call - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Midnight Call (14489 Views)

Who Is Up For A Midnight Call? Ladies Only / Midnight Call. Who Cares? / Midnight Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Ivbade: 7:29am On Mar 29, 2011
First of all, not everyone understands enough to agree with another's opinion. but it makes it easier if you have an experience or know someone who is directly involved in an issue that is discussed. I am not a woman, but know a woman who has been married for quiet a number of years. This woman's husband lost his job for 10years now and the wife takes care of everything in the house. The wife doesnt even complain that she does virtually everything, but wants the man to appreciate her,  She built the house they are living in after giving the man some monies which he could not account for. she trains the children in school, and feeds the home. With all these commitments she still doesnt get love and appreciation from the man. And recently she came across a man who would only say thanks for your effort as a mother to your children and before you knew it she started a  date with the man, Wrong!, anyone would say but dont bring your wife to that point where she becomes vulnerable. All the man would have done was just to call her from time to time to say thanks for your effort in this house and am sure the woman would have been satisfied. So let us do all we can to put things under control and avoid avoidable mistakes. George, i had to explain it this for your understanding- Not all women will sleep around on that grounds, but the ones that will originally do, dont be the one to push them.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by GeorgeD1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2011
ivbade,
looks like you got something there but then people will always find an
excuse for whatever wrong they do.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Dracula27: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2011
Chairmo no vex o, but i think there is a >90% chance that ur wife is cheating and that 10% is left to the logically unusual. Ur woman has your final mumu botton and she is using it cheaply, The obvious is obvious but how can u describe colours to a blind man. Seek sound council from pple around u .
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by 79733139(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2011
Use your head! You better caution ur wife to stop communicating with this so called friend before he starts ba.nging ur wife!

Meet Single Nigerian Men & Women Looking For Love @ www.NubiLove.com
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by GeorgeD1(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2011
na wao! some women are bold oooooo! cheating under the very nose of her husband! shocked
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Thirst4Lif: 4:53am On Mar 31, 2011
You said, "it was a love MSG from the friend of my wife telling her he want to hold her kiss her !"

Nothing difficult to understand about that! The man is making a play for your wife.

Plus

She's allowing him to disrespect you by calling at midnight!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2012
Hhmmm past tory...
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by starlightRR(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2012
kaaz: Hhmmm past tory...
So tell us how you gat your issue resolved....am sure NL peeps can learn from you
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kaaz(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
starlight®®:

So tell us how you gat your issue resolved....am sure NL peeps can learn from you

I actually share this post with her dou she was very upset about it buh I notice after couple of days she started switching off her phone before sleeping and her ways really change back to how it was in there beginning ( we bless now with a beautiful girl )
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by truthhurts2: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2012
Ask her to call the dude in front of you and tell him NEVER to cal her at night again
cause you aren't okay with it.
Watch closely. . . I think there's more to it than jst 'friendship'. tongue[/quote]
i really support this. And if she can't then sumtin is definitly wrong.
nxt thing............... Destroy her sim
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by starlightRR(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
kaaz: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I actually share this post with her dou she was very upset about it buh I notice after couple of days she started switching off her phone before sleeping and her ways really change back to how it was in there beginning ( we bless now with a beautiful girl )

Cool thing you did....not all men have the patience to entertain what she did....thumbs up
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
kaaz: It strange when i notice that my wife started receiving midnight call this days and when i ask her she said it a friend. How come your friend is not calling during the day i asked her but her replied is that he call on his own convenient time.So i got upset with her and she started crying and swearing that she got nothing to do with this guy his just a friend not until last week when we are about to sleep and the MSG come in to my wife phone when i open the MSG it was a love MSG from the friend of my wife telling her he want to hold her kiss her and he cant imagine his life without my wife.

what amaze me is that my wife still crying and swearing that she has nothing to do with this guy his just a friend .

am confuse i don't know maybe i should believe her or not

NAIRALAND PLEASE ADVICE

na the latest fad for naija be dat grin.married women fooling wround with men for phone during midnight calls grin
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by mruknaijaboy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
kaaz: It strange when i notice that my wife started receiving midnight call this days and when i ask her she said it a friend. How come your friend is not calling during the day i asked her but her replied is that he call on his own convenient time.So i got upset with her and she started crying and swearing that she got nothing to do with this guy his just a friend not until last week when we are about to sleep and the MSG come in to my wife phone when i open the MSG it was a love MSG from the friend of my wife telling her he want to hold her kiss her and he cant imagine his life without my wife.

what amaze me is that my wife still crying and swearing that she has nothing to do with this guy his just a friend .

am confuse i don't know maybe i should believe her or not

NAIRALAND PLEASE ADVICE

you allowed youre wife to talk with another man late at night?? you dey mad?? why in the hell would he be calling your wife late at night and she sent her that text as well? I would have kicked her to the curb!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by UmarSanda: 5:33am On Aug 12, 2012
kaaz: You should sit down with your wife and ask her honestly where you are lacking.  has she brought some concerns to you that you thought to be not important and brushed off?

THNX sistawoman

BUT I HAVE SAT HER DOWN TO ASK HER THE SAME QUESTION BUT  SHE SAID SHE IS NOT LACKING ANYTHING AND SHE STILL SAY THE SAME OLD STORY THAT NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM THAT HE IS JUST A FRIEND

MAYBE I WILL DO WHAT MISSY B HAVE SAID : TO ASK HER TO CALL HER FRIEND IN MY PESENT AND TELL HER NOT TO CALL HER AGAIN AT MIDNIGHT BUT WHAT ABOUT DURING THE DAY MAYBE WHEN AM AT WORK THEY CAN STILL CALL EACH OTHER

THIS IS REALLY TOUGH AND I don't WANT MY MARRIED TO BREAK UP

AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

Make her call him in ur present, n den take d phone and ask him if he dnt kw she is married, n neva to call her at odd hours again, den watch her closely in case she change tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.