Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,330 members, 7,904,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Wife Midnight Call - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Midnight Call (14544 Views)

Who Is Up For A Midnight Call? Ladies Only / Midnight Call. Who Cares? / Midnight Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Midnight Call by BBAnne(f): 10:37am On May 04, 2009
i think she's lying, if there is nothing between her and the guy, she shouldnt be recieving midnight calls from him.
, obviously, she likes him, maybe even has feelings for him cus if she doesnt, believe me she wouldnt be depriving herself of sleep just to speak to him.
, and does she speak to him beside u on the bed or she leaves the room?
, does this guy even know that she's married to u?
, does she ever talk about the things they talk about on the phone on those nights?
, men! if she leaves the room to go talk to the "friend" and never speaks about what they talkd about, u need to fasten ur seat belt cus she's taking u for a fast ride.
, ya need to keep ya ears open, dont talk about the guy anymore, even when she recieves her calls, just keep ur cool and watch her, very very closely cus i can assure u that when u dont talk about it, she'll think u're not noticing her escapade and taking more risks, then and only then will u be able know if the guys really is JUST a friend or MORE than a friend.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by lolarde(f): 11:13am On May 04, 2009
kinda dont believe the story.as in the post itself
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by devimcy: 12:01pm On May 04, 2009
dont be decieve with women cry, it's natural with them, a woman can cry n stab a man to death yet crying, the truth of the mata is that ur woman is having a hardcore affair with one rude boy out there just make sure u start using condom on her till she confess n repent
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by phreakabit(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2009
Dude whats the matter with you taking advice from all these vampires in here, As a fellow brother, let me give you a walk through on what to do. Mano a Mano, You know what they say,if you get slapped on one side, simply turn the other close your eyes and anticipate, It might Just be only a punch from Wladimir Klitschko this time, not be too bad eh? it could have been worse
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by tkb417(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2009
It strange when i notice that my wife started receiving midnight call this days and when i ask her she said it a friend. How come your friend is not calling during the day i asked her but her replied is that he call on his own convenient time.So i got upset with her and she started crying and swearing that she got nothing to do with this guy his just a friend not until last week when we are about to sleep and the MSG come in to my wife phone when i open the MSG it was a love MSG from the friend of my wife telling her he want to hold her kiss her and he cant imagine his life without my wife.

what amaze me is that my wife still crying and swearing that she has nothing to do with this guy his just a friend .

am confuse i don't know maybe i should believe her or not

NAIRALAND PLEASE ADVICE
Someone is loving your wife? ah!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by platinumnk(f): 7:55pm On May 04, 2009
save the number and call the guy and ask him urself
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by bobbyo(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2009
bro,forget it women are same,i had this same issue with the one women i thought to be the best in the world and urs is just the pic and that was how it all ended cos there was really something between them after all.u are married just try and see if it can still work if it does not do away with her and be at peace.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kalmebad(f): 2:23pm On May 07, 2009
Am just too impatient to read through what others have written already

Point clearly, Ur wife is cheating

My reason. no man with dignity and self respect will be calling another man's wife at any odd hour, except stated that ur wife did not make this known to him.

No woman of honour, married at that, will encourage a midnite call from whomever except close family members

I repect my married girl friends and never call them up at night, so what more a man and a love txt message,

What other proof do you need
The quilty are quick at shedding tears, watch it is my only advice here.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by agwoko: 3:33pm On May 07, 2009
we are living in a crazy world. women with pretence, better for yu do act fast b4 she send yu to an early grave.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Smi1(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2010
@poster, read the hand written on the WALL !!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by mex004(m): 1:04am On Mar 05, 2010
Gmmm
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by mansmith(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2010
are byou sure you married her or you are living in with her?
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Kgdavid(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
hey genius of course something fishy is going on but let me walk you through the maze cuz it looks like ur lost.
1.What is the guys purpose of calling your wife?
Ans: obvious romantic intent
2.Is your wife aware of his intentions?
Ans: obviously.
3. does she condone his attention?
Ans: yes or she would not keep talking to him and even defend him by calling him a friend.
4. so is she involved with him?
Ans: probably
5: what do you do?
Ans: should never have married her and as it is u r in deep, till death rescues you, shit.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by otuism: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
i think u would need the services of professors of women affairs.any done wait for ur wife to cry blood b4 u take action because that wife of urs is unfaithful to u
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Ngemebiri(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
Come to think of it, what will give a married woman the guts to make mid night call with a strange man the husband did not know in presence of the husband, what's this world tuning into, guys do you know what it takes to make midnight calls, u deny your self some rest, your mind is focus on a guy that is not your husband 4 midnight calls, 4 a woman to stay awake because of midnight call can not be without feelings. My brother for you to have allowed your wife to be making midnight calls with a guy in your presence, u are already telling us according to Osufia, she has wife you, pls be a man and woke up, no woman on earth can try that with me, u can only do it when am not around, pls try and install some respect into this woman you call your wife, 4 God sake what type of marriage is this. God abeg oh
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by tai2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
I believe this is the reason some men beat their wives. OP are you castrated or perhaps you're the one wearing the brassiere in your marriage? Are you daft or you have just never stood up for yourself in your damn life? Did your mother marry the wife for you or did you marry her yourself?

If you have no balls, grow some. A woman you spent money on a wedding for is receiving calls in the middle of the night from a male friend you know nothing about. Just how daft are you? Is she your girlfriend or your wife. Under what circumstances did you marry her? She's crying and you're feeling sorry when you're the offended party. A real wife would report any funny movement instantly before it turned to something else. Instead yours is taking funny calls at night and you are there lying down quiet like a refugee that has no name, a dog chained by its master.

In 10 years time when you have kids, these are the type of women that will tell you the kids are not yours, that her friend slipped and  his kini found its way inside hers and thus Junior was born. Then you will come here and Nairalanders will devote and entire section to discuss your woes. Strike before the woman ruins you, my friend.

I don't care what these feminista's say, give the woman a good belting and throw her out of your house. When she learns the error of her ways, let her home, or let her hook up with her lover full time  and continue what they do at night in the daytime.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Midnight Call by kDB1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2010
WELL TRUTH BE TOLD THERE IS A CHANCE SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING, YET.
WOMEN LOVE THE ATTENTION BUT I DNT THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE IT LIGHTLY.

TAKE HER UP ON IT LIKE SHE HAS CHEATED B'COS
1. SHE MITE HAVE
2. SHE SHOULD HAVE A CLUE HOW THIS CAN DESTROY UR RELATIONSHIP.

ALSO TALK TO HER ABOUTR BEING NAIVE B'COS ITS JUST WRONG TO BE CALLIN A MARRIED WOMAN AT THAT TIME.

YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF, IS IT A ONE OFF? OR SHE SHE BEEN SHOWING TRAITS OF WEAKNESS TO GUYZ? IF ITS A ONE OFF DNT KILL URSELF OVER IT.

MOST WOMEN WILL CHEAT AT ONE POINT IN TIME OR THE OTHER JUST MAKE SURE YOU DNT LOOSE YOUR RESPECT AND SHE DOENT FEEL COMFORTABLE ABOUT IT. LIKE THEY SAY ONCE YOU KILL YOU'LL FIND IT EASY TO DO AGAIN.
GOOD LUCK
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2010
Its not my intention to break your marriage but hey,your wife is a cheater. How do you want her to convince any body? Her friend should know that she;s married and if they can still be playing all their night calls tricks and whatever,then its clear she has somthin for this man. Period
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by feelncrazy: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Kaaz, You are the husband and what you say concerning your own wife is to be respected, Be as a man and tell her enough of this behavior, if it is nothing yet, it will be soon, and the serious trouble is still yet to come unless you handle your business. This man is either trying to tempt her with flattery or pull her from you because he has already had some and he only wants what he think he cant have. Once he have it all will be spoiled for all three of you. Put your foot down and stand on your decision and God word. Pray for God to put it on this man heart to not try to covet another man's wife. IJN, Amen!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2010
Dont nag her, pretend as if nothing is wrong, cook pounded yam for her, wear her favorite Pyjamas, just be nice and kind, pray for her, She will change and come back to u
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by noblegas2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
If she's ur GIRLFRIEND, "Nè pás problém", bt in dis case, she's yur "Femme", den der "es Beaucóup Problém".
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by iyobs7(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2010
aisha2:

Dont nag her, pretend as if nothing is wrong, cook pounded yam for her, wear her favorite Pyjamas, just be nice and kind, pray for her, She will change and come back to u

SUPER STORY: IT'S A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROWS cheesy cheesy cheesy
JUST WAIT TILL SHE START ANSWERING CALLS WHEN YOU ARE BLEEPING HER
WIFE TO CALLER "OH DEAR YOU ARE SWEETER" grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by parates(m): 2:13am On Jun 28, 2010
Why will my wife suddenly start answering call at night and what sort of friend is that and have you bothered listen to what they always talk about at night, I will not even condone a night call from a female friend talkless of a male friend, Tell her to inform that so called friEND to stop calling her!!!!period

FOR HEAVENS SAKES YOU ARE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE!!!!!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by vivaladiva(f): 2:30am On Jun 28, 2010
if it looks like she is lying, if it smells like she is lying then she is prob shafting the dude behind ur bck, frnd ko frnd ni
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by member479760: 2:33am On Jun 28, 2010
your wife is kingfuc about u need to be careful, HIV full ground now ooo. if u love her too much buy her condons and make arrangement on how she go dey do d thin.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Druss(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2010
There is an affair. There is no reason for a guy to call a woman that late unless he wants to hit it!! The man wants to hit it!!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2010
y would u be confused? u should know your wife is cheating on u,stop asking silly questions
forgive if u want to becos of God.if she has nothing to do with him. in the first place she wont lie to u becos like they say clean consience fear no accusation. And if she is really innocent like she claim, i guess she will learn to be open to her husband after this.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by gowaga68: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2010
@ poster na wa for you sef why did you let is continue at the first place?
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by harakiri(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2010
@old post

I know this post is quite old and the issue might probably be resolved by now but i couldn't resist dropping a line or two. . .

This matter is very straight forward.Your wife is cheating on you POINT BLANK! Forget the tears and weeping.A woman's femininity is the strongest weapon she has against a man. Like someone rightfully said, a woman can be stabbing you to death and still cry at the same time.Their tears don't mean sH*t. Women are emotional creatures and shedding tears comes VERY NATURALLY to them. A woman can be bored and just start crying to pass the time or entertain herself. Don't ever take any irrational decision all because a woman cried! ! !

I hope you have picked the pieces and moved on by now.

Nuff said!
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by samdiboh: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2010
she may be telling the truth. trust her except otherwise you catch her red handed.
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Tinksh(f): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2010
platinumnk:

save the number and call the guy and ask him urself

Brilliant! Was thinking of that myself! smiley
Re: My Wife Midnight Call by Nelton(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2010
After 3 yrs is she still receiving the calls? you need to update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Online Prostitution / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.