Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,124 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48966 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2009
FADAKA,Where is dapo's constituency?

B.O.S.S come out with proofs.We aint fools here.

Kobomadness answer the question.Are you the assassin wanted in Nigeria?

God bless us all
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by FADAKA: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Toksajayi, Are you asking because you dont know or , ?
IBADAN SOUTH EAST/ NORTH EAST.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2009

@Fadaka,
But HERE we go again with your "BLUNDER" .  Is Dapo Constituency outside IBADAN, Can Dapo WIN come 2011 without IBADAN, Do you think Dapo Past life in Ibadan we contribute one way or the other in this election?

Let me react to your questions. Dapo Consistuency is a subset in Ibadan politics where his success or failure in the election is going to be primarily determined. So you have to narrow it down to his consistuency rather than talking about Ibadan as a whole. If you are talking about Governorship election, you cannot but bring Ibadan politics in her totality into play, because the success in that election is going to be determined by the summation of votes in every consistuency in Oyo State.

There is no way his past wont play a MAJOR role in this election. Like I have quoted in one of my contribution[b] "The past is the key that unlocks the future. There can never be present without the past. His credibility will be determined by what transpired in the past.[/b]. If the credibility is to be based on the future, then that is like turning the election into GAMBLE (where someone has to lose(electorate) for someone to gain (Dapolam)). Besides, if it is to be based on present, it translates to fielding a candidate without history. Its a disaster!

I have raised some points in my previous posts, and it still amazes me that no one has come to take me head-on on any of the points raised.
I am not here to attack personalty but I will appreciate informed, healthy discussion why you feel Dapolam is qualified without an iota of insult or prejudice.

I even challenge Dapolam to read through my post and let's have a convincing debate while using NAIRALAND as a platform. I hope Dapolam picks up the gauntlet.

Thanks wink
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nemeziz9ja: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
What the heck? Dapo Lam that struggled to graduate from the University of Ibadan wants to wrestle power from scavengers? Yeah right, another BUSH in the making!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2009
Nemeziz9ja nice one.you self don come with another moonlight tale,
please analyze your struggled to graduate.
Is it that I had an extra?
Or I graduated with a pass?
Or they had to beg for me to graduate?
Abi i no even graduate at all?
Or I didnt graduate with my mates?
Answers required please.
Do have a great day ahead
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2009
Dapo why u ignore MT comments, leave nemeziz and him comment. please answer the one wey consign us ibadan voters grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2009
Obviously and sincerely I have never been against anyone antagonizing or criticizing me.And I am sure you know that MT.

MT,I am always ready for a healthy discussion so far we will give rules for people to abide by.
I have taken too much time in responding to untrue and sentimental issues.You know time is money.
I would have been happy if we had been tackling issues here and anyone with anything against me would come out with proofs so that we can be sure it isn't anything close to personal interests or vendetta.

I am always ready to delibrate or even debate but i wont be involved in any platform where people would see us as unserious, because of the things we discuss or issues raised.
The issue of past unlocking the future is well accepted.But surely nobody is a saint.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2009
dapolam:

Obviously and sincerely I have never been against anyone antagonizing or criticizing me.
MT,I am always ready for a healthy discussion so far we will give rules for people to abide by.

The same way you've been deleting posts on facebook that doesn't seem to agree with your opinions? eh Dapo?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

The same way you've been deleting posts on facebook that doesn't seem to agree with your opinions? eh Dapo?

Has he deleted your comment on FB?
His he the admin of the group?

Can't we just stop being haters and say something else,
rather than queuing with hear says?

It's really sucks!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
toba1909:

His he the admin of the group?

Can't we just stop being haters and say something else,
Of course he is and hey, I'm no hater.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Of course he is and hey, I'm no hater.

Oh God!
Have you take time to check very well?
One Ehis Ero is the Admin of that group.
Stop passing wrong signals here

HATERS!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by beauty2009: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
I cant wait for this debate to start. Another Obama/Mccain drilling!! grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2009
Thanks Dapo for your response.

I am not here to attack your personality or conjure up a story out of the blue to dent your ambition. I am here to tackle issues that I feel wont make you an acceptable candidate to vie for this position. Let me take time to re-list them again , and just respond to them :

11 Golden Questions

1. I feel you have not impacted at any grassroot level before within your constituency, why do you want to be involved at the Higher Level i.e Federal House of Representative?. The journey of a thousand years start with a STEP and not a JUMP, I think

2. I feel you need a sound political experience and maturity to be able to function effectively at the Federal House of Representative, could you show me some you can readily display on your resume?

3. Knowing fully well that Federal House of Representative need people with PROVEN track record and impressive political antecedents. Could you point out to some you can boast of please?.

4. As a son of an ex-governor, you had the golden opportunity to be a role model to the youths during your father's reign. Could you point to some conspicuous ways you have gone to demonstrate this ?.

5. Some of your die-hard supporters at Nairaland and Facebook, who have been busy "insulting" anyone that dares to question your ambition, what message do you think they are passing to the people ?, and it's so astonishing that you have not publicly severe tie with them. Are they carrying out your orders?

6. I will like you to convince us of your political ideaologies. For now, I believe that the reason why you are going to the election is because your father was an ex-governor. Could you convince us otherwise ?

7. I feel Charity should not be used as a political platfom, I will like you to justify the use of the so-called "Charity" that you and your supporters have been pointing to as the basis of you impacting at the grassroot.

8. Questions have been asked about the "purported" oil company that you floated ?. Where is the location of this oil company?, Tell us about your partners?,Do you pay tax as at when due?, what is the company's certificate of incorporation number ?. Let me state here that I am in position to verify any claim you make here and make it public with your permission.

9. Some people say you drove away the present Deputy Governor as well as the son of Adedibu, Senator Kamorudeen from your father's compound. Do you feel this is enough reasons to prove that you have the courage , and hence should be voted in ?.

10. You have been clamouring to be treated independently without any attachment to your father. Do we take this your argument as your own acceptance of the failure of your Dad's performance in governance or what better explanation can you give to describe your argument on the issue.

11. Considering what you have heard on both Nairaland and Facebook from people regarding your person, I know a few of the revelation must have come as a shock. Given the benefit of a hindsight, what would you have done different going back into the past?

Please, any one is allowed to make his/her own contribution. Let us make this as healthy as possible. No name-calling, no insult, no distraction from the main issues. DapoLam will do well to number his response to correspond with the questions asked.
Thanks wink
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by chihums(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
this is public assault
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
MT:

Thanks Dapo for your response.

I am not here to attack your personality or conjure up a story out of the blue to dent your ambition. I am here to tackle issues that I feel wont make you an acceptable candidate to vie for this position. Let me take time to re-list them again , and just respond to them :

11 Golden Questions  

1. I feel you have not impacted at any grassroot level before within your constituency, why do you want to be involved at the Higher Level  i.e Federal House of Representative?. The journey of a thousand years start with a STEP and not a JUMP, I think

2. I feel you need a sound political experience and maturity to be able to function effectively at the Federal House of Representative, could you show me   some you can readily display on your resume?

3. Knowing fully well that Federal House of Representative need people with PROVEN track record and impressive political antecedents. Could you point out to some you can boast of please?.

4. As a son of an ex-governor, you  had the golden opportunity to be a role model to the youths during your father's reign. Could you point to some conspicuous ways you have gone to demonstrate this ?.

5. Some of your die-hard supporters at Nairaland and Facebook, who have been busy "insulting" anyone that dares to question your ambition, what message do you think they are passing to the people ?, and it's so astonishing that you have not publicly severe tie with them. Are they carrying out your orders?

6. I will like you to convince us of your political ideaologies. For now, I believe that the reason why you are going to the election is because your father was an ex-governor. Could you convince us otherwise ?

7. I feel Charity should not be used as a political platfom, I will like you to justify the use of the so-called "Charity" that you and your supporters have been pointing to as the basis of you impacting at the grassroot.

8. Questions have been asked about the "purported" oil company that you floated ?. Where is the location of this oil company?, Tell us about your partners?,Do you pay tax as at when due?, what is the company's certificate of incorporation number ?. Let me state here that I am in position to verify any claim you make here and make it public with your permission.

9. Some people say you drove away the present Deputy Governor as well as the son of Adedibu, Senator Kamorudeen from your father's compound. Do you feel this is enough reasons to prove that you have the courage , and hence should be voted in ?.

10. You have been clamouring to be treated independently without any attachment to your father. Do we take this your argument as your own acceptance of the failure of your Dad's performance in governance or what better explanation can you give to describe your argument on the issue.

11. Considering what you have heard on both Nairaland and Facebook from people regarding your person, I know a few of the revelation must have come as a shock. Given the benefit of a hindsight, what would you have done different going back into the past?

Please, any one is allowed to make his/her own contribution. Let us make this as healthy as possible. No name-calling, no insult, no distraction from the main issues. DapoLam will do well to number his response to correspond with the questions asked.
Thanks wink

Whatz happening here?

This message was first posted by beauty2009 and now it's MT.
You pple are still not good at permutating things i think. cheesy wink

What do we gain using multi identity here?
Oga o.

The smiley at the end of the comment above is only left on Beauty2009's post. cheesy wink grin
E le to!!!!
It's absurd!
Let's see what you stand to gain from this

Now another message has being written there,
so that pple won't notice it.
Too bad of u!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nemeziz9ja: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
He won't reply or answer your questions either.
Is it that I had an extra?
Or I graduated with a pass?
Or they had to beg for me to graduate?
Abi i no even graduate at all?
Or I didnt graduate with my mates?
I know numbskulls that have or did not have any of these problems and they are able to graduate and become something relevant in their chosen career.
The question is, why don't you stick with your Engineering skills and contribute to Nigeria's growth rather than think politics and public office is a family business. Let other people whose father has not messed up before do it too. Its the same Nigerian recycling problem.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nemeziz9ja: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
and I have seen enough Nigerian moon light tales become living daylightmares! wink
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Moves: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2009
@toba1909, Dapolam Indicated his readiness to accept MT's questions, so leave it for him to comment, Forget the childishness, The questions raised by MT doesnt include any accusations, so let the guy/girl be,
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2009
Moves:

@toba1909, Dapolam Indicated his readiness to accept MT's questions, so leave it for him to comment, Forget the childishness, The questions raised by MT doesnt include any accusations, so let the guy/girl be,

Have i answered the questions on his behalf, or what are u insinuating?
I tried to figure and point out a glare point i saw,
and that don turn something again.

Let him deny what i accused him of.
Abi na you be him spoke person ni? grin cheesy wink
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
@toba1909,

Really I should not be responding to your message because It lacks quality. But for the benefit of other readers , I will

I was using a friend's laptop, who is a NEW member of Nairaland when I posted my message. I never knew he didnt log out. When I realised that, I had to log him out while I now posted using my ID. He later posted his message.

The thing is , have I insulted or created an arbitrary story about Dapolam to justify me disguising my identity?, and has my friend's ID being used to accuse DAPOLAM of anything in his previous posts?.  I guess DAPOLAM needs to pay more attention to question 5 and really give an answer to that. If you must know, I have 2 different YAHOO accounts : one for my personal business and the other for my personal mails. Does that make me any different?.  I guess I  need matured and civilized response here.

Toba1909 should know that insulting people on this is causing more harm than good to Dapo's candidature. We need to grow up and stop chasing shadows.

Dapolam, I am still expecting your response. It is you I engage and not toba1909. I wont be distracted.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ toba1909
whoever the admin is, that person is definitely a supporter and rather being neutral, he/she is been very bias (on facebook) deleting posts that do not align with Mr Dapo's strategy. So to me there's no difference as it suits Dapo very well.

By the way, why are you taking oanadol for Dapo's headache? Has he promised you a post? Let him answer the questions posted above. There's even no name calling of any sort. We just want to know why he think he wants to fly before learning to walk. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nemeziz9ja: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2009
My friend, if you like use 2 million IDs to post your questions, the answer is obvious so DapoLam will either answer them within his perspectives or not answer at all.
This guy should go and face something else, enough of Adesina's for now after all their generation has not performed any miracle; politics, I repeat is not a family business. Let other people do it too
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2009
MT:

@toba1909,

Really I should not be responding to your message because It lacks quality. But for the benefit of other readers , I will

I was using a friend's laptop, who is a NEW member of Nairaland when I posted my message. I never knew he didnt log out. When I realised that, I had to log him out while I now posted using my ID. He later posted his message.

The thing is , have I insulted or created an arbitrary story about Dapolam to justify me disguising my identity?,  I guess DAPOLAM needs to pay more attention to question 5 and really give an answer to that. If you must know, I have 2 different YAHOO accounts : one for my personal business and the other for my personal mails. Does that make me any different?.  I guess I  need matured and civilized response here.

Toba1909 should know that insulting people on this is causing more harm than good to Dapo's candidature. We need to grow up and stop chasing shadows.

Dapolam, I am still expecting your response. It is you I engage and not toba1909. I wont be distracted.

No need to call names just because i noticed that.
You signing in with someone's ID is your headache, as far as i am concern; I noticed it.
Thank God you're able to hit the nail on the head, as others will never do such.

Having different yahoo ID's doesn't depict anything, but having mult-ID here is bad.
I have 2 yahoo ID's like you do and also my official mail add at work.

I'm not engaging you in any kinda argument.
Dapo'll be here to answer you questions.

Mind you, don't make such mistake again grin grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
@Toba1909, are you also ToksAjayi? I mean you two seem ready to insult persons who question Dapolam, and even though ToksAjayi seems more crude, your arguments seem the same. You spoke earlier of integrity but continue to shoot your own claim in the shin by your continued attack of anyone who questions @Dapolam's credibility with serious questions, are you sure you want to insult the word INTEGRITY any further?

If you look from the very beginning of this thread, I have made it clear that I do not know Dapolam but since this is an open forum and he is looking to run for office, he better be open to answering questions rather than dribbling around them, and offering up sentimental come backs. I don't accuse him of anything but dribble around questions, which seems all too apparent at this point. Many of those questioning him are from Ibadan area. He opened himself up to this and for him to legitimately claim he has sincerely done so, he needs to grow a backbone and answer questions asked.

Now, I don't know why I am even explaining this to you but may I urge you to let the man answer his own questions. If he wants the job then he should be man enough to answer the questions. I have to ask, is he tied to your apron or something? And if these people need you to answer questions, they will readily direct it at you but till then ( in the kindest way possible) Go mind your own life/buzz off!!

@ToksAjayi, I am not now and have never been accused of being an assasin, so can you present your proof that I am? I have asked you so so many questions at this point and almost gave up believing you are just one ibadan idiot with access to a computer and maybe Dapolam's affections or something. But do feel free to prove me wrong.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
@toba1909,

Thats not name-calling. Thats a subtle way of saying I do not want to engage with you but DAPOLAM. He willingly accepted the debate without being forced.

All the same, thanks for moving on.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

@ toba1909
whoever the admin is, that person is definitely a supporter and rather being neutral, he/she is been very bias (on facebook) deleting posts that do not align with Mr Dapo's strategy. So to me there's no difference as it suits Dapo very well.

By the way, why are you taking oanadol for Dapo's headache? Has he promised you a post? Let him answer the questions posted above. There's even no name calling of any sort. We just want to know why he think he wants to fly before learning to walk. Is that too much to ask?

B.O.S.S,
Post ke?
What post will pay me more than what my work pays, even with rest of mind and no citizens hanging on my neck?
If you don't know, try to know now.

I have asked you, if the admin has deleted you comments there, but you didn't answer.
Don't ride on what Teekay has posted there, as he's the only one complaining of this on the group.
And Ehis denied this publicly on the group.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2009
Nemeziz9ja:

My friend, if you like use 2 million IDs to post your questions, the answer is obvious so DapoLam will either answer them within his perspectives or not answer at all.
This guy should go and face something else, enough of Adesina's for now after all their generation has not performed any miracle; politics, I repeat is not a family business. Let other people do it too

If this is your advise,
Then what's the basis of changing identity if you really have pple saying the same thing with you?

Mind you, the Adeshina haven't blocked anyone from coming out to contest.
It's a matter of sampling one's opinion.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ toba1909

To be honest, I still like you. You're more gentle than Tokunbo Ajayi. We might have this debate as to DapoLam's suitability but I'll not abuse you (well, not yet).

cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Toba1909, are you also ToksAjayi? I mean you two seem ready to insult persons who question Dapolam, and even though ToksAjayi seems more crude, your arguments seem the same. You spoke earlier of integrity but continue to shoot your own claim in the shin by your continued attack of anyone who questions @Dapolam's credibility with serious questions, are you sure you want to insult the word INTEGRITY any further?

What makes you think so backward?
Toba1909 is a frequent poster on the Auto & Sport sections here.
What brought me to the politics thread is the topic; Can Abiola Ajimola Govern Oyo State?
Go check the records very well.

In what way have i insulted anybody that question the dude?
What i was passing to most of you is that we should seek the truth of every allegation before spreading it,
and that after series of answers from Dapo, which seems to ignite more answers from you guys.
It shows you're nothing far from being HATERS.

I'll not reply posts here again until Dapo does.
Mind you, that doesn't give any tom, dick & harry to sprew rubbish about me o cool
Is that clear to all? grin cheesy wink
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
@all

Can you please do me a favour ?. Let us try to  ignore toba1909 subsequent comment. He is trying to lead us to nowhere. We have wasted enough space replying to him without him getting the message. Even if he insults you, just ignore his message. It will do a lot of good.

I thought he has moved on, but obviously he has not.

, still waiting for DAPOLAM response
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
MT:

@all

Can you please do me a favour ?. Let us try to ignore toba1909 subsequent comment. He is trying to lead us to nowhere. We have wasted enough space replying to him without him getting the message. Even if he insults you, just ignore his message. It will do a lot of good.

agreed
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
MT:

@all

Can you please do me a favour ?. Let us try to ignore toba1909 subsequent comment. He is trying to lead us to nowhere. We have wasted enough space replying to him without him getting the message. Even if he insults you, just ignore his message. It will do a lot of good.

same here I agree (thuogh I like toba1909 as a person and not Tokunbo cheesy)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.