Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,716 members, 7,975,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:49 AM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (49348 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
Me is patiently waiting for Toks Ajayi to fire us seriously o.

I hope say this Nairaland no go explode. At least she go talk whether na she or na him (as stolen from must_a_phar). cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
BOSS have u read the response to 11 questions? it on faceCRAPbook. really cant read it cos i had checked it on my fone and i no go too gbadun the thing if i read am that way.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2009
I'm just about to read the responses to the 11questions now and by the way, there's another group created titled, DAPOLAM, THE DECEPTION OF 2011. http://www.facebook.com/s.php?sid=6baf944b2f07691d0569c9493b0b3b71&init=q&sf=r&k=400000000010&n=-1&q=dapolam%20adesina#/group.php?sid=6baf944b2f07691d0569c9493b0b3b71&gid=47396919132. I guess people are quite disgruntled. Check out a post by one of the members as stated "Bayo Akande, so anyone that questions Dapo is a hater. Pls, go to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176871.576.html and read the 11 questions posed by MT to Dapo on Nairaland. He does not abuse or malign his personality. He asked the questions in good fate. Unfortunately, your inner caucus could not pull the mental strength together to answer the poser, so Mr Dapo has to finally run away from the site. What a candidate!, What an ambition!"

A response from the link above is:

Name Withheld, you just wrote I cannot win, unfortunately I have WON along with other comrades. Our mission is to let the people know of your deceit and lies that you are packaging. You didnot even handle the packaging right. You wanted to play on people's mentality to vote your candidate online, but you were shocked by what you saw in return. Dapo took his campaign to nairaland, unfortunately, he could not handle the truth and he had to abandon nairaland. He ran away. Nairaland has become a good reference for anyone that wants to write about Dapo's biography. Good enough, you cannot delete post there.
So, people have known who he is, people have chased him out of nairaland, his ambition has suffered an irreparable dent, his past has been revealed to the whole world. So, it is :
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
We opened this group to be able to voice our opinion when posts are being deleted by your administrator in your own group. No one can shut the truth up.
Oh well.

Back to facebook to read the responses now.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2009
[center]To people not on Facebook, below is DapoLam's response to the 11 questions posted by MT. Now what do you think? I have not added nor remove anything.[/center]

1. I think one of the mistakes we have made in the present dispensation is the case of forcing individuals to contest and not only contest but contest for positions they know they are not capable of.Few good examples are :

A. A man winning an election from the jail without collecting nomination form nor going through screening nor campaigning.

B.A man who was supposed to retire to his homestate after 8 years of governance due to his health and was dragged to come continue as ruler.

C.A man that collected the form of senate and was made Governor afterwards.

I think we should allow individuals to decide their capability and where they know they can be very effective as we know no one knows any individual than that individual him/herself.Forcing anyone to go to any position where he/she has not planned for or feels he/she is capable would compound our problems in Nigeria.
Therefore I have given a thorough search and done a sincere analysis which has made me realise that i would be more effective as a member of the house of Reps than anywhere else for now.

2. Political experience as we all claim is obvious one of the problems that we all face.We have seen people with little or no political experience perform while we have also seen people with all the experiences required misbehave,All in Nigeria.I believe we cannot continue to play politics with the lives of our people and even our own lives.I know we have a governor in Nigeria who has got little or no political experience and if we are sincere, Babatunde Fashola is the best Governor to have ruled on the shores of our Nation.In less than two years he has done the impossible.He has put politics aside and he has taken full control of governance and delivery of dividends to the people.Have you given it a thought that if he had been fully into politics,would he have been able to overlook politicians and do a thorough job?Would he have been able to step on toes of politicians?Would he have been able to remain this focused and sentiments of we installed you would not have come in?We have suffered enough in this country because we have left governance in the hands of politicians alone.If we have done that for this long and it hasnt taken us anywhere,why dont we change tactics and see the results?At least the issue of BRF has shown that a solution can come from people who are not so involved in politics.

3. Obviously, all position, not only House of Reps needs people of integrity and there is no doubt about that.The issue of political anteceedents have been answered with question 2.But remember we have numerous examples of people with noor little political anteceedent and have shown they are better than the ones with all the records politically.Bola Ahmed Tinubu became senator at his first shot in politics,he was not crucified and thank God he rose to the post of Governor and made a great mark that would never be forgotten in the history of Nigeria,Saburi Bankole became a member of house of reps and not only that he also became speaker against all odds,Babatunde Fashola became Governor without having so much political Anteceedents and we can all see what he is doing.He is the best of all times.

4. Basically i was able to raise youths who believed in the same ideology of mine because at that time it was very difficult to convince people that it wasnt what they expected.It was all about what they can achieve from you.I did my part,raised few people who afterwards became councillors,presidents of SUG,SUG secetaries,and we were able to form an association called Students Liberation Forum which stood for the truth and fought for the emancipation of students in Oyo State.Though we didnt have so much funds to run it but we made our mark.

5. I cannot severe ties with anybody but I can only caution people the way I have being doing.I believe we are all matured and knows what is right from what is wrong.We must allow freedom as part of what we stand for.I have several times called for decency and decorum in all what we do and most importantly our discussions,debate and argument.We know all cannot support us, but it would have been better if we do it in a more matured way so that no one takes us as unserious elements.We are the ones clamouring for change and the people we seek to move out for us to come in would surely see us as clowns if we cannot control ourselves.We are not against opposition,and surely we all know that a real man with sincere intentions would thrive in the midst of opposition if he can use them as the tonic needed to make him/her move forward.

6. We believe in an egalitarian society where all would be equal.A society where the son/daughter of an unknown person can contest against the son/daughter of a well to do or very famous person and win, so far he /she is the wish of the people.A society where the people can have a say but the majority would have their way.A society where anyone caught trying to rig an election would be dealt with as a leper.A society where anyone caught stealing or trying to steal government money would be jailed and would be banned for life from contesting or holding any public office.A society where the youths can see hope and realise they are the leaders of tommorow.A society where we appreciate ourselves,shun envy,hatred and personal vendetta.A society where there would be no discrimination and women can aspire to be anything including the president.A society where we can allow ourselves to express our minds and not shout anyone down.Infact The society of your dream,My dream and Our Dream.

7. Charity as I have said should not be used for political reasons.I was forced by people to say what I have done and I had to.I believe anyone in the society whom God has been so kind to must remember the less priviledged and That is why I dont go on air to make noise about what I do and surely I wont do that.Charity is supposed to be between the benefactor,beneficiary and God Almighty.

8. Our company is located in Ibadan,It is called Skipet oil and Gas ltd.A very small company that does supply of diesel to other companies.we have less than N10million as capital and it includes a loan from our bank.I will not mention the names of my partners online but you can confirm from CAC and if need be I can link you up with them but for security reasons,it is unsafe to name them here.Our incoporation number is Rc 705989.

9. Chasing away anybody wasnt for any reason apart from the fact that anyone who is not in belief or tandem with our ideology must not be allowed to stain us.I am a strong believer of what you wont eat must not be brought close to your nose.I dont hate anyone but anyone who is Anti-people would I always be against all my life.God help me.

10 I can never disassociate myself from my father but surely he had his own mistakes too.I love and respect him.He is a man of integrity and credibility.He is not a saint but I have my own life to live.He has done his best and has contributed his quota,it might not be good enough to some and it would be to some others,that is life.The struggle we are on now would take us to a point where all would be judged by the people.Let us get to that point and let the people decide who truly served them and who stole their money.I know and accept my father made some mistakes but surely did a lot of good too.No sentiments.

11. Maturity has come into play,I have made my mistakes too and infact I have learnt a lot.I would do some things differently but I would still stick to the ideology of not doing what is wrong which I tried as much as possible to maintain.

I never collected or executed any government contract throughout my father’s tenure as governor,if i have that opportunity I will still not collect or execute any government contract.

I have never been involved in crime,I will still not be involved in any crime.

I dont drink nor smoke,I will still not do that.

But I would have impacted more on the lives of people which if I have another chance would be paramount in my mind.

Sometime in the history of this country,we shall make a mark that all would be proud of.We shall write our names in gold and we shall deliver the goods,by the special grace of God Almighty.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2009
Some of us do not use facebook and the lot. Do you mind posting the answers here so we can read it?

WOW !! that was fast!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
LOL, and by the way @ Kobojunkie, your response is in ur mail.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2009
Now, the responses are ok but they still do not offer up details into his qualification for the job. I want to respond but I am afraid he is still going to ignore the questions as before.

I seriously want to get details on how he expects to change things in the house; he gave me really shallow responses overall. I don't believe in messiahs or the likes of Tinubu and Fashola. I believe people can claim integrity one minute and turn evil on you the next so I tend to look more to character when judging these things. Did you post responses on there for him? @B.O.S.S
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
Peoples' responses to DapoLam's answer so far

QUESTIONS ASKED,
1) What exactly is your intention?

2) What are your dreams for the Ibadan people and Oyo at large?

3) Are you just using this as a publicity or you genuinely want a change?

ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS,

1) I would not say too much for now

2) The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom

3) My father has his life to live

4) I have my own too to live

IT IS CLEAR YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING OF SUBSTANTIAL TO GIVE TO OYO STATE. THIS IS MY CONCLUSION. UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE ME OTHERWISE AMONGST SEVERAL OTHERS WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmmmmm, 9ice1 bro.God bless you for your response.Infact I don't know whatelse you need to say again, I repeat God bless you again.

I look foreward to seeing more of minds like you coming out to let us go and do this job,we can do it and our Nation shall be great again, we cannot continue to wait again because the time is NOW! and we are taking over.
God bless us and God bless Nigeria!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
"Que Sera Sera" grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2009
Another post in response to DapoLam's answer

@ Dapo Lam,

I believe your ''golden answers'' are in response to the questions addressed to you on nairaland. I would leave whomever it was, who raised those questions to further take you on. However, that you state your father was the best governor in Oyo State is a preposterous statement. What exactly did he do for Oyo State? What basic amenities were provided for the citizenry of Oyo State?

I know the matter here is not about your father, but if you think you can ride on the name of your father to get a seat in Abuja, I am seeing you as the next Baba Sala of Ibadan.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2009
@All,

I have been monitoring development on this thread for the past few days, thus, I think I have to air my view again.

It is not a news that I challenged Dapolam to a debate, which he WILLINGLY accepted on Nairaland. I fired 11 golden questions as my first salvos, and up till now I have not received a response from Dapo.
I would not consider what BOSS pasted on Nairaland as the response of Dapo neither would I go to facebook to read about it. Nairaland is the "battleground" and not facebook. Moreso, since those "response" that BOSS pasted was not done by Dapo's ID, I would not relate it to Dapo in anyway.Besides, Dapo did not intimate me that he would respond to my questions on facebook rather than on Nairaland. So, there is no justification for doing that. It is never part of the rule/condition before the debate started.

However, if Dapo does not come to Nairaland again to respond to the 11 golden questions, then I believe people could draw their own conclusions. As for me, I would conclude that :

1. Dapo is not a man of his word.
2. Dapo is a coward.
3. Dapo cannot withstand political heat and pressure. Unfortunately, this habit is not a hallmark of a good house of representative
4. Dapo does not even believe in FOI bill (Freedom of Information) which he promised in his manifesto . He promises to ensure that FOI is passed in the house.
5. If Dapo can abandon his campaign on Nairaland, then he can definitely abandon his people as well as his manifestos when he gets to Abuja.
6. Dapo cannot handle the truth.
7. Dapo cannot be a good loser.
8. Dapo does not believe neither does he respect dissenting views and opinions.
9. Dapo does not play by the rules.

For now the conclusion HAS NOT been drawn, but the next few days would determine.

As for me, I am still awaiting Dapo Lamidi Adesina response to the 11 golden questions that I asked him on the NAIRALAND. embarassed
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2009
MT:

@All,

I have been monitoring development on this thread for the past few days, thus, I think I have to air my view again.

It is not a news that I challenged Dapolam to a debate, which he WILLINGLY accepted on Nairaland. I fired 11 golden questions as my first salvos, and up till now I have not received a response from Dapo.
I would not consider what BOSS pasted on Nairaland as the response of Dapo neither would I go to facebook to read about it. Nairaland is the "battleground" and not facebook. Moreso, since those "response" that BOSS pasted was not done by Dapo's ID, I would not relate it to Dapo in anyway.Besides, Dapo did not intimate me that he would respond to my questions on facebook rather than on Nairaland. So, there is no justification for doing that. It is never part of the rule/condition before the debate started.

However, if Dapo does not come to Nairaland again to respond to the 11 golden questions, then I believe people could draw their own conclusions. As for me, I would conclude that :

1. Dapo is not a man of his word.
2. Dapo is a coward.
3. Dapo cannot withstand political heat and pressure. Unfortunately, this habit is not a hallmark of a good house of representative
4. Dapo does not even believe in FOI bill (Freedom of Information) which he promised in his manifesto . He promises to ensure that FOI is passed in the house.
5. If Dapo can abandon his campaign on Nairaland, then he can definitely abandon his people as well as his manifestos when he gets to Abuja.
6. Dapo cannot handle the truth.
7. Dapo cannot be a good loser.
8. Dapo does not believe neither does he respect dissenting views and opinions.
9. Dapo does not play by the rules.

For now the conclusion HAS NOT been drawn, but the next few days would determine.

As for me, I am still awaiting Dapo Lamidi Adesina response to the 11 golden questions that I asked him on the NAIRALAND. embarassed

i guess he wants the debate on his own turf where he can delete or have moderator delete whatever comments they think is too probing.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2009
must_a_far:

i guess he wants the debate on his own turf where he can delete or have moderator delete whatever comments they think is too probing.

that is so wrong!!! Roflmao!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
Kobo, whats wrong about it? isnt that in line with the script he has been running for a minute. he responds to irrelevant crap and ignores the probing fillet mignon. or can we get a better reason why he chose to respond to "11 QUESTIONS" on faceCRAPbook (although it wasnt asked on faceCRAPbook) and not NAIRALAND, maibe NL is not international enough.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
must_a_far:

Kobo, whats wrong about it? isnt that in line with the script he has been running for a minute. he responds to irrelevant crap and ignores the probing fillet mignon. or can we get a better reason why he chose to respond to "11 QUESTIONS" on faceCRAPbook (although it wasnt asked on[b] faceCRAPbook[/b]) and not NAIRALAND, maibe NL is not international enough.

roflmao!!! I guess that means you are not a facebook fan either!! grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2009
i have a faceCRAPbook account, set up by my sister, giving the everybody has facebook why do u always want to be the rebel kinda reason. yes it helped me reunite with a ton of people from back in the day. but its still a whole lot of bullManure. thats why i dont hesitate to refer to it as faceCRAPbook.

heck i met one of those "u know" that we use to crush on eash other back in primari school. one fine hausa gal like that. not to talk of the highschool ones(wink wink) but its still faceCRAPbook no matter what.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nemeziz9ja: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2009
Facebook indeed!
All the bullshit and slimy reply that Dapolam was quoted by BOSS to have given to the 11 questions on Facebook is arrant nonsense.
As you can see now, this guy is a very wrong guy for a political office when people want a change. The questions were asked on Nairaland, why, for any reason should any reply be given on Facebook? Simple, because chicanery is their art and thats how they will be censoring information and using apologist approach in the media when they get there. Has NTA ever reported news that criticized the sitting government?
Let Dapolam go and sit down. I am sure he cannot get a better job with his UI certificate, thats why he is assuming that politics as a family business is a good option.
Infact, this guy is a BIG joke. Another example of the failed system called Nigeria; House of Rep sha!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2009
My pple (i mean those on the side of truth),

I believe it is clear to us all now, that this guy is shady, arrogant, a liar and FAKE.

He has shown us here that he is incompetent,

he has no genuine intention of serving the country,

his desire is just to replenish his depleting financial resources, and further prolong our days in the land of slavery.

Solution is far, far, far away from Nigeria when people like him are found loitering the corridors of power.

DAPO, POLITICS NO BE WORK. You studied Agric, dont you have any contribution you can make to help improve our ailing agric sector?

The people are hungry.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by akinalabi(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2009
I personally do not see anything wrong with this guy aspiring for
an office as long as the constitution allows it.

I dont understand what the fuss is.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
akinalabi:

How will you see? Aint you one of them? Nuff said.

Bunch of idiots and thieves. Baba steal, pikin too want to steal. No go better for all of una.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
theopops:

How will you see? Aint you one of them? Nuff said.

Bunch of idiots and thieves. Baba steal, pikin too want to steal. No go better for all of una

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2009
and the plot continues
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
akinalabi:

I agree with you here. . . . . .Whatz the fuss all about?
A citizen of Nigeria is aspriring for an office and NLers are crucifying him. . . .Can't work it out in me head.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2009
@Sauron
A citizen of Nigeria is aspriring for an office and NLers are crucifying him. . . .Can't work it out in me head.

There is nothing wrong in him contesting but dont you still see reason in the electorates questioning him of what he is bringing on board ?. He brings his campaign here and we simply ask him what he has got to offer, as well as his track record, political antecedents & experience.
Are those too much to ask?
Will you still be able to work that out in your head? angry

@Dapolam,

You have simply confirmed all my assumptions stated above. undecided
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2009
MT:

There is nothing wrong in him contesting but dont you still see reason in the electorates questioning him of what he is bringing on board ?. He brings his campaign here and we simply ask him what he has got to offer, as well as his track record, political antecedents & experience.
Are those too much to ask?
Will you still be able to work that out in your head? angry

I still cannot work it out in ma head. . . .

The fact that he is not here yet does not mean he won't show up.
Who knows?? NEPA might be screwing him up.
Exercise some patience, eh??
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2009
@~Sauron~, this thread started back in September 28, 2008. You sure say na nepa dey hold am ?? This is almost 6 months later .
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@~Sauron~, this thread started back in September 28, 2008. You sure say na nepa dey hold am ?? This is almost 6 months later .

Nepa dey take light 6months straight o. NO BLINKING. and there might have been fuel scarcity so no Generator.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2009

@sauron
Who knows?? NEPA might be screwing him up.

Well, I am not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or not, but I hope I can safely assume you are.

This is a guy that accepted my debate willingly, only for him to reply my 11 golden questions on facebook.
I believe that NEPA screwed him up on Nairaland and not facebook. Funny bloke!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by akanokolawole: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2009
I don't know where to start from,guy want to use his father has a stepping stone yet the father achieve nothing while he was the gov of OYO STATE accept shutting down of schools for months,The era of using your parents is coming to an end in this country and beside those he knows the meaning of O.Y.O. We cannot worship your father and worship the son it is never done in OYO STATE,go and check the history of OYO STATE lipsrsealed
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Strange things happen in Nigeria.
Besides, he might have been banned or lost his password here.

must_a_far:

Nepa dey take light 6months straight o. NO BLINKING. and there might have been fuel scarcity so no Generator.

Now you know!!!

MT:

Well, I am not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or not, but I hope I can safely assume you are.

This is no sarcasm. . . . .Dapolam coulda been banned here.

This is a guy that accepted my debate willingly, only for him to reply my 11 golden questions on facebook.
I believe that NEPA screwed him up on Nairaland and not facebook. Funny bloke!

If he'd replied you on facebook, why demand another reply here when he would prolly print the same answers?? undecided
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2009

@akano kolawole
We cannot worship your father and worship the son it is never done in OYO STATE,go and check the history of OYO STATE

I beg to defer on this. That is politics of "HATE". This history has got to be destroyed at some point in time. There is nothing bad in allowing the son to serve, after the father might have.

However, they have got to MERIT it all round - This is what we should never compromise wink

@sauron
If he'd replied you on facebook, why demand another reply here when he would prolly print the same answers??

I play by the rule and I respect decision. It is sheer disrespect and lack of sticking to the rules that will make him reply my questions on facebook rather than Nairaland.
He who comes to equity must come with a clean hands
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Strange things happen in Nigeria.
Besides, he might have been banned or lost his password here.

Now you know!!!

This is no sarcasm. . . . .Dapolam coulda been banned here.

If he'd replied you on facebook, why demand another reply here when he would prolly print the same answers?? undecided

bobo yin gbe mi mora ni sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply)

Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results / Soldiers Kill 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Imo State (Photos) / List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.