Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48968 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nemeziz9ja: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2009
Whats the guarantee that toksajayi and dapolam are not one and the same id?the possibility is very slim cuz the former acts like a Jekyll jerk & Hyde hiding the true personalities of dapolam.Is either the poster is a congenital sycophant or just high on the lame-ass unprogressive politics they play in Ibadan.
You see now, even fools are comparing themselves to Obama when they are actually wearing the same shoe that got Bush voted out of office.Nonsense!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nemeziz9ja: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2009
@Laggchk: Fela don talk am' dapolam, oro pesi je oh, oro di uh! grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 1:07am On Feb 11, 2009
Dapo i would be so glad if you make it to abuja, remember the time i met you through one of ur girls shade in 202?We came back to lagos in a two cars and you bought three the next day, We went to A-bar and you literally shut down the place, Dapo is a big boy and abuja will only make him bigger, I personally would benefit a great dal so i will be praying for his success,

Dapo i heard you sold ur club options, why? Was it getting too expensive to keep?I wouldve advised you to lease it out for a number of yours till you bounce back.or did you use the money for options to start another company?

please give me your number, we need to talk dapo, I have a biz proposal for oyo state govt, im sure u can still pull some strings there.

Biola

No comments!!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by FADAKA: 1:08am On Feb 11, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
@MT, YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GREAT NIGERIAN, The likes of Rajj -Fashola, Adams of EDO and the rest of those Great hope for this COUNTRY.
@Dapo , You did so much work on this Forum than to just work-away! (Plan your Exit)
Believe it or not Those questions you are trying to IGNORE will be waiting for you on FB
Why not face it like a man, OR you plan to come back and says because some people are clamouring for you to come back-hence you are hun?,

Afterall, akin ni ee, omo akin kan ko gbodo salooo.
Dapo sebi awon baba re tii see.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 3:15am On Feb 11, 2009
things are getting better. if to say this dude don answer kweshun since we for don pass this stage. this thread be like FOI bill, some few people just dey stall am sha.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2009
e be like say toksajayi and dapolam are d same person.
whnever he wants to avoid answering questions, then he'll come in the name of toksajayi to cause some controversies, rain curses on people and then disappear.
sugbon ranti wipe "EPE ILA KII MO AGBONRIN,
EEGUN ISU KII MU ODO
EEGUN ATA KII MU OLOTA
IGI TI ARIGISE BA TI SE, ORI ARA RE LO FIN RU, all ur curses will go back to your head and your generations to come. A M E N. cool

****we are still expecting your answers to those questions*******
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2009
Kobo sure you are avoiding those questions.It is you that should be a man and not Dapo who has been answering questions.
dont let us get to the level of asking ourselves to show our identity oooooooooo.A fefe afe a ma ri furo adiye.You know with that we go know whether i be dapolam or you dey use double identity.
Face the fact and answer.at least na your past.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by abes(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2009
Dapolam = Toksajayi
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2009
Na lie,na una dey use tripple identity.
We are more than you.
few are you.But with many id's
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Moves: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2009
must_a_far:

things are getting better. if to say this dude don answer kweshun since we for don pass this stage. this thread be like FOI bill, some few people just dey stall am sha.

Now u know why the FOI bill will not be passed in nigeria lai lai, Our Politicians are not used to accounting for the actions or answering questions, Dapo abeg answer us, the questions posed by MT incorporates some questions i have asked in 5 pages ago, kindly answer ,
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2009
make he answer make una tear am again?
O serious
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2009
You mean we are still waiting for the dude to answer the questions posed? great!! lol
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
if he doesnt answer the questions now, its simply QUESTIONS CARRIED FOREWARD. they would sure be waiting for him to answer somewhere down the line. by then they would have increased, and if his answers or his reaction to the questions still remain as it is presently then we really know where he stands.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by temi: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
I have read through all the posts and I noticed attention is given to irrelevant issues like reveal your identity, someone has two identities. Can we all take a deep breath, forget the insults and bias. On the other hand realistic questions are been asked and Dapo is ignoring them.
Dapo, this is me Temitope (face book), like I told you ignore the insults, answer the questions. Answer them truthfully and to the best of your knowledge. From what am reading you are wimping out of a good debate and focusing on mundane issues. MAYBE, if you answer these questions we can begin to respect you or even support you. Before then, you are just chasing you shadow! Remember, you are going to serve these people, you are not listening to them now, will you ever listen to them? Democracy is for the people.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2009
temi:

From what am reading you are wimping out of a good debate and focusing on mundane issues. MAYBE, if you answer these questions we can begin to respect you or even support you. Before then, you are just chasing you shadow! Remember, you are going to serve these people, you are not listening to them now, will you ever listen to them? Democracy is for the people.

Exactly what I have been telling this dude from PAGE ONE!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2009

@Dapolam
haba, we are matured citizens ke
People might take it that you are getting temperamental. Do not lose your cool in a public forum like this

@Dapolam
People using different id's isnt the best for the system and the change we clamour.
Thing like this is not uncommon in a public forum. You should not consider it as an issue.

@Dapolam
It is either we allow decency and decorum to prevail or we just excuse me pls,
It will be a political disaster as well as political miscalculation if you excuse yourself at this stage.
You are free to ignore comment you find insultive while you attend to the main issue.

I have answers to all the questions typed now on my system but just thought why do I allow this to go on?These people are just out to fight and not reason.
The hardest part is typing the answers out. Now that you claim you have done it, there should not be any problem posting it. People write for different purpose. You are vying for a public position, and you should expect flaks from different angles. If I were you, I would just take it on the chin. It goes a long way to show how approachable you could be later on.

MT we might have to use another forum to have a healthy and fair debate.Be rest assured that I am ready anytime and anyday
You accepted this debate willingly on this particular thread, and I feel it is better we iron it out on this thread. There is no point opening up another thread for this and it will amount to unnecessary duplication. Moreso, you can not guarantee that the same people you "run" away from will not re-surface in the new thread.

So, Dapo, give it a shot and let have the healthy debate as people are eager to hear you "speak".
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nemeziz9ja: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
grin Answer what? I bet he has gone dumb like Obasanjo too grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2009
some people on here amaze me, they go ahead and copy NL material and past them on facebook. SEUN u no get copyright on everything we dey put for this ur site? dem ask for permission before them copy/paste all our words?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
Hey Must_a_far, what do you do? I should rephrase that. What continent are you on? Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
im in north america oyo tongue
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
oh CRAP!!! lol I imagined you somewhere in Oyo State or something !! lol.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
oh snap snap, i meant north oyo. sorry for my slip of finger.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2009
I was wondering why you seem to be online often and how come your responses to the thread comes in more often than @Toksajayi's who seems to post a response a day !! lol

You would think that someone who wanted to start a fight online would at least have access to a computer and good internet access. roflmao!!
I imagine the dude with serious ABULA -- 3 to each side of his face. Roflmao!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2009
i have access to becomerich's satellite so thanks to that internet no be wahala. as per tokunbo ajayi, i dont know why he responds every 24 hours o. but i think it might have to do with some hello, shon gbo mi shon gbo mi kinda connection. i think its his connection that made him mix u and kobomoje up. bad connection na bad thing!

seriously though, i would really want dapo to answer the questions he is being asked. if he wishes to start fresh, aka on a new thread. great, so long the kweshuns get answered. im an information junkie, information energizes.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
DAPOLAM abeg answer us now
# ojo onlo, owo o gbodo wo gbo o.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2009
Dapo answer what? What answer has he to give you.

The guy is empty. I floated an oil company from Gifts from Dad's friend. My 5 year old niece can actually do better than that
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kaygee1234: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2009
Ladies and gentlemen, I can authoritatively tell you that toksajayi and DapoLam are not the same. Now, with humbleness, I present you__Toksajayi

cheesy

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
Hmmmm. . . . .
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
Toks won't like this. She was initially cursing, now she'll reach her voodoo.

grin grin grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2009
i'll wait till he or she confirms its he or she.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Moves: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2009
You guys r toying with fire, Expect more explosive missives
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2009
If that is really Toks Ajayi, could she be his galfriend or something? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Starving - Dino Melaye Shares Video Of People Scrambling For Bags / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.