Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi (21627 Views)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? / Lukman Haruna Vs Mikel Obi, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by kudiice(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
The truth is the midfield will belong to the french that day. We ain't got their quality of midfield players at all. How ever, the wings should be our best offence. They ain't so good with dealing with set pieces. Hope we win that thrilling game!

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
People keep callin mikel name,yes we all know he is nt that good but we dnt have replacement.Is it only me that thinks d most useless player in that our team is ambrose,cnt u pple c what i'm seeing??
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Round of 16 - Last hurdle
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Round of 16 - Last hurdle

Nigeria WILL beat France

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by revelationuche: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
bashwaziri: [b][/b]Mikel shd be benched, he's too slow n sluggish. Even Argentina's coach said same on Nigeria not been aggressive enough. Mikel makes a game so boring with his back inaccurate, inaccessible passes. No wonder he is benched in his club! I fear more 4 him next season.

GBAM! SUPPORT THIS. LET THEM BENCH HIM(MIKEL) AND SEE HOW WE WILL WIN THIS WORLD CUP. HE IS SLOWING THE GAME. Whoever is the best dribbler and has perfect ball control on that team should replace him. WE HAVE EXCELLENT STRIKERS AND JUST LACK POWERFUL CENTER MIDFIELDER.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Paul pogba is the best u 21 central midfielder in the world. He reminds me of Patrick Viera . Mikel must bring his A-game on Monday
Pogba is a young player full of talent.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by kudoxs(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abeg Op,go ask google
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
NAIJA IS SAYING BYE BYE TO THE COMPETITION AFTER MONDAY. ANY REAL SOCCER ANALYST CAN TESTIFY TO THAT. WE LOST TO ARGENTINA AND CELEBRATE IT LIKE A WIN . DAMN YOU MEDIOCRES
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Aniroly(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
[b][/b][b][/b]poo sadhow d hell on planet earth would this make front page if not for data loss.....
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MabraO: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
ZUBY77: This Pogba is overated.

I guess u don't know what over rated means if not u won't be saying this
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Prowizy2(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Come on France
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Noble11(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author=Knowledge9000]AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS MIKEL IS OVERRATED? WE HAVE A PERFECT FORWARD...EMENIKE, MUSA, ONAZI, NWOFOR AND Odemwingie. We lack a POWERFUL midfielder like Okocha who can make plays by holding on to the ball for a few seconds...attract opponent players to him, free up opponent players on our forwards, make a little dribble and then pass to one of these forwards. This was what Okocha was good at...insanely near perfect ball control. MIKEL LACKS THAT...as soon as he gets the ball, he just passes quickly; like say him dey fear. NUMBER 10 no dey fear. The function of center fielder/number 10 is to make plays, free up opponent players on the forwards and distributes the ball to them...that's is primary function. That's why they are supposed to have excellent dribbling skills. I THINK WE NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR MIKEL OBI. WE NEED A PLAYER OF CALIBER LIKE OKOCHA AND DON'T TELL ME WE CAN'T FIND A PLAYER LIKE OKOCHA OR MESSI IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA....WETIN?[/Quote
Are you not a Nigerian- or your booth size no dey market?
NIGERIAN E-COACHES THO!
Sm say Mikel no dey pass fast,so say he dey pass fast fast...I TIRE FOR UNA O!

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Adexchelsea19: People keep callin mikel name,yes we all know he is nt that good but we dnt have replacement.Is it only me that thinks d most useless player in that our team is ambrose,cnt u pple c what i'm seeing??
we are not blind like you, because I can see you as the only blind person viewing this topic on Nairaland, pple are talking of midfield you dey go where right back dey #mumucious pesticide# abeg o/c ban dis guy for life
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
omoteamac: That mikel is my worst nigerian player ever...i wonder how he got into that team...

As simple as that

Lmao @the bold. grin

Er, they can't win the midfield battle against the French. They're strong, pace, agile, physical, and technically superior. They'll have to play the same tactics they played against the Argies, with Mikel, Onazi, and Osaze dropping deeper. Baba seems like a breathe of fresh air, and he has added a little creativity to that midfield. So, he can play with Musa and Emenike upfront.

Musa is a G! Anything Messi can do, Musa can do better!

These guys need to surprise me again!
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Onazi does not even come close to iheanacho and his peers. An idiot comparing him to pogba. Go self-service yourself
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by great289(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
samething i was discussing with my team mates today
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by oskaaay(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
This will be one of the interesting duels in the match . Who comes out victorious in the battle.

watching and waiting.......

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by joshrare(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
blemon44:

My guy stop hating
You are there asking how he got into the team
While he is there Making millions of dollars and
Pounds
Hey bro..........
Don't 4get, behind a successful man liez packs of haters
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by great289(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
MabraO:

I guess u don't know what over rated means if not u won't be saying this
d guy is a fantastic player bt he is overated.simply
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Far too overrated. Thank God he is not British, he would have been placed side by side with Cr7 and Leo
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by REDshouse(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
L'blaque Haven:
What is a Mikel?
1. A Magician: He's right in front of u for 90min but u'll only get to c him for 30sec picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari wit d engine of a KIA picanto
3. A Mikel is anytin dat has weight, occupies space, breathes but still remain stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object dat has no focus in d pitch.
5. A Mikel is d S.I unit for measuring deceleration. eg the car decelerated by 2mikel/sec
6. A Mikel is d Botanical name for snail, Mikelis Obilis.
7. Anybody who can pass d ball but can't shoot, cross, head or b creative wit d ball is a Mikel. eg my President is a Mikel.
8. A Mikel is dat footballer who is allergic to goal..........=D =)) no b me talk so o!! Good night friends.
. How far bros? ...ans is 10mikel/sec
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by hensben(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
my formation for the match 4-2-3-1
enyeama

ambrose oboabona omeruo odulami

mikel onazi

osazee

moses musa

emenike
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by ekenzify(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Paul Pogba is a very technical player, always giving dat final through ball which as a striker u cant help bt put d ball at d back of d net. Midfield battle wont be easy for us, bt hey, who says we can't beat france..
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MabraO: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
great289:
d guy is a fantastic player bt he is overated.simply

U see y I said some people don't know what the word means

U call him a fantastic player and yet still add overratedshocked
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Paul pogba over rated. PREMIERSHIP FAN BITCHES WILL SAY THAT. WIDEN YOUR SCOPE BY WATCHING OTHER LEAGUES. THAT BOY IS THE BEST CENTRAL MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by vital94(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
is a game of 22 men,i strongly believe dat nigeria will win
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by blemon44(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
omoteamac: boss..you sha wan comment shaaaaa..av i ever told you that he makes or earns millions of kobo and cefas?..

Maybe you havent been watchin the world cup matches...MIKEL is nigerian's worst player so far...

And he doubles as my worst ever player....so so slow and lacks vision...

AYEFELE is better than mikel in terms of mobility...

Oga,this is not hatred....it is the truth...

He is Nigeria's worst player so far yet he won
Man of the match against Iran. ..

My guy be careful
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by great289(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
MabraO:

U see y I said some people don't know what the word means

U call him a fantastic player and yet still add overratedshocked

lol . .5,6,7,8,9,10 are all high numbers but u tk 5 as 10
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by blemon44(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
joshrare:
Hey bro..........
Don't 4get, behind a successful man liez packs of haters

You're right my brother
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by tobloj(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wetin I do Una.mikel dis, Mikel DAT. Naonli me waka come. I go sha try change
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: we are not blind like you, because I can see you as the only blind person viewing this topic on Nairaland, pple are talking of midfield you dey go where right back dey #mumucious pesticide# abeg o/c ban dis guy for life
I no go reply ur insults,i big pass that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's D'tigress Beat Senegal To Become African Champions / Ronaldo's Hotel Denies Offering Free Shelter To Morocco Earthquake Victims / Cr7's Son Vs Messi's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.