Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,847 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi (21632 Views)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? / Lukman Haruna Vs Mikel Obi, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by folba(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
U r forgeting Blaise,Pogba is a good player tho buh the guys seems overated although still beta than our own Mikel.I can't see our midfield cope with with the electric midfield of le bleu.They boast too much of box to box players than we can handle.Unlike our midfielders dat r too timid.I jst hope things will work out in our favour.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by psalmdave(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Onazi is d player that makes difference in games and he will surely be a threat in that game,mikel will continue to play his normal football and i shed tears always seeing him guaranteed a starting shirt,pogba is nt d main man there.its blaise matuidi...pogba is also a huge threat goin forward considering the game against ecuador
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2014
bennyraz: What role will uchebo play? angry
sing from d stands.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by robosky02(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2014
na wa for this people oh
how come you guys are comparing Pogba to Mikel
they are not in the same class lets compare Yahaya our u 17 to Pogba
Mikel is just too much to copare with Pogba
Who be Pogba self which time him start to play football just u20 nonsense
did you remember what Mikel did in his u20 days only messi could match him

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by halmeyd(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
This will be one of the interesting duels in the match . Who comes out victorious in the battle.

mikel na player? Matuidi alone is enuf to neutralize dat slugish mikel in d midfield jare talklez of pogba....Mikel wey dey carry last 4 snails marathon
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MoyoGENERAL: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2014
what is happening to this French team is what I call planning!
I told a guy few months back that France will do well in Brazil but he argued!
earlier last season when verrati and matuidi paired as PSG blocking 4, they did play well, not until January when PSG made the move for cabaye, at first I thought why? then I realized that it was for a full force blend towards the mundial...you all sawin Paris when they super outplayed Chelsea in the midfield...so brilliant a play...
At the mundial is so glaring, matuidi and cabaye is the heart of the French team....this was a long term plan...they know each other, the see each other... it was like when the likes of xavi, iniesta and busquest played in their prime for Spain....
to be candid, if it is on paper, they are better, on the pitch currently, you just don't dare them!!!
the only option is to avoid them!!! lol I mean it...for us to win we must exploit the wings and their weak links( sakho( his mistakes), debuchy( overlapping) and punish them on the counter!!!!!and finally hope they have a bad scoring day....
and to those wishing that Mikel should be benched, clamouring for azeez!!!I laugh!..... in football there is what we call confidence, experience, even when you are playing badly, you still get one kind braggado for pitch and you are not intimidated!....abeg Mikel get am....do you know his presence on the pitch is fear for some players go and watch our games then ask yourself why do they mark him like messi and Ronaldo!!! imagine 4 players on Mikel!!!!!
anyway GOD go help us come Monday!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by jjii: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2014
L'blaque Haven:
What is a Mikel?
1. A Magician: He's right in front of u for 90min but u'll only get to c him for 30sec picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari wit d engine of a KIA picanto
3. A Mikel is anytin dat has weight, occupies space, breathes but still remain stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object dat has no focus in d pitch.
5. A Mikel is d S.I unit for measuring deceleration. eg the car decelerated by 2mikel/sec
6. A Mikel is d Botanical name for snail, Mikelis Obilis.
7. Anybody who can pass d ball but can't shoot, cross, head or b creative wit d ball is a Mikel. eg my President is a Mikel.
8. A Mikel is dat footballer who is allergic to goal..........=D =)) no b me talk so o!! Good night friends.
grin
L'blaque Haven:
What is a Mikel?
1. A Magician: He's right in front of u for 90min but u'll only get to c him for 30sec picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari wit d engine of a KIA picanto
3. A Mikel is anytin dat has weight, occupies space, breathes but still remain stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object dat has no focus in d pitch.
5. A Mikel is d S.I unit for measuring deceleration. eg the car decelerated by 2mikel/sec
6. A Mikel is d Botanical name for snail, Mikelis Obilis.
7. Anybody who can pass d ball but can't shoot, cross, head or b creative wit d ball is a Mikel. eg my President is a Mikel.
8. A Mikel is dat footballer who is allergic to goal..........=D =)) no b me talk so o!! Good night friends.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by obeski13(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Chanchit:

Bros', Impossible is nothing. Musa would have been one of the last players I would put a kobo on to score against Argentina.
.my bro, u will agree with me that ahmed musa always put up his very best whenever he is call upon,even though his performance may not be what is expected.while mikel never put up his best whenever he dorns d green white green.he is always complacent.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by kobonaire(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Samgreguc:
u dont seem to get it.
The name is what is been said about and I gave reason for the name similarity.
Hope u knw the name cote d' voire is a french name too?
hope you realize that Pogba and Drogba are NOT French names but rather African names. So the fact that they both speak French has nothing to do with the similarity of their names.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by nickxtra(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hermanie: Stupid post

How does this stop me from fncking my girlfriend this night. angry
M.....u.....M....u tongue
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Chanchit: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
obeski13: .my bro, u will agree with me that ahmed musa always put up his very best whenever he is call upon,even though his performance may not be what is expected.while mikel never put up his best whenever he dorns d green white green.he is always complacent.

Anyway, we just need to get lucky.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Imagine an idiot comparing Mikel to pogba. Paul pogba shits on the entire Nigerian midfield

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Imagine an idiot comparing Mikel to pogba. Paul pogba shits on the entire Nigerian midfield

Paul Pogba is a good midfield prospect

he has not started bossing the midfield yet. He does not have the courage to do that yet

I am simply not scared of him

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by shollyboy2: 1:57am On Jun 29, 2014
So people just forget all about VALBUENA Hes still the most creative player they have in the middle....

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by swiftz(f): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2014
Mikel is simply overhyped. He's so slow these days. And when he losses the ball, he doesn't fight hard to get it back. By the time Mourinho starts benching him very well,him go drop that "big boy" mentality.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by cheguevera: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Paul pogba should use the chance to send Mikel parking from Chelsea
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by cheguevera: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
PAUL POGBA NEXT AFRICAN BEST IN A FRENCH JERSEY
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by cheguevera: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
BYE BYE AFRICA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PSG Coach Christophe Galtier Arrested By French Police Over Racism Allegations / Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. / Cr7's Son Vs Messi's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.