Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi (21628 Views)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? / Lukman Haruna Vs Mikel Obi, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Lovebond34(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
mikel z shit...defensively his not gud...offensively his nt gud either....slow lyk a snail..always killin d attack...he shudnt be compared to pogba @ all..d young dude z far beta dan him..ah fink d most dangerous player in dat french team z mathiu vabuena..dat dude z xo gud

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao @the bold. grin

Er, they can't win the midfield battle against the French. They're strong, pace, agile, physical, and technically superior. They'll have to play the same tactics they played against the Argies, with Mikel, Onazi, and Osaze dropping deeper. Baba seems like a breathe of fresh air, and he has added a little creativity to that midfield. So, he can play with Musa and Emenike upfront.

Musa is a G! Anything Messi can do, Musa can do better!

These guys need to surprise me again!

Lmao@ "Baba"; I swear,if I were Keshi I will take a gamble and play Osaze in attacking midfield role and start Uche Nwofor. Babatunde abi wetin them call am isn't a world cup material.

By the way,why can't Yoruba boys plays simple football....dem swear for una?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
MIKEL FOR WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by hensben(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
mikel is fragile with the ball, very slow in decisive passes to other players, he lack mobility with the ball also, he is just lucky super eagles doesnt have option because if he is not in our midfield, it will collapse, thats the issh

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Mannylex(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dhelake: Matuidi is all brawn and no brain, Won't be so difficult to mark down, The real problem is Valbuena, he is their Messi and we have to be watchful of him

You hijacked this statement directly from nigerian info 99.3 (femi and the gang) I catch u, lol tongue grin

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:
Lmao@ "Baba"; I swear,if I were Keshi I will take a gamble and play Osaze in attacking midfield role and start Uche Nwofor. Babatunde abi wetin them call am isn't a world cup material.

By the way,why can't Yoruba boys plays simple football....dem swear for una?

Is this post worthy of a reply?

Yoruba e-warriors should shout me asap. cool

I've got enough names in my archives to put this guy to shame, and probably move from football to basketball. grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Noble11: Are you not a Nigerian- or your booth size no dey market?
NIGERIAN E-COACHES THO!
Sm say Mikel no dey pass fast,so say he dey pass fast fast...I TIRE FOR UNA O!

That's not the point. Mikel is not a great player as he is assumed to be. WE NEED A NEW POWERFUL MID FIELDER LIKE OKOCHA...SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Knowledge9000: AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS MIKEL IS OVERRATED? WE HAVE A PERFECT FORWARD...EMENIKE, MUSA, ONAZI, NWOFOR AND Odemwingie. We lack a POWERFUL midfielder like Okocha who can make plays by holding on to the ball for a few seconds...attract opponent players to him, free up opponent players on our forwards, make a little dribble and then pass to one of these forwards. This was what Okocha was good at...insanely near perfect ball control. MIKEL LACKS THAT...as soon as he gets the ball, he just passes quickly; like say him dey fear. NUMBER 10 no dey fear. The function of center fielder/number 10 is to make plays, free up opponent players on the forwards and distribute the ball to them...that's is primary function. That's why they are supposed to have excellent dribbling and ball control skills. I THINK WE NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR MIKEL OBI. WE NEED A PLAYER OF CALIBER LIKE OKOCHA AND DON'T TELL ME WE CAN'T FIND A PLAYER LIKE OKOCHA OR MESSI IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA....WETIN?
Don't worry I'm here... #NigerianMessi

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Dhelake: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mannylex:

You hijacked this statement directly from nigerian info 99.3 (femi and the gang) I catch u, lol tongue grin

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Though i am an ardent listener, but i sure didn't hijack this, though must of my thoughts are shaped by their analysis, That might have rubbed off on me using same terms they do use... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MAYOWAAK: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
THANK GOD FOR FOOTBALL
If not 4 football Ronaldo will be a barber
if not 4 football messi will still be serving coffee in a caféterie
if not 4 football muntari will be a shoe cobbler
if not 4 football Mikel will be selling electronics
if not 4 football Demba ba will be a thrift collector
if not 4 football Musa will be busy rearing cattles
if not 4 football Balotelli will be importing & exporting weeds
if not 4 football di maria will be acting 'goblin' in mythical films
if not 4 football suarez will be______________??

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by toprealman: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
The only year I enjoyed watching Mikel play was in 2005 when he still had a passion for the game of football.
He was a mix of Kanu, Oliseh and Okocha back then. Look at Messi's transition! Some people even argued that Mike deserved the MVP award in that tournament.
He needs a club that can help him rediscover himself ASAP. Chelsea is not the place for him.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by yomifola(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wetin dey pain me pass for dis Mikel or wetin dem dey call im name be say if d opponent collect ball 4rm him hand, him go dey jog dey cum 4rm behind or better still dey walk dey cum. And can u see our game with Argentina, Mikel control a ball down and d opponent is cum to mark, d next tin my brother dey do is to guide, he dey use body, body wey be like broom in front og guatuso. Inshrt... Mikel is useless, am sorry to say!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Tundenoni(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2014
jude33084:

Bro Pogba is good sha wink
pls tell him

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MEILYN(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2014
I knew Mikel was a bonus when he got a pass from the opponent in the Argentine box, the fvcktard was freaking slow. He couldn't shoot the ball, I was already shouting goallllll, Mikel just turn and shoot the damn ball, but the nigga was fvcking slow, counting his legs like a woman who oil poured on her legs while frying akara till the ball was cleared. Mikel is a very big disappointment in this world cup.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Tundenoni(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2014
MAYOWAAK: THANK GOD FOR FOOTBALL

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by DukeNija(m): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Cutesexy1: it will really be a tough match

Lol. Yes you are right. But I see Nigeria in the quarter finals by hook or crook.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by luvola(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2014
if I see you , I will gun u down with this stater. mad man

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by obeski13(m): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Chanchit: I just hope Mikel would surprise us just as Musa did.
mikel doesnt av d zeal,d fighting spirit to pull off any spectacular performance.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2014
If I were Keshi, I would field Musa left, Emenike on the right flank, and play Osaze as the lone striker.

Emenike's pace and power will cause serious problems for Evra that Osaze might not be able to, while Osaze's trickery might be able to wrongfoot Varane and the especially error prone Sakho. Musa to cut in on Sagna.

In Midfield, I would field 3 destroyers. Give me Azeez, Onazi, and Mikel. Their Job is to chase down and release the ball quickly. Strictly no attempts at playmaking.

If I had the opportunity, I would keep Ambrose out of the side, the 1st goal came from his flank against Argentina, and he kept losing his man all night.

In goal, Enyeama Savings Account of course grin grin

Everyone sit deep and hit on the break and not play the stupid high line from the first few minutes of the Argentina game.

But Keshi is tactically inept and will probably field babatunde in midfield again.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Jazzgreen(m): 1:39am On Jun 28, 2014
bennyraz: What role will uchebo play? angry
Hehehehehe, tel that flavour n'abania to go home, futbal is nt 4 him

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Chanchit: 2:24am On Jun 28, 2014
obeski13: mikel doesnt av d zeal,d fighting spirit to pull off any spectacular performance.

Bros', Impossible is nothing. Musa would have been one of the last players I would put a kobo on to score against Argentina.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Samgreguc(m): 2:30am On Jun 28, 2014
kobonaire: So Pogba na French name?? It's sounds like one African tribal name oh .... Like the cousin of Drogba
grin
They all speak french.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by kobonaire(m): 2:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Samgreguc:
They all speak french.
and so what? We all speak English so does that mean we should play for England or USA?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by eruchboy(m): 2:47am On Jun 28, 2014
MIKEL seems useless though but has something chelsea and keshi see they still keep him as there is a game plan.even though a slow player if he moves forward a lot he leaves the defence open so he still has a part to play.we should not focus to win midfield but the wings.i see super eagles beating them

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 28, 2014
vampire

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Pinitiative: 3:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by justi4jesu(f): 4:15am On Jun 28, 2014
Mikel should stop holding on to the ball and release passes, afterall goal sef him no dey score..I pity am undecided
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:35am On Jun 28, 2014
omoteamac: That mikel is my worst nigerian player ever...i wonder how he got into that team...

As simple as that

Worst player, look at the rubbish you are spilling, so who exactly will replace mikel and also did you watch confed, mikel just needs to up his game.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Jazzgreen:
Hehehehehe, tel that flavour n'abania to go home, futbal is nt 4 him

Talking is not for you, you laugh at his skills, he laughs at your bank account.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:39am On Jun 28, 2014
lalalefriday: If I were Keshi, I would field Musa left, Emenike on the right flank, and play Osaze as the lone striker.

Emenike's pace and power will cause serious problems for Evra that Osaze might not be able to, while Osaze's trickery might be able to wrongfoot Varane and the especially error prone Sakho. Musa to cut in on Sagna.

In Midfield, I would field 3 destroyers. Give me Azeez, Onazi, and Mikel. Their Job is to chase down and release the ball quickly. Strictly no attempts at playmaking.

If I had the opportunity, I would keep Ambrose out of the side, the 1st goal came from his flank against Argentina, and he kept losing his man all night.

In goal, Enyeama Savings Account of course grin grin

Everyone sit deep and hit on the break and not play the stupid high line from the first few minutes of the Argentina game.

But Keshi is tactically inept and will probably field babatunde in midfield again.

Now you will field musa, lol, the rejected stone is now the corner stone. Also do you watch news, babatunde is not playing, he has a broken hand and moses will play against france.
Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by donvat1(m): 5:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Here the mastermind of france is the little man called VABUENA so super eagles will need to mark him off before they can see off France.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by englishmart(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2014
POgba is better than all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's D'tigress Beat Senegal To Become African Champions / Cr7's Son Vs Messi's Son / Ronaldo's Hotel Denies Offering Free Shelter To Morocco Earthquake Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.