Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,601 members, 7,914,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (544076 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Foxie: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

Replied.
God bless you sir,I appreciate.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Deluxe8000:
sir- i sent and resent email letters 2days back on a wristwatch and psp slim battery but till date i have not heard anything about them. please send a comprehensive update on the power banks and these items. Thank you sir.

I sent you an email yesterday and explained everything to you.

First powerbank was purchased last week and I sent you the tracking number.

Battery was purchased and is due to arrive next week.

Watch is an auction item-you have to bid for it and you didnt state your maximum bid.

Your balance from the 7k is N600-it wont cover the powerbanks. The 50000mah is $22. The 30000mah is $16+

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
fashrola: Oga Lagtech can i have a close view of the iphone 4s you picked up... Maybe like 4 angles grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

Your seller has not replied and has provided no tracking info. He has until Tuesday for the item to arrive-if he doesnt-I can open a case against him and he has to refund.
lagtech pls do whatever u have to do to expedite the process......its very painful that my first ebay purchase will go awry,it hurts more because timeframe has been stretched....please how long will it take to get a refund,as the item seems to have issues
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

Your seller has not replied and has provided no tracking info. He has until Tuesday for the item to arrive-if he doesnt-I can open a case against him and he has to refund.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=lagtech][/quote] Omo Men... na to buy Accessories join am be that... Over Clean dey worry dey phone for that price grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
fashrola: Omo Men... na to buy Accessories join am be that... Over Clean dey worry dey phone for that price grin
How much did U get it?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

2nd one will arrive next week.
I mean d second battery.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
madridfc:
How much did U get it?
$140
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Adinije: @fashola, can u get me link Original LCD display+digitizer of samsung galaxy i9500. Budget 10k
pls what do you mean by this? is it the screen if yes I need for Samsung galaxy GT N7100.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Adinije(f): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
completey:
pls what do you mean by this? is it the screen if yes I need for Samsung galaxy GT N7100.
yea its a screen but u got to check ebay or have fashrola check for u.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jjwilliams(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
@lagtech, you have a mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Foxie: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please revert to my mail sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi
@lagtech
am yet to see the picture of the TV
and how many inches.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
kentochi: Hi
@lagtech
am yet to see the picture of the TV
and how many inches.

LED
HD
HDMI
Remote.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
tooltip: lagtech pls do whatever u have to do to expedite the process......its very painful that my first ebay purchase will go awry,it hurts more because timeframe has been stretched....please how long will it take to get a refund,as the item seems to have issues

Funds should be available within a few days after case is closed.Case is closed 3 to 4 days after its opened. But since Ebay guarantees all funds-we (LAGTECH) may be able to make the money available to you from our purse earlier and we then collect when ebay refunds.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
All emails replied.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Weekend Update

1) Pick is expected tomorrow or Monday. Owners will be contacted.
Another pick up on Thursday and one next week Saturday.

All delayed or 'missing' items should be off our list by next week.

Shipping is going smoothly so far this month and arrivals are on schedule. We have two shippers now.

2) Stay tuned for massive sales with heavy discounts this weekend. We just got a truck load of laptops and some other items. Going through them to sort them out. Check the thread /website on Sunday. You cant afford to miss this.

3) Agents-please log on -on Sunday to the secure website. Expect an email tonight. We have deals for you that your eyes wont believe.

4) From October 1st -we will have laptops available in Nigeria and Ghana -so that you can pay and pick up same day.

5) First sea shipping that left in July has arrived and should clear customs and be available for pick up later in the month.

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
@Lagtech did you see my posts at all ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
humblesteve: @Lagtech did you see my posts at all ?

The last post directed to me was 6.56am and I replied you a few minutes later.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech please have help to check the screen? what is the cost of repair
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truck load of laptops, dis is great !

What abt d HP mini ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

LED
HD
HDMI
Remote.
thanks boss
HOW MANY INCHES
how much is the shipping charge?
I want it to make next week shipping thanks alot.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gingger(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Can a Samsung galaxy s3 sprint with bad ESN work in Nigeria?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Deluxe8000(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

I sent you an email yesterday and explained everything to you.

First powerbank was purchased last week and I sent you the tracking number.

Battery was purchased and is due to arrive next week.

Watch is an auction item-you have to bid for it and you didnt state your maximum bid.

Your balance from the 7k is N600-it wont cover the powerbanks. The 50000mah is $22. The 30000mah is $16+

email not recieved
#7000 or #7820
max bid for the watch-$4
how much will be needed now to purchase:
*30000mah=
*50000mah=
when will my items get to nigeria for pick up in September.
How can one differentiate between auction item and Buy it now item. Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by vickertony(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech: @Chika

Motorola phone.
evening sir

please sir whats the name of this motorola phone?

Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

The last post directed to me was 6.56am and I replied you a few minutes later.
Good day sir. What of the lg from ebay?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
@lagtech, will make deposit for the dell tommorrow please, sir will it include the 500gig hdd?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
www.ebay.com/itm/New-17-3-LCD-Video-Flex-Data-Screen-Cable-for-Hp-Pavilion-G7-/141121584761?pt=US_Laptop_Screens_LCD_Panels&hash=item20db807e79 lagtech I paid in 1k for this stuff, please make offer and see if it can buy 2pcs, if not just pay for any offer that seller accepts
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi oga lag..., how's my hp cor i5 from 4rextrader@
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech:

LED
HD
HDMI
Remote.

Oga Sir,
How Much go ship this Led TV come Naija.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech: Weekend Update

1) Pick is expected tomorrow or Monday. Owners will be contacted.
Another pick up on Thursday and one next week Saturday.

All delayed or 'missing' items should be off our list by next week.

Shipping is going smoothly so far this month and arrivals are on schedule. We have two shippers now.

2) Stay tuned for massive sales with heavy discounts this weekend. We just got a truck load of laptops and some other items. Going through them to sort them out. Check the thread /website on Sunday. You cant afford to miss this.

3) Agents-please log on -on Sunday to the secure website. Expect an email tonight. We have deals for you that your eyes wont believe.

4) From October 1st -we will have laptops available in Nigeria and Ghana -so that you can pay and pick up same day.

5) First sea shipping that left in July has arrived and should clear customs and be available for pick up later in the month.

Thank God O grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.