Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,599 members, 7,914,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (544074 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
lagtech: Weekend Update

1) Pick is expected tomorrow or Monday. Owners will be contacted.
Another pick up on Thursday and one next week Saturday.

All delayed or 'missing' items should be off our list by next week.

Shipping is going smoothly so far this month and arrivals are on schedule. We have two shippers now.

2) Stay tuned for massive sales with heavy discounts this weekend. We just got a truck load of laptops and some other items. Going through them to sort them out. Check the thread /website on Sunday. You cant afford to miss this.

3) Agents-please log on -on Sunday to the secure website. Expect an email tonight. We have deals for you that your eyes wont believe.

4) From October 1st -we will have laptops available in Nigeria and Ghana -so that you can pay and pick up same day.

5) First sea shipping that left in July has arrived and should clear customs and be available for pick up later in the month.
To be sincere I never thought the agent thingy on your site was this real.
Am so going to register I want to cover Ibadan for you.

2. You are yet to state the cost for the hard drive upgrade of the lappy I bought. It would be more than a delight of you could upgrade it as I only bought it on the upgrade condition you gave. You are all the same doing a great job.
My eyes on you
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Foxie: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please check your mail sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2014

Shipping is going smoothly so far this month and arrivals are on schedule. We have two shippers now.

2) Stay tuned for massive sales with heavy discounts this weekend. We just got a truck load of laptops and some other items. Going through them to sort them out. Check the thread /website on Sunday. You cant afford to miss this.

3) Agents-please log on -on Sunday to the secure website. Expect an email tonight. We have deals for you that your eyes wont believe.

4) From October 1st -we will have laptops available in Nigeria and Ghana -so that you can pay and pick up same day.

5) First sea shipping that left in July has arrived and should clear customs and be available for pick up later in the month.
Cannot wait to be alerted again.
Weekend sales? Great. How'll people without online banking pay? Make it monday. I'm just saying.

Good work Lagtech...

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
blaxx:
Weekend sales? Great. How'll people without online banking pay? Make it monday. I'm just saying.

Good work Lagtech...
Use ur ATM card to make the transaction

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
@lagtech, thanks for the update on the sea shipping, i have lots of laptops in that shippment
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oga lagtech , Just received one of the 3 laptops. In good working condition. A very snappy laptop for its price more power to your elbow, Laggy. Waiting anxiously for the remaining 2. The Hp probook n Asus. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
fashrola: Use ur ATM card to make the transaction

I was referring to people wey no get cash for bank but d money for hand.
Atm transaction falls under online transfer.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:44am On Sep 06, 2014

@Lagtech, thanks for the update. We are expecting more from u.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2014
how good is blackberry 9800 @$30
used.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 1:53am On Sep 06, 2014

Chai where have I been since? Anyways, sir I will email you shortly regarding the agency stuff. Will like to cover Kaduna state. Thank you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
@Lagtech, thanks for the update. We are expecting more from u.

Thank you sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2014
blaxx:

I was referring to people wey no get cash for bank but d money for hand.
Atm transaction falls under online transfer.

Everyone is covered.
confluence: @lagtech, thanks for the update on the sea shipping, i have lots of laptops in that shippment

Yes I know!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2014
blaxx:

Good work Lagtech...

Thanks.

We appreciate your business.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Gadgetmobil:
To be sincere I never thought the agent thingy on your site was this real.
Am so going to register I want to cover Ibadan for you.

2. You are yet to state the cost for the hard drive upgrade of the lappy I bought. It would be more than a delight of you could upgrade it as I only bought it on the upgrade condition you gave. You are all the same doing a great job.
My eyes on you

Thanks.
Based on size-should be 2k upwards.
completey: lagtech please have help to check the screen? what is the cost of repair

I will connect the laptop an external monitor-if the lines still show-then its a motherboard issue and I cant make any promises with that. If the lines dont show in an external monitor-then it needs a screen replacement-which will cost you $50 to $80.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2014
confluence: @lagtech, will make deposit for the dell tommorrow please, sir will it include the 500gig hdd?

D600 uses IDE hard drive. Biggest IDE hd I have ever seen is 320gb-its very rare and costs over $100.

The average hd you can expect is 40gb to 80gb.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2014
NnamdiN: www.ebay.com/itm/New-17-3-LCD-Video-Flex-Data-Screen-Cable-for-Hp-Pavilion-G7-/141121584761?pt=US_Laptop_Screens_LCD_Panels&hash=item20db807e79 lagtech I paid in 1k for this stuff, please make offer and see if it can buy 2pcs, if not just pay for any offer that seller accepts

Offer of $3 per one made to seller.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2014
lagtech:

I will connect the laptop an external monitor-if the lines still show-then its a motherboard issue and I cant make any promises with that. If the lines dont show in an external monitor-then it needs a screen replacement-which will cost you $50 to $80.
ok. I will be waiting
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2014
@ lagtech

Pls reply my email
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2014
@Lagtech, good morning sir, will the dell include the 500gig Hdd, will pay ldeposit of 10k today when am back from journey. I sent you a mail regarding the agent thing please check your mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Good day sir. What of the lg from ebay?

Sorry-seller is playing games and is possibly a scammer. But you will get your money back. I opened a case against him yesterday.

He email today -saying they had been on vacation and then he sent this usps tracking number- VA313064762US which by all intents and purposes is fake.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2014
vickertony: evening sir

please sir whats the name of this motorola phone?

Thanks

Motorola Moto X XT1058 16GB White AT&T Unlocked Good Condition Smartphone
waxingmoon:
I mean d second battery.

Yes-next week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Deluxe8000:
email not recieved
#7000 or #7820
max bid for the watch-$4
how much will be needed now to purchase:
*30000mah=
*50000mah=
when will my items get to nigeria for pick up in September.
How can one differentiate between auction item and Buy it now item. Thanks.

Items cant ship to Nigeria until they arrive from Ebay.

The battery arrive Nigeria September-but I dont know if the powerbank can. Tracking shows it will arrive here at our USA office between Sep 6th and Sept 22nd.

Please follow the tracking of the items.

PowerBank
China Post /USPS.COM LK170284531CN

Battery
usps.com 9400110200793250629307
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Lagtech please confirm Acer V5 touch notebook delivered at ur doorstep grin and examine the laptop for any defects and possible with Pictures too
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2014
lagtech:

Yes-next week.
Thanks.You are doing a wonderful job. But try and increase the time u use online.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
@Kentochi

The Blackberry-won on Ebay.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2014
@Fasrola
The Acer-arrived today.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Deluxe8000(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2014
lagtech:

Items cant ship to Nigeria until they arrive from Ebay.

The battery arrive Nigeria September-but I dont know if the powerbank can. Tracking shows it will arrive here at our USA office between Sep 6th and Sept 22nd.

Please follow the tracking of the items.

PowerBank
China Post /USPS.COM LK170284531CN

Battery
usps.com 9400110200793250629307
how much will be needed now to purchase:
*30000mah=
am expecting all my items to be shipped to Nigeria together.
How can one differentiate between auction item
and Buy it now item. Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by azpekuliar: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2014
@Lagtech.. Have the Ebay items been paid for now?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Oga lagtech,I'm d 1 chating wt u on bbm...pls tel me d total cost of ds ma other items and help me contact d sellers asap,so dey can land ya usa office nd cm along wt d toshiba laptop shipment,I nid dem 4ma final year project pls: minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sop/4637892966.html (buy 3pcs $15). wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=221540843386&sv=power%20bank&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=281424223681&sv=penis%20extender&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.