Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,726 members, 7,924,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (545611 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

Are you sure its not NEPA (power surge)? That can melt the battery or ac jack.

Hopefully the check up tomorrow will yield answers. Will keep you updated. was falling in love with this machine. the thing no fit break my heart just like that...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
blaxx: yes sir

ask the seller then choose from what's given. Its possible the specs may have been upgraded on one of them.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

Same protocol sir-we wait for the text-that is always sent to Jimmy.

Hope you have picked up the juice.
no just waiting for all items to arrive then i'll pay up the balance
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thx, help me test it. Any news 4rm bb seller?
lagtech: @Yhellow-

Another Blackberry came in. (Torch)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

No-it doesnt use simcard.
good day sir. Has the iphones and bb shipped?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Damolux01: Boss! Is my item( dell 520) now with Mr jimmy? Pls, don't forget to pay for those items on ebay.

No feedback yet.
Ebay? Ok.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
confluence: Oga Lagtech, evening sir,how about the 4 minis are they in lagos already?

I know 2 have been in Lagos all week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nostalgia21:
good day sir. Has the iphones and bb shipped?

Yes-
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

Yes-
sorry. I forgot to ask ealier.. The iphones didn't come with chargers abi?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

No feedback yet.
Ebay? Ok.
Hmmm...but sir, why do they take time to call for pickup? This shipment has landed Lagos for the past few weeks if I'm not mistaken sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
@LAgtech, Alright sir. but it seems is not yet cleared
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Lagtech I ve replied ur mail pls check it.

NnamdiN: they won't answer you without police order. To get police order isn't easy, except maybe everyone he has scammed goes together, naija police no dey fight for small money.

@kentochi and others this guy has scammed the ideal thing is to meet privately outside of this forum no necessarily physical probably online via whatsapp and discuss extensively how to track trust me to get him is quite easy just that we don't have trust in our law enforcement agency and our banking system if not how can he be doing this 4 d past three years?!!!
1. You guys have the option of writing special fraud unit at milverton rd ikoyi they will take it up provided you all hv evidence of payment I.e ur tellers and all that.
2. CBN option that will gear up gtb as they have failed in their kyc parameter if they can't get or give this guys info and where to get him as in his contact and address he used registering with them
3. The network operator just with a police report his exact location can be traced and police can take it up.

Pls if this guy took u off #1 make sure u gt it back because if you leave it in the hand of God he will not come down and retrieve it for u u have to make an effort yourself ......I do like a situation where a thread will be opened with his pics in hand cuffs with inscriptions such as majesty aghariwete scamer xtraordinare finally nabbed courtesy nairalander there and then I will be happy.people like him don't deserve to live!!!,

Am open to assist in any way I can if you guys are willing to bring him to book.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
ceasare: @Lagtech I ve replied ur mail pls check it.

@kentochi and others this guy has scammed the ideal thing is to meet privately outside of this forum no necessarily physical probably online via whatsapp and discuss extensively how to track trust me to get him is quite easy just that we don't have trust in our law enforcement agency and our banking system if not how can he be doing this 4 d past three years?!!!
1. You guys have the option of writing special fraud unit at milverton rd ikoyi they will take it up provided you all hv evidence of payment I.e ur tellers and all that.
2. CBN option that will gear up gtb as they have failed in their kyc parameter if they can't get or give this guys info and where to get him as in his contact and address he used registering with them
3. The network operator just with a police report his exact location can be traced and police can take it up.

Pls if this guy took u off #1 make sure u gt it back because if you leave it in the hand of God he will not come down and retrieve it for u u have to make an effort yourself ......I do like a situation where a thread will be opened with his pics in hand cuffs with inscriptions such as majesty aghariwete scamer xtraordinare finally nabbed courtesy nairalander there and then I will be happy.people like him don't deserve to live!!!,

Am open to assist in any way I can if you guys are willing to bring him to book.

Thanks man.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
@lagtech

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/clo/4599686947.html

Kindly see if you can help me get like 30 pieces of shirts, trousers(size 30) and backpacks here

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/clo/4580429785.html

Help me offer $20 for this shoe as well

They are all in ur area (brooklyn park)

Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by oeforreal: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hw much can I get a camcorder?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ujawissy plzz stop disturbin us in dis thread plzzz guys stop wastin ur energy talkin to him he will soon leave d way he came
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ Femadesh & Lagtech hw many pieces of clothes is inside a bin ?
femadesh: @lagtech

Kindly see if you can help me get like 30 pieces of shirts, trousers(size 30) and backpacks here

He is in ur area (brooklyn park)

Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
ariyebaba: @ Femadesh & Lagtech hw many pieces of clothes is inside a bin ?

I don't know the number in a bin
But in my own case, I prefer if he can help me select the best rather than takin a bin which contains sizes and types that may not fit me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
femadesh:

I don't know the number in a bin
But in my own case, I prefer if he can help me select the best rather than takin a bin which contains sizes and types that may not fit me
Guy I have interest in this incase
You change your mind.
I sent. You pm
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nostalgia21:
sorry. I forgot to ask ealier.. The iphones didn't come with chargers abi?

No chargers.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Damolux01: Hmmm...but sir, why do they take time to call for pickup? This shipment has landed Lagos for the past few weeks if I'm not mistaken sir.

You know we have different shipment batches. There were delays with a few batches which was then complicated with the NAHCO strike that happened a few weeks ago.

But no worries-EVERY item shipped will be available for pick this new week. Hundreds of pick ups from Tuesday-both those shipped last week and the remaining delayed ones.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
oeforreal: Hw much can I get a camcorder?

Try and search minneapolis.craigslist.org or ebay.com
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
femadesh: @lagtech

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/clo/4580429785.html

Help me offer $20 for this shoe as well

They are all in ur area (brooklyn park)

Thanks

I have offered $20 for the shoes.

For the clothes-please decide how many items or bins you want.

To all interested-I cant from the pictures how many are inside or their condition or type.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
lagtech:

I have offered $20 for the shoes.

For the clothes-please decide how many items or bins you want.

To all interested-I cant from the pictures how many are inside or their condition or type.

I want 25 pieces of medium size shirts selected randomly (not bin), a backpack and 4 pairs of (size 30) trousers

Kindly help select the best
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by niello: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2014
ariyebaba: @ Femadesh & Lagtech hw many pieces of clothes is inside a bin ?

@Lagtech

Please if I am to tell a seller (e.g not from craiglist) to send goods to your address, do I still pay you a fee/commission of $30 on every purchase?

What's your address?

Regards.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by niello: 1:18am On Aug 03, 2014
@Lagtech

Please how much will land this to Lagos?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4572600282.html

Help ask seller these questions first:

HDD size
RAM
Processor
Processor speed
Wireless?
Comes with working charger?
CD type
Etc

Will he accept $40 or even less?

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by respect076(m): 3:09am On Aug 03, 2014
Oga lagtech plz respond 2 YUR BBM
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by niello: 3:41am On Aug 03, 2014
@Lagtech

Please landing cost to Lagos

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/4567771344.html

You will need to go with a HP charger to check.

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2014
Oga lagtech, pls I have 24k and want to buy four blackberry curve7 plus shipping... Here is the item no: 281392878821 and the link on ebay: http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=281392878821&sv=blackberry%209320&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

Pls help me out. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.