Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,790 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Sins Of PDP Vs APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sins Of PDP Vs APC (1344 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC / The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sins Of PDP Vs APC by idumuose(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
egift:
Those that dwell on insults are either kids, or people who had difficult childhood or abused when they were growing up. We also see drug addicts, junkies, touts, thugs, mental patients and illiterates abusing people hoping that they will get hurt the way they experienced it.

Whatever the case, be assured that we will be praying for your quick recovery. When you do, we all will notice the difference. Cheers! grin

egift:

We also see drug addicts like Tinubu, junkies like Murtala Nyako, touts like Rotimi Amechi , thugs like Lai Mohammed , mental patients like Rauf Aregbesolagrin grin and illiterates abusing people hoping that they will get hurt the way they experienced it.

Whatever the case, be assured that we will be praying for your quick recovery.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Sins Of PDP Vs APC by ayodiya: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire: Many sins of Aregbesola: APC

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?

Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is not not wickedness ?

all d above point shows u are either brain dead or I don't know. So people in the state of osun should go to oyo state to board a plane and overload d airport with oyo and osun state population is wisdom to you? Nigeria practice d same presidential system America does at least they claim, in america d state are called d state of ..... Not otherwise and I think pdp tried to challenge d legality I don't hear any fuss about anymore. The government has all assets at its disposal to know what its best for its people and d decision was not solely taken by d governor, it was taken at a stakeholder meeting. I don't know what you people have against d idea, everybody I ask can't give a reasonable argument against, it like they love the status quo they are scared forgetting development comes with changes been made not d other way

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Leads Omisore In Osun Governorship Election / I Am Going Back To The Classroom - Fayemi / The Scam Company Called MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.