Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,520 members, 7,917,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? (23601 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by TaiKuun(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cherishing:

am wearing a turtle neck iron jeans tongue
check the nearest girl
he saw that already, he should unzip it and kiss the hell out of your neck
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Abeg na which verse you the quote from make I check my bible.

But I know the bible already fore tell the Death of Jesus Christ and that he would raise on the third day.

You are asking a question that is not in the Bible. The answer will not be as well. But we all know that Jesus did not resurrect till after 3 days.

Jesus also said, "NOBODY CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME (Him).".

Since God loves us all, Everyone is invited to heaven, but Must believe in Jesus before entering. You cannot brag your way in. You cannot be holier than Jesus.

There's a verse about a wedding feast, the King invites everybody into the feast. A guy manages to runs his way into the feast without the wedding garment. The king still throws him out of heaven.
because the person did not follow protocols but thought he was smart.

You can't get in unless you do what is right.

NOBODY can come to the Father Except through him Jesus. Be a Christian... A person who follows Christ....

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
EazyMoh:

He said is lslam was perfect not Muslims are perfect. At least Islam has the most logical answers to all our questions.

So Logical that they could confused and convince there Members in a Logical way to take human life.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ
Romans. 2 : 12-16
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Chikwado1991(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Purgatory
Thats why the pope encourges us to pray for the souls in purgatory
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Romm(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kizyte:
The righteous who died before Christ were in Limbo. Limbo is a place where the souls of the just (righteous) who died before Christ were detained. When Jesus was killed and buried, before His resurrection, He went to that part of Hell called Limbo to free the souls of the just for He (Jesus) is the only way to the Father.

na only u get brain pass...because u got de answer right......

.u must be a Catholic..

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by leuelliot(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ

Read ACTS 24:15
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by musicwriter(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:

How about those who don't know Muhammad?

How about those who don't know Confucius?

How about those who don't know Siddhartha Gautama?

List of some religions and founders https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_founders_of_religious_traditions

List of religions and spiritual traditions https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions

If you believe in God you'll understand it has nothing to do with religion.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

You are asking a question that is not in the Bible. The answer will not be as well. But we all know that Jesus did not resurrect till after 3 days.

Jesus also said, "NOBODY CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME (Him).".

Since God loves us all, Everyone is invited to heaven, but Must believe in Jesus before entering. You cannot brag your way in. You cannot be holier than Jesus.

There's a verse about a wedding feast, the King invites everybody into the feast. A guy manages to runs his way into the feast without the wedding garment. The king still throws him out of heaven.

You can't get in unless you do what is right.

NOBODY can come to the Father Except through him.

I simply ask what verse u quote from, where Jesus took those who die to heaven thanks for quoting John 6 vs 44 and John 14 vs 6 which has no meaning to the argument
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by dallyemmy: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ezekiel 18:23-25 This is what God said about the people that died before Christ

…23"Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked," declares the Lord GOD, "rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?

24"But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die.

25"Yet you say, 'The way of the Lord is not right.' Hear now, O house of Israel! Is My way not right? Is it not your ways that are not right?
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Romm:

na only u get brain pass...because u got de answer right......

.u must be a Catholic..

Is Limbo a verse or chapter or one of the bible writers guys wake up from your spiritual slumber and let the light Shine through you. Oga limbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Sman37(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
Nice question bro dnt let d darkness blind u anymore keep searching for d truth and one day am sure u shall find it!!!
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by olaniyi0(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
This na JAMB question oo, why can't u ask ur pastor in the church today?
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Cherishing(f): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
TaiKuun:
he saw that already, he should unzip it and kiss the hell out of your neck
Hahahaha your gangstrism to sex is second to none .
kwuntinuo
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Lansin: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Every man would be judged by the content of their character irrespective of his religion. God created moral and man created religion. God created love and man founded the law. Mathew 25. Forgot d verse where Jess was talking about his second coming. He stated that I was hungry u gave me food, I was sick u cared for me, etc. All that Jesus agitated for was based on humanity not on Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by olajesu1234: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
1 Corinthians 15:55, Matthew 27v51-53. they rose up when Jesus die. Jesus went to hell to collect the key from death and set them loss
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
dallyemmy:
Ezekiel 18:23-25 This is what God said about the people that died before Christ

…23"Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked," declares the Lord GOD, "rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?

24"But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die.

25"Yet you say, 'The way of the Lord is not right.' Hear now, O house of Israel! Is My way not right? Is it not your ways that are not right?

You try... that bible verse simply was referring so those who where alive and kept doing what was wrong in God's eye the bible verse can not the applicable to those who do not don't know God or his commandment, but instead that verse serve as a warming to the Nation of Israel who where God's Chosen nation then.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by israelite4m: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kyase:

why u want knw. E concern u.
Carry ur cross, and leave others alone. Only GOD knws who is who.
Pefect answer
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
olajesu1234:
1 Corinthians 15:55, Matthew 27v51-53. they rose up when Jesus die. Jesus went to hell to collect the key from death and set them loss

Really so hell has a key wow

My question to you. Who now created HelL if you say his GOD why did Jesus need a key to free those faithful to one who die. Are good people suppose to be in Hell. Afterall he perform so many miracle.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Am a Christian but d way our so called Christian brothers lie in this forum is annoying. Simple Op d Bible do not provide answer for ur question don't let them deceive u with fabricated verses. Who doesn't know dat Islam and Christianity are fraud in fact am thinking to join Jehovah witness not dat Dey are d best but Dere deceit has a yet to proof point
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by NZAGHA(f): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Well, many are saying their mind based on the little knowledge they have...
But here is the matter, ignorance is never an excuse to God... The same judgement that will be giving to the present world today, is what those that never knew christ winessed at their own time...
Some are saying they will be kept, here or there, but thats a delusion on its own... So anyone who dies without christ be it now or back then, will not and cannot make it to heaven...

Though you cannot understand all... But a cordial and well fed relationship with God will make us know more...

Seek God for any doubt or question... Unbelievers have no good answer for u bruh... Meet ur pastor... Or An elder in the lord... God bless those seek to know him more...
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
Bro, Just GIVE UP.. Religious Fanatics will quote Bible, Atheists will make assumptions but You won't get any Logical answer.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by NZAGHA(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:

Well, many are saying their mind based on the little knowledge they have...
But here is the matter, ignorance is never an excuse to God... The same judgement that will be giving to the present world today, is what those that never knew christ winessed at their own time...
Some are saying they will be kept, here or there, but thats a delusion on its own... So anyone who dies without christ be it now or back then, will not and cannot make it to heaven...

Though you cannot understand all... But a cordial and well fed relationship with God will make us know more...

Seek God for any doubt or question... Unbelievers have no good answer for u bruh... Meet ur pastor... Or An elder in the lord... God bless those seek to know him more...
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by God2man(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
They will be judged by their conscience.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by OLUWAcypris1(f): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
waldigit:

Dear beloved, please pray first to Holy Spirit for opening of eyes of understanding and then read the following bible passages.
Mathew 27:51-53, Ephesians 4:8-9, 1Corinthians 15:55, Psalm 16:10, Luke 16:20-25
You see before christ many soul of the dead were temporarily preserved in heaven e.g elijah, enok,moses. Also in grave e.g elisha and hell e.g rich man in Luke 16. Depending on their righteousness, and relationship with God
However, at the death of christ, he visited all these temporary places and introduced himself to these dead souls of holy people and move them to mansions prepared for them in heaven as you can see in mathew 27. In death you automatically accept lordship of Jesus because you operate at higher intelligence realm, so no need of preaching. Mind you He left behind bad souls of men in Hell. After the resurrection of Christ righteous pple goes straight to new temporary preservation place in heaven(mansions) and wait until judgement day. Also unrighteous pple goes straight to hell in the earth of the earth. After rapture the dead in Christ will still be held in grave. Revealation 20:13
I hope I have been able to help
God bless you, uv said it all
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Taolyn4lif(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Faith in Jesus Christ is key. Without it, one cannot unite with God in his kingdom. Those who were ignorant of the gospel and faith in Jesus Christ are provided with the opportunity to receive or reject it in the spirit world (after death).
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by israelite4m: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wen d human body dies it decay to dust to pay it wages for sin
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Earth2Metahuman: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
EazyMoh:

He said is lslam was perfect not Muslims are perfect. At least Islam has the most logical answers to all our questions.
lmao. Logica answer my blackbutt
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by SuperSupremo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
that's the sequence of results you get when you deliberately deceive yourself that a creature is the Creator,how will God ever wait for millions of years to change Himself into human and be called God's son,sacrificed by His creation to Himself to cleanse the sin of His creations

How that name jesus is even never mentioned at the time of Abraham,Noah,Moses,Elisha,David and co. and in fact the name not even in the entire old testament

Indeed Islam is great,some people are deliberately depriving themselves of knowledge,thinking Islam is not meant for them.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Earth2Metahuman: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Taolyn4lif:
Faith in Jesus Christ is key. Without it, one cannot unite with God in his kingdom. Those who were ignorant of the gospel and faith in Jesus Christ are provided with the opportunity to receive or reject it in the spirit world (after death).
from which bible did u get this from
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by EazyMoh(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

A Religion that it's Member or Followers has no Value for human Life...

The same way not all Christians are true Christian.

Mathew 7 vs 21 to 23 Explain More on that.
Human life Human life Human life
Upon all the barbarism cruelty and ruthless nature of acclaimed Muslim terrorists throughout history (both sanctioned by Islamic authority and not) they have never killed 35000 people in one day in one city as done the crusades under the direct instructions of the Supreme Christian POPE Urban II. So talk about a religion with regard for human Life

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by israelite4m: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
AM A christain but i dnt fvcking blive in hell as some pple blive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.