Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? (23536 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by iamord(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
dermmy:

Many people lived outside the law the law was only applicable to the state of israel all other countries surrounding Israel weren't under the law. And i believe there were people living in other continents of the world when the law was given to israel only the israelites lived by the law so those people living living in other continents before the advent of faith and righteousness what would be their fate? Let us leave these things to God and face our own spiritual business.
leave what behind?? .. Just look at how you brainwashed people are blocking yourself from reasoning that will set you free. That's our past that you are telling to leave behind. A missing link integral to our growth as beings on planet earth . Shame
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by holytribe(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cherishing:

am wearing a turtle neck iron jeans tongue
check the nearest girl

Why hiding from his proposal na? From kiss to neck, and now you are with turtle iron jeans...
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Julivas(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
It is just as waldigit has written. Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ had gone to them before His ascension.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
EazyMoh:

Human life Human life Human life
Upon all the barbarism cruelty and ruthless nature of acclaimed Muslim terrorists throughout history (both sanctioned by Islamic authority and not) they have never killed 35000 people in one day in one city as done the crusades under the direct instructions of the Supreme Christian POPE Urban II. So talk about a religion with regard for human Life

Oga not all Christians are true Christians we have so many Christians who call them self Christian and they fail to heed to bible truth they fail to make the truth there own they fail to imitate Christ. I belong to a Religion who value human life, who loves his neighbour has I love my self, who try to follow Christ footstep and who always to my best to try and let people know more about Jehovah, Christ and God's Kingdom.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by iamord(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Taolyn4lif:
Faith in Jesus Christ is key. Without it, one cannot unite with God in his kingdom. Those who were ignorant of the gospel and faith in Jesus Christ are provided with the opportunity to receive or reject it in the spirit world (after death).
where you there??
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by oglalasioux(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
sonofthewind:
Bible calls it 'time of ignorance'...God overlooked.

Interesting! That's why I don't believe such a god even exist. So he overlooked? Just like he overlooks the genocidal murders of the Israelites and term Boko haram terrorists. Ok.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by israelite4m: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
oglalasioux:

Interesting! That's why I don't believe such a god even exist. So he overlooked? Just like he overlooks the genocidal murders of the Israelites and term Boko haram terrorists. Ok.
there is alway a creator
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by oluxy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
When Jesus Christ died on the cross, he went directly to preach to those who are in prison (those who died before the coming of Christ who are in captive/prison of the devil), He went unto them first.

Read 1 Peter 3:19-22
This is the answer to your question.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Drbarmes(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kizyte:
The righteous who died before Christ were in Limbo. Limbo is a place where the souls of the just (righteous) who died before Christ were detained. When Jesus was killed and buried, before His resurrection, He went to that part of Hell called Limbo to free the souls of the just for He (Jesus) is the only way to the Father.

So u mean the likes of Moses, Abraham, David, Samuel etc were in limbo till christ came n set them free
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by EazyMoh(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Oga not all Christians are true Christians we have so many Christians who call them self Christian and they fail to heed to bible truth they fail to make the truth there own they fail to imitate Christ. I belong to a Religion who value human life, who loves his neighbour has I love my self, who try to follow Christ footstep and who always to my best to try and let people know more about Jehovah, Christ and God's Kingdom.
OK good to hear that. Goodluck.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by apisadodo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
if look in the Bible Genesis chapter 1 to 26 did Bible called Jesus name, no but God, God send Jesus to spread his word ? prophet,believer and non are there before and after Jesus. so think not that jesus will saved u ;Dif look in the Bible Genesis chapter 1 to 26 did Bible called Jesus name, no but God, God send Jesus to spread his word ? prophet,believer and non are there before and after Jesus. so think not that jesus will saved u but only the Creator of heaven and earth
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Afroconnect: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
One thing that baffles me is how christians feel every other person including jehovah witnesses,and any one that believes in a doctrine slightly different from what they believe is going to hell. This is very myopic and in itself a great illusion.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by sonofthewind: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mubz:
Ah!!! So Adam, Moses, Abraham, Noah were ignorant. Two things in the world that render men illogical and dumb - Religion and politics

Those men had an encounter with God. But there were people who never heard the gospel nor had encounter with God.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by SuperSupremo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Julivas:
It is just as waldigit has written. Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ had gone to them before His ascension.
what a weak God you have,he has to die before connecting to the dead huh

I guess he will be killed again to be reconnected to those who also died after him,what a god!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by SuperSupremo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
sonofthewind:

Those men had an encounter with God. But there were people who never heard the gospel nor had encounter with God.
In order words people had real connections with God without jesus and therefore"no one goes to the Father except through jesus" is floored
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by SuperSupremo(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

But you feel free to associate terrorist groups to Islam abi

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Earth2Metahuman: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
israelite4m:
there is alway a creator
except god creating itsef abi?
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Same question goes to the hundred of generations that lived before Prophet Muhammad (SAW). They shouldn't just be condemed to hell ( If hell trully exists). These are questions the religious minds haven't been able to answer. I personally believe its a Matter of Good or Bad as these are the only kinds of people who exist. Religion is just a state of the mind that's meant to Bleep with us. When you start to question religion too much they call you an Atheist, but damn Bleep it, Science explains it all
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by jossyphobia(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ
know from today that every question you may still imagine even before imagining are in the Bible. the dead before Christ will be resurrected with the dead in Christ because after the death on the Cross . Christ went to preach to the dead so to as many as received him are also dead in Christ.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by holyokoto(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
waldigit:

Dear beloved, please pray first to Holy Spirit for opening of eyes of understanding and then read the following bible passages.
Mathew 27:51-53, Ephesians 4:8-9, 1Corinthians 15:55, Psalm 16:10, Luke 16:20-25
You see before christ many soul of the dead were temporarily preserved in heaven e.g elijah, enok,moses. Also in grave e.g elisha and hell e.g rich man in Luke 16. Depending on their righteousness, and relationship with God
However, at the death of christ, he visited all these temporary places and introduced himself to these dead souls of holy people and move them to mansions prepared for them in heaven as you can see in mathew 27. In death you automatically accept lordship of Jesus because you operate at higher intelligence realm, so no need of preaching. Mind you He left behind bad souls of men in Hell. After the resurrection of Christ righteous pple goes straight to new temporary preservation place in heaven(mansions) and wait until judgement day. Also unrighteous pple goes straight to hell in the earth of the earth. After rapture the dead in Christ will still be held in grave. Revealation 20:13
I hope I have been able to help

Then Jesus will become the greatest Liar when He said "For no one has ascended into heaven except the son of Man that came down from Heaven" John 3:13

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by holyokoto(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kizyte:
The righteous who died before Christ were in Limbo. Limbo is a place where the souls of the just (righteous) who died before Christ were detained. When Jesus was killed and buried, before His resurrection, He went to that part of Hell called Limbo to free the souls of the just for He (Jesus) is the only way to the Father.

There is no such thing in the Bible, Just 2 1/2 days Jesus visited over 50 Billion people?
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by csamii: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
gabazin080:
NB: am a christian bt i wnt to knw wat wil happen that were born before christ came. because i leant those that that died and didnt believe christ will rot in hell. so wat will nw happen to those that were born before the birth of christ and didnt have a chance to know christ

During the era before christ they were laws. Those laws will be used to judge them.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by holyokoto(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
oluxy:
When Jesus Christ died on the cross, he went directly to preach to those who are in prison (those who died before the coming of Christ who are in captive/prison of the devil), He went unto them first.

Ecclesiastes 9:6 said for the livings knows they will die, but the dead knew nothing. If the dead knew nothing Jesus is preaching to stones

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by jossyphobia(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
MuhMubRaj:
Same question goes to the hundred of generations that lived before Prophet Muhammad (SAW). They shouldn't just be condemed to hell ( If hell trully exists). These are questions the religious minds haven't been able to answer. I personally believe its a Matter of Good or Bad as these are the only kinds of people who exist. Religion is just a state of the mind that's meant to Bleep with us. When you start to question religion too much they call you an Atheist, but damn Bleep it, Science explains it all
those that lived before Christ are not condemned to hell . Act 10:42 because they have been preached to when Christ died . some of these people you listen to don't even the Bible they just conclude with their perception and conception. and don't believed or argue with science cos they are vain, even in your religion.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by holyokoto(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
In conclusion, Religion is just a belief, the greatest mistake in the Bible is that , John 14:6 that said no man come to the father except true Jesus. Maybe another explanation will be needed. Jesus is just a way out of many

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by donswaga: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op for you to know we are not going anywhere. Just do a little research you will find out that the Bible is a mind control programs.

According to the Bible. You most come to the Father (God Almighty) through jesus because there is no any other sources to reach God.

According to Christian jesus Christ die 2000years ago some were in Israel. According to History Christianity in Nigeria is all most 200 years.

OK let do little mathematics.
According to Christian bible every body most come to God through jesus Christ. Birth and death of jesus Christ 2033 years. History of Christianity in Nigeria 200 years.

2033years of birth and death of jesus minus 200years of Christianity history in Nigeria you will get 1833years.
My question is why will jesus Christ which we all go through before we see God didn't even know that, there are people living in Nigeria for 1833years jesus existence in lsreal. Him just remember Nigeria 200years ago and some people will come here to say jesus Christ die for every body when him as been in lsreal for 1833years.
All the people that pass away in Nigeria for 1833years of jesus in lsreal what will happen to there soul and why will jesus only remember Nigeria 200years ago if he is the real Savior of the all world.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
jossyphobia:
those that lived before Christ are not condemned to hell . Act 10:42 because they have been preached to when Christ died . some of these people you listen to don't even the Bible they just conclude with their perception and conception. and don't believed or argue with science cos they are vain, even in your religion.
But the bible clearly says " For those who do not accept jesus as there lord and personal saviour shall not enter the kingdom of god"
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by jossyphobia(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
donswaga:
Op for you to know we are not going anywhere. Just do a little research you will find out that the Bible is a mind control programs.

According to the Bible. You most come to the Father (God Almighty) through jesus because there is no any other sources to reach God.

According to Christian jesus Christ die 2000years ago some were in Israel. According to History Christianity in Nigeria is all most 200 years.

OK let do little mathematics.
According to Christian bible every body most come to God through jesus Christ. Birth and death of jesus Christ 2033 years. History of Christianity in Nigeria 200 years.

2033years of birth and death of jesus minus 200years of Christianity history in Nigeria you will get 1833years.
My question is why will jesus Christ which we all go through before we see God didn't even know that, there are people living in Nigeria for 1833years jesus existence in lsreal. Him just remember Nigeria 200years ago and some people will come here to say jesus Christ die for every body when him as been in lsreal for 1833years.
All the people that pass away in Nigeria for 1833years of jesus in lsreal what will happen to there soul and why will jesus only remember Nigeria 200years ago if he is the real Savior of the all world.
if you've been going to church you will know the answer to these questions you are asking. that's why he had disciples to continue the mission and gave them holyspirit

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Like a Friend of mine once said... "Religion na Scam" Very big scam. When every religion clearly preaches to you that others shall not have eternal rest after death...The thing is just be good to yourself, be good to your neighbours and be good to the world at large.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by jossyphobia(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
holyokoto:
In conclusion, Religion is just a belief, the greatest mistake in the Bible is that , John 14:6 that said no man come to the father except true Jesus. Maybe another explanation will be needed. Jesus is just a way out of many
its a fact and not mistake so deal with it. Accept Christ today so that you can see God.
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2016
And you people will start to say we don't have the spirit in us, lol. Well, I'm just trynna be rational here. There's a lot of questions I need answers too
Re: What Will Happen To Those That Were Born Who Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by jossyphobia(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2016
oluxy:

thanks jare its even clearer in that 1peter 4:6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.