Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Letter 'r' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Letter 'r' (1379 Views)

A Student Had 90 In Jamb See The Letter He Wrote To Jamb Registra / READ The LETTER A Student Wrote To Her Principal / HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Letter 'r' by feelgood(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2006
A young schoolboy was having a hard time pronouncing the letter "R" and all the other kids were, of course, teasing him about it.

To help him out, the teacher gave him a sentence to practice at home.

"Robert gave Richard a rap in the ribs for roasting the rabbit so rare."

In class a few days later, the teacher asked the boy to recite the sentence out loud.

The boy nervously eyed his classmates, many of them already laughing at him. He then replied, "Bob gave Dick a poke in the side because the bunny wasn't cooked enough."
Re: The Letter 'r' by Oracle(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2006
Feelgoood,
I dont understand this one undecided undecided
Re: The Letter 'r' by feelgood(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2006
Don't worry Oracle ol' chap, go over it again and u will get it, Be cool
Re: The Letter 'r' by naijadiva2(f): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2006
i get it. since he coldn't prononce the "r" he rephrased the sentence meaning the same thing.
Re: The Letter 'r' by feelgood(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2006
Roger, Nija_diva m'heartie. Nothing more!
Re: The Letter 'r' by edygirl(f): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2006
smart thing.
Re: The Letter 'r' by Mystique(f): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Spoil Bodi Edition Ver 0.7 - No Enter Cause Your Waist Go Break / English Language Made Easy / Teacher Vs Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.