Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,772 members, 7,979,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 (11858 Views)

List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile / How Do I Connect Nokia 5330(dstv Mobile) To Laptop(hp Pavilon) Or Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by maxman1: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
UrbanMystique: 70thousand for a tecno mediatek phone shocked shocked

jokes of the century grin
really so then what can dis phone be compare to now samsung s5.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by Osyxcel(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
With this specs, I can say Tecno has really evolved, and it is positioning itself to serve as a competition against the phone giants.

Although the price may be a little on the high side, I don't think it is too over-priced,

To those comparing Tecno prices with other chinese phones you see on AE and other websites, don't forget that Tecno has physical presence in Nigeria, it pays taxes to the government, it builds/buy/rent service centers, it pays salaries of staffs e.t.c, and lately, it's investing in advertising. All these finances are incorporated in the prices of it's phones.

Also, regarding those downplaying the MTK chipset, kindly note that the latest series of MTK chipset are very good such as MT6582, MT6589 and MT6592. They are really good enough for activities ranging from normal to heavy usage, don't let those big name chipsets deceive you, the only big advantage they have over MTK is probably early support for new android versions.

All in all, I think Tecno Phantom Z would be good enough at the price of 60k (68k might be due to the hyping by the distributors, might not cost up to that).

My submission doesn't mean that if i have 60k, I will not go for other options cheaper than this, it all depends on my assessment of the pros and cons.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by shogz89: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kamaye: as far as i know E3 is 33k while A+ is 35k, as for their specs google it and compare.
Bro both have the same spec and both where on the same price at lunch,,, the major difference is that the a+ has refused to drop in price while the e3 has fairly reduced

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by shogz89: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kamaye: as far as i know E3 is 33k while A+ is 35k, as for their specs google it and compare.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by Osyxcel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
shogz89:
Bro both have the same spec and both where on the same price at lunch,,, the major difference is that the a+ has refused to drop in price while the e3 has fairly reduced

A+ is between 32 & 34k na.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by s3nn2x(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
busoye19: JIAYU G4S

Colour: Black, White

Chip MT6592 1.7Ghz Octa-core

Memory 2GB RAM+16GB ROM

Screen 4.7" IPS

Resolution: 1280×720 OGS,Multi-touch,Gorilla Glass 2

Camera: Front Camera: 3 mega-pixel Rear Camera: 13 mega-pixel BSI CMOS

LED flash, Auto-focus

Network WCDMA: 900/2100MHz

GSM:900/1800MHz

sim card one standard SIM one micro-SIM

GPS GPS\A-GPS

Sensor Gyroscope,Compass,Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor

Other GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, FM

Memory extend Up to 64GB

Battery 3000mAH

Operating System Android 4.4.2

Characteristic Metal frame; 2.9mm super narrow bezels

Dimensions 3000mAh battery: 133 × 65 × 10mm

Weight:150g

In the Box (Package Contents)

1 x Mobile phone

1 x Micro-usb Cable

1 x EU/US/AU/UK Charger

1 x User Manual

1 x Battery

1 x Silicon Case

1 x Screen Protector

1 x Otg cable

1 x Touch Pen

1 x Card Reader

Price is #38,000
Are you serious?
38k?
Where can one get it?
I have always liked Jaiyu.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by OohMpa: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Osyxcel: Although the price may be a little on the high side, I don't think it is too over-priced

Its way overpriced

Osyxcel: To those comparing Tecno prices with other chinese phones you see on AE and other websites, don't forget that Tecno has physical presence in Nigeria, it pays taxes to the government, it builds/buy/rent service centers, it pays salaries of staffs e.t.c, and lately, it's investing in advertising. All these finances are incorporated in the prices of it's phones

What is your point?

Those other phone manufacturers don't pay taxes to their own government?
Their staff dey work free? They even spend more with their R&grin, OTA updates and even publications
And yet they have those prices up there

Osyxcel: All in all, I think Tecno Phantom Z would be good enough at the price of 60k (68k might be due to the hyping by the distributors, might not cost up to that)

Even 60k is a ripoff compared to those phones up there

This is MTK for Pete's sake
Cube talk 9x with an octacore mtk8592 has antutu of over 40000, retina screen and the likes yet it's still $199

MTK is cheap and Ooh Mpa no like that price at all
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by Osyxcel(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
OohMpa:

Its way overpriced

What is your point?

Those other phone manufacturers don't pay taxes to their own government?
Their staff dey work free? They even spend more with their R&grin, OTA updates and even publications
And yet they have those prices up there

Even 60k is a ripoff compared to those phones up there

This is MTK for Pete's sake
Cube talk 9x with an octacore mtk8592 has antutu of over 40000, retina screen and the likes yet it's still $199

MTK is cheap and Ooh Mpa no like that price at all

Tecno will pay in two ways..
They'll pay taxes for manufacturing in China, and they will pay for their operations in Nigeria.

Cube talk 9x @ $199? that's so not true...
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by busoye19: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
s3nn2x:
Are you serious?
38k?
Where can one get it?
I have always liked Jaiyu.

Contact @initialize on whatsapp 0808 076 2473. I bought it from him, it's what I'm using now.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by BizBloke(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
OohMpa:

Go to tech market section. Bizbloke, initialize are the main ones for China

Thanks for the referral, OohMpa.

$20 to get your phone to Nigeria from China, Dubai, etc.
smiley
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by LordReed(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
TrebleChamp: LordReed how come you haven't giving us a hands on review of this beautiful device? I think you are the only person i know using the s5.5 for now. Pls your hands on review soon, thanks.

I will do so but I was hoping to upgrade to kitkat first.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
LordReed:

I will do so but I was hoping to upgrade to kitkat first.
OK thanks, I thought the kitkat upgrade was for India and China only. Goodluck with your kitkat upgrade all the same.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by jeebz: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
TCL Idol X+ costs just $270 max , has NFC and would get OTA updates before the Phantom Z. TCL is a brand name for Alcatel. [url] http://www.gsmarena.com/tcl_idol_x_2ghz_8core_5incher_for_330-news-7432.php [/url]
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by Tobbie9(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Just Googled oneplus who knows how i can get it
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by jeebz: 12:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Tobbie9: Just Googled oneplus who knows how i can get it
Currently the phone is available at $80 higher than the original price.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by ibietela2(m): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2014
francis247: And when Samsung release Android P update 4 galaxy S5, you'll still be stuck with Kitkat or sell your phantom Z @ 25k to buy Phantom Z+++...

STFU it's Android L and there and how are you sure S3 will receive update?
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by ibietela2(m): 12:36am On Jul 09, 2014
4llerbuntu: please can someone explain how and why a phone's front facing camera has flash?

as in u stare into a flash for selfies or video chats? grin grin cry cry cry

I know you hate TECNO and you start saying anything without thinking www.androidpolice.com/2014/07/08/xperia-c3-selfie-phone-5mp-wide-angle-front-facing-camera-soft-led-flash-now-official/
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by ibietela2(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2014
mrdrizzy: like seriously?? Did u jst say dat?..havnt u asked urself why most top brands flagships fones dnt use mediatek??..efficiency is what matters..its nt about packing all the whole cores together..

D fact remains dis device is tooooo cost.zopo has same chipset,and processor with beta design..for something abit cheaper,same goes to thl

but one thing is sure..tecno created one really impressive device...our issue here is price

Now price is the problem? Few months ago you were among those calling them CRAP, Nigerians are never satisfied
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by ibietela2(m): 12:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Osyxcel: With this specs, I can say Tecno has really evolved, and it is positioning itself to serve as a competition against the phone giants.

Although the price may be a little on the high side, I don't think it is too over-priced,

To those comparing Tecno prices with other chinese phones you see on AE and other websites, don't forget that Tecno has physical presence in Nigeria, it pays taxes to the government, it builds/buy/rent service centers, it pays salaries of staffs e.t.c, and lately, it's investing in advertising. All these finances are incorporated in the prices of it's phones.

Also, regarding those downplaying the MTK chipset, kindly note that the latest series of MTK chipset are very good such as MT6582, MT6589 and MT6592. They are really good enough for activities ranging from normal to heavy usage, don't let those big name chipsets deceive you, the only big advantage they have over MTK is probably early support for new android versions.

All in all, I think Tecno Phantom Z would be good enough at the price of 60k (68k might be due to the hyping by the distributors, might not cost up to that).

My submission doesn't mean that if i have 60k, I will not go for other options cheaper than this, it all depends on my assessment of the pros and cons.

The only reasonable comment here.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by ibietela2(m): 12:52am On Jul 09, 2014
OohMpa:

Shipping costs? That's $30 or $40 with commission to Nigeria. A lot of companies do that already.

Add that to those prices up there and its still way less than "#68 500"

And display is relative. The super amoled display could be the one used in the s3. One particular unit racks up production cost and that's screen.
Put the amoled of s4 or s5 or even tab s and Ooh Mpa is sure it would exceed "68 500"

Stop acting like the fellow magas of our generation when you could get cheaper phones for a better spec. It kills to be foolish

You mean those 1 month Shipping options?

3 to 8 days cost around $50 to $80
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by initialize(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2014
OohMpa:

Go to tech market section. Bizbloke, initialize are the main ones for China

Thanks Boss for the referral

I am always here to serve

Visit my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by initialize(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Xiaomi Mi3- Snapdragon 800, 1080p, 13mp and 5mp, Android 4.3 miui based,16gb non expandable, 2gb ram, 3050mAh, etc for $250

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Camera rear camera 13 million pixels

Aperture F2.2

28mm wide-angle

Flash dual LED flash

2.0 megapixel front camera

Stacked CMOS sensor type

Both front and rear camera support 1080P video

Network mode: GSM, WCDMA

Support band: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900

3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz

Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth HId

Battery capacity 3050 mA lithium-ion polymer battery

Multimedia Player Radio Support

NFC feature support

Vibration support stepless

2GB memory capacity

High Speed Flash Memory 16GB/64GB

Screen Size 5 in.

Screen material IPS Retina screen

PPI441

Full HD 1920x1080 resolution

Ultra-sensitive touch support

Camera video capture 1080p (1920x1080) HD video

Other auxiliary gyro stabilization

HDR real-time video

Gyroscope sensor support

Light sensor support

Gravity sensor support

Distance sensor support

Electronic compass support

Barometer support

Phone type : 3G mobile phones, smart phones, camera phones , tablet phone

Designs: candy bar

Main Screen Size: 5 inches

Touch screen: capacitive screen, multi-touch

The main screen material : IPS

Main Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 pixels

Screen pixel density : 441pp

Key type : virtual QWERTY keyboard

Colors: black , silver

Phone Size : 144x73.6x8.1mm

Phone Weight : 145g

Other features: large capacity battery , NFC functionality , wearing gloves

Operating system hardware parameters : MIUI V5 ( based on Android OS 4.2)

RAM capacity : 2GB

ROM capacity : 16GB/64GB

Battery Capacity : 3050mAh

Basic functions Input Method: Sogou input method millet Edition

Input Method : Handwriting correction

Call records: has received + missed calls dialed +

Contacts : card storage

SMS (SMS) MMS (MMS) recording function scene mode themes alarm clock function calculator memo calendar notepad calendar function

Product Features GPS Navigation : Built-in GPS, support for GLONASS
Map Software : Support Google map , Baidu map
Sensor Type : gravity sensor, light sensor , proximity sensor
3D acceleration gyro electronic compass

Camera function : Built-in
Front camera pixels: 2,000,000 pixels
Rear camera pixels: 13 million pixels
Sensor Type : Stack type / multilayer CMOS (Exmor RS)
Flash : LED fill light ( double )
Aperture : f/2.2
Auto Focus : Support
Image size: maximum support 4128 × 3096 pixel photo shoot
Continuous functions: 10 shooting

Entertainment Video Player: Support MP4/3GP/3GP2/WAV/MP4 other formats
Audio Player: Support MP3/AAC/AMR/OGG/MP4 other formats
Graphics formats : JPEG and other formats
Games: Built-in
Social applications : Built QQ, MSN, flying letters, everyone, happy network, microblogging , etc.
Application features : machine front market , Youku , Roto , Eslite , reading, Jinshan fast disk , google
Service Features: m chat , cloud services
Radio ebook Java extension Flash player
Correction
Data function Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.0
WLAN features : WIFI, IEEE 802.11 n / b / g
Browser: WAP 2.0 browser supports error correction
Data interface : Micro USB v2.0, support for USB OTG function
Headphone jack : 3.5mm
DLNA technology wireless AP PC data synchronization

Business functions E-mail : support for POP3, SMTP , etc.
World Time

Price for 16GB is #55,000

Price for 64GB is #70,000

Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by initialize(m): 6:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Oneplus One- Snapdragon 801ac, 5.5 inch 1080p, 13mp and 5mp, Android 4.4 cm11 based, 16gb non expandable, 3gb ram, 3100mah, etc for $300

Brand / Model OnePlus 1+

Phone Type Smartphone/music phone/ camera phone/ Quad-core and 4G phone/

Listing time 2014.5

Network Technology GSM/WCDMA/FDD-LTE One-SIM

Phone Band WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100,GSM 900/1800/1900 mHZ,FDD-LTE 2100/1800/2600

OS / System Android 4.2 Color OS(we have Android 4.4.2)

Phone Style Bar

Diagonal Screen Size 5.5Inch Corning Gorilla 3

Screen material IPS

Display Color 16 million

Display Resolution 1920x1080 Pixels

Touch Screen Capacitive Screen, Multi-touchable

CPU Brand MSM 8974AC

CPU Qualcomm 801 8974ac Quad-core 2.5G Mhz

GPU Adreno 330

Memory Capacity 3G RAM,16/64G ROM

Standard package contents Rechargeable Li-lon Battery x 1, Headphone x 0, Data Cable x 1, Manual x 1, Charger x 1

Battery Capacity 3100mAH x1 Build-in

Color White/Black

Dimensions 152.9mmx79.9mmx8.9mm

Weight 160g

Language English

Basic Features

Ring Tone 64 Melody, Support MP3 Music
Contacts Business Management
Message SMS message
E-mail Support E-mail sending and receiving
Input method Handwriting Input, English Input, Chinese Input and Third-Party Inputs
Game pre-loaded games
Office Features Support TXT,Adobe PDF,Office(word,excel,ppt)
Main Features Build-in Antenna,Clock,Build-in Vibration,Mode,Standby Picture,Caller Picture,Caller Ring
Additional Features Clock,Calendar,Calculator,Schedule,notepad,to do,World Clock,Currency Converter,Unit Conversion,Stop Watch,Automatic Keyboard Lock
Gravity Sensing Support Gravity Sensing
Distance Sensing Automatically Adjust Screen Brightness
Acceleration Sensing Support Acceleration Sensing
Electronic Compass Support Electronic Compass Function

Data Application Features

Bluetooth Bluetooth v2.0,A2DP Bluetooth Stereo
Data Service GPRS,EDGE,HSDPA
JAVA Support Java
WAP Network WAP 2.0
WWW Browser (Support www Browser)
Data Cable micro USB Interface ,USB 2.0
Expansion Card Support TF Card(microSD Card), expandable to 32GB
WiFi(WLAN) Support WiFi
GPS Positioning System Support GPS, Support A-GPS Internet-assisted Navigation

Build-in Camera Features

Camera Pixel 13.0 million pixels
Camera Build-in 2 Cameras
Sensor type CMOS Sensor
Deputy Camera Build-in Deputy Camera, 5.0 Million pixels
Flash LED Snapshot Light
Photo Quality Support Maximum 4864x2736 Resolution for Taking Pictures
Snapshot Features Auto Focus, Face Recognition
Camcorder Audio and Video Capture 1080P

Multimedia Features

SNS Service QQ, MSN, Microblog ETC
Multimedia 3.5mm Headphone Interface, E-books
MP3 Player Support MP3 Player, Support AAC,WMA,AMR,M4A,MP3,WAV and Other Formats
Video Player Support Video Player, Support 3gp, 3g2, wmv, avi, MP4, ASP and other formats
Picture Formats Support JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and Other Formats.
Other Features Other

Price for 16GB is #70,000

Price for 64GB is #85,000

Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by initialize(m): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2014
busoye19:

Contact @initialize on whatsapp 0808 076 2473. I bought it from him, it's what I'm using now.

Thanks Boss!

I appreciate
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by initialize(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Tobbie9: Just Googled oneplus who knows how i can get it

I can get it for you within a week
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by 3ace(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2014
I would rather buy Sony xperia z.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by BizBloke(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2014
ibietela2:

You mean those 1 month Shipping options?

3 to 8 days cost around $50 to $80

4-7 days availability in Nigeria from date of payment: Dubai or China.

Cost: $20 (no extra or hidden charge).

Cheers.
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by Nsonaso(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
coolakins: But really, is there anything unusual about the mediatek processor that I have seen a few people complain about in here? The mediatek processor is a high quality brand not just used by tecno but even by other major phone manufacturers - infinix, Jiayu, huawei, gionee etc and they don't necessarily come cheap. Besides, this is an 8-core (octa-core) processor with speed clocked at 2.0GHz, how many high-end phones can even beat this for now? It's display resolution is 1080p & amoled (most phones are of 720p & IPS). With 2GB RAM & 16GB storage, I mean what more can u ask for? These are the same specs in samsung galaxy s4 & 5 sold for over a 100k. Pls, let's be more realistic. In my opinion, it is a great phone! The greatest tecno has made so far & I think it's going to fly and even most of the people on this forum will buy - cos they are the Tecno mobile warriors!! grin grin
Bro you forget that this same TECNO PHANTOM Z uses the same old AMOLED screen technology use in Nexus One (2010) whereas Samsung / GiONEE uses Super AMOLED & Super AMOLED+

2. This same Phantom Z uses the old Corning Gorilla Glass screen protector used in the first
iPhone released in 2007. Whereas Samsung and GiONEE uses Corning Gorilla Glass 2 or 3 manufactured in 2012 and 2013 respectively

3. The same phantom Z uses the old WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n whereas Samsung uses the latest Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,/ac

Talking about processor, MTK processor are sold very cheap compare to Qualcomm or Samsung processor's and that is why any phone manufactured with MTK processor, tends to be cheap

I use to tell people that TECNO is a rip-off and it is better to buy a good and high quality products @a high price than to buy a sub standard products @ a high price.

Believe it or not if you know the processes and cost of materials involved in making a smartphone, then you will know that no TECNO phone including this one PHANTOM Z worth the price tag

check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1804622/xiaomi-launches-mi-3-smartphone
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by biz2get(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
coolakins:
And bro... you no go put ur SIM for that Core i5 o and u wont do whatsapping & Bbming on it. So what do u say of iPhones that cost a ton?
you got to move with the times my friend don’t be a dinosaur, adapt like the crocodiles and embace change.

I use bbm.... Whatsapp etc on my laptop.... So get updated bruh
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by biz2get(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
4llerbuntu: please can someone explain how and why a phone's front facing camera has flash?

as in u stare into a flash for selfies or video chats? grin grin cry cry cry

thats "Tecno" for yuu.... Thinking like the Blacks angry
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by biz2get(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
coolakins:
Am glad u like ur Phantom A+ & I strongly believe the same conviction will make u go for the PheeZee, despite the price....cos of what it has to offer & not because its a chinese brand. A whole lot of these phones globally are still made in China or have their components made in there (thru franchising and all that... so?), what difference does it make with tecno? They have really evolved sincerely!

My instinct tells me.... Yuu were paid for all of this
As in... For goodness sake cant yuu open yuur eyes and see whats good from bad??
Re: Tecno Mobile To Release Latest Phantom Z @N68,500 by coolakins(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
biz2get:

My instinct tells me.... Yuu were paid for all of this
As in... For goodness sake cant yuu open yuur eyes and see whats good from bad??
Not really, I just feel they deserve some credit. Honestly, they have earned it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charging Issues With Tecno Phones / How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales? / Whatsapp Introduces 'private Reply' Feature For Group Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.