Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs (35477 Views)

Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny / Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by James27: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
May God help. Kefee we miss u.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
delkuf: So unfortunate. All the hussle, and struggle for money and fame, at the end nothing. The best life is that spent in christ

And who says she didnt spend her's in christ?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ghettodreamz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
It is well
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by akunuboy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
RIP. Sister
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
kreamidiva: RIP dear sister...

Earth lost a soul but heaven gained an Angel ....

Sleep on
You sound sweet and this is definitely not the time to say this but we are bigger than angels. We are made in the image of God, angels are not.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by donclark(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by roxell120(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
ggrin: So sadsadcry....btw,help me gwit ma papa oh thts if u make heaven
on which side is ur father? Did he make it?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by macricky(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kefee will b among d angels dat will b singing in HEAVEN

RIP
God knws d best,he alone gives nd he alone can taketh!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by tellwisdom: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Horrible looking benin people full of winches and wizard sad...Una don kee una sister..so make una chop am undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Irritant: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
ggrin: So sadsadcry....btw,help me gwit ma papa oh thts if u make heaven

Hmmm,Sure they will meet either in heaven or hell.....#theybothboughttheSameticket angry grin
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by RANDY1: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by DocAdray(f): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rest In Peace, Keffee...
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by tellwisdom: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
macricky: Kefee will b among d angels dat will b singing in HEAVEN

RIP
God knws d best,he alone gives nd he alone can taketh!!!!!!

You are a very foolish person...which angel?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by myspnigeria: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
R.I.P Kefee
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Irritant: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
tellwisdom: Horrible looking benin people full of winches and wizard sad...Una don kee una sister..so make una chop am undecided

You a piglet....who told you she is a benin girl.....Odeh.....Just Open you gutter mouth dey talk anyhow.....Ewobi

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by tellwisdom: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2014
Irritant:

You a piglet....who told you she is a benin girl.....Odeh.....Just Open you gutter mouth dey talk anyhow.....Ewobi

Another foolish benin initiated wizard...You are doomed
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Irritant: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2014
tellwisdom:

Yes ,I am a wiZard but Your mama and papa Initiated me....I forgot to tell you that we shared your body parts last night and we are cooking your generation in our big pot called Egehe cheesy.........Dumb fellow...calling a delta girl a benin girl.....Ozuo
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by jumzzy448: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmmm...this life sha cry

Sleep on Kefee.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2014
so sad....d kefee i knew...life...
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2014
tellwisdom:

lmao...two of una no well oo...shwoo...untop wetin de ground una still de querel??

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by tellwisdom: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Irritant:

Yes ,I am a wiZard but Your mama and papa Initiated me......Dumb fellow

For benin, Na person wey born person dey initiate am...Na una way. MY GUY YOU GO FLY TONIGHT? Make i wait for you with stick sad
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Irritant: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2014
patrickdarlins: lmao...two of una no well oo...shwoo...untop wetin de ground una still de querel??

Nor mind the guy joor, Urobo/delta person and him dey blame benin ,that na clear beef na...shuo
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ifihearam: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2014
benin or sapele?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Irritant:

Nor mind the guy joor, Urobo/delta person and him dey blame benin ,that na clear beef na...shuo
lols...oya calm down abeg...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by savvysabina: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2014
RIP Kefee..you are always with us in your music..May God console those you left behind. Visit www.madamsabi.wordpress for interesting and impactful stories of ordinary people.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Irritant: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2014
patrickdarlins: lols...oya calm down abeg...

I hear o grin
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Youpele52: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by revelationuche: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Bigsteveg(m): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2014
tellwisdom:

You are a very foolish person...which angel?? angry

Have u two - macricky known each oda b4 ni?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Bigsteveg(m): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Irritant:

Yes ,I am a wiZard but Your mama and papa Initiated me....I forgot to tell you that we shared your body parts last night and we are cooking your generation in our big pot called Egehe cheesy.........Dumb fellow...calling a delta girl a benin girl.....Ozuo

Lol @ "cooking ur generation in our pot".......dont 4get to step it down with cold lacasera drink. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Bigsteveg(m): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2014
savvysabina: RIP Kefee..you are always with us in your music..May God console those you left behind. Visit www.madamsabi.wordpress for interesting and impactful stories of ordinary people.

How much are u paying if am to visit dat site?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Irritant: 1:16am On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Lol @ "cooking ur generation in our pot".......dont 4get to step it down with cold lacasera drink. grin

I dey tell you ....my vita milk dey fridge cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Transforms Into Egyptian Queen For Halloween / Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) / Davido's Elder Sister's Upcoming Wedding Excites Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.