Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs (35475 Views)

Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny / Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 11, 2014
How come I never hear of these people until they die
May her soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by isaacburns: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2014
so sad
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Abdulkadeer(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2014
.#I_Am_a_Muslim_Buh_ am_Not_a_
Terrorist_tho…

¤
¤
MY NAME IS ABDULKADEER BUT I’M NOT A
TERRORIST!
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by fanficgirl(f): 2:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Abdulkadeer: .#I_Am_a_Muslim_Buh_ am_Not_a_
Terrorist_tho…

¤
¤
TERRORIST!

Then you're definitely a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by megabyte2(f): 2:30am On Jul 11, 2014
May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 11, 2014
RIP kefee

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by babadem2much(m): 2:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Keffy u will surely be missed but ur legacy lives RIP we de come weda we like it or not na dole
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Prolific song writer, a skilled dancer and a passionate singer...RIP dearie

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by simdam500(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: WE JUST LOST AN EMBODIMENT OF TALENTS

RIP MA
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ResourceMan(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2014
Rip Kefee. Adieu You are an angel!
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Shollay20(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:22am On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: So sadsadcry....btw,help me gwit ma papa oh thts if u make heaven
sharap diiiiiiia! She's in heaven already.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2014
freshness2020: Just finding it difficult
To believe
Dat ♈όϋ re no more, chai!
Na so life be? Ground D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chop something Oº°˚˚°ºo..
So full of life before
Death took ♈όϋ away
From us..our consolation is that
♈όϋ are in a better place of rest.
When its time its time!
Kefee dear, help us meet the hosts of Angels
One on one to beg Baba GOD
On our behalf on this insurgency in
Nigeria....cos as ♈όϋ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sleep with two eyes closed, for here na One eye things..
God will give us the fortitude to bear Ūя̲̅ loss!
Sun re Oº°˚˚°ºo. .
RIP.
and u think she heard you?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:25am On Jul 11, 2014
sweetBummsy: Lyf is truly vanity..! 2day ure here, 2maro ure no more. I pity dis babe, she died wit lot of talents in her. #iWeep
you need not pity her. Pity the world the lost her. COZ I'm pretty sure her talents would be much useful elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:26am On Jul 11, 2014
delkuf: So unfortunate. All the hussle, and struggle for money and fame, at the end nothing. The best life is that spent in christ
you are right man. Btw, first thing first. Rip kefee
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:27am On Jul 11, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Ire akari ke, my own papa never ready to rest in peace o. Take ya time o. tongue
hahahahah
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:28am On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus: How much were the tickets and who performed? undecided
are u high on something?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Moreena: Rest on Kefee u will surely sing wit angels on dat day wen d Lord comes
many other greater musicians had died in the past. Just pray she gets a chance to sing. Because mj and co go bench her.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2014
ebullientV: the word ''death'' is got to b d most feared and deadliest five letter word.

It respects not class, creed, age, social status..

It takes away d husband leaving d wife in tears and anguish..

It takes away d wife, and d husband is @ a loss becos a part of him is gone FOREVER..

Brothers, sisters, friends, loved ones and even enemies are snatched away on a daily basis by d cold wings of death.. We can't fight it.

Wish they never went away...

Wish R.I.P means ''return if possible''..

Wish d seed growing in U, even had a chance 2 see d world..!

Goodnight Kefee... U'll surely be missed.
she's already missed. Like 10 missed calls
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by AmicableEd: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2014

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2014
blink182: You sound sweet and this is definitely not the time to say this but we are bigger than angels. We are made in the image of God, angels are not.
you really think u are bigger than angels? How come you die but they don't? How come they are in heaven and you are fvking around on earth awaiting judgement like a student awaiting waec result.? The most ugly of angels is more beautiful than the most beautiful of humans. Angels see God the way you see your parents/friends at will. But if u see God you are doomed dead. We are duplicates/photocopy of God. But angels are original copy of themselves, they weren't created in anybody's image grin
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2014
donclark: May her soul rest in peace
are u indirectly asking us to click on your link?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2014
macricky: Kefee will b among d angels dat will b singing in HEAVEN

RIP
God knws d best,he alone gives nd he alone can taketh!!!!!!
indeed he alone can taketh. Job 1vs21.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2014
tellwisdom: Horrible looking benin people full of winches and wizard sad...Una don kee una sister..so make una chop am undecided
my guy u get mind o. Shuuuu! You wan die?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2014
tellwisdom:

You are a very foolish person...which angel?? angry
what exactly is your point? Are u saying there are no angels or she's not eligible to sing with angels?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Irritant:

Yes ,I am a wiZard but Your mama and papa Initiated me....I forgot to tell you that we shared your body parts last night and we are cooking your generation in our big pot called Egehe cheesy.........Dumb fellow...calling a delta girl a benin girl.....Ozuo
come! It has do Na. Or has it not done. LOL. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2014
tellwisdom:

For benin, Na person wey born person dey initiate am...Na una way. MY GUY YOU GO FLY TONIGHT? Make i wait for you with stick sad
barbed wire go hook una o.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by kodyx(f): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Rip kefee. We love you,but God loves best..sleep on queen branama.....
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Youpele52: Sad

Man city, and Liverpool chasing Onazi

www.nairaland.com/1807941/man-city-liverpool-chase-onazi#24601308
man city and Liverpool.? What correlation has that got with the topic at hand?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1: How come I never hear of these people until they die
May her soul RIP
that's probably because the dead are more advertised than the living.. I also didn't hear of dagrin until he died. May God help us.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2014
Abdulkadeer: .#I_Am_a_Muslim_Buh_ am_Not_a_
Terrorist_tho…

¤
¤
TERRORIST!

unless you are not a Muslim. Else, u are a terrorist in sheep's clothing.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Cynthyworld(f): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Dis Life is vry useless,,,even wealth cnt save

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Transforms Into Egyptian Queen For Halloween / Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) / Davido's Elder Sister's Upcoming Wedding Excites Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.