Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,428 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs (35512 Views)

Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny / Kefee (brainamah) And Her Husband Alec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by oskaaay(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2014
RIP.......Life and its other side. embarassed shocked embarassed shocked embarassed

While you dey calm with the comment. Check out doctors/nurses jobs opportunity abroad at http://careerpingger.revlisimo.org/jobs-for-nigerian-doctors-and-nurses-in-saudi-and-qatar/ and inform friends......
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2014
How you take know say ya papa dey heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by freshness2020: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: and u think she heard you?
....and ♈όϋ think Ūя̲̅ question is relevant to me !
SMH!
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: you really think u are bigger than angels? How come you die but they don't? How come they are in heaven and you are fvking around on earth awaiting judgement like a student awaiting waec result.? The most ugly of angels is more beautiful than the most beautiful of humans. Angels see God the way you see your parents/friends at will. But if u see God you are doomed dead. We are duplicates/photocopy of God. But angels are original copy of themselves, they weren't created in anybody's image grin
if you really want to discuss this then create another thread and mention me.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2014
freshness2020:
....and ♈όϋ think Ūя̲̅ question is relevant to me !
SMH!
hiyo man
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2014
blink182: if you really want to discuss this then create another thread and mention me.
you mean it?
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Ire akari ke, my own papa never ready to rest in peace o. Take ya time o. tongue
ok omoluabi tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2014
remember007: How you take know say ya papa dey heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin
cos I don c am for ma dreamsundecided
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: sharap diiiiiiia! She's in heaven already.
issokaycheesy
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2014
Irritant:

Hmmm,Sure they will meet either in heaven or hell.....#theybothboughttheSameticket angry grin
undecided
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2014
roxell120: on which side is ur father? Did he make it?
right side...yh make it
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2014
hardeyincah:
dey hear dis parvenu! ur own papa make heaven?
undecidedtongue
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by roxell120(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: right side...yh make it
is he stretching out his hand to u soonest? That is really the best place to rest as my pastor and bible tell me.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by victorazy(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2014
kreamidiva: RIP dear sister...

Earth lost a soul but heaven gained an Angel ....

Sleep on

If she dey heaven
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by englishmart(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: issokaycheesy
hahahahahahaha. This your issokay is suspicious.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by amnestylaw1(m): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: ok omoluabi tongue

Eniya iyi. How ya side? smiley
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by amnestylaw1(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: hahahahahahaha. This your issokay is suspicious.

Abi o, you sef dey see wetin I dey see ba? smiley
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by CuteIbukun(f): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2014
What of if she gets to heaven and ur papa is not dre?
ggrin: So sadsadcry....btw,help me gwit ma papa oh thts if u make heaven
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by IYANGBALI: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: So sadsadcry....btw,help me gwit ma papa oh thts if u make heaven
you sure say your papa make heaven?anyway make he no go there to toast my granny o
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by gebest: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Tears on ma face, chai so na so KEFEE take go.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by adedayourt(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2014
RIP kefee.

Plus why is this SOS looking more like a showundecided
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Eniya iyi. How ya side? smiley
oya omo iya micheesy ma side good oh,mrngwink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: hahahahahahaha. This your issokay is suspicious.
issoraicheesy
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by AHA1(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2014
sweetBummsy: Lyf is truly vanity..! 2day ure here, 2maro ure no more. I pity dis babe, she died wit lot of talents in her. #iWeep

MY DEAR,DON´T PITY HER,BUT RATHER PITY YOURSELF
THE DEAD HAVE IT EASY,THEY HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.
Ecclesiastes 9:5

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2014
roxell120: is he stretching out his hand to u soonest? That is really the best place to rest as my pastor and bible tell me.
m not ready brotongue,u can ff him thoangry LGwink
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2014
CuteIbukun: What of if she gets to heaven and ur papa is not dre?
food for thought Buh he already make itundecided
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by ggrin(f): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2014
IYANGBALI: you sure say your papa make heaven?anyway make he no go there to toast my granny o
ur grannyshockedangrylipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by Blockus: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
englishmart: are u high on something?

That was rude and uncalled for.
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2014
johnwizey: RIP KEFEE
REQUISIT IN PACEM
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by roxell120(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2014
ggrin: m not ready brotongue,u can ff him thoangry LGwink
but dont know u neither can i recognize him.visit him dear.it will be cool in haven than dis naija hell
Re: Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs by searay(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2014
buchibabe: dis life eh! so scary. persin wey u c yesterday fit just vanish like dat.
u nevr know whos nxt.
its well o.
you dey talk if person where you see yesterday. How about person where you dey waka with and car just brush am by your side and him die? This life! Hmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People / Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.